Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

12 Types Of Slap - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 12 Types Of Slap (37270 Views)

Just For Laughs: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes / PICTURES :Types Of Slap / 12 Types Of People On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Tonylyte(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2014
REVELATIONAL SLAP: this is the type of slap that u receive 4m ya dad, mum, elder bros or loved ones, especially when they asked u to do something and u didnt here them well, probably becos u were not concentrating, and u are been downloaded with this dis kind of slap, all of a sudden something will jux wisper(reveal) to your ears what they asked u to do initially and u find yourself doing it immidiately.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by mezebel(f): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Regiblinkz: And it made front page...#Nairaland is a joke
enemy of progress,wait till ur turn arrive. U can still go hug transformer. This is seun talking. Any reply leads to ban
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by zurine(f): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2014
hmm
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by crudedude(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Slap of the gods. The type of slap you get when you offend a spirit beinggrin
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by lakunle1love(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Number 11 rocks for me
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2014
Olucheye: Yoruba mothers produce the best range of slaps.

These slaps will make you think you were adopted or bought with a price.

IGBATI (Face Slap) : this will make you correct your wrong immediately!

The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins on the spot.

IGBAJUN (Same As Ifoti & Igbati) , IGBARUN & IFORUN (Neck Slap) will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation.

ILADI (Buttock Slap): will make you pee in your new pants!

Now ABARA (Random Back Slap): this is the worst of it all because it comes randomly on you, anywhere on back.

And apart from IGBAJU, we have a more advanced one which is;

IGBAJU OLOYI (Cheek slap that turns you 360°, it makes you see stars). When you receive this one, you will lose balance and your head will go into auto-search as you will be looking for what hit you. This will make you do all the actions of the other slaps above at once. You will even confess what you never did. Also, it can reset one to 3D (Deaf, Daft and Dumb).

With Love From Oduduwa Nation.

Lmao brov.... My Lil sis dey wonder why I dey look my phone dey laugh like madman grin

IGBAJUN (Same As Ifoti & Igbati) , IGBARUN & IFORUN (Neck Slap) will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation.

Now ABARA (Random Back Slap): this is the worst of it all because it comes randomly on you, anywhere on back.

IGBAJU OLOYI (Cheek slap that turns you 360°, it makes you see stars). When you receive this one, you will lose balance and your head will go into auto-search as you will be looking for what hit you. This will make you do all the actions of the other slaps above at once. You will even confess what you never did. Also, it can reset one to 3D (Deaf, Daft and Dumb).

Lmao brov.... My Lil sis dey wonder why I dey look my phone dey laugh like madman
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by yollychika(f): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2014
old!!!!!shudnt haf made front page...IMO
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Bantino: Hahahahaaaaa

TYPES OF SLAPS

1. TAKE AWAY SLAP: When someone gives you a dirty slap and all you can do is hold your
face and walk away.

2. RESOUNDING SLAP: This is after you are hit, you keep on hearing some funny sounds in
your brain like"wiiiiiiiiiii"! And voices in your head will start singing Christmas Carol.

3. FORMATTING SLAP: This is the slap that makes someone forget instantly what he or she
was doing. You find yourself asking questions like,"What did I do?"

4. EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this kind of slap, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person on your own accord e.g. Bros! Are you watching? I didn't do anything o!

5. FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of slap, all you will do is just stand right
where you are and watch the person walk away with your mouth opened widely.

6. RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download this slap, you start asking questions that don't need reply. Like,"John,YOU SLAPPED ME?!"

7. SWEET SLAP: This is the type of slap a boy/girl gives you sweetly on your cheek and hether it's painful or not, you start blushing.

8. MATHEMATICAL SLAP: This simply has to do with the physical reconstruction of your face
when given to you; the length of your face will be raised to power two, your eye socket will calculate its circumference.

9. CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM SLAP: When you receive this slap (it proves effective when it's
given to you all of a sudden),you will be able to combine and speak all sort of languages same time like Spanish,Greek, Arabic, Hindu, etc

10. COLOUR RIOT AND BIRDING SLAP: You will start seeing different colours and your head will turn to a nest whilst the birds will be flying all around you.

