Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40456 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
bimbor:

Your name has defined you. Nothing less grin
Hello Inspired, I've noticed you. Now fùck off. wink

12 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anacksunamun: ... Says the hypocrite that had to insult members of using "small phones and living in bad infrastructure, etc." Just so he could shift the blame away from his master. Nice try. Come again with another dumb rejoinder.

You are a confirmed Dolt !!!
you are no longer worth my time since you cannot engage in an healthy conversation.
your 5 mins of fame is over.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
bimbor: I'm sure Ifyalways children are from different fathers. No responsible woman will sit here and type all the poo she has been typing ever since.

Alexis leave them to exhaust their generational data on a deal that has been long sealed.

Inspired and betalyf could be somewhere right now chillin, while some other people want to have amnesia and hypertension over a matter both parties are resolving and the op has confirmed it.

anyone that doesnt join their foolish train is an asslicker.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexisalex:

You are a confirmed Dolt !!!
you are no longer worth my time since you cannot engage in an healthy conversation.
your 5 mins of fame is over.
At least I was famous for 5 minutes. That can't be said of you whose infamous asslicking superpowers still makes him a non-entity. Crawl back to whatever cesspit you came out from.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexisalex:

Instead of answering salient points, the coward chickens out.

i now agree with IBB, The future of the Nigerian youth is bleak.

you had to quote IBB?
IBB of all people?
IBB?
Dats like quoting Shekau just to drive home a point.
Or Bin Laden
Oga fun nlnd oh
IBB?
Even if he did say what you quoted, you had to repeat it?
Ol'boy, I dnt know wot to say to you walahi

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anackus, Smartchoice, Equilibrium, Eyop, Ify, et al.

On a serious note this issue is not as bad as you guys have made it. Chill everyone. No need to bother ourselves this much, Inspired will fix the radio.

To those talking about 5M, 5M was paid for the car and car has been delivered so why is 5M still an issue here? The radio is the issue and all hands are on deck to put the radio in order and put the car in a fabulous shape for the Op.

As I speak to you guys Inspired is working assiduously to ensure that. You will all hear from him at the appointed time.

Anacksunamun: Hello Inspired, I've noticed you. Now fùck off. wink

I am not Inspired oooh cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Inspired is on fire again shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1821727/2013-mercedes-g63-amg-pre

haters go and die. grin grin grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 12:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Anacksunamun:
Unique username. 'The Mummy', right? smiley
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by RoyalRoy(m): 3:45am On Jul 21, 2014
interesting thread

But I wonder why many Naija peeps love to take medicine for another man"s headache. Keeping vigil and fighting dirty when the Op has even unfollowed the thread long time ago. Na wa ohh

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 3:50am On Jul 21, 2014
I cant be intimidated not at all im only cutting him some slack as he requested to fix the stuff apparently he is having issues fixing it,guess the the issue is more than he imagined.

TheMadame:

The OP has been so intimidated and pressurised that he is afraid to comment or give an update. Remember aieromon and Wunmi Allen any body?
The OP will only talk when he realises he has been taken for a ride and nobody is fixing nada.

To the administrator and moderators,inspired is their cash cow as per adverts,so how can they oppose him. He is a moderator on this board. If a moderator is so untrust worthy,where is the hope or protection for buyers on the forum.
If the administrator was honest with himself the attitude of inspired is enough reason to remove him as a moderator in order to restore trust in this section or on the other hand sospend him from moderation duties until he fixes Betalyfs vehicle.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 3:52am On Jul 21, 2014
I didnt unfollow the thread and i appreciate everyone concerns abt ths issue.
RoyalRoy: interesting thread

But I wonder why many Naija peeps love to take medicine for another man"s headache. Keeping vigil and fighting dirty when the Op has even unfollowed the thread long time ago. Na wa ohh

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by RoyalRoy(m): 3:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Betalyf: I didnt unfollow the thread and i appreciate everyone concerns abt ths issue.

Thank God.

Wish u a happy ending to all these wahala and brouhaha.

Cheers Sir

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 4:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Thanks @RoyalRoy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 5:57am On Jul 21, 2014
alexisalex:

ifyawlays, im so dissapointed in you, you are one of the few nairaland members i used to respect becuase of the role you played during one charity case, but with this attitude of yours on this issue, my respect for you just vanished.
Seun and other admins are not stupid,
the buyer said inspired has reached out to him and they are sorting themselves out.

You will wonder if these so called sudden activists who want to die on top another persons matter are not Nigerians.

Most of them post from their tiny mobile phones because there is no power supply, no infrastructure, nothing, the government is robbing them blind on a daily basis and stealing away their future yet they cannot shout injustice, but they will rather crucify a private business man because a radio in a car is not working, Hypocritical lots.

