Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) (2339 Views)

Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / Should This Be Called True Love (pix) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Can You do this for the one you love?[i][/i]

Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Loooooool
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Matttthew(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wen iyam not mad....

As if I be bridge.....

4 Likes

Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by kossyablaze(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mba

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
ROMANTIC.
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
i fit do am for white girl but naija girl?!!!!! never!! because she go take am curse your life finish turn u to her maga

3 Likes

Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by ad84ada(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
I will lift her and place her at the other side. same intention with the guy but different execution.
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Deapexboy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ah my mad!!!
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by dechandel(f): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
If i was a guy.. Never!!!
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by vizboy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
yes in my dream
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by balogundayo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
If i do that thing... Let me become a statue in that posture... No woman is worth that shii....

Buh it's none of ma business!

please vote naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland
2014 https://www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy Your
Vote Counts... No regrets...
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Cwaya(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kai !!

Maka chukwu Maka Gini !! grin cheesy
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Another road no dey
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Mimisboygreat: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
If I do am mek I rumple
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Mprex(f): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
If i was a guy, i wont do that and as a girl, i wont subject a guy to that

........Thread Closed
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by jashar(f): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Interestingly, I know of 3 guys that would do such. They have even kinda done such sef.
Ccheeiiiii. There are still self sacrificing and romantic guys out there ooooo
Nigerian guys ooo. There is hope.grin
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by adepiero: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
When bomb no dey my head! Abi i look like Julius Berger?

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
dechandel:

But I can do it for you...even if na horse u won ride pass
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mprex:
If i was a guy, i wont do that and as a girl, i wont subject a guy to that

........Thread Closed
i know when someone is lieing
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by iceberylin(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wonderlands:
i fit do am for white girl but naija girl?!!!!! never!! because she go take am curse your life finish turn u to her maga
ţŗųę ţālķ angry

ŋāįjā bābęş ŋo dђ ţŗy sad
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Rikidony(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
I WILL DO THAT FOR MY LOVELY MUM

NOT FOR A REGULAR GIRL ABI NA ONLY SHE DEY THIS WORLD angry
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by sexylogan(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
dechandel:

mizzkeji44:
ROMANTIC.
Davidairmarshal:

Not in this life.
Girls don't appreciate such. As a guy, you make urself cheap by doing something like this.

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by will1am: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Eastherbunny(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
If we both understand each other so much that we are in love then she should understand things I would do and things I can't do simple
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by CallmeKola(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Matttthew:
Wen iyam not mad....

As if I be bridge.....

Girls be like, 'honey, you are not romantic'.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
DAT. young lady will never marry dat guy..because she knows if she does, she will be marrying a FOOL...
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by alexis007(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
God forbid bad thing....am i her boyfriend or her slave?....the only place i have seen this happen was in a movie- persian slaves let their xerxes walk on them in 300.....
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by 100Cents: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

Do I look like Julius Berger ?

2 Likes

Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Karleb(m): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2014
will1am:
undecided

grin grin grin grin

awon alakoba indeed! grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Equado(m): 5:59am On Nov 18, 2014
D question shud b...cn my gf do dis 4 mi
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by justmag(m): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2014
If its a life and death situation then yes! But if it's to prove a niggaaa is romantic! Then hell no! angry
Re: GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) by Gabreal1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
dechandel:

Lol....that stuff's not romantic at all! grin

(1) (Reply)

Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her / Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? / HOW I PICTURED Next Generation Romance Naija Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.