Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40459 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dantedasz:

The OP should write this off as a bad debt. He should read the German 007 threads and the Wunmi Allen/shopclue threads. People have lost millions on these boards.
Write off gini? undecided

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Write off gini? undecided
No mind am..babe how about a weekend together in Kabul?

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by johnwell(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Bimbor>>> No one sees the eyes of the devil until hlm come calling.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by johnwell(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Bimbor>>> What business are you into?

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Jasi7(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dantedasz: Hmmm.
@OP,
Why not visit a car dealer yourself or Cotonu or the Sea ports or Berger?
Just my thoughts.

Person moni don go...him dey complain to knw weda u na go help am,u dey tel say him for go sea port or berger...its like u dnt get d message...D MONI IS GONE,he needs it bck...hes nt askin for whr to get a car!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Jasi7(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
inspiredm:

Thanks for this Post, I am Not In the Country at the moment and thats why I have been Unreachable By Phone.

The Radio Has been ordered from the Dealership and this was what I told you in my last mail to you.

Once it arrives Sir, The Radio Will be Fixed.

Sorry For the Inconvenience.

The Radio was Working Well In the US Before Shipment, Find attached the Radio Photos of the Vehicle in the US.

Give me 2 Weeks Maximum, The Radio Will Be Sorted Sir.

Cheers
Inspired

Sharrap...y wil u job a full grown man lyk dat huh? and u here formin ''i am nt in d country and d radio ws working bla bla bla....u dey fvck up!...ure killin ur business man...u cn see one of d posters wantd ordering from u bt hes changed his mind...u see that?.....nw they r loosing trust in u...In triple H's voice ''and dats not good for business''

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Jasi7(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
chelseabmw:

I'm not a dealer so why will I be endorsed? Pls stick to topic rather than deviating from it... like I said you are free to open a thread endorsing whosoever you want.... as you can see inspired has promised to fix the car,so let's keep our fingers crossed... I'm certain he will get everything sorted out

Cheers

Who is dis guy self?...y r u defending inspiredm,shey u said ure nt a dealer so wats ur PROBLEM?

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Every one chill na, this tread isn't about chelseabmw. Its really about inspired and his treatment of the OP.
instead of directing your anger at chelsea, direct it at inspired and his side kick bimbor. D mod is just doing his job here. Inspired you let yourself down walahi, reputation is everything in business.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TheMadame(f): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
equlibrium: Every one chill na, this tread isn't about chelseabmw. Its really about inspired and his treatment of the OP.
instead of directing your anger at chelsea, direct it at inspired and his side kick bimbor. D mod is just doing his job here. Inspired you let yourself down walahi, reputation is everything in business.

chelseabmws attitude on this thread has left a lot to be desired. He has done everything to protect his pal inspired and hidden so many posts against him. He has also banned a lot of posters,but the fact is the legs of the dead body buried under this thread continue to stick out from the shallow grave for all to see.
When you tell one falsehood you need twenty other lies to paper over it but the truth will prevail in the end. Have a conscience in all you do. The more you hide posts and ban people to protect your friend,the more people will protest injustice and replace those banned.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
TheMadame:

chelseabmws attitude on this thread has left a lot to be desired. He has done everything to protect his pal inspired and hidden so many posts against him. He has also banned a lot of posters,but the fact is the legs of the dead body buried under this thread continue to stick out from the shallow grave for all to see.
When you tell one falsehood you need twenty other lies to paper over it but the truth will prevail in the end. Have a conscience in all you do. The more you hide posts and ban people to protect your friend,the more people will protest injustice and replace those banned.
hahahaha. . .
ewo, chelseabmw, see as inspired follow rub u shite for bodi so, dis my broda frm d oda side of yaba.
inspired, his shite you are sharing so, darisgoduoh! cry

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Caracta(f): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Is bimbor dating inspired?

17 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Caracta: Is bimbor dating inspired?
Lmao
hahahaha. . .
awww, dats a low blow
dats 14yrs tinz right der na
y wuld u say dat abt two grown men?

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Caracta(f): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
equlibrium:
Lmao
hahahaha. . .
awww, dats a low blow
dats 14yrs tinz right der na
y wuld u say dat abt two grown men?

So why is he acting like his lover?

He is a guy? My bad! He acts like a girl though.

16 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2014
TheMadame:

No more hiding n banning... pls you all should avoid insults

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by otokx(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2014
Any update from inspired?

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by emmabest2000(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2014
chelseabmw:

That's good , let people speaks their minds and Op try and update the situation on daily basis ..

