Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

12 Types Of Slap - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 12 Types Of Slap (37325 Views)

Just For Laughs: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes / PICTURES :Types Of Slap / 12 Types Of People On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by adezjamz(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by omololu2020(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Sex slap

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by kaywiluv(f): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Corrective major slap
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Ndyoo(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Types of slap indeed...
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by jayseehe(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2014
comment loading
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by woky: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2014
That "take away slap" can't fit happen to me.. If you give I give you grin grin grin
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by CHIM0Z: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2014
I don't think this is front page worthy, we have better threads that would have substance to the front page.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by overhypedsteve(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2014
xkobans: My dreams and hope for a better Nigeria. A country where hardwork is rewarded, a country where corruption, nepotism, tribalism, favouritism and unfair advantages are void of. A country where that young child wakes up in the creeks of the least developed regions in the southwest or northwest and has hopes for a better future. A country where the true value of humanity is respected. A country where your religion isn't used as a tool for destruction of human lives and deterioration of an already endangered resources. A country where a progressive Nigerian state is prioritised over selfishness and greedy personal interest.
We are Nigerians and we can make it work. I know it's a long shot and may even seem impossible and risky. Keep believing. Keep doing the right thing. Be proud of who you are.
a country were you can be slapped for derailing a thread.

7 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by tigonana: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2014
Just passing by.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by radiorebel(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Stars slap:dis slap automatically make U drunk and see stars on ur head runnin' n fallin'
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by femi4: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2014
CONFESSION SLAP

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by VitoCorleone: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2014
My Favourite

DEAF JAM grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nelrulez(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Whooze- dis is the type of slap that formats d brain without notification.

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Jerrick(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Nairaland slap

When you receive this kind of slap, you'll come straight to Nairaland to open useless thread just as the Op has done. undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by dont8(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
SHIFT-DELETE SLAP: Slap that makes u forget instantly what u were doing... u find yourself asking questions like "What did I do?"

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by olasmith10(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2014
my mum gave me the FORMATING slap on August 14, 2008..it took me 15mins to remember weather, climatic condition, and d time of d day.. cos when I went outside I said to my self ( irole tiee laa wa )
meaning so Na evening we deh

6 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Elle780(f): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Kiri kiri star
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by ademoladeji(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Bantino: Hahahahaaaaa

TYPES OF SLAPS

1. TAKE AWAY SLAP: When someone gives you a dirty slap and all you can do is hold your
face and walk away.

2. RESOUNDING SLAP: This is after you are hit, you keep on hearing some funny sounds in
your brain like"wiiiiiiiiiii"! And voices in your head will start singing Christmas Carol.

3. FORMATTING SLAP: This is the slap that makes someone forget instantly what he or she
was doing. You find yourself asking questions like,"What did I do?"

4. EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this kind of slap, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person on your own accord e.g. Bros! Are you watching? I didn't do anything o!

5. FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of slap, all you will do is just stand right
where you are and watch the person walk away with your mouth opened widely.

6. RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download this slap, you start asking questions that don't need reply. Like,"John,YOU SLAPPED ME?!"

7. SWEET SLAP: This is the type of slap a boy/girl gives you sweetly on your cheek and hether it's painful or not, you start blushing.

8. MATHEMATICAL SLAP: This simply has to do with the physical reconstruction of your face
when given to you; the length of your face will be raised to power two, your eye socket will calculate its circumference.

9. CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM SLAP: When you receive this slap (it proves effective when it's
given to you all of a sudden),you will be able to combine and speak all sort of languages same time like Spanish,Greek, Arabic, Hindu, etc

10. COLOUR RIOT AND BIRDING SLAP: You will start seeing different colours and your head will turn to a nest whilst the birds will be flying all around you.

11. RETURN LEG/RECIPROCAL SLAP: It's the type of slap when someone slaps you and you return
the slap immediately...

12. MILITARY/BOKO HARAM SLAP: Once this slap lands on your face, you will start urinating on
your clothe.

Share the kind of slap you've received before
Factorial Slap: giving a slap like an upper cut
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Godfullsam(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2014
DIARIS GOD SLAP : d kind of slap u receive from a bad military officer. You will not be able to retaliate but only walking away bearing in mind that DIARIS GOD OH

3 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by huptin(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2014
overhypedsteve: I remember the one way them slap one of my guy for eye, after two weeks the guy still dey ask me say why everywere dey red.

