Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

She Wants Me To Lie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Lie (2567 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Lie by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
andromida: So if you will not be born again, her parents will not give their blessings what next?
Op very practical question. What do you intend to do in the event of a stalemate?
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by Amhappy(f): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
Well OP dont lie but consider to be a born again too
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by mployer(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
just get born again and save your self the stress of telling lies or loosing ur love

btw, two things are certain; you don't love her that much and she's not born again.
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by adahib: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
andromida: So if you will not be born again, her parents will not give their blessings what next?

Life continues I guess. Don't you agree?
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by adahib: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
mployer: just get born again and save your self the stress of telling lies or loosing ur love

btw, two things are certain; you don't love her that much and she's not born again.

You may be correct in your summation but becoming born again is not as easy as you think given the fact that I don't believe in it. Let's do a little L.A.R.P. Say you want to get married to a girl, you meet her parents and you get asked if you worship and believe in ifa. Will you automatically start worshipping ifa or will you say a simple "no" and damn the consequences? I await your reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Lie by adahib: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
Amhappy: Well OP dont lie but consider to be a born again too

My sister na to put am under advisement sure pass oo... Hehehehe
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by mployer(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2014
adahib:

You may be correct in your summation but becoming born again is not as easy as you think given the fact that I don't believe in it. Let's do a little L.A.R.P. Say you want to get married to a girl, you meet her parents and you get asked if you worship and believe in ifa. Will you automatically start worshipping ifa or will you say a simple "no" and damn the consequences? I await your reply. Thanks
Well, in the first instance I wouldn't think of gething married to an ifa worshiping lady if I dont have plans to starting worshiping ifa. There is such thing as faith compatibility in marriage.

If You are not born again and got no hope of gething born again, then don't hang around born again ladies, it won't end well.

Are You a Christian in the first place. Do You believe in God?
Lets Start from there.
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2014
adahib:

Life continues I guess. Don't you agree?

Its an assumption that her parents will ask if you are born again, its also an assumption that they will not give their blessing if you are not instead of dillydallying do the meet already so you both know which way forward. The earlier you meet with her parents the quicker you decide if it is to be or not to be.
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by adahib: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2014
andromida:

Its an assumption that her parents will ask if you are born again, its also an assumption that they will not give their blessing if you are not instead of dillydallying do the meet already so you both know which way forward. The earlier you meet with her parents the quicker you decide if it is to be or not to be.

I can't disagree with you. I share the same opinion but the young lady wants me to hold on until she can either convert or convince me. Well,a brother can't wait forever.
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by adahib: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2014
mployer:
Well, in the first instance I wouldn't think of gething married to an ifa worshiping lady if I dont have plans to starting worshiping ifa. There is such thing as faith compatibility in marriage.

If You are not born again and got no hope of gething born again, then don't hang around born again ladies, it won't end well.

Are You a Christian in the first place. Do You believe in God?
Lets Start from there.

Staying away from born again ladies? Believe me I avoid them like the black plague but I guess I didn't see this one coming. Perhaps because she is one of the new generation born again without the usual look and carriage of the older generation. I was looking for a smart lady with sound morals and in her,i found my perfect woman. By the time I realized,i was already hooked.
Don't know what you mean by "am I christian". All I can say is I was born into a christian family and I do go to church when I can but the entire gospel thing doesn't add up in my head. If you may be so kind to look up the meaning of agnosticism, you'll have a fair idea of where I stand and for that reason,i still go to church when I can with the hope that one day,i may be convinced enough to believe.
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by mployer(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2014
adahib:

Staying away from born again ladies? Believe me I avoid them like the black plague but I guess I didn't see this one coming. Perhaps because she is one of the new generation born again without the usual look and carriage of the older generation. I was looking for a smart lady with sound morals and in her,i found my perfect woman. By the time I realized,i was already hooked.
Don't know what you mean by "am I christian". All I can say is I was born into a christian family and I do go to church when I can but the entire gospel thing doesn't add up in my head. If you may be so kind to look up the meaning of agnosticism, you'll have a fair idea of where I stand and for that reason,i still go to church when I can with the hope that one day,i may be convinced enough to believe.