Inspired has a name and a face to his business, he has a traceable address and is the oldest dealer on this autos section, he has been selling cars here and has delivered to several thousands, he has reached out to the buyer and they are sorting themseleves out, ya'll should give him a fu.ckin break.

Nonsense. Common sense is not so common, innit?

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by emmabest2000(m): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Anacksunamun: No!! It's not your point at all, not to talk of it being "exactly" your point. My point is different from yours, and my point is that, your hypocrisy is so glaring that the hypocrisy you accused other members of, is directly exposing your intentions of diverting the truth. You were saying Inspired shouldn't be criticised and I'm saying it shouldn't that way. God, Rulers, Governors, Presidents and all humans are being criticised daily, so why should Inspired by excluded? Is he better than others? Is he the only one with a face to his business? Has he been bashed more than GEJ or Tonto Dike? Was he not wrong to wait till Betalyf opened a thread before he could return his Emails/calls? So why shouldn't we criticise him? Your point makes no single sense, sorry.
you got points there but you don't need to compare Inspiredm with Governors grin we need op update ASAP
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Anacksunamun: No!! It's not your point at all, not to talk of it being "exactly" your point. My point is different from yours, and my point is that, your hypocrisy is so glaring that the hypocrisy you accused other members of, is directly exposing your intentions of diverting the truth. You were saying Inspired shouldn't be criticised and I'm saying it shouldn't that way. God, Rulers, Governors, Presidents and all humans are being criticised daily, so why should Inspired by excluded? Is he better than others? Is he the only one with a face to his business? Has he been bashed more than GEJ or Tonto Dike? Was he not wrong to wait till Betalyf opened a thread before he could return his Emails/calls? So why shouldn't we criticise him? Your point makes no single sense, sorry.
I said earlier. That clog lacks sense... They are all birds of same feather. Shameless online fraudsters.. undecided
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2014
ifyalways: Yes they are.

Hope that information enriches your life smiley

Inspired ten kobo per post a55lickers. What's new ?

Ify dearie....I'm sorry about my initial post, it's edited already. **hugs n smiles**

Lets give peace a chance.

Cheers. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2014
alexisalex:

Inspired and betalyf could be somewhere right now chillin, while some other people want to have amnesia and hypertension over a matter both parties are resolving and the op has confirmed it.

anyone that doesnt join their foolish train is an asslicker.

@Alexis what's with the bolded? grin

Please there's a doctor in the house, refrain from abusing medical terms cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2014
bimbor:

Ify dearie....I'm sorry about my initial post, it's edited already. **hugs n smiles**

Lets give peace a chance.

Cheers. smiley
funny guy
u knw u r the real cause of this outbursts bah?
Defending the indefensible nd shite!
Twz u who startd tickn ppl off.
clap for ursef u hear?

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Ishilove:
Unique username. 'The Mummy', right? smiley
Yeah, though the real spelling is "Ancksunamun (without the 'A' in between the N and C)". But I had to include "A" because of how it's pronounced when it rolls off the tongue. Using this opportunity to tell you ma'am, you write well. I'm a fan of your writing skills. wink Wish I could pry open your head and steal your brains. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2014
emmabest2000: you got points there but you don't need to compare Inspiredm with Governors grin we need op update ASAP
I was just trying to correct the notion that InspiredM shouldn't be criticised.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2014
Burger01:
I said earlier. That clog lacks sense... They are all birds of same feather. Shameless online fraudsters.. undecided
By their quick use of alt handles, you shall know their asslicking abilities.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chukel(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
bimbor:

@Alexis what's with the bolded? grin

Please there's a doctor in the house, refrain from abusing medical terms cheesy
it really annoys me wen u keep referring to urself as a doctor. Stop it. Ur personality nd wat u stand for bring disrepute nd shame to our noble profession. Real doctors don't tout it. Diz days everyone claims to be one. U can as well stamp it on ur forehead. But dat will neva make u one. Wat restrained u frm putting d right term "insomnia" dia? I guess u have not still taken delivery of ur retouched vehicle. Y is it still with inspired after weeks of arrival. Abi ur own radio get k-leg too? U will die in silence cos ur own wahala de come. D same thing u r doing here, u did in ademola tripple As thread too. Go get a life.

