Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

See This Bad Girl O! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Bad Girl O! (10083 Views)

Who Needs A Girl This Bad??? / Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2014
Sunkyphil:
dnt worry she is coming back to u,stop texting or calling her for like a week and c wat happens
hmm tank. but if am honey?
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Sunkyphil(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: hmm tank. but if am honey?
try b29 cheesy

1 Like

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2014
Sunkyphil:
try b29 cheesy
what is b29? will it nt make me honey?? angry
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: my crush !! lipsrsealed
Is she your crush? I tot she's your girlfriend.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: hmm tank. but if am honey?
Mouth Action no dey una dictionary? No be to release load? Omo, I tire for you ooo. You go disrespect her parents house like da and you think say repercussion no go dey?

Btw, I know you ooo!

1 Like

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat I feel its wrong to even think of making love to your girlfriend under her parent's roof, I bow for you o grin na you talk say for you house una dey do am so if you no do am the one night wey una spend her her parent house will you die ni? you even stormed out of the house and her mum overheard everything which means you were screaming at the top of your voice grin if not how her mama go take hear? cheesy the kanji hold you badly be that o grin tongue

Na you dey at fault for this one so do the needful. smiley

Happy Sunday.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
mz mariah: Is she your crush? I tot she's your girlfriend.
you are my crush lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: you are my crush lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
yeyenatu:
Mouth Action no dey una dictionary? No be to release load? Omo, I tire for you ooo. You go disrespect her parents house like da and you think say repercussion no go dey?

Btw, I know you ooo!
tank you o my sister and i tell her o" i say people are doing mouth action o! she know o' she say no o it is dirty , i say no it not she say it is i said it n ot she said yes it is i said okay
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
mz mariah: SpaceGoat I feel its wrong to even think of making love to your girlfriend under her parent's roof, I bow for you o grin na you talk say for you house una dey do am so if you no do am the one night wey una spend her her parent house will you die ni? you even stormed out of the house and her mum overheard everything which means you were screaming at the top of your voice grin if not how her mama go take hear? cheesy

Na you dey at fault for this one so do the needful. smiley

Happy Sunday.
see my message above the two message above this message.. *brushing* lipsrsealed
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: see my message above the two message above this message.. *brushing* lipsrsealed
I nor see anything o. tongue

What if you are Hot, is that it? undecided
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by or3gon: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: but she is not calling again now. what am i to do?
if u call does she pick ur calls? if yes, still keep ur cool & be nice 2 her. if na no, still dey give am time make her anger cool down
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
or3gon: if u call does she pick ur calls? if yes, still keep ur cool & be nice 2 her. if na no, still dey give am time make her anger cool down
she pick my call ones and " dont call me again o " . im so depressed now please advice . tank
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by or3gon: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: she pick my call ones and " dont call me again o " . im so depressed now please advice . tank
guy u love dis babe die? this 1 that u r depressed no b good sign. (hmm, no b every1 go gree with wetin i go tell u now) c if u really do have feelings 4 her, i mean love her & u really want to have a future with this babe, go see her & apologize. (i dey assume say she too love u O!) if u wan do so, just dey prepare ur mind anything fit happen. just dey nice no argue with am.

1 Like

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
or3gon: guy u love dis babe die? this 1 that u r depressed no b go sign. (hmm, no b every1 go gree with wetin i go tell u now) c if u really do have feelings 4 her, i mean love her & u really want to have a future with this babe, go see her & apologize. (i dey assume say she too love u O!) if u wan do so, just dey prepare ur mind anything fit happen. just dey nice no argue with am.
what if her mummi arrest me?
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by or3gon: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: what if her mummi arrest me?
why? hmm, then make sure say she no dey around
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
or3gon: why? hmm, then make sure say she no dey around
she wont pick my call how am i to know when shes not hme? angry
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by or3gon: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: she wont pick my call how am i to know when shes not hme? angry
guy no fall my hand, u b sharp guy naw. she no get friends wey u fit give u info about d mama? haba!!!
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
or3gon: guy no fall my hand, u b sharp guy naw. she no get friends wey u fit give u info about d mama? haba!!!
you see! thats the problem, i tell her everytime pleas tell me your friends she always reject see now! angry
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: you see! thats the problem, i tell her everytime pleas tell me your friends she always reject see now! angry
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by naijaboiy: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
or3gon: guy no fall my hand, u b sharp guy naw. she no get friends wey u fit give u info about d mama? haba!!!
grin grin grin
Boss you get time o

