Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan (40512 Views)

Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC / Photo: Very Dirty Nigerian Police Post In Ijebu-ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Pataki: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalalefriday:

It's Typographical dear..not topographical cheesy

You have included at least one grammatical blunder in every single post you have made so far. These are not 'topographical' errors as you have claimed, this is a stunning, first class display of illiteracy. cheesy

You need to go back to your old school and beg your headmaster for forgiveness. cheesy

Oh lawd! You are WICKEEEEED!

The part about a prophet with canes almost got me choking with laughter.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Johnjack: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
It is only fools in Nigeria and in nairaland perhaps, that don't know New York Times,is America's political and propaganda weapon against Nigeria,Africa,Mideast and other 3rd world countries just as the BBC is for the British. Fools in this forum don't know that whenever America and their foreign allies are against a particular government in Africa,it means that, that government is performing better for the people which always and usually against the interests of America and their Europe allies. I am so sorry for black race especially Nigerians. The great pretenders come here,cause problems and set heads on collision and go back to supply us arms to kill ourselves in inter-tribal conflicts.

It is only black man that still feel that Americans and Europeans must emancipate and develop them. If truth be told,where in the world you have lingering crises without American involvement?. The black man seems to have same brains with fishes in the pond. New York Times,overtly or covertly couldn't write on the dwindling military influence of America in international politics. While their lover-boy president BO winkles and smiles at any beautiful lady in public gathering with his bogus promises in Crimea,the real men who are the Russian army were busy annexing and expanding their territory to Crimea in Ukrain glaringly at the face of the so called super-power.

Where was New York Times,when the strongman in North Korea was threatening fire and brimstone against America's military targets in Asia,Gwam,etc?. What else portrays weakness than when a country like North Korea test fire their missiles in the midst of U.N sanctions without the so called military super power retaliating militarily?. The influence of American in the world politics had been relegated to the background except in Africa and in the eyes of helpless poor Africans and black men. Nigerians are myopic, intellectually drained and generally brainless and confused people.

Is this not the same America that predicted demise of Nigeria come 2015?. Was New York Times not one of media outfits used to make those predictions known and public?. Can those predictions come true without New York Times complacent?. Didn't Americans boast of military hardware to rescue Chibok girls? Is it not same America that turned back to tell us that is not easy for their military because the size of Sambisa forest is as vast as Texas? Is this not the same America that wants GEJ and Nigeria army to perform unheard miracles and rescue the girls?.

This is the same American that claimed that Sadam Hussain possessed weapon of mass destruction without any evidence.!. Is this not the same America and allies that brought Gadaffi down and set the once proud of African country ablaze because he (Ghadaffi) was serious to form a formidable United States of Africa front and challenge dominance of Africa by America and their allies.

Is this not the same thing France did in Cote'd'ivoire that caused war in that country? Simply because the then president Laurent Gbagbo wanted to re-award a contract that was being executed by France for many years to China at a far cheaper rate.? China accepted the offer at 6 billion cfa whileas France executes same contracts for 60 billion Cfa!. What happened? Alas!. France armed the opposition and reminded them how far and much they have been politically sidelined from independence till that date. Today that country is being ruled by France backed government and 80% of contracts there awarded to France companies. This is black man's chicken brain and that is what is going to be replayed in Nigeria soon and may lead to bloody separation and split of the country into smaller insignificant countries to the glory of Americans and their evil allies.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by raphead: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalalefriday:

Correct your error? Why should I?
You are like an animal at the zoo, unintelligent and put there merely as an object of amusement cheesy

please stop taking that tool serious. do you expect anything good from a low life with the I.q of an eunuch.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Johnjack: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
It is only fools in Nigeria and in nairaland perhaps, that don't know New York Times,is America's political and propaganda weapon against Nigeria,Africa,Mideast and other 3rd world countries just as the BBC is for the British. Fools in this forum don't know that whenever America and their foreign allies are against a particular government in Africa,it means that, that government is performing better for the people which always and usually against the interests of America and their Europe allies. I am so sorry for black race especially Nigerians. The great pretenders come here,cause problems and set heads on collision and go back to supply us arms to kill ourselves in inter-tribal conflicts.

It is only black man that still feel that Americans and Europeans must emancipate and develop them. If truth be told,where in the world you have lingering crises without American involvement?. The black man seems to have same brains with fishes in the pond. New York Times,overtly or covertly couldn't write on the dwindling military influence of America in international politics. While their lover-boy president BO winkles and smiles at any beautiful lady in public gathering with his bogus promises in Crimea,the real men who are the Russian army were busy annexing and expanding their territory to Crimea in Ukrain glaringly at the face of the so called super-power.

