Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (36118 Views)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by princesa(f): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Topic's got me wondering how I would feel.smiley
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
nifton:
I for marry u,if no be sey u don marry.
thank God u know.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by rallymento(m): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2014
sweetBummsy: bedrum stunt wich uve neva xperience b4...I bet u neva xperience half of it sef

Yes oo! I am waiting till I get married So that I can enjoy it. But I sure it can't be a heavenly feeling.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by temmym4(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I wasn't happy... there was alot of cleaning to do. angry

Hmmmm....The Lazy type! The joy of having to tidy up your new home for the first time and arranging it exactly the way you want it should even be an excitement!!

...Guys, be careful and watch the woman u are getting married to closely, it is so crucial..

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2014
temmy.m3:

Hmmmm....The Lazy type! The joy of having to tidy up your new home for the first time and arranging it exactly the way you want it should even be an excitement!!

...Guys, be careful and watch the woman u are getting married to closely, it is so crucial..
Another ode we have here... The op asked a question... Drop your answer and move on. After a stressful wedding@preparations and all. Then 4 hours on the road @travelling To my home. I derived no joy in tidying up a home when I was exhausted (no be sey una dey help out). *I cant believe I wasted my time to explain this...... You can actually go and die.

3 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by temmym4(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Another ode we have here... The op asked a question... Drop your answer and move on. After a stressful wedding@preparations and all. Then 4 hours on the road @travelling To my home. I derived no joy in tidying up a home when I was exhausted (no be sey una dey help out). *I cant believe I wasted my time to explain this...... You can actually go and die.

Quite childish i must say, this happens when immature minders uses the internet. what do you expect to com out of a lady with the post I quoted. I pity the man who marries this one..
The Lazy lady's imagination will be ; oooh God, na me go com pack all the tent, the tables, chairs, wash all pots and sweep the entire compound plus bath for each and everyone that came for the party the next morning. funny. A real woman who has gotten married will know things are so different.
It is so unfortunate I don't do kids anymore.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
temmy.m3:

Quite childish i must say, this happens when immature minders uses the internet. what do you expect to com out of a lady with the post I quoted. I pity the man who marries this one..
The Lazy lady's imagination will be ; oooh God, na me go com pack all the tent, the tables, chairs, wash all pots and sweep the entire compound plus bath for each and everyone that came for the party the next morning. funny. A real woman who has gotten married will know things are so different.
It is so unfortunate I don't do kids anymore.
Are you still here?... Ok... What's the topic again? "Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home?".. Now if you are 'lady' click on the reply button, type yours and move on. Ok! Run along di'ck head... People like you irritate me alot.

3 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by temmym4(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
LIL' SIS. U ARE IGNORED UNTIL YOU GROW UP AND STOP ACTNG LIKE A TODDLER! . :-) :-)
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
temmy.m3:
LIL' SIS. U ARE IGNORED UNTIL YOU GROW UP AND STOP ACTNG LIKE A TODDLER! . :-) :-)
Go and play with your self old man. (BTW.. I may just be your mother... This is nairaland!!!

3 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by shizzle11(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
ednut1: nt special as most don chop d rod. more dan 400 times before marriage cheesy
LWKMD gringringrin
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
ednut1: nt special as most don chop d rod. more dan 400 times before marriage cheesy
Me I never chop THE ROD! So I'm so looking forward to that day! cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by SenatorJames(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
ovalrose: *space booked* i shall come and tell you all after november.
Happy married life in advance. How I wish I will eat from that cake.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Adultnextdoor(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Are you still here?... Ok... What's the topic again? "Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home?".. Now if you are 'lady' click on the reply button, type yours and move on. Ok! Run along di'ck head... People like you irritate me alot.
......i don't want insults in my thread pls!ignore him and move on.......bless!
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Adultnextdoor(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
temmy.m3:
.....i don't accept insults on my thread,she is married...pls give her that respect.......bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by ovalrose(f): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Senator James: Happy married life in advance. How I wish I will eat from that cake.

thank u,sah.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by SenatorJames(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
rallymento:

Please kindly shed more light. because if u really know what it means to feel "heaven on earth" I dnt think that any bedroom stunt(s) can equate to such.
Hope you are not asking for picture before you believe?

Please dont crash Nairaland the second time.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by rallymento(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Senator James: Hope you are not asking for picture before you believe?

