Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40457 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
mrsincredible: nairaland has a reputation of bringing other sites down and this is the worst site with criminal activities. the owner of this site and its moderators have done so well in covering up any scam related issues if any user post an issue of scam they try to cover it up so it wont turn up into a big blow out.

if op accused OLX or jumia even without evidence this topic would grace front page with 2mins after posting but if the scam happened on NL they try covering up.

SHAME TO THE OWNER OF THIS SITE
This thread supposed hit and grace front page but not. Why?, because they are all corrupt. From the owner to the MODs. All of them. Corrupt and biased. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by stelaar(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ha! Burger01 you want to spoil Market for Inspired ni? This one is in-house clean up behind the closed doors of the auto section. But you can Ask Bimbor grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
^^^ Bros, in-house or not, we nor suppose support any form of online dishonesty because so many people are naive and gullible.... and what difference is inspire from other dishonest people whose cases hit the home page? They are just like PDP and APC. undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ifyalways(f): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
LOL. Inspired na shareholder here now.
Una no see him adverts for front page?If Seun carry this thread go homepage, una go give am money to take refund Inspired for him ad. slots?

@OP, you dey so? Whats up for the umpteenth time?

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
^^^ oh I see!

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TheMadame(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
ifyalways: LOL. Inspired na shareholder here now.
Una no see him adverts for front page?If Seun carry this thread go homepage, una go give am money to take refund Inspired for him ad. slots?

@OP, you dey so? Whats up for the umpteenth time?

The OP has been so intimidated and pressurised that he is afraid to comment or give an update. Remember aieromon and Wunmi Allen any body?
The OP will only talk when he realises he has been taken for a ride and nobody is fixing nada.

To the administrator and moderators,inspired is their cash cow as per adverts,so how can they oppose him. He is a moderator on this board. If a moderator is so untrust worthy,where is the hope or protection for buyers on the forum.
If the administrator was honest with himself the attitude of inspired is enough reason to remove him as a moderator in order to restore trust in this section or on the other hand sospend him from moderation duties until he fixes Betalyfs vehicle.

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Just wondering why this Bimbor guy have suddenly gone quite or has he been crushed by the number of opposition to this heinous crime.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ifyalways(f): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmmn undecided

If it took your crying out on NLD to get him respond to you, promise to fix your car et all then you don't need a soothsayer to tell you to NEVER back out until your issue is sorted @ OP. If everyone had ignored your thread after you cried out here,blimey this thread would have been dead and buried long long time ago.

Sooooooooo,I won't cry more than the bereaved o, not my portion. cheesy

As you have refused to update your thread, so be it. Goodluck with keeping quiet and believeing that it would be sorted behind the scenes. I've been here long enough to know how such arrangments usually end : hot fart promises that are never fulfilled the moment thread gathers dust .

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
mrsincredible: nairaland has a reputation of bringing other sites down and this is the worst site with criminal activities. the owner of this site and its moderators have done so well in covering up any scam related issues if any user post an issue of scam they try to cover it up so it wont turn up into a big blow out.

if op accused OLX or jumia even without evidence this topic would grace front page with 2mins after posting but if the scam happened on NL they try covering up.

SHAME TO THE OWNER OF THIS SITE
Best Truth ever spoken. Nairaland should be replaced with hypocrisy. The hypocrisy sticks to high heavens!! The way Ogakpatakpata's saga was "ungloriously" swept under the carpet shows you the kind of hypocrisy and "scam-covering" abilities existing on this site. It's pathetic!!

10 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TheMadame(f): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
ifyalways: Hmmmn undecided

If it took your crying out on NLD to get him respond to you, promise to fix your car et all then you don't need a soothsayer to tell you to NEVER back out until your issue is sorted @ OP. If everyone had ignored your thread after you cried out here,blimey this thread would have been dead and buried long long time ago.

As you have refused to update your thread, so be it. Goodluck with keeping quiet and believeing that it would be sorted behind the scenes. I've been here long enough to know how such arrangments usually end : hot fart promises that are never fulfilled the moment thread gathers dust .

Dont blame him,they might have warned and armtwisted him not to respond. Never underestimate the power of intimidation.
Day go soon break and he will be back to cry out and expect us to fight for him.
This is going to be interesting.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
ifyalways: Hmmmn undecided

As you have refused to update your thread, so be it. Goodluck with keeping quiet and believeing that it would be sorted behind the scenes.

ifyawlays, im so dissapointed in you, you are one of the few nairaland members i used to respect becuase of the role you played during one charity case, but with this attitude of yours on this issue, my respect for you just vanished.
Seun and other admins are not stupid,
the buyer said inspired has reached out to him and they are sorting themselves out.

You will wonder if these so called sudden activists who want to die on top another persons matter are not Nigerians.

Most of them post from their tiny mobile phones because there is no power supply, no infrastructure, nothing, the government is robbing them blind on a daily basis and stealing away their future yet they cannot shout injustice, but they will rather crucify a private business man because a radio in a car is not working, Hypocritical lots.