Boyyyyy, I fear that kain slap oooo. After 2 weeks the person never well?
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Bantino: Hahahahaaaaa

TYPES OF SLAPS

1. TAKE AWAY SLAP: When someone gives you a dirty slap and all you can do is hold your
face and walk away.

2. RESOUNDING SLAP: This is after you are hit, you keep on hearing some funny sounds in
your brain like"wiiiiiiiiiii"! And voices in your head will start singing Christmas Carol.

3. FORMATTING SLAP: This is the slap that makes someone forget instantly what he or she
was doing. You find yourself asking questions like,"What did I do?"

4. EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this kind of slap, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person on your own accord e.g. Bros! Are you watching? I didn't do anything o!

5. FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of slap, all you will do is just stand right
where you are and watch the person walk away with your mouth opened widely.

6. RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download this slap, you start asking questions that don't need reply. Like,"John,YOU SLAPPED ME?!"

7. SWEET SLAP: This is the type of slap a boy/girl gives you sweetly on your cheek and hether it's painful or not, you start blushing.

8. MATHEMATICAL SLAP: This simply has to do with the physical reconstruction of your face
when given to you; the length of your face will be raised to power two, your eye socket will calculate its circumference.

9. CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM SLAP: When you receive this slap (it proves effective when it's
given to you all of a sudden),you will be able to combine and speak all sort of languages same time like Spanish,Greek, Arabic, Hindu, etc

10. COLOUR RIOT AND BIRDING SLAP: You will start seeing different colours and your head will turn to a nest whilst the birds will be flying all around you.

11. RETURN LEG/RECIPROCAL SLAP: It's the type of slap when someone slaps you and you return
the slap immediately...

12. MILITARY/BOKO HARAM SLAP: Once this slap lands on your face, you will start urinating on
your clothe.

Share the kind of slap you've received before
lol. Mehn this is hilarious. grin
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by ichidodo: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Flying Slap,Atomic Slap,Drive-by Slap.....Overhead Slap....Fat Black-Yorobar-Woman-Slap 'that type that you to have hunch over to recieve on your back' -the pain can be maddening...
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by elguaje(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2014
undecided @OP and is that why we're here
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by moscobabs(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Yoruba Mothers, one of the best when it comes to child upbringing In Nigeria

Yoruba mothers produce the best range of slaps: IGBATI, IFOTI,IGBAJU, IGBARUN, IFORUN, IFAKUN, ILADI, ABARA. These slaps will
make you think you were adopted.

-IGBATI will make you correct your wrongs instantly!

-The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins on the spot.

-IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation.

--ABARA and ILADI will make you pee in your new pant with ABARA being the worst...

-An advanced form of IGBAJU, is IGBAJU OLOYI!!!. When you receive that one, you'll lose balance and your head will go into "auto-search" as you'll be looking for what hit you. This will make you do all the actions of the other slaps above at once! OH!

-IGBAJU OLOYI... it can reset someone to 3D (DEAF, DUMB, and DAFT).

God bless our parents for the good upbringing...

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Odunharry(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Igbati-if ur mother give u ds kind slap,u go dumb

IFOTI will make u confess your sins on the spot.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Jerrick: Nairaland slap

When you receive this kind of slap, you'll come straight to Nairaland to open useless thread just as the Op has done. undecided
shocked grin
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by dont8(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Guy: Did you just slapped me?

Me: No, she just caressed your cheekbone!

[img]http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608046942754506005&pid=1.7[/img]

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by jericco1(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2014
dïck slap
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by omenka(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Double post.

Next.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by olumaxi(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Surprise slap....this is a kind of slap that wil make d reciever to lookup and down simultaneously in tryin to figure-out who/where,what went wrong?

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by ojeffo: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
CharlieMaria: Ftc things.

Dancing on top transformer. grin grin grin grin grin
"Gives him FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP"
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2014
Funny comments. Nairaland slap indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Phrases That Will Confuse You If You’re Not Nigerian / Funny Picture: Naija Parents B Advising Their Daughters Like / Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.