Lolz.....
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by ednut1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
ferhyntorlah: Me I never chop THE ROD! So I'm so looking forward to that day! cheesy wink smiley
hmmmm
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by temmym4(m): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Go and play with your self old man. (BTW.. I may just be your mother... This is nairaland!!!

LMAO. well Mummy, seems u v got a lot of "Growing up" to do. u r so childish and immature, your post does says it all.. that is why I never exchange abuses with u.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by temmym4(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Adultnextdoor: .....i don't accept insults on my thread,she is married...pls give her that respect.......bless you!

My apologies sis. do try to scroll up and check my posts, I only posted. I don't expect anyone to take things personal. Being married does not indicate maturity, at least from what I saw from her post so far, probably our sis above needs some counseling about life after marriage cos I don't expect a fully grown matured married woman posting such stuff above. my apologies once again to u.

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by zeb04(f): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hahahahaha the antelope said she shld be happy cleaning washing and arranging the house after all the stress of the wedding if not she is a lazy woman .....why complain na you marry am. undecided some pple self

3 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by temmym4(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
pls don't get me wrong and no need to insult.. what am saying is. cleaning after marriage isn't as hell as she made it look like. even on normal circumstances, there are sisters and friends who sticks around and help with the tidying up. the rest of the stuffs needed to be cleaned up by the couple is minimal. I don't know about your own cases, probably u were brought in as a slave instead of a wife and ll have to clean everything on your own.

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by zeb04(f): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin oh lalala...some pple are just plain stoooopid.

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by ukandi1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Senator James: Hope you are not asking for picture before you believe?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha......
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
temmy.m3:

My apologies sis. do try to scroll up and check my posts, I only posted. I don't expect anyone to take things personal. Being married does not indicate maturity, at least from what I saw from her post so far, probably our sis above needs some counseling about life after marriage cos I don't expect a fully grown matured married woman posting such stuff above. my apologies once again to u.
.......i am a male.pls lets us embrace peace....thank you for understanding!
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by SenatorJames(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Who is this mad boy again? Did you read the topic or thread at all? And when did 'husband family' turn to 'matrimonial home'? Chai NL is back.
Dont mind him jare fine girl, that is how you will know poverty infused people. They think every men marry to their papa house as it is in their family lineage.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Saraha1(f): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Senator James: Dont mind him jare fine girl, that is how you will know poverty infused people. They think every men marry to their papa house as it is in their family lineage.

This must be antivirus !!!!!

Oga seun pls ensure we do not lost our data the second time oh.

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
temmy.m3:

LMAO. well Mummy, seems u v got a lot of "Growing up" to do. u r so childish and immature, your post does says it all.. that is why I never exchange abuses with u.
Hey babes! Please tell us how you felt on the first day in your matrimonial home and move on. That's what I did. Now go and play outside with your mates before mummy loses her temper. Good girl...

3 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
temmy.m3:
pls don't get me wrong and no need to insult.. what am saying is. cleaning after marriage isn't as hell as she made it look like. even on normal circumstances, there are sisters and friends who sticks around and help with the tidying up. the rest of the stuffs needed to be cleaned up by the couple is minimal. I don't know about your own cases, probably u were brought in as a slave instead of a wife and ll have to clean everything on your own.
eyah! Look at you! Okay I ll reply this... If you are sane... then you will understand this. My traditional marriage took place on thursday in my father's home and and church marriage on saturday in the same state... after thanksgiving service on Sunday, I travelled 'four hours to my new home in another state(My people don't stay there). When i arrived, I had to spend my day cleaning. If you are a human being you ll relate to my story and apologise for calling me names. *I cant believe I did this.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Adultnextdoor: ......i don't want insults in my thread pls!ignore him and move on.......bless!
yea.. Insult ain't my thing but no one has the right to insult me because I commented sincerely on a thread.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
zeb04: Hahahahaha the antelope said she shld be happy cleaning washing and arranging the house after all the stress of the wedding if not she is a lazy woman .....why complain na you marry am. undecided some pple self
Lol... you don see am too...!
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Emma8043(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
PrettySpicey: Best s3x night ever after months of waiting to do the right thing grin
Which is? No be children dey here ooh best ni super ko garden wey my guy man don farm tire

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My In-laws Driving Me Nuts / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.