11. RETURN LEG/RECIPROCAL SLAP: It's the type of slap when someone slaps you and you return
the slap immediately...

12. MILITARY/BOKO HARAM SLAP: Once this slap lands on your face, you will start urinating on
your clothe.

Share the kind of slap you've received before
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by DeanOlamide(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Where IS SEUN? If they Sack me for Work........ Be rest assured I will come after u with Enough Bomb......... OMG From 0-3 Page na laff don wound me finish....... I can't just get my eyes off my phone And same time Tears dropping cos una don use laff finish my destiny....... Abeg nobody should recommend any slap ooooooooooooo.............. Chai see different slaps......... Weldone Guys........... Thank u all for makinG Me laff like a madman .................. One love my people.............. Love you all.......
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
GARRIWARLORD: Vegetarian slap:: That type wey dey make person chop grass!
cheesy
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Dailyfavour(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
1.)WHIP-LIKE SLAP: This is a type of slap when given gives tribal marks in line with numbre of fingers

2). ROUNDABOUT SLAP: A type of slap that allow the reciever to be in about-turn position. Soo hot.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by pelvicky(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
xkobans: My dreams and hope for a better Nigeria. A country where hardwork is rewarded, a country where corruption, nepotism, tribalism, favouritism and unfair advantages are void of. A country where that young child wakes up in the creeks of the least developed regions in the southwest or northwest and has hopes for a better future. A country where the true value of humanity is respected. A country where your religion isn't used as a tool for destruction of human lives and deterioration of an already endangered resources. A country where a progressive Nigerian state is prioritised over selfishness and greedy personal interest.
We are Nigerians and we can make it work. I know it's a long shot and may even seem impossible and risky. Keep believing. Keep doing the right thing. Be proud of who you are.
y do u decided 2 spoil d joke nw

Do d right tin at d right time,,,dis is d time of jokes nt time 4 preaching

south-west ko,,,west-west ni.......mtchewwww,

Grap my puff puff again jare

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Liamm(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
alentyno: Lawd! Frontpage after 3 comments? And for this joke of a topic? Guys how am I not sure nairaland has been systematically hacked lately or a coup on the mods has been carried out
Smh
i've pondered creating a thread with heading "Nairaland Has Been Hacked Again".

The rate at which unnecessary topics make front page these days is quite alarming. My topic might as well make front page. Lol grin grin
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by ayobase(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
calebo101: I just told my friends about Nairaland and they visited... The first topic they see is "Types of Slap"!!! So much for best forum in Nigeria. Welldone Seun. Nor be u i blame.

has ur friends complained yet marketer.

if they did, then they are boring or never liked the site.

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by DoctorAbu(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
'Fought Lion' Slap; where a 5-finger pattern is created on the recpient's cheek appearing as if he got clawed by a Lion
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by dokunbam(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Igbati Oloyi cry

Yoruba mothers produce the best range of slaps.

LOOOL

Daris godu oo
all these fifu
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by faithzy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
tsolz84: Shoutout to my mum!she can produce the best range of slaps in the world..also shoutout to the nigerian army;slapping and causing partial deafness to civilians since 1900..one army colonel slap me last year;i didnt feel the pain till 10pm that night;as i was sleeping i felt one sharp pain for my eardrum..my ear just dey whistle..na so i shout jump up!beware of those guys ooo..
guy ur sick....
..hahahahahahaaha.....cant stop laffing

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
LOGIN SLAP: often used to get your attention!

LOGOUT: used to break up with a cheating partner

MORO: aka double-cheek slap. Used by OSU cult boys. You turn numb and shed immediate tear drops

FAXING: slap with sounds that travel 2 miles.

IFAKUN: used on guys with big stomach!

