Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

See This Bad Girl O! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Bad Girl O! (10082 Views)

Who Needs A Girl This Bad??? / Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2014
haywire07: Lmao...@op ..ur english try (funny) eehn!! Bt jst try 2 use ur punctuations fr easy understanding..and dis ur "mummi" i'm"honey" grin I don tire for am..*straight face* *laffs again* *straightface again*
Now 2 b crious..its crystal clear dat u lov dis gal..bt as sharp guy wey u b (considering d fact dat u wan nack girl fr her parent house), jst summon courage and work out a way to meet her and simply apologise.
hmm i really love the girl but she didnt pick up yet. tank for the advice but one more thing have you been crying over a girl lately? click here and get girls like a pro click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2014
chidyhels: Just a nite! You deserved to be chained op cos you are a threat to the females around u.
insalt? see i love girls and i dont deserve a chain. ask this fellow people
Doc. Adray, Feyikaey ,
Mindependent, babycarey. , Baddie Kay,
MizMyColi, Evestar200 , Wealthyone,
easterbabe , @farano, Mondisweet,
xoxochickx,
Katier00 , bustyhelen, , omawunmie85,
tuagbo , Mz_teejaY_
, kate20094, Atk 0,
deriana , Oppy16 , , aliciababe , , cocoberry,
Vivly , Adeojo Foluke C, temhab
, lizzy8 , seyema, SURY Suri,
lulukay,
Ariyke ,, zees , Halen, bestcindy, aduaba,
switkaka . tank
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
SpaceGoat: insalt? see i love girls and i dont deserve a chain. ask this fellow people
Doc. Adray, Feyikaey ,
xoxochickx,
tuagbo , Mz_teejaY_
, kate20094, Atk 0,
lulukay,
switkaka . tank
grin grin Make we ask the whole Nl abi grin cheesy
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by lyntiffany(f): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
I will advice you to leave the poor gal alone unless you want something serious with her.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Feyikaey(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
SpaceGoat: insalt? see i love girls and i dont deserve a chain. ask this fellow people
Doc. Adray, Feyikaey ,
xoxochickx,
tuagbo , Mz_teejaY_
, kate20094, Atk 0,
lulukay,
switkaka . tank
you are disturbing my mentions button

1 Like

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Ariyke: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Feyikaey: you are disturbing my mentions button
not only you
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by kelechiMarie(f): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Are you related to Andyblaze,MissYuzedo or Mad Cow its like you guys are family what will the eyes not see

time to book seat for Nigerian match go naija

3 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by kelechiMarie(f): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
SpaceG0at: no angry . this is the only andyblaze hi know
https://www.nairaland.com/1791935/picture-andyblaze tank
oh so u're Andyblaze's father!dats nice so how are you related to MissYuzedo nd Mad Cow
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by ladyfeli(f): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmmmm..... Seems am d only one nt buying dis story
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by vicadex07(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
kelechiMarie: Are you related to Andyblaze,MissYuzedo or Mad Cow its like you guys are family what will the eyes not see

time to book seat for Nigerian match go naija
you took the words out of my mouth. He is andyblaze reloaded after the nairaland rapture
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by kelechiMarie(f): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
vicadex07: you took the words out of my mouth. He is andyblaze reloaded after the nairaland rapture
abi o
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by kelechiMarie(f): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
ladyfeli: Hmmmmm..... Seems am d only one nt buying dis story
me neither
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Truckpusher(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
nairalife2013: I brought a virgin girl home wen i was in highsch. In d heat of d strugle of trying to gain entry into her, my mum banged furiously at my door and pleaded wid us to be decent a bit as our turmoil was embarasing to d bewildered outside public. D evening was quiet and , unknown to us our voices and desperate strugles was echoeing in d neighbourhood. I forcefully did her and, she left. I still recall d blood i saw on my bsheet. Her blood dat showd us both she was no longer who she was. She went home. In her departure i couldt read her face to know what was on her mind. There was no expression there to read. She was easy and blank and speechless.she Didnt call for weeks. She rejected my calls. After more weeks had passed, she came unannounced to my house! ...She was to become d most caring and d most affectionate of all d girls i had. Loving me so much; always crying and writing letters and poems and tales about our love and d much pains and very plenty tears and d few joys of being in love with a man wid a feelingless heart. I am married to some1 else now. She never knew, but i was cut for a lady wid a fair skin wid big bossoms. She is married now to a medical doc. Even till now after her marriage, anytime our paths crosses, i still see a tear or two in her eyes. She told me i live in her brains. D worst place, according to her, for love to live, cos those dat hav it in the heart easily jettison it. I pity those who are mocking yur post. Pls forgiv thier narrowmindedness. They dont know what life is. Just b patient if u love her. Sometimes u never can tell. Love, i mean real love can make a victim weak, speechless, mesmerised and utterly dazed sometimes. Time will tell. Dont abandon her. Do d best u can. Dis may be yur foundation. But if atlast it is not, move on. Be flexible as a gentleman. Leave rigidity for d ladies and dudes wid lady's heart.
You're a rapiist,simple.

