Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

12 Types Of Slap - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 12 Types Of Slap (37294 Views)

Just For Laughs: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes / PICTURES :Types Of Slap / 12 Types Of People On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by nytwolf: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
undecided
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by tomiobj(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bantino: Hahahahaaaaa

TYPES OF SLAPS

1. TAKE AWAY SLAP: When someone gives you a dirty slap and all you can do is hold your
face and walk away.

2. RESOUNDING SLAP: This is after you are hit, you keep on hearing some funny sounds in
your brain like"wiiiiiiiiiii"! And voices in your head will start singing Christmas Carol.

3. FORMATTING SLAP: This is the slap that makes someone forget instantly what he or she
was doing. You find yourself asking questions like,"What did I do?"

4. EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this kind of slap, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person on your own accord e.g. Bros! Are you watching? I didn't do anything o!

5. FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of slap, all you will do is just stand right
where you are and watch the person walk away with your mouth opened widely.

6. RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download this slap, you start asking questions that don't need reply. Like,"John,YOU SLAPPED ME?!"

7. SWEET SLAP: This is the type of slap a boy/girl gives you sweetly on your cheek and hether it's painful or not, you start blushing.

8. MATHEMATICAL SLAP: This simply has to do with the physical reconstruction of your face
when given to you; the length of your face will be raised to power two, your eye socket will calculate its circumference.

9. CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM SLAP: When you receive this slap (it proves effective when it's
given to you all of a sudden),you will be able to combine and speak all sort of languages same time like Spanish,Greek, Arabic, Hindu, etc

10. COLOUR RIOT AND BIRDING SLAP: You will start seeing different colours and your head will turn to a nest whilst the birds will be flying all around you.

11. RETURN LEG/RECIPROCAL SLAP: It's the type of slap when someone slaps you and you return
the slap immediately...

12. MILITARY/BOKO HARAM SLAP: Once this slap lands on your face, you will start urinating on
your clothe.

Share the kind of slap you've received before
13. CONFESSION SLAP: No matter what once you receive this. Everything thing you say becomes true. Yemi alade needs to gv johnny one of this

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Bigdreams(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Igbati Oloyi - resetting children to default since 1600....

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by selena(f): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
BLOODY SLAP:This is the type of slap when someone slaps you and you check to see if that place is bleeding.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by zccw: 4:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Wat of multiple slaps
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2014
nollywood uses the rhetorical slap. desmond will slap mercy j. she will now ask' you slapped me?' (no, i tapped your face) desmond will now say' and i will do it again' ha nigerians.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2014
ayobase:

has ur friends complained yet marketer.

if they did, then they are boring or never liked the site.

I like your native bro, grin.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by ayobase(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2014
calebo101:

I like your native bro, grin.

thanks
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by heedsa10: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2014
have ever received a rainbow slap before? this kind of slap is directly @ your 2 eyes, when you received it first you will be seeing everything black and later when you are regaining your vision you will be seeing different types of colour yellow, brown, blue, pink and all the colours that never existed. just pray you don't receive it o.

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by victorix(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
stammering slap: this type of slap is usually Hot, with a loud sound. its leaves the hand of the person on yr face and den finally makes u stammer. Eg: wha..wha... di..di..did i do.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by yesboss20(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have had a couple of these slaps personally but the stand-out experience remains the 360degrees/wiiiiin/formatting type of slap.

A retired mopol was dishing out slaps to my classmates in Junior School and when it got to my turn, the only thing I could hear after the first lash was ....weeeeeeen like an evening NTA transmission in the 90s.

By the third, I was lost in translation nearing drowsiness and when he got to the last slap, that was it. My ears rang for weeks I tell you: sleep was a mighty challenge back then and his fingers remained imprinted on my face (cheek and neck) for a while.

Na that day I know say slap fit kii pesin o! No be joke.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
doroslaps-when u slap someone and yhu shout doro please or dorosorry\
banana slap
backyard slap-when u slap with the yur backhand
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by uncjay(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nice slap
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by ruggish10: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2014
Bantino: Hahahahaaaaa

TYPES OF SLAPS

1. TAKE AWAY SLAP: When someone gives you a dirty slap and all you can do is hold your
face and walk away.

2. RESOUNDING SLAP: This is after you are hit, you keep on hearing some funny sounds in
your brain like"wiiiiiiiiiii"! And voices in your head will start singing Christmas Carol.

3. FORMATTING SLAP: This is the slap that makes someone forget instantly what he or she
was doing. You find yourself asking questions like,"What did I do?"

4. EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this kind of slap, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person on your own accord e.g. Bros! Are you watching? I didn't do anything o!

5. FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of slap, all you will do is just stand right
where you are and watch the person walk away with your mouth opened widely.

6. RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download this slap, you start asking questions that don't need reply. Like,"John,YOU SLAPPED ME?!"

7. SWEET SLAP: This is the type of slap a boy/girl gives you sweetly on your cheek and hether it's painful or not, you start blushing.

8. MATHEMATICAL SLAP: This simply has to do with the physical reconstruction of your face
when given to you; the length of your face will be raised to power two, your eye socket will calculate its circumference.

9. CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM SLAP: When you receive this slap (it proves effective when it's
given to you all of a sudden),you will be able to combine and speak all sort of languages same time like Spanish,Greek, Arabic, Hindu, etc

10. COLOUR RIOT AND BIRDING SLAP: You will start seeing different colours and your head will turn to a nest whilst the birds will be flying all around you.

11. RETURN LEG/RECIPROCAL SLAP: It's the type of slap when someone slaps you and you return
the slap immediately...

12. MILITARY/BOKO HARAM SLAP: Once this slap lands on your face, you will start urinating on
your clothe.

Share the kind of slap you've received before

RUN-AWAY SLAP: if them give u dis slap na run u go run
SILENCE SLAP: the kind of slap that makes a child cry out heavily but no voice or sound comes out
OFF-SIDE SLAP: the kind of slap u receive when u defend or block your right cheek and the slap hits your left cheek
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by spinall: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
benuejosh: dialing MTN, for those who have tested a police cell can explain better
1million likes 4u jor o.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by badpunks: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2014
random access memory slap ; deletes and restores random memory after slap
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by badpunks: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2014
servicing slap : used on people with a shiny mirror head. The person feels a sharp hornet sting in the shiny head
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by dopekush(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
LOL.. BOKO HARAM SLAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Picture: Naija Parents B Advising Their Daughters Like / 17 Phrases That Will Confuse You If You’re Not Nigerian / Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.