Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan (40513 Views)

Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC / Photo: Very Dirty Nigerian Police Post In Ijebu-ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Ekundayo7: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
beremole: No one is telling us how exactly they want the girls to be rescued alive, all they do is criticise.
What about their US soldiers who are here to ''give us advice''?
What useful advice have they given?
The problem is that foreigners can't wipe Nigeria's yansh while also holding her steady as she defecates. Why not just go back to the Brits then if Nigeria is not producing the brains and will to handle her own problems.

2 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by fairheven: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mogidi:

That would be like declaring war on the north, he's too peaceful to want to do that.

No that excuse is nt tenable.if u don't kill your enemy,then you will be killed by ur enemy.
If Jona knows for sure that som1 is making Nigeria ungovernable,then he shud simply make their lives miserable.enof of the excuses,he has simply lost it.the millitary is reactive to terror attacks,they are not proactive at all.

2 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by tit(f): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
people never learn!
na so MCcain say who be goodluck?
next thing Obama begin beg Taliban terrorists.
Tony Blair yarn rust,
their plane come crash for Senegal.
Now these NY Post don carry come.
You still dey hear of NiPost?
I give them just one year and they will be history.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
samoks: Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan’s Washington Post ‘Op-Ed’ editorial received a rebuke from an unlikely source. The Rupert Murdock-owned New York Post shot-back at Jonathan with a sharply critical editorial of their own. Their rebuke, titled ‘Goodluck Nigeria,’ took aim at what they called ‘newspaper diplomacy.’  
In a story that came to light in the Washington-based, and Congress focused weekly magazine called THE HILL, Jonathan’s $1.2 million deal with the high powered public relations firm Levick noted how the president was about to begin an international charm offensive. Within days of that disclosure the Nigerian president wrote the Washington Post Op-Ed that painted a sympathetic portrait of his ongoing ‘quiet fight’ with the Boko Haram. The Islamist group took credit for the kidnapping of nearly 300 school girls in Chibok last April, with an additional 90 kidnapped in a series of attacks earlier this week.
Below is the scathing New York Post editorial read by millions of New Yorkers, and other Americans, in the last 36 hours.

“When in April the Islamist group Boko Haram abducted nearly 300 girls from their school in northeast Nigeria, it commanded global attention and sparked a #BringBackOurGirls movement.
“But the girls are still missing. The campaign seems to have moved from hashtag demands to ‘newspaper column diplomacy.’ On Friday, The Washington Post carried an op-ed by no less than the president of Nigeria himself, Goodluck Jonathan.
“In it he wrote, “Something positive can come out of [this situation] in Nigeria.” He says, “Most important, the return of the Chibok girls, but also new international cooperation to deny havens to terrorists and destroy their organizations.”
“And he says he’s going to ask the UN General Assembly to establish and coordinate a system to share intelligence, etc.
“Remember, this is the same leader whose military initially claimed it had freed the girls, whose wife’s anger was directed at Nigerians protesting the government’s inaction, rather than the kidnappers, and who presides over Africa’s largest economy and fourth-largest armed forces.
“Meanwhile, this week Boko Haram kidnapped another 90 Nigerian children and set off a massive bomb in the heart of the nation’s capital.
“Apparently the government’s secret plan to get the girls back — which President Jonathan says he has to “remain quiet about” — isn’t much impressing them.
Nor is the New York Post impressed with President Jonathan’s contract with Levick, or first salvo in rehabilitating his international image. At press time, the Chibok students from Borno and now, an additional 90 women, remain missing in spite of the Washington Post editorial that appeared in Thursday’s newspaper.

Source: Sahara Reporters, New York
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/‘goodluck-nigeria’-says-new-york-post-reply-president-jonathan

Well said, New York Post.

As I have said before, this person in Aso Rock is internationally finished once he leaves his post. The person needs to go back to his village like IBB and rot till old age. He will NEVER be respected locally or internationally again.