1 Like

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by or3gon: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
naijaboiy:
grin grin grin
Boss you get time o
hmm, no time O! grin
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: tank you o my sister and i tell her o" i say people are doing mouth action o! she know o' she say no o it is dirty , i say no it not she say it is i said it n ot she said yes it is i said okay

Smh. Why you no go tie am rope na? Or pour cold water on it.

SpaceGoat: what if her mummi arrest me?
ave an escape plan handy.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
kinda dumb.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
yeyenatu:

Smh. Why you no go tie am rope na? Or pour cold water on it.

ave an escape plan handy.
tie rope? but it will pain me!! angry see my friends onces said onces when she was not around and available the friend say " dig a hole in a wall n put it in and outside in the hole" when i do it was bad experience!! i dont want to go true these experiencses again angry
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ayoolajumoke: kinda dumb.
insalt? angry see now im loseing my love for you'
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by dBard: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2014
nairalife2013: I brought a virgin girl home wen i was in highsch. In d heat of d strugle of trying to gain entry into her, my mum banged furiously at my door and pleaded wid us to be decent a bit as our turmoil was embarasing to d bewildered outside public. D evening was quiet and , unknown to us our voices and desperate strugles was echoeing in d neighbourhood. I forcefully did her and, she left. I still recall d blood i saw on my bsheet. Her blood dat showd us both she was no longer who she was. She went home. In her departure i couldt read her face to know what was on her mind. There was no expression there to read. She was easy and blank and speechless.she Didnt call for weeks. She rejected my calls. After more weeks had passed, she came unannounced to my house! ...She was to become d most caring and d most affectionate of all d girls i had. Loving me so much; always crying and writing letters and poems and tales about our love and d much pains and very plenty tears and d few joys of being in love with a man wid a feelingless heart. I am married to some1 else now. She never knew, but i was cut for a lady wid a fair skin wid big bossoms. She is married now to a medical doc. Even till now after her marriage, anytime our paths crosses, i still see a tear or two in her eyes. She told me i live in her brains. D worst place, according to her, for love to live, cos those dat hav it in the heart easily jettison it. I pity those who are mocking yur post. Pls forgiv thier narrowmindedness. They dont know what life is. Just b patient if u love her. Sometimes u never can tell. Love, i mean real love can make a victim weak, speechless, mesmerised and utterly dazed sometimes. Time will tell. Dont abandon her. Do d best u can. Dis may be yur foundation. But if atlast it is not, move on. Be flexible as a gentleman. Leave rigidity for d ladies and dudes wid lady's heart.

So u raped an impressionable young girl with utter disregard t ur guardians n neighbours next door n peeps r supposed t pick up lessons from it

O.k. ....

