Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (36119 Views)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by sucobaba(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2014
PrettySpicey: Best s3x night ever after months of waiting to do the right thing grin
I trust it was really hot and spicey *wink* ....Good to have you back ma'am
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by sucobaba(m): 12:22am On Jul 02, 2014
nossycheek: Had to call the surgeon to help open the gate when he could not break the hymen. Wosh undecided
Hmmm i love it when post are witty as yours....hope the gate hasn't been flung wide open lol
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by sucobaba(m): 12:34am On Jul 02, 2014
Emma8043: Which is? No be children dey here ooh best ni super ko garden wey my guy man don farm tire
You won't kill me with laughter..OMG
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Ximustina(f): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2014
i looked forward to our first night and first sex but was disapponted because my husband was so tired to even have sex with me. i was awake most part of the night in the Hotel thinking how my sex life will be but it turned out great the next two nights. (Married Sat. First sex Monday night with my Husband).
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by oseiwe(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2014
ferhyntorlah: Me I never chop THE ROD! So I'm so looking forward to that day! cheesy wink smiley
Some people can lie oh!
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2014
oseiwe:
Some people can lie oh!
Yes oooo!!!! Some people can so lie that the truth seems a lie to them as well!
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Bigsteveg(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2014
nossycheek: Had to call the surgeon to help open the gate when he could not break the hymen. Wosh undecided

Uhnmmm, so anoda guy did it on behalf of ur husband? Incase d gate is difficult to open 4ur husband next time, am here for u baby
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Adultnextdoor(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
pls share your experiences!
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by zemaye: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
hmmm
it was fun n refreshing we both r reserve ppl n we had a long distance relationship. so I was quiet shaky but my sweet@ held my hands n we talked n got comfy wit each other the rest Na lovely memory. but I must say my hubstar is so patient. cheesy
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
thorpido:
Nowadays,many ladies don sleep well well for the house.Even neighbours do sabi dem.
By the time they move in,it's just like going to the market and coming back home.

Nothing new.

Abi o
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmm,I will reserve my comment till the man whose rib I was formed out from comes and wed me but till then......Fire of the holy ghost consume any guy that want to test run a girl before marriage. winkHmmmm,I will reserve my comment till the man whose rib I was formed out from comes and wed me but till then......Fire of the holy ghost consume any guy that want to test run a girl before marriage.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmm,I will reserve my comment till the man whose rib I was formed out from comes and wed me but till then......Fire of the holy ghost consume any guy that want to test run a girl before marriage.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by anthoniaz(f): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
I wasn't just happy that night, I cried grin and he was laughing at me grin Even though we had had challenges, prayed and fasted for the day to come after 6 years, after the dancing and jubilation, it dawned on me I'm now married and won't be seeing my siblings and parents every time.For a month it was sooo boring because of his work but I just thank God we are very happy now.He's the best smiley

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Rosarie(f): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
hmmm i had mixed feeling.hi never spent a nite with him till we tied d knot,appy cos i was now an iyawo and no more goin n coming but missed my mom and sister.its been touring three years and i must say though marriage has its ups and downs it is still d great institution made by God
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Yeahme06(f): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is beautifl, #thumbs up to op and everyone who replied this post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My In-laws Driving Me Nuts / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.