2 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
DesChyko: Has APC infiltrated New York Post?
I'm quite disappointed with this newsbit.
If they weren't going to input anything constructive than this blame, they had better sheathed their pens.
In the face of these threats, the last thing we will welcome is external pen pressure.
Nigerians generate enough mass 'pressure' as it seems.

You are a cretinous person.

So this is another new handle of one of the fucktards paid to come and promote a cretin on NL?

2 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
aresa:
This useless man goofs all the time, he disgraces and embarrass Nigerians everyday, but unfortunately for Nigerians, he's spending their money to clean up his mess while at the same time making a fool of himself all over again.

Money and image laundering can not buy competence, money can not not buy brains and good judgment, money can not stop or erase your corrupt ways like covering corruption, protecting and appointing corrupt people to work for you.

The stupid editorial you wasted our money on wont stop you from goofing tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, it wont even bring back our girls.

Our military boys and girls are underpaid and ill equipped, but you refused to support and yield to their needs and instead you are spending tons of tax payers money to clean up what you really can not clean because you are naturally incompetent and corrupt.

You can not keep asking the world to see you in a different light while at the same time not doing what you are supposed to do.

It cost nothing for Nigerians and the world to see you in a good light, you don't even have to buy their attention, your work and efforts is enough to buy all the good image on the surface of the earth.

In your Op-Ed, you said you are care and returning the girls to their parents is your immediate priority, but this is a lie not only because for weeks you refused to admit that the girls were missing, you refused to say a word or console Nigerians and instead went dancing in Kano, your own wife and the woman you sleep with not only didn't believe that the girls were missing, she used tax payers funded TV and media to ridicule and abuse them on National TV.

Why not let the world see your efforts?

Why not let the world see you showing bravery and leadership?

Why not rescue the girls first and let the world make up their own mind if you really are a caring man or not?

Why not let the world see you fight corruption with all the tools at your disposal?

Why not stop protecting and shielding the corrupt people you hang around with?

Why not stop making childish, idiotic, foolish and irresponsible statements like stealing is not corruption?

You can not buy goodwill with money, let your actions speak for you, let the world see you at work, let the world see you showing leadership, let the world see you bring back our girls, let the world see you fight corruption and put corrupt people in jail, let the world see you stop appointing and surrounding yourself with corrupt people.

All the above steps cost nothing so stop wasting taxpayers money on fools gold.

If you say he goofs and embarrasses Nigeria all the time, then what would you say about the fat, illiterate person he married? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
GentleMimi: I expect some fools to dance in here and applaud the foreign article....
Jonathan should learn to ignore those people. They think they have every right to delve into the affairs of other countries. We have enough on our hands,we dn't need their problems added to it. If they cannot make their contributions or constructive criticism,they shld kindly face the problems embattling their own country.
Everybody wants to use the Nigerian crisis to shine...lol. But some of us are too foolish to realize we are merely pawns.
Nigeria will never fail.

You are a cretinous person!

And what you see there is not more constructive than the junk the reetard in Aso Rock is saying?
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by joeekuns(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: SOMEBODY TELL THE AMERICANS TO SHUT THE Bleep UP AND SIT THEIR GAY CURSED BOTTOMS DOWN. HOW MANY YEARS DOES IT TAKE AMERICA TO GET OSAMA BIN LADEN??
I HATE HYPOCRITES!!!
AMERICA LEAVE US ALONE AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS. HOW ARE WE EVEN SURE YOU GUYS ARE NOT SPONSORING BOKOHARAM?
THIS IS NIGERIA. GEJ IS A NIGERIA, HE IS LOVED BY MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS! THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!
My broda Osama was not in the US neither was he anywhere close and besides after his attack he never ventured into America again. These BokoHaram people are wrecking havoc on Nigeria...after multiple minor attacks they've brazened up and now conduct openly massive attacks which has claimed scores of lives. Now to make matters worse they've turned their attentions to harmless defenseless children to the extent of going so degradeable low as to murder children in their sleep...as if that was not enough they went ahead to abduct young girls. My broda truth be told Nigeria is under massive attack and we don't have both the structure and leadership to save ourselves. It's been long since we've been crying to God to rescue us but will God come down to do it for us People are taking their destinies in their hands right now and the quicker we decide to help ourselves the better for us. If God were to punish countries by their unutilized resources don't you know how much we will suffer?? If it takes outside intervention for Nigeria to get it's head straight then let there be many.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by GentleMimi: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sagamite:

And what you see there is not more constructive than the junk the reetard in Aso Rock is saying?
And you are a blawdy fool. Go drink wet cement,dumbas:s niggur of unfortunate existence. You hv been noticed,SOB. Crawl back to your one inch square space. Foooool.
I heard ''cretinous fvcktard'' is the favourite nickname of a loving family member of yours,hence your love for the word. Sagafvctard...muhehehe.
Ehen,wetin you talk sey dey worry you? My comment/opinion?
Jump in front of a moving trailer if e pain you reach. Hediot.

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
GentleMimi:
And you are a blawdy fool. Go drink wet cement,dumbas:s niggur of unfortunate existence. You hv been noticed,SOB. Crawl back to your one inch square space. Foooool.
I heard ''cretinous fvcktard'' is the favourite nickname of a loving family member of yours,hence your love for the word. Sagafvctard...muhehehe.
Ehen,wetin you talk sey dey worry you? My comment/opinion?
Jump in front of a moving trailer if e pain you reach. Hediot.

What you said was quite foolish though...

You clearly have forgotten that GEJ asked for US Assistance, and GEJ hired a US based PR firm to launder his identity, and finally the article you ignorantly criticized was responding to an article that GEJ penned in a US paper.

So your assertion below is quite foolish:
GentleMimi: Jonathan should learn to ignore those people. They think they have every right to delve into the affairs of other countries. We have enough on our hands,we dn't need their problems added to it. If they cannot make their contributions or constructive criticism,they shld kindly face the problems embattling their own country.

I have to agree with Sagamite, you are a cretinous,ignorant,and uninspired person.

Without a doubt.

7 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalalefriday:

What you said was quite foolish though...

You clearly have forgotten that GEJ asked for US Assistance, and GEJ hired a US based PR firm to launder his identity, and finally the article you ignorantly criticized was responding to an article that GEJ penned in a US paper.

So your assertion below is quite foolish:

I have to agree with Sagamite, you are a cretinous,ignorant,and uninspired person.

Without a doubt.
And i can say without flinching that you are an as:s licker and coc:ksucker. Fools of similar stupidity.
GEJ asked for assistance after fools like you told him the situation was beyond him. What do you expect? If he had remained passive,you wld have ranted your heart away.
Fact is,it is my assertion,with a free thinking mind. Dummy,get the Bleep off the planet earth. Gullible robot,puppet with short strings feeling like a king behind the phone screen.
Where is sagafvctard to reciprocate in the as:slicking?

5 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
And i can say without flinching that you are an as:s licker and coc:ksucker. Fools of similar stupidity.
GEJ asked for assistance after fools like you told him the situation was beyond him. What do you expect? If he had remained passive,you wld have ranted your heart away.
Fact is,it is my assertion,with a free thinking mind. Dummy,get the Bleep off the planet earth. Gullible robot,puppet with short strings feeling like a king behind the phone screen.

Look at yourself.

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

Look at yourself.
Swerve...*kindly said*

2 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Swerve...*kindly said*
grin *swerving*

But as I swerve, let me say: don't let this forum twist you up like this. We don't have to be like Sagamite (who I agree with, by the way, even if I dont approve of his delivery)
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
@ MissMeiya
Lol. There are ways to make our opinions known respectfully. I'm very good at playing dirty but can dust myself back to ''prim and proper'' in few seconds''.
As for sagafvctard,he's just a pompous hediota.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
I don't really care what you can or cannot say. I'm a firm believer in the ideal of free speech...even if though means that mental midgets like yourself are also allowed to express your idiocy-laced thoughts in public...like the one below for example.

