Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,627 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40409 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by stelaar(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Abimbola= Bimbor = Inspired

10 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
stelaar: Abimbola= Bimbor = Inspired

View Inspired_m's Profile:

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2014

View Bimbor's Profile:

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2014

Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2014

Let me rewrite it for you properly;

Abimbola=Bimbor=Inspired=Chelseabmw

Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by stelaar(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Bimbor jst 3 little words and see all the reply lol.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
stelaar: Bimbor jst 3 little words and see all the reply lol.

Sorry sir my device has an 'Autotype' button grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by coolrose(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Seriously? Inspired_M misbehaved this way and betrayed our trust?. He used to be my most respected NLder especially on his views on automobiles and auto biz. He needs to redeem his image fast. I sold my car here and even bought my current car from here from a NLder smoothly. No one can claim facelessness on this forum especially when you do business here and have a voice like Inspired_M who is even a MOD here. I am grossly dissapointed. He did not answer all the guys queries well and has failed to deliver in 2 weeks as promised without explainations. I will not totally conclude that most people here are dubious untill I watch him redeem his image which I believe he will do. People are watching, Image and integrity is key in life and greater than money.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
bimbor:

If you fail to stick to the rules that guide this forum, your next ban may as well be two years. Be guided wisely and refrain from inflammatory remarks.
If speaking the truth is against the rule of this auto section, then the moderators should be prepared to give out more suspension. I am sure that we have many more people who are ever willing to speak the truth. EVIL WILL NEVER WIN OVER GOOD.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin I will rather die than commit sucide. We must speak out.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by rozayx5(m): 3:59am On Jul 19, 2014
gab4u:

Lol...I swear

Just wondering how this people are making their money

I bought a used eod for 750k some months ago and was feeling ontop of the world

Chai.... Jesus

See wetin young men dey put body, wow I need to go think of my life

There are filthy rich nairaland guys,
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by emmabest2000(m): 5:47am On Jul 19, 2014
So people will not say their minds anymore eekwa ? To avoid hidden their post , there's a God oooo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dt03(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
What are you talking about? How long does the OP has to stay patient for? Look at the genesis and trail of this matter. Communication has broken down so many times .... It would have been a different case if Inspired has been communicating effectively but he hasn't.
This matter needs an urgent resolution and the complainant is the priority here regardless. Inspired should get the he'll out here and sort out the mess once and for all so both parties can move on.

What do you gain by fueling tension? People like you causes disorder and more, I am sure Inspired can't ignore his customers the way you claim. Remember he said he's going to import the stuff if i am not mistaking........ Somebody like me and the OP who are stakeholders understands.

So if you don't have opinion stay clear

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Shut the fu...ck up you silly prat... what tension am i fueling? and who the flying fu..ck in all are you to tell me to stay clear?!

Oya were ni?! angry

***sighs
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Shut the fu...ck up you silly prat... what tension am i fueling? and who the flying fu..ck in all are you to tell me to stay clear?!

Oya were ni?! angry

Wetin this Betalyf matter go cause, Seun no go fit handle am last last oh! cheesy

Chai see vexing! grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by otunbakolawole(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Putting myself in the OP shoes, at this stage, I would have met with Inspire to collect my vehicle back, to fix myself.

Obviously this deal has gone wrong, instead of wasting more time before it degenerates further, I think it will be wise for u sir, (OP) to get the car back.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dt03(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Oya were ni?! angry

I wish I have the time to bring myself down to your category............ get a work and stay clear!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ifyalways(f): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
OP, any positive update?

Nld, the land of "surprises"! .

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
chibabe3: grin grin I will rather die than commit sucide. We must speak out.

Either way you still die grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TheMadame(f): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hiding of posts and banning spree.
You can only mask it but no one can hide the truth.
A lie of one million years will be overtaken by the truth one day.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
TheMadame: Hiding of posts and banning spree.
You can only mask it but no one can hide the truth.
A lie of one million years will be overtaken by the truth one day.
preach on preacher.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
MOD!!! I demand to know why my last post was hidden. Did I in any way use abusive words? You need to chill the eff down man. There shouldn't even be any reason for you to hide any post here considering the fact that so many people felt disappointed in inspire. Just why did you hide my post!?

BTW, Op, please take repossession of your car. Like I said in my hidden post, we don't know the abuse the car might be subjected to at the moment. Half bread is better than none. Take the whole thing as a lesson. Personally I wouldn't part with a mila without seeing what I'm buying. With 5mikes I'm sure na cash and carry be that. Leave inspire to God. He is living in past glory. What we sow we must surely reap...

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TheMadame(f): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kenosky1: preach on preacher.

my prayer is that any one supporting and encouraging the way inspired has treated Betalyf should recieve the same kind of callous and wicked service ten fold,whenever they purchase any item. Amen.

18 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
I say Amen to that.. Some people are just without conscience. Such people are even worst than the terrorists. mtcheew..

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Burger01: MOD!!! I demand to know why my last post was hidden. Did I in any way use abusive words? You need to chill the eff down man. There shouldn't even be any reason for you to hide any post here considering the fact that so many people felt disappointed in inspire. Just why did you hide my post!?

BTW, Op, please take repossession of your car. Like I said in my hidden post, we don't know the abuse the car might be subjected to at the moment. Half bread is better than none. Take the whole thing as a lesson. Personally I wouldn't part with a mila without seeing what I'm buying. With 5mikes I'm sure na cash and carry be that. Lieave inspire to God. He is living in past glory. What we sow we must surely reap...
I am so glad that the number of people who have decided to fight this evil is on the increase. Yea they should go ahead and remove our post and even give suspension but we are united in this struggle to ensure that every buyer in this forum is protected.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
No amount of sabotage will stop this thread from staying on the front page of autos section until it is resolved. oga, go back there!

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by otokx(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
The deadline has since elasped.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Stay in front until resolved. Well done mod, i'm ready.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
bimbor:

The thread maker has spoken.
Sheath your swords everyone

Give this thread a break.

Cheers.
Which yeye break? Ashe she bere mehn!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26)

Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. / Wheelbarrow Carry Tricycle In Shitta, Lagos State. VIDEO / Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.