Inspired has a name and a face to his business, he has a traceable address and is the oldest dealer on this autos section, he has been selling cars here and has delivered to several thousands, he has reached out to the buyer and they are sorting themseleves out, ya'll should give him a fu.ckin break.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexisalex:

ifyawlays, im so dissapointed in you, you are one of the few nairaland members i used to respect becuase of the role you played during one charity case, but with this attitude of yours on this issue, my respect for you just vanished.
seun and other admins are not stupid,
the buyer said inspired has reached out to him and they are sorting themselves out.
you will wonder if these so called sudden activists who want to die on top another persons matter are not nigerians.

most of them post from their tiny mobile phones because there is no power supply, no infrastructure, nothing, the government is robbing them blind on a daily basis and stealing away their future yet they cannot shout injustice, but they will rather crucify a private business man because a radio in a car is not working, Hypocritical lots.

Inspired has a name and a face to his business, he has a traceable address and is the oldest dealer on this autos section, he has been selling cars here and has delivered to several thousands, he has reached out to the buyer and they are sorting themseleves out ya'll should give him a break.

All the bashings GEJ and other Governors/Public Servants are receiving on NL, are they from aliens? Abeg stop your hypocrisy, it stinks to odium!! Is InspiredM not a human? Is he more powerful than GEJ? If people do bash God/Allah, why can't a mere mortal be criticised? So much hypocrisy in your post. As if, if the biz between InspiredM and Betalyf had gone well, this thread would have been created.

17 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ifyalways(f): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexisalex:
seun and other admins are not stupid,
You will wonder if these so called sudden activists who want to die on top another persons matter are not Nigerians.
Most of them post from their tiny mobile phones because there is no power supply, no infrastructure, nothing, the government is robbing them blind on a daily basis and stealing away their future yet they cannot shout injustice, but they will rather crucify a private business man because a radio in a car is not working, Hypocritical lots.
Inspired has a name and a face to his business, he has a traceable address and is the oldest dealer on this autos section, he has been selling cars here and has delivered to several thousands, he has reached out to the buyer and they are sorting themseleves out,ya'll should give him a break.
Just incase you don't know, Ify has children and grandchildren that respect and admire her 100%, thats more than enough for me,I don't need your respect or fan followership. Get that straight first. cool

As for you, your inspired and Long epistle . . . Arrant nonsense please.
Please , face your warrant. If i chose to post a zillion times on this thread, how's that your headache? Abi na you buy my chinko phone for me? If your inspired and y'all kept your businesses clean and neat, this thread would not have existed.

BTW, I dont give a hoot about the Inspired person or moniker. He can be your best and oldest auto seller here, your beeswax and frankly, irrelevant to me.

13 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anacksunamun: All the bashings GEJ and other Governors/Public Servants are receiving on NL, are they from aliens? Abeg stop your hypocrisy, it stinks to odium!! Is InspiredM not a human? Is he more powerful than GEJ? If people do bash God/Allah, why can't a mere mortal be criticised? So much hypocrisy in your post. As if, if the biz between InspiredM and Betalyf had gone well, this thread would have been created.

Exactly my point, all business transaction cannot go smoothly, how come when it goes smoothly nobody gets to hear, all the thousand other deals that went on smoothly who heard anything.
When business goes wrong and the parties are working on a resolution, then let them be.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TheMadame(f): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anacksunamun: Best Truth ever spoken. Nairaland should be replaced with hypocrisy. The hypocrisy sticks to high heavens!! The way Ogakpatakpata's saga was "ungloriously" swept under the carpet shows you the kind of hypocrisy and "scam-covering" abilities existing on this site. It's pathetic!!

oga patapata.
Wunmi Allen.
German 007 Ahigbe.
Inspired.
Only God can save us from fraudulent activity on this forum and its environs.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
ifyalways:
Just incase you don't know, Ify has children and grandchildren that respect and admire her 100%, thats more than enough for me,I don't need your respect or fan followership. Get that straight first. cool

As for you, your inspired and Long epistle . . . Arrant nonsense please.
Please , face your warrant. If i chose to post a zillion times on this thread, how's that your headache? Abi na you buy my chinko phone for me? If your inspired and y'all kept your businesses clean and neat, this thread would not have existed.

BTW, I dont give a hoot about the Inspired person or moniker. He can be your best and oldest auto seller here, your beeswax and frankly, irrelevant to me.

What a shame !!!!
And this is supposed to be from someones mother ?
Some do have them.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ifyalways(f): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
TheMadame:

oga patapata.
Wunmi Allen.
German 007 Ahigbe.
Inspired.
Many more ooo
The ones that are hidden and sorted in house aka watered down behind the scenes via man-know-man.

You also forgot the one that scammed one Oyibo man through forex of thousands of USD.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ifyalways(f): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexisalex:

What a shame !!!!
And this is supposed to be from someones mother ?
Some do have them.
Knock yourself out!

Blooody coward. What happened to your regular handle? Or you think you can fool yourself not me with that nonsense patronising comment?

I can smell you and your type from a mile off, Swerve off. This thread is about Inspired and Betalyf and not about your mother.

Thank you!

17 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexisalex:

Exactly my point, all business transaction cannot go smoothly, how come when it goes smoothly nobody gets to hear, all the thousand other deals that went on smoothly who heard anything.
When business goes wrong and the parties are working on a resolution, then let them be.

No!! It's not your point at all, not to talk of it being "exactly" your point. My point is different from yours, and my point is that, your hypocrisy is so glaring that the hypocrisy you accused other members of, is directly exposing your intentions of diverting the truth. You were saying Inspired shouldn't be criticised and I'm saying it shouldn't that way. God, Rulers, Governors, Presidents and all humans are being criticised daily, so why should Inspired by excluded? Is he better than others? Is he the only one with a face to his business? Has he been bashed more than GEJ or Tonto Dike? Was he not wrong to wait till Betalyf opened a thread before he could return his Emails/calls? So why shouldn't we criticise him? Your point makes no single sense, sorry.

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
TheMadame:

oga patapata.
Wunmi Allen.
German 007 Ahigbe.
Inspired.

You forgot to add

Ebay
Jumia
OLX
GT Bank
Konga

All of them have threads about bitter experiences from their customers even on the front page as recent as last week

https://www.nairaland.com/1812788/bitter-experience-shopping-ebay

Olodos.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexisalex:

In case you missed the memo, people weren't criticising InspiredM for a business gone wrong, people are criticising the "manner" he treated/treating the OP. If your "untouchable" and "not-to-be-criticised" InspiredM wasn't incommunicado with Betalyf, he wouldn't have come to NL to complain. So please get a recommended glass and read why people are disgruntled at the way InspiredM handled the whole issue.

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Alexis leave them to exhaust their generational data on a deal that has been long sealed.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
TheMadame:

oga patapata.
Wunmi Allen.
German 007 Ahigbe.
Inspired.
Yet "they" are quick to move scams from other sites to FP. Mtchewww!!

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ifyalways(f): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
bimbor: I'm sure Ifyalways children are from different fathers. No responsible woman will sit here and type all the poo she has been typing ever since.

Yes they are.

Hope that information enriches your life smiley

Inspired ten kobo per post a55lickers. What's new ?

11 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
bimbor: I'm sure Ifyalways children are from different fathers. No responsible woman will sit here and type all the poo she has been typing ever since.

And this was someone talking down on people using insultive words on this thread. How rich coming from you. Keep licking Inspired's asss, maybe it'll help put your brain thoughts in the right path. I pray someone treats you the way Betalyf have been treated, a million times.

12 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anacksunamun: In case you missed the memo, people weren't criticising InspiredM for a business gone wrong, people are criticising the "manner" he treated/treating the OP. If your "untouchable" and "not-to-be-criticised" InspiredM wasn't incommunicado with Betalyf, he wouldn't have come to NL to complain. So please get a recommended glass and read why people are disgruntled at the way InspiredM handled the whole issue.

You need that Glasses First and Go and Read very well what i wrote earlier before now
Inspired was wrong and i agree to that, are we still on that stage ? NO
He has reached out to the OP AFTER this thread,
Retrieved the vehicle from the OP for Fixing AFTER this Thread
And the OP said he is in touch with Inspired and they are working towards resolving the issue.

WHAT MORE ?
What else is the injustice ?
Why are you still crying on top of this issue even AFTER the OP has come to say they are working on a resolution ?

Is this matter more than this radio issue or is the life of the average youth this boring so as to look for shit to stir ?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexisalex:

You need that Glasses First and Go and Read very well what i wrote earlier before now
Inspired was wrong and i agree to that, are we still on that stage ? NO
He has reached out to the OP AFTER this thread,
Retrieved the vehicle from the OP for Fixing AFTER this Thread
And the OP hsaid he is in touch with Inspired and they are working towards resolving the issue.

WHAT MORE ?
What else is the injustice ?
Why are you still crying on top of this issue even AFTER the OP has come to say they are working on a resolution ?

I don't converse with alt handles that have garnered fortune from asslicking. If you had any dignity left in your asslicking history, you'd have posted with your real handle. Be a man, expose your sorry self with your main handle. Till you do, I'll be ignoring your non-existence. Take care.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
The asslicker had to use an alt handle. So pathetic. SMDH!!

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anacksunamun: I don't converse with alt handles that have garnered fortune from asslicking. If you had any dignity left in your asslicking history, you'd have posted with your real handle. Be a man, expose your sorry self with your main handle. Till you do, I'll be ignoring your non-existence. Take care.

Instead of answering salient points, the coward chickens out.

i now agree with IBB, The future of the Nigerian youth is bleak.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dis bimbo can post sha. . . angry
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anacksunamun: And this was someone talking down on people using insultive words on this thread. How rich coming from you. Keep licking Inspired's asss, maybe it'll help put your brain thoughts in the right path. I pray someone treats you the way Betalyf have been treated, a million times.

Your name has defined you. Nothing less grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexisalex:

Instead of answering salient points, the coward chickens out.

i now agree with IBB, The future of the Nigerian youth is bleak.

... Says the hypocrite that had to insult members of using "small phones and living in bad infrastructure, etc." Just so he could shift the blame away from his master. Nice try. Come again with another dumb rejoinder.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.