IGBAYA: used as a first attack when Yoruba boys are fighting. It is directed to the chest around the sola plexus. it gives u a mixed feeling of hypertension +fear+pain at the sef time. Makes u feel the giver would win if the fight ever starts. Commonly used by agberos. Response: carry plank immediately grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Donvilo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
I remember in the year 2003, during my JSS 2 period in second term, we have finished our school schedule & was about to head home for the day (I was so focused on going home b'cos of a my favourite tv show, which I couldn't afford to miss that I had no idea that someone was calling me from the classroom) when someone tapped me from behind & motioned to me to a person calling to my attention from behind. When I looked back lo & behold, it was one of my female teachers, the very one that I am not in good terms with! sad When I finally reached her, the next thing that landed immediately on my cheek before I could do anything was a very RESOUNDING SLAP! Tawaaiiih!!!! shocked shocked I was lost for some seconds, my head felt woozy & my eyes was seeing stars all over me. I couldn't picture what is happening around me that very moment until 30 seconds have passed before I finally realised that I was actually given a dirty slap. Her voice was like "blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah" during those moments I received the slap. It was only after I returned to my senses that I finally understood what she was saying, "Stupid boy! So I have been calling u since & u are acting like as if u didn't heard me, eh?

By now, U all should know what happned next na grin but boy! That slap wasn't funny at all!
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by dokunbam(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Seun put social media button here

I need to share this
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by dihno4real(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
LIFT-UP SLAP; the kind of slap that one received and the two legs are off the ground...
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by robinicule(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
destiny reseting slap, ako igbaju
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by judedwriter(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Area boy slap-d type of slap after you recover, u discover u have lost 2 or 3 teeth grin
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by heedsa10: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
iboju slap meaning area boys slap. if you live around oshodi axis you will definitely know what am saying.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by mummiesgirl: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
A♏ very. Sorry A♏ new in dis forum pls how how do I post a topic and pls does anybody know anything about du&t consulting @ 5 afisma drive opp ikeja Lg anifowose ikeja.thk u
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by ajapz(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
3D (Deaf, Daft and Dumb) Slap grin
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by chux76(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2014

MY BELLY ACHES OOOOOO....Can't forget the ABARA slap..mennnnn this slap can make u go scrambling into the nearest hole..no matter how small the hole is...scratching your back @ d same time..and the PAIN CEASES to stop...My Gosh...
I'm laughing hysterically now.
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by salvatore007(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
IFORI: This is the type of slap dat not only lands on ur face but also drags ur head till it hits a wall....

You wont b able 2cry but water will b dripping frm ur eyes faster dan u can say 'Bomb.'

HOT SLAP: This type of slap automatically heats up d affected area... E.g if it lands on ur face u discover dat ur ears nd cheek becomes hot instantly...

WONDER SLAP: This slap makes u wonder weda d person used Elbow to hit u or hand

IGABAJU: This slap makes every thing dark once given.. You wont b able 2 even c d face of d slapper....

........to b continued.......
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Ezibless: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
tsolz84: Shoutout to my mum!she can produce the best range of slaps in the world..also shoutout to the nigerian army;slapping and causing partial deafness to civilians since 1900..one army colonel slap me last year;i didnt feel the pain till 10pm that night;as i was sleeping i felt one sharp pain for my eardrum..my ear just dey whistle..na so i shout jump up!beware of those guys ooo..
what did you do to deserve that slap? #just wondering
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by DeanOlamide(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
mummiesgirl: A♏ very. Sorry A♏ new in dis forum pls how how do I post a topic and pls does anybody know anything about du&t consulting @ 5 afisma drive opp ikeja Lg anifowose ikeja.thk u
............. Biko Change ur Username............ As long as u are mummiesgirl u can't understand what Adult are doing here....... Please someone give her IFOJU and abeg no add Oloyi Join ooooooo........................... Hahahahahahahahha its ok............. Don't know how to teach u what u want but I hope someone can explain and give proper answer to what u want....... Welcome
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by ALIEN2000(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
NEW YEAR GIFT SLAP...!!!!!.....

The Slap dat can put D WHOLE Nigeria on PAUSE MODE....

When Petrol turn ;;(140 From smiley65........mstchew...
Re: 12 Types Of Slap by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dygeasy: THIS IS ALL I HAVE SLAP: When someone gives you this type of slap on your street around 8pm, you drop your phone, money and everything on you. You go still dey beg make the 'slapper' no vex say you no too get much at that moment.
I remembered having to experience this kind of slap when i was returning from experience 2010 trying to get through eletuwashe in lagos island it wasnt funny at all . . . . That was the day i knew my Indomie-like ex' could sprint even in the dark.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Picture: Naija Parents B Advising Their Daughters Like / 17 Phrases That Will Confuse You If You’re Not Nigerian / Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.