Its certain You are not a Christian and your girl Is not born again.The problem here is her born again parents, and I don't see them consenting to the marriage.

You might have no problem if You end up as husband and wife, its Just a union between two unbelievers. The issue is how far Can You go to make That happen? Tell lie or tell the truth and try your luck. I Will recommend the later anyway.
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2014
adahib:

I can't disagree with you. I share the same opinion but the young lady wants me to hold on until she can either convert or convince me. Well,a brother can't wait forever.

Convince you to lie based on an uncertain question. A brother can't wait forever but a brother can do the needful like tell the sister we need to meet your parents NOW so we know what we are doing instead of just waiting.

Are you considering converting?

And converting to what? because i read you say you are christian and go to church.
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by texbaba1: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2014
my humble advice for you is that you could say No, you are not a born again christian...but that one of the reasons you wanna marry their daugther is that so she will be able to help you build your spiritual life. Remember, love also involve sacrifice and compromise, unless u dont rily love her as deeply as u claim. this is because at some point, i believe God will touch ur heart through her prayers and you may eventually become a devout christian. so dont loose someone you truely Love now cos of that, as u think of the future negatively, also think of it positively.
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by adahib: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
texbaba1: my humble advice for you is that you could say No, you are not a born again christian...but that one of the reasons you wanna marry their daugther is that so she will be able to help you build your spiritual life. Remember, love also involve sacrifice and compromise, unless u dont rily love her as deeply as u claim. this is because at some point, i believe God will touch ur heart through her prayers and you may eventually become a devout christian. so dont loose someone you truely Love now cos of that, as u think of the future negatively, also think of it positively.

My good sir, this is the most plausible case scenario I've considered for a while now and baring an epiphany, will be my retort if faced with the question. I mean, I'm an agnostic and not an atheist after all.
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
adahib:

My good sir, this is the most plausible case scenario I've considered for a while now and baring an epiphany, will be my retort if faced with the question. I mean, I'm an agnostic and not an atheist after all.
You sef your grama is too much grin tongue
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2014
You said you are not born again, so why are you bothered about lieing ?

Try and be born again. Okay ?
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by dewalyy(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2014
mployer:

Its certain You are not a Christian and your girl Is not born again.The problem here is her born again parents, and I don't see them consenting to the marriage.

You might have no problem if You end up as husband and wife, its Just a union between two unbelievers. The issue is how far Can You go to make That happen? Tell lie or tell the truth and try your luck. I Will recommend the later anyway.
This is what u are looking forward to hear.
Unbeliever + Unbeliever= ?
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by adahib: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove:
You sef your grama is too much grin tongue

My madam no be so oo...hehehehe
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by adahib: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
okparaugo: You said you are not born again, so why are you bothered about lieing ?

Try and be born again. Okay ?

That's the problem with most individuals. They tend to confuse religion with morality. The fact that I'm not your conventional born-again does not in anyway mean that I'm morally bankrupt. That I have so sense of right and wrong. It may surprise you to know that I'm more morally upright than a substantial number of your born-agains. I do what I perceive to be right because I think it's the right thing to do and not because I expect any form of reward or because I'll get punished if I don't.
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
adahib:

My madam no be so oo...hehehehe
Na so. You jus dey blow di tin, dey confuse manpikin. tongue
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by adahib: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove:
Na so. You jus dey blow di tin, dey confuse manpikin. tongue

Hahaha. I sure say if you mean am, you fit wound me with grammar.....
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
adahib:

Hahaha. I sure say if you mean am, you fit wound me with grammar.....
Lol. I can, but it will not add a kobo to my bank account, so I won't. grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Lie by adahib: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol. I can, but it will not add a kobo to my bank account, so I won't. grin

Thank you for sparing me a few bruises ma'am..... grin
Re: She Wants Me To Lie by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
adahib:

Thank you for sparing me a few bruises ma'am..... grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep / My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.