I had to read this twice to be sure I read it right. This statement is an indictment on your intelligence...or lack of it. It is equally comical and tragic at the same time, and I will not even bother attempting to respond to such foolishness.
You need mental, physical,and spiritual therapy.
I can only hope that someone who loves you has taken notice of your peculiar condition, and consequently booked you a room in a psychiatric institution...as well as hired a competent white garment prophet armed with holy water and a bundle of freshly cut canes.

I agree that it is your assertion,born of a free thinking but non-functional mind.
Like I said earlier, I firmly believe in your inalienable right to free speech, and it doesn't matter that you are disgrace to yourself and any school you may have attended, it doesn't matter that you are a waste of space and oxygen that would be better utilized by some ruminant on a farm, it doesn't even matter that I have seen apes in the zoo displaying more intelligence than yourself....Free speech is an essential human right,and enduring idiotic posts like yours is the price to be paid for that freedom. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalalefriday:
[s]I don't really care what you can or cannot say. I'm a firm believer in the ideal of free speech...even if though means that mental midgets like yourself are also allowed to express your idiocy-laced thoughts in public...like the one below for example[/s].

[s]I had to read this twice to be sure I read it right. This statement is an indictment on your intelligence...or lack of it. It is equally comical and tragic at the same time, and I will not even bother attempting to respond to such foolishness[/s].
[s]You need mental, physical,and spiritual therapy[/s].
I can only hope that someone who loves you has taken notice of your peculiar condition, and consequently booked you a room in a psychiatric institution...as well hired a competent white garment prophet armed with holy water and a bundle of freshly cut canes[/s].

[s]I agree that it is your assertion,born of a free thinking but non-functional mind[/s].
[s]Like I said earlier, I firmly believe in your inalienable right to free speech, and it doesn't matter that you are disgrace to yourself and any school you may have attended, it doesn't matter that you are a waste of space and oxygen that would be better utilized by some ruminant on a farm, it doesn't even matter that I have seen apes in the zoo displaying more intelligence than yourself....Free speech is an essential human right,and enduring idiotic posts like yours is the price to be paid for that freedom[/s]. cheesy

Fool. Not gonna bother reading your stupiiiiid epistle. I dey craze? Rants of a lousy co:cksucker. Feck off.

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by aresa: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sagamite:

If you say he goofs and embarrasses Nigeria all the time, then what would you say about the fat, illiterate person he married? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

^^^^^ This one? Her own no get level. Na only she waka come. grin

5 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Fool. Not gonna bother reading your stupiiiiid epistle.

I wouldn't expect you to understand it's contents even if you tried cheesy

Gentlemimi2: I dey craze? .

Undoubtedly! Your brand of insanity makes a well known lunatic like Clifford Orji look well-adjusted. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalalefriday:

I wouldn't expect you to understand it's contents even if you tried cheesy

Undoubtedly! Your brand of insanity makes a well known lunatic like Clifford Orji look well-adjusted. cheesy
Clifford Orji's lunancy is brillance compared to your arrogant stupidity and false bravado. Trying hard to come off as an intellectual,u end up sounding like a bleeping goat.
The contentes are products of a diseased mind that is convinced of its substance and usefulness.

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by immortalvoices(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sagamite:

Don't think because you are too much of a person to do better, some of us cannot.

I can do better than the cretin in Aso Rock even if I was in a coma throughout my mandate.

God bless you...

Last word...hate the crime and not the man
Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Clifford Orji's lunancy is brillance compared to your arrogant stupidity and false bravado. Trying hard to come off as an intellectual,u end up sounding like a bleeping goat.
The contentes are products of a diseased mind that is convinced of its substance and usefulness.