Where was New York Times,when the strongman in North Korea was threatening fire and brimstone against America's military targets in Asia,Gwam,etc?. What else portrays weakness than when a country like North Korea test fire their missiles in the midst of U.N sanctions without the so called military super power retaliating militarily?. The influence of American in the world politics had been relegated to the background except in Africa and in the eyes of helpless poor Africans and black men. Nigerians are myopic, intellectually drained and generally brainless and confused people.

Is this not the same America that predicted demise of Nigeria come 2015?. Was New York Times not one of media outfits used to make those predictions known and public?. Can those predictions come true without New York Times complacent?. Didn't Americans boast of military hardware to rescue Chibok girls? Is it not same America that turned back to tell us that is not easy for their military because the size of Sambisa forest is as vast as Texas? Is this not the same America that wants GEJ and Nigeria army to perform unheard miracles and rescue the girls?.

This is the same American that claimed that Sadam Hussain possessed weapon of mass destruction without any evidence.!. Is this not the same America and allies that brought Gadaffi down and set the once proud of African country ablaze because he (Ghadaffi) was serious to form a formidable United States of Africa front and challenge dominance of Africa by America and their allies.

Is this not the same thing France did in Cote'd'ivoire that caused war in that country? Simply because the then president Laurent Gbagbo wanted to re-award a contract that was being executed by France for many years to China at a far cheaper rate.? China accepted the offer at 6 billion cfa whileas France executes same contracts for 60 billion Cfa!. What happened? Alas!. France armed the opposition and reminded them how far and much they have been politically sidelined from independence till that date. Today that country is being ruled by France backed government and 80% of contracts there awarded to France companies. This is black man's chicken brain and that is what is going to be replayed in Nigeria soon and may lead to bloody separation and split of the country into smaller insignificant countries to the glory of Americans and their evil allies.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalalefriday:

You are like an animal at the zoo, unintelligent and put there merely as an object of amusement cheesy

shut the ffuck up and behave like a man you are!! will you!!!
you are here flinching muscles with a girl!
she is far above your league, can't you see
now shut f up and get lost
silly thing!
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalalefriday:

There was no 'political lecture'

Sagamite rightfully described you as a cretinous person...and I have only been helping you realize how you fit the profile.

So of course that discussion will span politics and grammar....and potentially even looks.

Because you think like a person, sound like a person, and spell like a person....I am convinced that you must look very much like a person.

Post a picture to prove us wrong cheesy
Oh,we have diverted right? You now want a picture?
You must be as dumb as a log of rotten wood. I look better than the two individuals who sired a silly morrafecker with friday as part of his handle.
Keep vigil tonight,and i might just bless you with a picture to make your life a little less miserable and uneventful....hehehe. Stuuupiiid fool needs to wa:nk off his sorrows.
Keep waiting,be faithful in ur vigil. It will pay off.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by raphead: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: shut the ffuck up and behave like a man you are!! will you!!!
silly thing!

animal do you want to join the fray?? and get intellectual euthanized like your fellow intellectual midget.

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalalefriday:
D
Oh,we have diverted right? You now want a picture?
You must be as dumb as a log of rotten wood. I look better than the two individuals who sired a silly morrafecker with friday as part of his handle.
Keep vigil tonight,and i might just bless you with a picture to make your life a little less miserable and uneventful....hehehe. Stuuupiiid fool needs to wa:nk off his sorrows.
Keep waiting,be faithful in ur vigil. It will pay off.

2 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2: Has lalalefriday slept? Come on dude! I'm so awake. More topographical errors to correct,mbok. grin
How quick a conversion from political to grammatical lectures took place. Lovely!

Ahhhh,he's awake.
Are u tired of correcting grammar? Lol. You just starteddd. Slow:poke feeling funky. You are obviously new to this moniker. You will correct grammar till u kpai. Mucheche!
Dude dey jump tell me say na ''typographical''...u never jam. No hesitate to correct all my misstakes. You think u are being entertained? Nope. You are the puppet,dancing the way i want...

Looool. Guy you deserved this one
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Johnjack: It is only fools in Nigeria and in nairaland perhaps, that don't know New York Times,is America's political and propaganda weapon against Nigeria,Africa,Mideast and other 3rd world countries just as the BBC is for the British. Fools in this forum don't know that whenever America and their foreign allies are against a particular government in Africa,it means that, that government is performing better for the people which always and usually against the interests of America and their Europe allies. I am so sorry for black race especially Nigerians. The great pretenders come here,cause problems and set heads on collision and go back to supply us arms to kill ourselves in inter-tribal conflicts.

I am quite interested in your post.

Could you please explain how the GEJ-led government is a'government is performing better for the people which always and usually against the interests of America and their Europe allies'?

2 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
I do not reply indirect quotes. Be a man and quote me directly. Dn't hide behind a fellow man's dick....
The ''ret:ardhead'' should pls take note.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by raphead: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
damn my niqqar is intellectually roasting the crazy bimbo, sired by bononos high on burantashi. my man free the deranged plonker what else do you expect from a dingbat od'ed on gum from infancy.

3 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by raphead: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2: I do not reply indirect quotes. Be a man and quote me directly. Dn't hide behind a fellow man's dick....
The ''ret:ardhead'' should pls take note.

shytehead idi0t, I don't jawjaw with intellectual midgets with mashed potatoes for brain. little wonder the gods punish you with buckteeth, hunch back, two left eyes, k-leg and body odour that makes rotten salmon smell like world most expensive Cologne. take your stupidity to your world of mental congenital abnormalities afflicted dingbats. little wonder the word idi0t was stamped on the birth certificate of all the cursed offsprings of your miserable parents. ara ra po gi there onye nzuzu.

2 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: shut the ffuck up and behave like a man you are!! will you!!!
silly thing!
Relax,bro. It makes his life worth living. Without his muscle flexing,he feels like a menopausal woman. Let hime be.

To those reluctant to quote me directly,pls feel free to do so.Please,no as:s licking. Direct quotes and jabs are welcomed by moi. Leggooo!
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by aresa: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Johnjack: It is only fools in Nigeria and in nairaland perhaps, that don't know New York Times,is America's political and propaganda weapon against Nigeria,Africa,Mideast and other 3rd world countries just as the BBC is for the British. Fools in this forum don't know that whenever America and their foreign allies are against a particular government in Africa,it means that, that government is performing better for the people which always and usually against the interests of America and their Europe allies. I am so sorry for black race especially Nigerians. The great pretenders come here,cause problems and set heads on collision and go back to supply us arms to kill ourselves in inter-tribal conflicts.

Are you talking about the same America your GEJ ran to and beg to help bring back our girls because he's too weak and incompetent to protect his own country and school children?

Are you talking about the same America that GEJ just ran to with your money to help clean up his world famous dirty and stinky image?

Even dumb and clueless GEJ is smarter than you..

6 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Relax,bro. It makes his life worth living. Without his muscle flexing,he feels like a menopausal woman. Let hime be.

To those reluctant to quote me directly,pls feel free to do so.Please,no as:s licking. Direct quotes and jabs are welcomed by moi. Leggooo!

grin grin
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
raphead:

shytehead idi0t, I don't jawjaw with intellectual midgets with mashed potatoes for brain. little wonder the gods punish you with buckteeth, hunch back, two left eyes, k-leg and body odour that makes rotten salmon smell like world most expensive Cologne. take your stupidity to your world of mental congenital abnormalities afflicted dingbats. little wonder the word idi0t was stamped on the birth certificate of all the cursed offsprings of your miserable parents. ara ra po gi there onye nzuzu.
Lol! Look at this short maggi cube! An intellectual misfit also wants to join the fray. You seem to have lost your memory alongside the NL data loss. I remember your stupidity very well,but u fail to realize that i gats ur poison. Abdul Uthman,you hv been buried over and over agin,i will not hesitate to take you to the gutter where u belong. Just the mention of a particular moniker makes u urinate in ur boxers. Looool!
What you described is the origin of your ugly appearance and life. You think everyone looks like your family members? You gotta be kidding me. You wish it were so,but we all know you are a fecking ugly re:tard that beats its skeletal chest...hilarious!

3 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalalefriday:

grin grin
Good work! I can always depend on you.

lalalefriday:
Dn't feel slighted if i call u a confused fool...
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
And San Miguel looks on...hope u've been entertained to the fullest? Lol.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:

i hate boys that run their mouth like a woman!
why am i even bothered, you know how to handle his type!
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2: And San Miguel looks on...hope u've been entertained to the fullest? Lol.

kiss kiss
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
raphead:

animal do you want to join the fray?? and get intellectual euthanized like your fellow intellectual midget.
is that why you and your evil clique hacked my account and post trash with it in the afternoon
I will get back to you in the due time. you know me too well!!!
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
San Miguel:

kiss kiss
Weak.