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2014
chelseabmw:

What about the previous hidden post? Pls unhide them then and only then we will gladly say this thread is transparent. Pls do the needful.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by tgoo315: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2014
honestly per-ordering should be fun but dealers r too dishonest... that's the major
problem. God help you if you pre-order a salvage.
infact don't even think if buying salvage unless
you have a ready team you Trust to restore the
vehicle... dealers will milk you with every
opportunity... run from salvage...these dealers only care bout their money...we are all literates here...you can order this car yourself from USA... these dealers don't do anything special... you should also know the risk you wanna avoid is what these dealers go through... nothing special... personally if I'm going to pre-order I will do it maself...try auctionexport.com....get a dollar account...to wire your money abroad....that's the only way you can save money... dealers are business men not friends... so have no high hopes... so that at the end of the day you nor go ask yourself "na only me Waka come?"

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by jam04(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2014
Who the f**k hid my post? Is this going to a revelation of collaboration btw a section MOD and agent to scam pple? Just as was the case of justwise and oga in the dubai thread? Pple were calling for appropriate action to be taken but justwise kept on defending the agent until they both got ashamed and NL was brought to dubai police station!! Seun had to beg everyone to thread with caution afterwards. Its so clear from hiding of post and banning pple that the mod is shielding inspired!! This dude ought to be arrested by bow and case settled in court and damages paid!! How could you tell a client you are on holiday and can't attend to him until u r back!!! What the f**k is that shit?? Mehnn OP, u get patience no be small I swear

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2014
break how? Can anyone confirm that Inspired has fixed the faults in the car he collected N5.2m for? If no , this thread remains on the front page of autos section. That's my take. I will continue to comment until Betalyf is satisfied.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2014
Omo see as inspired finally nailed his own reputational coffin... Over 10,000 views!

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by deji47: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
I feel this will end well but at what cost?
When I wanted to get a car last year, I made enquires on NL, visited carmarts, even considered preoder & autoexport abi na auctionexport. finally I sent money(inclusive of shipping) to a friend(university colleague) in Canada. Car arrived in 9ja some 3months later. He even helped in paying for the clearing as the money I was expecting wasn't ready then....The holy hiccup was d clearing agent we used here in nigeria. Haven't had a problem with d ride since except a pothole slicing one of the tyres.
Bottom line, any business involving money is risky but sometimes we just have to trust the people (relatives,friends) around us more than complete strangers.
P.s my friend could have effed up too...
but then again that's just life.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
jam04: Who the f**k hid my post? Is this going to a revelation of collaboration btw a section MOD and agent to scam pple? Just as was the case of justwise and oga in the dubai thread? Pple were calling for appropriate action to be taken but justwise kept on defending the agent until they both got ashamed and NL was brought to dubai police station!! Seun had to beg everyone to thread with caution afterwards. Its so clear from hiding of post and banning pple that the mod is shielding inspired!! This dude ought to be arrested by bow and case settled in court and damages paid!! How could you tell a client you are on holiday and can't attend to him until u r back!!! What the f**k is that shit?? Mehnn OP, u get patience no be small I swear

Stick to the rulez of the forum and no one will tamper your posts, is that rocket science?

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
nairaland has a reputation of bringing other sites down and this is the worst site with criminal activities. the owner of this site and its moderators have done so well in covering up any scam related issues if any user post an issue of scam they try to cover it up so it wont turn up into a big blow out.

if op accused OLX or jumia even without evidence this topic would grace front page with 2mins after posting but if the scam happened on NL they try covering up.

SHAME TO THE OWNER OF THIS SITE

16 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Caracta: Is bimbor dating inspired?

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
chelseabmw:

Good. Kindly unhide my post you hid in error. I can't see anywhere in my post I insulted anyone but say the fact. Thanks.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Burger01:
Good. Kindly unhide my post you hid in error. I can't see anywhere in my post I insulted anyone but say the fact. Thanks.
more and more people are now speaking out against this injustice and now moderators are tired of hiding posts. How many can they hide.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by twentycent(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
@Inspired what's happening out here? I will advice advice you resolve any pending transaction issues with your client @betalyf cos you don't know how all dis will affect your REP with all dis going down..your actions @dis point is affecting other cr dealers on dis noble forum. Resolve all dis issues and let's all move on to better things.

@seun I will advice u personally reach out to @inspired so dat the credibility of dis site will not be put in doubt rgdn dis scandal going on amidst @Inspired nd @betalyf

Let's be reasonable with our actions&deeds y'all

@seun we are watching nd waiting asap.

Nigeria..Good People, Great Nation.

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix