Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

12 Types Of Slap - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 12 Types Of Slap (37305 Views)

Just For Laughs: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes / PICTURES :Types Of Slap / 12 Types Of People On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by myspnigeria: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lmao... O ga ju
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Rikidony(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by rightflank: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ: Nairaland is becoming a joke.
Yes, cos we need a break from all the bad news renting the air. We could do with a few laughs here and there.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Spaxon(f): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Interesting
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Simplefaithy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
alentyno:
So you want to celebrate by committing suicide?
Transformer ke?
. No lite in dia area na. So his free to dance aye nd shoki
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
I broke traffic laws..and the army officails were controlling the traffic flow..i see stars that day..chaii
Ezibless: what did you do to deserve that slap? #just wondering
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by ogaofficer(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
olasmith10: my mum gave me the FORMATING slap on August 14, 2008..it took me 15mins to remember weather, climatic condition, and d time of d day.. cos when I went outside I said to my self ( irole tiee laa wa )
meaning so Na evening we deh
bros nor vex o o, are you saying that was d last time your brain was formatted If yes, definitely the 4matin your mum carried out on you came with an ANTIVIRUS grin A real mother.

Op, i beg add førmatting slap service pack 3.. . . . .yoruba motherz i tuale. My mum is an agent of IGBATI OLOYI.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by babamadiba(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Olucheye: Yoruba mothers produce the best range of slaps.

These slaps will make you think you were adopted or bought with a price.

IGBATI (Face Slap) : this will make you correct your wrong immediately!

The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins on the spot.

IGBAJUN (Same As Ifoti & Igbati) , IGBARUN & IFORUN (Neck Slap) will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation.

ILADI (Buttock Slap): will make you pee in your new pants!

Now ABARA (Random Back Slap): this is the worst of it all because it comes randomly on you, anywhere on back.

And apart from IGBAJU, we have a more advanced one which is;

IGBAJU OLOYI (Cheek slap that turns you 360°, it makes you see stars). When you receive this one, you will lose balance and your head will go into auto-search as you will be looking for what hit you. This will make you do all the actions of the other slaps above at once. You will even confess what you never did. Also, it can reset one to 3D (Deaf, Daft and Dumb).

With Love From Oduduwa Nation.
u got me cracking on dis one boss! Nyc one

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by sunquiyahki(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
tsolz84: Shoutout to my mum!she can produce the best range of slaps in the world..also shoutout to the nigerian army;slapping and causing partial deafness to civilians since 1900..one army colonel slap me last year;i didnt feel the pain till 10pm that night;as i was sleeping i felt one sharp pain for my eardrum..my ear just dey whistle..na so i shout jump up!beware of those guys ooo..

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by olasmith10(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
ogaofficer: bros nor vex o o, are you saying that was d last time your brain was formatted If yes, definitely the 4matin your mum carried out on you came with an ANTIVIRUS grin A real mother.

Op, i beg add førmatting slap service pack 3.. . . . .yoruba motherz i tuale. My mum is an agent of IGBATI OLOYI.

am telling u,d slap still Deh my memory till date... each Tim I remember, my heart skips a beat..
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
cheesy that thunder go 1st give you E-slap[quote author=sunquiyahki][/quote]
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by runtinxnigga(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
LORRY DRIVER SLAP. Automatic Blindness.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Ladybluecash(f): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Powerful slap: ds is d typ of slap u reciv frm an older persn nd u jack d persn up nd start sayin u will kill me today, Atlantic slap: ds is d typ of slap u reciv wen u go shout God bless u, u no go knw. Venom slap: this is a vry poisonious slap after recivin it u rush to church for deliveranc, cux ur cheek will kip gettin swollen
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by pamcode(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
alentyno: Lawd! Frontpage after 3 comments? And for this joke of a topic? Guys how am I not sure nairaland has been systematically hacked lately or a coup on the mods has been carried out
Smh
bros abeg carry ur bad belle comot 4 dis thread if u no hapi transformer dey to hug or make u go buy strong rope idiot
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by jamst(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
tribal mark slap: this is a slap that look like 'ila ibadan' mark after download grin
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Ezibless: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
tsolz84: I broke traffic laws..and the army officails were controlling the traffic flow..i see stars that day..chaii
Ouch! u learnt d hard way....ndo o? Lol
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by sennyaca(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
ALIEN2000: NEW YEAR GIFT SLAP...!!!!!.....
The Slap dat can put D WHOLE Nigeria on PAUSE MODE....
When Petrol turn ;;(140 From smiley65........mstchew...

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Djicemob: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
I can't believe ya'll are still discussing slaps.What a boring and weird topic.I ain't even finding ntin funny here.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Daalu; omalicha...lol
Ezibless: Ouch! u learnt d hard way....ndo o? Lol

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by pearlyboo(f): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Native slap: the type those upper iweka boiz gives n ur thrown off balance hence dispossessed of al ur belongings
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by dokunbam(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jowonjowon Slap - This one will remove the stubbornness in your instanta.

You will become gentle and cooperate

if you hear ' e gbon gbogbo jowon jowon eti e da nu' guy cooperate fast fast o
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Barbie123: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=sunquiyahki][/quote][
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Spaxon(f): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
House-of-Assembly Slap:
The one wey go comot all ya 32
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Louislewis: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
For you to have gotten all these experiences of different types of "SLAPS", you must have been head of Agboros. Area Baba! I hail. You forgotten one type of SLAP called "Diagonal Slap" . This will make u to be looking for what you did keep. eg bottles, stick, cutlass. I believe you must have received it also.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
This thread just remind me few years back when ah enter Lag new. One fair fine chikala just waka pass me. As ah dey look diz babe still dey go ma way, ah no knw when ah mistakenly match one Army Man for Leg. Ogbeni if u see slap eeh! All Thanks To Aboliki Balm sha.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Olucheye(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
chux76:

MY BELLY ACHES OOOOOO....Can't forget the ABARA slap..mennnnn this slap can make u go scrambling into the nearest hole..no matter how small the hole is...scratching your back @ d same time..and the PAIN CEASES to stop...My Gosh...
I'm laughing hysterically now.

LOOL... You're right!
Scrambling for the nearest available hole while your hands can't touch that exact spot where the pain is.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by slap1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Slap1
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by alentyno: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
pamcode: bros abeg carry ur bad belle comot 4 dis thread if u no hapi transformer dey to hug or make u go buy strong rope idiot
Who is this troglodyte? Get your a$$ off my mentions and go back to ur cave you muppet of a creature. Mtcheeeew
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by phuckmachine(m): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
lesbianic slap: a slap that can reCONFIGURE any lesbian back to her normal self. grin
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by vision2050: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin ;DMENSTral SLAP: this is type of slap a guy give his girlfriend and wot become of the lady is dat she start menstration
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by hemor(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dygeasy: THIS IS ALL I HAVE SLAP: When someone gives you this type of slap on your street around 8pm, you drop your phone, money and everything on you. You go still dey beg make the 'slapper' no vex say you no too get much at that moment.
ROTF. u don chop dis kind slap before?
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by yinkuscious(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Reconstruction slap: this is d type of slap dat if someone receive it, d person wil start narrating the matter the right way it suppose to be without lying! Any living witness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Phrases That Will Confuse You If You’re Not Nigerian / Funny Picture: Naija Parents B Advising Their Daughters Like / Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.