Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) (30988 Views)

"Nwa Aba Na City" (a Pidgin Story) / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by edogho(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
DONMAYOR19: oya make una no dey quote everything just to say thanks o......how ur side EDOGHO?
i dey gentle as usual naw. me don miss u die pass p-square sef
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by edogho(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
2 say d truth ehn, i miss sammy too O, well well o, pass anybody self. btw......ok make i leave d rest for d gods

1 Like

Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
edogho: i dey gentle as usual naw. me don miss u die pass p-square sef
grin grin grin
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 28, 2014
[size=14pt][b]Notice To All EBIAG FAMILY MEMBERS

I hereby announce to all EBIAGITES that SAMMY HOE'S STORIES will no more be free on Nairaland. You can now get the ebooks of any Sammy Hoe's stories by subscribing. In the light of this, you will only be required to pay a stipend monthly to get SAMMY Hoe's stories (New and old) sent to you by email throughout the month.

The continuation of EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS, HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS, HONEYMOON IN PRISON and AS E DEY HAPPEN shall henceforth be sent through ebooks to subscribers only, while 'WE ARE ABLE' and other new stories shall come up here till further notice. Also, the EBIAG Magazine bi-monthly publication shall be sent free of charge to all subscribers' email addresses within the month. The first publication is ready.

Subscription Rates:

1. #500 for one month
2. #1000 for two months
3. #1,300 for three months
4. #2,000 for six months
5. #3,500 for one year

How To Subscribe:

1. Send your email address to any of these phone numbers or email addresses: 08087755117, 08138410839, info@ebiag.com, ebiagmagazine@gmail.com

2. Once we get your email address, we will notify you of our bank account detail which you shall make your payment to.

3. Send your teller number to any of the numbers or email addresses above. Once it is confirmed, you start getting updates.

Subscription for the month of September is on already.

What The Subscription covers:

1. The monthly subscription shall cover all EBIAG stories, information by EBIAG ORGANISATION and all EBIAG Publications within the month.
2. Stories from other Nigerian authors
3. Sms to be sent to all subscribers to notify them of any new development and any new post sent to their emails.
4. Promos and Bonanzas shall be up for subscribers only.
5. Subscribers shall be the first beneficiaries of any goody packages to come up anytime in the EBIAG ORGANISATION

Notice:

Please any enquiries should be made to 08087755117 and 08138410839 only and also to info@ebiag.com or ebiagmagazine@gmail.com.
For those who are interested in subscribing to EBIAG UPDATES, send message to any of the numbers or email addresses above. Our website www.ebiag.com is under reconstruction and it would be ready soon.
Thanks.

Sammy Hoe.
[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by dammygoody(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2014
NOW, THE ABOVE SOUNDS INTERESTING..
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by edogho(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
dammygoody: NOW, THE ABOVE SOUNDS INTERESTING..
really interesting. sammy na hard copy of hig i want o. yearly subscription all the way.
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Following

1 Like

Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
edogho: really interesting. sammy na hard copy of hig i want o. yearly subscription all the way.

U and hardcopy sha! I know where to get dat done soon, just give me till December wink
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Good day sammyhoe, enjoying your stories.. And I wish u success in your project..

Please, I will like to know what happened to your TV station. You've abandoned it?
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Good day sammyhoe, enjoying your stories.. And I wish u success in your project..

Please, I will like to know what happened to your TV station. You've abandoned it?
huzzling things all the time...I'll come back to it whenever i'm a bit free. How things?
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by dammygoody(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Good day sammyhoe, enjoying your stories.. And I wish u success in your project..

Oh! Bro..you can't imagine how happy I am seeing that someone even bothered to ask about my Dear SHTV, I thougt everybody had forgotten about it...

Well, still waiting for SammyProf's move to give it a rebirth...
Thanks.
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
dammygoody:
Oh! Bro..you can't imagine how happy I am seeing that someone even bothered to ask about my Dear SHTV, I thougt everybody had forgotten about it...

Thanks.

Ah! maybe you should open one and give it 'DSTV'(DammySammyTV) because I don't know if I would open any SHTV again too soon cheesy
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
SammyHoe:
huzzling things all the time...I'll come back to it whenever i'm a bit free. How things?

Hmm. Okay .