4 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by repogirl(f): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Truckpusher: You're a rapiist,simple.
my thoughts exactly.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
repogirl: my thoughts exactly.
Which normal guy will force a girl into sex amidst screaming,fighting and struggling if not for a sex offender?

1 Like

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by repogirl(f): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Truckpusher: Which normal guy will force a girl into sex amidst screaming,fighting and struggling if not for a sex offender?
I tire o, even the mother sef didn't intervene when she had an idea what was going on..... Na wa o!
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Truckpusher(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
repogirl: I tire o, even the mother sef didn't intervene when she had an idea what was going on..... Na wa o!
I can't just imagine myself with a girl inside while my parents are just within.My mother will display your pathetic life before both of you.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by nairalife2013(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Truckpusher: You're a rapiist,simple.
i was. am no more. Back then u dont come to my humble abode a third time just to show me how strong u are and how weak i unfortunately am as a man! What ever, i dont want to talk abt it anymore. Everyone i did is happy now in thier varrious homes and marriages and we are still freindly allwheres. besides, i dont regard a halve-baked abhorence to male sexual advances and a fairly-weak-no as a total or ultimate refusal, let alone when u are my girlfreind and u show up in my precinct and land inside my room and depict all signs of lustfulnes, attraction and c-o-i-t-u-s magnetism! Well, itz still called r-a-p-e or molest. However, better to add secondary to it. Dont quote me again or like me on this topic pls- everyone should take note. Let it go pls. Pls be d good guys but Let a broda enjoy his peace!

1 Like

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by beeevan: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
nairalife2013: I brought a virgin girl home wen i was in highsch. In d heat of d strugle of trying to gain entry into her, my mum banged furiously at my door and pleaded wid us to be decent a bit as our turmoil was embarasing to d bewildered outside public. D evening was quiet and , unknown to us our voices and desperate strugles was echoeing in d neighbourhood. I forcefully did her and, she left. I still recall d blood i saw on my bsheet. Her blood dat showd us both she was no longer who she was. She went home. In her departure i couldt read her face to know what was on her mind. There was no expression there to read. She was easy and blank and speechless.she Didnt call for weeks. She rejected my calls. After more weeks had passed, she came unannounced to my house! ...She was to become d most caring and d most affectionate of all d girls i had. Loving me so much; always crying and writing letters and poems and tales about our love and d much pains and very plenty tears and d few joys of being in love with a man wid a feelingless heart. I am married to some1 else now. She never knew, but i was cut for a lady wid a fair skin wid big bossoms. She is married now to a medical doc. Even till now after her marriage, anytime our paths crosses, i still see a tear or two in her eyes. She told me i live in her brains. D worst place, according to her, for love to live, cos those dat hav it in the heart easily jettison it. I pity those who are mocking yur post. Pls forgiv thier narrowmindedness. They dont know what life is. Just b patient if u love her. Sometimes u never can tell. Love, i mean real love can make a victim weak, speechless, mesmerised and utterly dazed sometimes. Time will tell. Dont abandon her. Do d best u can. Dis may be yur foundation. But if atlast it is not, move on. Be flexible as a gentleman. Leave rigidity for d ladies and dudes wid lady's heart.

And your mum didn't stop you from raping the poor girl? SMH.

Some will come here to claim that women of those days are any better than the new generation undecided.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by jihday(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
All of you replying spacegoat are obviously new to romance section on nairaland, if not y'all should know he's an unrepentant troll
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by nairalife2013(m): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2014
beeevan:

And your mum didn't stop you from raping the poor girl? SMH.

Some will come here to claim that women of those days are any better than the new generation undecided.
I HAVE WARNED u not to mentioned or quote me again and u still went ahead to do so and even went further to mention my innocent mum.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by beeevan: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2014
nairalife2013: I HAVE WARNED u not to mentioned or quote me again and u still went ahead to do so and even went further to mention my innocent mum.

I quote whoever I want to quote, what will you do? E bash me? Try....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow! Unilag Big Girls Have Fun Grabbing Their Asses At A Party In Lagos.(photo) / Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp / I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.