Don't know wat am doing awake anyway..**turns page**

2 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 30, 2014
Are you left alone and helpless in a wild desert
of your final year project, Master’s thesis/
dissertation, academic assignments, term
paper seminars and you cannot discover a
single drop of
water to quench the thirst for these academic
assignments?
Besides, the cost of doing a customized project
may also be too costly in terms of price far
beyond your budget and may not meet up with
your deadlines.
This is where scyllabanksofficial steps
in. With a group of experience and professional
writers, our academic papers writing service
can help you complete your dissertation or any
other term paper no matter what tight
deadlines your killer professor have assigned
to you.
Our completed thesis/dissertation service
offers you the following
1. Cheapest price for a standard and
potentially A grade thesis/dissertation
2. The materials above are complete thesis/
dissertation work done by experts in each field
of study covered.
3. The materials come with the complete
chapters of a standard project that is: Chapter
1: Introduction; Chapter 2: Literature Review;
Chapter 3: Research Methodology; Chapter 4:
Presentation, analysis and Interpretation of
Data; Chapter 5: Summary, Conclusion and
Recommendations. It also comes with FREE
ABSTRACT of the whole work. Notwithstanding,
some prose work such as it relates to Law,
Politics and History have different
chapterization based on the topic of the study.
4. You are entitled to FREE counseling/
discussion on the material for purpose of
understanding and preparation for final
defense. You can contact us on
scyllabanksofficial@gmail.com so we can
communicate online
or call us on +234 8054278664
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by ManTiger(m): 2:36am On Jun 30, 2014
nairalife2013: I brought a virgin girl home wen i was in highsch. In d heat of d strugle of trying to gain entry into her, my mum banged furiously at my door and pleaded wid us to be decent a bit as our turmoil was embarasing to d bewildered outside public. D evening was quiet and , unknown to us our voices and desperate strugles was echoeing in d neighbourhood. I forcefully did her and, she left. I still recall d blood i saw on my bsheet. Her blood dat showd us both she was no longer who she was. She went home. In her departure i couldt read her face to know what was on her mind. There was no expression there to read. She was easy and blank and speechless.she Didnt call for weeks. She rejected my calls. After more weeks had passed, she came unannounced to my house! ...She was to become d most caring and d most affectionate of all d girls i had. Loving me so much; always crying and writing letters and poems and tales about our love and d much pains and very plenty tears and d few joys of being in love with a man wid a feelingless heart. I am married to some1 else now. She never knew, but i was cut for a lady wid a fair skin wid big bossoms. She is married now to a medical doc. Even till now after her marriage, anytime our paths crosses, i still see a tear or two in her eyes. She told me i live in her brains. D worst place, according to her, for love to live, cos those dat hav it in the heart easily jettison it. I pity those who are mocking yur post. Pls forgiv thier narrowmindedness. They dont know what life is. Just b patient if u love her. Sometimes u never can tell. Love, i mean real love can make a victim weak, speechless, mesmerised and utterly dazed sometimes. Time will tell. Dont abandon her. Do d best u can. Dis may be yur foundation. But if atlast it is not, move on. Be flexible as a gentleman. Leave rigidity for d ladies and dudes wid lady's heart.
I read your post like 4times, i can't "like it" but i felt how remorseful you are.
I dated a lady in my University days and she was a virgin, we never had sex even despite living together in the quarters, i just like and appreciate her presence in my apartment. Things fell apart in our final year and today she's married and it's always a great re-union each time we croses each others path. I'm still single and happy and i always let her know i have no regrets and indeed i do!

My regret is not having s3x with her but not expressing to her how marvelous she has been and meant to me.... Thats my regret.

1 Like

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by nairalife2013(m): 4:01am On Jun 30, 2014
dBard:

So u raped an impressionable young girl with utter disregard t ur guardians n neighbours next door n peeps r supposed t pick up lessons from it

O.k. ....

Don't know wat am doing awake anyway..**turns page**
twas youthful exuberance. I was abt 17 then n she 16 or thereabout. I regret some things i did then. Am 32 now; turned good and lead a chastised life n hope my kids wontmake d mistakes i made. D blood n his grace thro christ has long saved me n my lovely household. My prayer is dat others should find d joy i now have found. Am, thanks to divine self control, able to look d other way now, even when challenged by d prettiest of ladies. I knew back then there was somtin wrong wid me, having so many undenyable conquest over women. I saw this wen other boys my age took it as a pride, and i constantly admitted it and prayed about it... That was d ace up my sleeve. Am still awe-struck seeing d new me and my wife, knowing who i was bak in d day, is happier for it mo dan words can trully capture. From long wandering, according to asham, i hav found a shortcut in Christ's ways. But lol i still wear jeans and play secular(love) songs, mostly those wid warning or sober lyrics like bruce hornsby's the show goes on.

2 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by haywire07(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2014
Lmao...@op ..ur english try (funny) eehn!! Bt jst try 2 use ur punctuations fr easy understanding..and dis ur "mummi" i'm"honey" grin I don tire for am..*straight face* *laffs again* *straightface again*
Now 2 b crious..its crystal clear dat u lov dis gal..bt as sharp guy wey u b (considering d fact dat u wan nack girl fr her parent house), jst summon courage and work out a way to meet her and simply apologise.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2014
Just a nite! You deserved to be chained op cos you are a threat to the females around u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp / Can You Marry A Girl Who Barbs Her Hair? / Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.