Would love to have it back soon tho
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
dammygoody:

Thanks.

Lol.. Was really concerned..

Read news from the station when it was still alive.
The interviews made it more interesting..

Okay.

Uwc

1 Like

Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. Was really concerned..

Read news from the station when it was still alive.
The interviews made it more interesting..

Okay.

Uwc

hmm...it lacks staff...if only we could get more crew members to it, it had been better
@ Dammygoody, what d'you tink?
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by dammygoody(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
SammyHoe:

hmm...it lacks staff...if only we could get more crew members to it, it had been better

I would have loved it to come from you but since you've given me the go ahead, I'll just try to get some guys that would be crew members and then start.

...Though, there's this problem of time now...(school things), but I'll try sha..

1 Like

Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
dammygoody:

I would have loved it to come from you but since you've given me the go ahead, I'll just try to get some guys that would be crew members and then start.

...Though, there's this problem of time now...(school things), but I'll try sha..

Yes!!! I'm very glad about it...I'd be coming in to support at one time or the other.
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
SammyHoe:

I'd like to join the crew..

1 Like

Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

I'd like to join the crew..

Alrite then... I'd be glad.
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
SammyHoe:

Alrite then... I'd be glad.

Okay. No prob.

When you're ready. Lemme know.
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 01, 2014
[b]ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL FANS. HERE IS A NEW MONTH CALLED THE EMBER MONTHS, SEPTEMBER.

To me, the EMBER months are My Best Ever Recorded months.

Now let me say something finally concerning the Subscription I advertised earlier; If you all know, I am a graduate of Applied Geophysics from FUTA, but my passion for literature is making me have priority for writing. I finished my service NYSC this year February but haven't gotten an established job except home teachings. Last two months, July, I pumped my little savings from my hard earned money into designing a website, but the person designed rubbish and called it www.ebiag.com where some of you have visited.

My eyes got opened after discovering that the guy was only an amateur and couldn't have rendered more than that. Then I began to seek the redesign of my website. To add injury upon pepper, as if it was a planned work, all my home teaching clients refused to pay me for the month of July after month end, then I decided to move to Lagos from Oshogbo.

It wasn't easy writing for free on Nairaland anymore. If only I could have my own website to do my write-ups, then I would write more than fifteen stories within three months joyfully, I thought. Then I came up with this idea of fans subscribing to get updates of my stories through emails. My idea is to raise enough fund through that means and redesign my website with the cash so raised.

I have a script shown to me already by an authentic web designer, but now I couldn't secure a job since my arrival at Lagos early this month. So that's why I came up with the idea of selling my stories at this point. DON'T GET CROSSED WITH ME FOR STOPPING MY STORIES AT THE CRUCIAL POINTS. IT HASN'T STOPPED, ONLY THAT SAMMY HOE DOESN'T FIND JOY IN POSTING IT FREE ANYMORE WHEN THERE ISN'T ENOUGH MONEY IN THE POCKET(okun inu la fi n gbe ti ita nah grin)

Pls bear with me and do subscribe to help me raise some cash and speed up the whole process.

Pay #500 to my acct and get my updates on your mail for 1 month.
Pay #1000 to my acct and get my updates on your email for 2 months, etc.

If you are interested, pls contact 08087755117(Whatsapp or SMS) or 08138410839. THANKS.

LOVE YOU ALL kiss[/b]
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by aveiro(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2014
God wil surely mak a way...

1 Like

Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by VigorousV(f): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sammy,I undastnd u bt am stl a nrmal studnt if nt i wud av joyfuly suscribd...plz undastnd me alxo

1 Like

Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
VigorousV: Sammy,I undastnd u bt am stl a nrmal studnt if nt i wud av joyfuly suscribd...plz undastnd me alxo

No problem VigorousV, I undastand all my fans. I wldnt have brot dis up at all if not for d situation on ground. Glad to see u here, thanks.
Re: AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 12, 2014
Lorlaahlozz:
Dancing#...Thanx 2 God..u back
I never see u for Ebiag o, wetin dey happen na?

Ohhh, na acada no give you time abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Behold The Jewel Of My Heart / Abubakar Adam Ibrahim Wins The 2016 Nigeria Prize For Literature. / Chimamanda Adichie: "Men Holding The Door For Women Troubles Me" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.