9 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Anacksunamun: Yeah, though the real spelling is "Ancksunamun (without the 'A' in between the N and C)". But I had to include "A" because of how it's pronounced when it rolls off the tongue. Using this opportunity to tell you ma'am, you write well. I'm a fan of your writing skills. wink Wish I could pry open your head and steal your brains. embarassed
@bolded, that's some cannibalistic ish right there.

iKid cheesy. Thanks for the complimentsmiley
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2014
chukel: it really annoys me wen u keep referring to urself as a doctor. Stop it. Ur personality nd wat u stand for bring disrepute nd shame to our noble profession. Real doctors don't tout it. Diz days everyone claims to be one. U can as well stamp it on ur forehead. But dat will neva make u one. Wat restrained u frm putting d right term "insomnia" dia? I guess u have not still taken delivery of ur retouched vehicle. Y is it still with inspired after weeks of arrival. Abi ur own radio get k-leg too? U will die in silence cos ur own wahala de come. D same thing u r doing here, u did in ademola tripple As thread too. Go get a life.

Like I said, let's give peace a chance. This thread has witnessed more rows than acceptable within the shortest possible timeframe.

Everyone should keep their arsenals in check. We are adults and let's act as one. Betalyf has spoken for the umpteenth time about the prevalent situation of things.

Oga chukel I hope you are not Dr Ladejo? Insomnia you say? Are you deluded or probably hebephrenic because I don't see why u should be attacking a colleague over an issue that has very little to do with you. Anyway no need to exchange medical literatures here. I don't need to impress u about myself. Forget about my vehicle, I can choose to leave it with Inspired for as long as I wish so just act as the tea sipping frog here.

I come in peace and I stand for peaceful resolution but the means by which we are trying to justify that end is unsavoury. Someone has to speak out. We have tried to be on both ends. Trying to settle the dust. This is it.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chukel(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2014
bimbor:

Like I said, let's give peace a chance. This thread has witnessed more rows than acceptable within the shortest possible timeframe.

Everyone should keep their arsenals in check. We are adults and let's act as one. Betalyf has spoken for the umpteenth time about the prevalent situation of things.

Oga chukel I hope you are not Dr Ladejo? Insomnia you say? Are you deluded or probably hebephrenic because I don't see why u should be attacking a colleague over an issue that has very little to do with you. Anyway no need to exchange medical literatures here. I don't need to impress u about myself. Forget about my vehicle, I can choose to leave it with Inspired for as long as I wish so just act as the tea sipping frog here.

I come in peace and I stand for peaceful resolution but the means by which we are trying to justify that end is unsavoury. Someone has to speak out. We have tried to be on both ends. Trying to settle the dust. This is it.
y wudnt u suspect I am dr. Ladoja or whoever u called wen u go about changing handles to ass-lick. Well I will neva tow ur line, so forget it. As for the correction, if not insomnia, wat else do u tink he meant to put dia? If only u knew what "hebephrenic" or delusion means, u wud kn it had no bearing in dis discuss. Well I am not a silly psychophant who will brush up ur disgusting attitude because u claim to be a colleague. U r not one nd will not be. So live with it. No doctor nd I repeat, no medical doctor will put up d attitude u have disgracefully showcased in dis thread. U really need to get urself checked.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2014
chukel: y wudnt u suspect I am dr. Ladoja or whoever u called wen u go about changing handles to ass-lick. Well I will neva tow ur line, so forget it. As for the correction, if not insomnia, wat else do u tink he meant to put dia? If only u knew what "hebephrenic" or delusion means, u wud kn it had no bearing in dis discuss. Well I am not a silly psychophant who will brush up ur disgusting attitude because u claim to be a colleague. U r not one nd will not be. So live with it. No doctor nd I repeat, no medical doctor will put up d attitude u have disgracefully showcased in dis thread. U really need to get urself checked.

I think you are a native doctor. Your diction gives you away.

Enof of all the outbursts. This mail should be closed already.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2014
matter resolved?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by RoyalRoy(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2014
Bimbor...... grin grin grin

You make me laugh so much this early morning.

Dude you sure are quite funny in some ways.

Talking about native doctors... I guess they are still in business and not on strike like you guys... lol

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by OgaTheTop2: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Nmennh! I fear preorder and the people going into it.. Me no get power for this.
Op, go collect your car back and repair it yourself. That's a lesson you have to cope with.. It's well o..

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2014
OgaTheTop2: Nmennh! I fear preorder and the people going into it.. Me no get power for this.
Op, go collect your car back and repair it yourself. That's a lesson you have to cope with.. It's well o..
Pre order at your own risk

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by OgaTheTop2: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Kenosky1: Pre order at your own risk
Nna men, when you can do order cars yourself if you want to. auctionexport.com is there, simple and straightforward ways of getting your choiced car. I rather do auctionexport than go tru preorder wahala. Chai Chai! Me fear o..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.