Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (126985 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dimanche4real(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
Since our thread was wiped during the NL wahala... Let's keep ourselves informed here. Thanks very one, God will see us through... Amen!

Make I hear
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2015
foremostly the list has been compiled ,no doubt about that.
secondly no interview ,the only thing remaining is for gej to sign the budget hopefully
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2015
dimanche4real:

Make I hear
Make u hear wetin?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by akeneobi(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Signing of d 2015 budget determines everything.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2015
foremostly the list has been compiled no doubt,secondly no interview,the only thing is that gej should sign 2015 budget hopefully
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Crownofwealth(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
bahammed:
i heard names have been shortlisted and the ministry budget as included it. i dont think there would be interview its letter straight.all i hope is that it should be done before may 29.
are u shortlisted?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
i dont know but wat i heard is wat i shared and someone as already said the same on this on this thread
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Ladgl(f): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Hop all this info are insider info pls?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Ladgl(f): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Hop all thes info are insider info pls?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Hussain87:
I hrd that the list is been sign into up coming budget. So any time soon the letters will be issued to the credable candates ,ISA!
thank you for d info but Is it from a very reliable source?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Hussain87: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Well, my source is from a staff @ FCSC. Moreover, I wanted reaching a source @ the ministry to verify @ their human resource dept if they got the list from FCSC and what is the authenticity of the whole recruitment process
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
SO were u able to verify that the list has been compiled as speculated or what were u able t gather.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hussain87:
Well, my source is from a staff @ FCSC. Moreover, I wanted reaching a source @ the ministry to verify @ their human resource dept if they got the list from FCSC and what is the authenticity of the whole recruitment process
2 months ago one of the senior staff of fcSC told me that they've not started the recruitment process bt they will start it anytime soon. he also told me that he will get bak to me if theirs any positive developmnt.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Since then I hvn't heard anytin from him so I don't really kno the situation on the ground now.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
but is it the fcsc that will do it or the ministry cos i learnt the ministry have concluded the recruitment,just for them to share the letter.we hope the stuff will be done if gej approve the budget before going or else it will be difficult under a new govt
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
bahammed:
but is it the fcsc that will do it or the ministry cos i learnt the ministry have concluded the recruitment,just for them to share the letter.we hope the stuff will be done if gej approve the budget before going or else it will be difficult under a new govt
its FCSC not the ministry
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
@Hussain87 kindly inform us if theirs any latest developmnt
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
No thanks to those who voted out continuity. . .
We'd have been relatively 'sure' of what the outcome would be. But now...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Hussain87: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
It goes these way I guess... First and foremost, After concluding the whole recruitment process by the FCSC, they 'll forward the list to the ministry for endorsement, and the ministry 'll send it back to FCSC. The FCSC 'll verify and send it for budget inclusion
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hussain87:
It goes these way I guess... First and foremost, After concluding the whole recruitment process by the FCSC, they 'll forward the list to the ministry for endorsement, and the ministry 'll send it back to FCSC. The FCSC 'll verify and send it for budget inclusion
you're right
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
yeah,i think u get it,but from my perspective of things i guess it is at the budget stage as many people and u av also acclaim before.lets be prayerful that anytin should happen before may 29
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
any info pls
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
bahammed:
any info pls
No info yet
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hussain87:
were you able to reach a source at the ministry to verify weda they've gotten d list from FCSC?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Hussain87: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Not yet sad , And I read in the news that GEJ told all the MDA's to submit their handover notes latest before 20th april... Anyway, will feel you in when I get something concrete. It shall be well by Gods...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hussain87:
Not yet sad , And I read in the news that GEJ told all the MDA's to submit their handover notes latest before 20th april... Anyway, will feel you in when I get something concrete. It shall be well by Gods...
ok thank you
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
if the recruitment is included in the budget no problem,but wat do u think the handover portends for these job
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2015
bahammed:
if the recruitment is included in the budget no problem,but wat do u think the handover portends for these job
I don't think the handover will have any effect on it.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
someone told me gej will sign the budget and if he does,there hope for these job before the year run out
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
bahammed:
someone told me gej will sign the budget and if he does,there hope for these job before the year run out
I hope so too

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.