VICTORCIZA: i hate boys that run their mouth like a woman!
why am i even bothered, you know how to handle his type!
Lol. Boys are feeling fly tonight at the sight of a ''gentle'' moniker. I'm actually bored enough to pull the strings of my e-puppets till they crumble like lifeless beings that they are....

4 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

Looool. Guy you deserved this one
Guy? What guy?
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by raphead: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Lol! Look at this short maggi cube! An intellectual misfit also wants to join the fray. You seem to have lost your memory alongside the NL data loss. I remember your stupidity very well,but u fail to realize that i gats ur poison. Abdul Uthman,you hv been buried over and over agin,i will not hesitate to take you to the gutter where u belong. Just the mention of a particular moniker makes u urinate in ur boxers. Looool!
What you described is the origin of your ugly appearance and life. You think everyone looks like your family members? You gotta be kidding me. You wish it were so,but we all know you are a fecking ugly re:tard that beats its skeletal chest...hilarious!

fvckhead why are you biting on my lines crazymimi. bwahhhaahha go bring your fellow re...tards, I slay y'all mofos for charity as I confine y'all to my e- penitentiary.

Damn!!!!! the fvckhead from the miserable family of re...tard talking about family. FACT!!!!! your father ra...ped his own imb....ecilic sister to conceive you waste of space.

little wonder UN just enacted a charter that your miserable family name be crested at the bottom of all trash cans, spit buckets, loo cover, toilet seat and dumpsites. cos your family name and your family belongs to the world most despicable places.

its not my fault that your utter useless parent threw away the baby and kept the placenta(you) after your useless birth. your bmx bicycle deserve to be sacrifice to the mayan god for bedeviling humanity with an utter useless tampon like you. instead of taking her normal birth control method of goat piss and dry gin to terminate a pest afflicting humanity than the two world wars combined.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Weak.

Mtscheew... tongue
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Guy? What guy?

Your opponent. Don't mind me I'm just observing grin
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
hahahaha easy with him please
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by raphead: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: is that why you and your evil clique hacked my account and post trash with it in the afternoon
I will get back to you in the due time. you know me too well!!!

animal who give a flying fcxk about a low life dingbat you must be high on your village best delicacy ratus ratus. it seems lassa fever is taking it toil on your already re...tarded brain.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
shocked boring as hell. same old silly lines
raphead:

fvckhead why are you biting on my lines crazymimi. bwahhhaahha go bring your fellow re...tards, I slay y'all mofos for charity as I confine y'all to my e- penitentiary.

Damn!!!!! the fvckhead from the miserable family of re...tard talking about family. FACT!!!!! your father ra...ped his own imb....ecilic sister to conceive you waste of space.

little wonder UN just enacted a charter that your miserable family name be crested at the bottom of all trash cans, spit buckets, loo cover, toilet seat and dumpsites. cos your family name and your family belongs to the world most despicable places.

its not my fault that your utter useless parent threw away the baby and kept the placenta(you) after your useless birth. your bmx bicycle deserve to be sacrifice to the mayan god for bedeviling humanity with an utter useless tampon like you. instead of taking her normal birth control method of goat piss and dry gin to terminate a pest afflicting humanity than the two world wars combined.
shocked
raphead:

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by raphead: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: shocked boring as hell. same old silly lines shocked

no one from your miserable hellhole from oturkpo to makurdi can match my written and punchline, till the creator roll up biosphere. I curse you in my mother tongue oloshi.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

Your opponent. Don't mind me I'm just observing grin
Lol. Keep it up. angry cheesy

@ raphead,just take a deep breath and take ur drugs. With each post u make,you keep proving how dumb you are. Your jabs are so weak and lame,like a premature baby trying to give a kick...
Go and meet the pros to teach you how to have banters like a matured male. Or do u also use pad and pampers? You yab like a ninny. Feck off as:shole. . Using the same lame lines since 1900. You no go upgrade? Blawdy fool! Biting your lines? Notin wey i no go see for NL sha...! Lol. Raphead sef dey talk abt hin lines. Foolish short devil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Jonathan Marks 5th Anniversary As President / Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.