What school did you attend again? cheesy cheesy

You need to go back and get a refund. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalalefriday:

Yes ooo. Despite your highclass education,you still have to answer ''Yes sir'' to many peeps,right? Lol. Talk of acute stupidity,its in you bro. Muchehehe! Getting excited over topographical error shows how shallow you can be. Mumuloid. cheesy
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by atlwireles: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
authority2006: To God, you are abusing your right to freedom of speech. You are intelligent but I will put you in the category of IBB.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Yes ooo. Despite your highclass education,you still have to answer ''Yes sir'' to someone,right? Lol. Talk of acute stupidity,its in you bro. Muchehehe! Getting excited over topographical error shows how shallow you can be. Mumuloid.

It's Typographical dear..not topographical cheesy

You have included at least one grammatical blunder in every single post you have made so far. These are not 'topographical' errors as you have claimed, this is a stunning, first class display of illiteracy. cheesy

You need to go back to your old school and beg your headmaster for forgiveness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
lalalefriday:

It's Typographical dear..not topographical cheesy

You have included at least one grammatical blunder in every single post you have made so far. These are not 'topographical' errors as you have claimed, this is a stunning, first class display of illiteracy. cheesy

You need to go back to your old school and beg your headmaster for forgiveness. cheesy
Hahahaha! Teacher Chike. No die ontop my writeup...lol. I gats u where i want u to be .
My haedmastre did a perfect job..
Yeah,another job for you,jobless intellectual. Go ahead and correct the error above and below.
Why beg? Do u know if i attinded scool in the first place? Loool!
Slowbrain...

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
joe_ekuns:
My broda Osama was not in the US neither was he anywhere close and besides after his attack he never ventured into America again. These BokoHaram people are wrecking havoc on Nigeria...after multiple minor attacks they've brazened up and now conduct openly massive attacks which has claimed scores of lives. Now to make matters worse they've turned their attentions to harmless defenseless children to the extent of going so degradeable low as to murder children in their sleep...as if that was not enough they went ahead to abduct young girls. My broda truth be told Nigeria is under massive attack and we don't have both the structure and leadership to save ourselves. It's been long since we've been crying to God to rescue us but will God come down to do it for us People are taking their destinies in their hands right now and the quicker we decide to help ourselves the better for us. If God were to punish countries by their unutilized resources don't you know how much we will suffer?? If it takes outside intervention for Nigeria to get it's head straight then let there be many.
you got points bro.
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
joe_ekuns:
Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Hahahaha! Teacher Chike. No die ontop my writeup...lol. I gats u where i want u to be .
My haedmastre did a perfect job..
Yeah,another job for you,jobless intellectual. Go ahead and correct the error above and below.
Why beg? Do u know if i attinded scool in the first place? Loool!
Slowbrain...

Correct your error? Why should I?
You are like an animal at the zoo, unintelligent and put there merely as an object of amusement cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Gentlemimi2: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Has lalalefriday slept? Come on dude! I'm so awake. More topographical errors to correct,mbok. grin
How quick a conversion from political to grammatical lectures took place. Lovely!

lalalefriday:
Correct your error? Why should I?
You are like an animal at the zoo, unintelligent and put there merely as an object of amusement cheesy
Ahhhh,he's awake.
Are u tired of correcting grammar? Lol. You just starteddd. Slow:poke feeling funky. You are obviously new to this moniker. You will correct grammar till u kpai. Mucheche!
Dude dey jump tell me say na ''typographical''...u never jam. No hesitate to correct all my misstakes. You think u are being entertained? Nope. You are the puppet,dancing the way i want...

3 Likes

Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gentlemimi2: Has lalalefriday slept? Come on dude! I'm so awake. More topographical errors to correct,mbok. grin
How quick a conversion from political to grammatical lectures took place. Lovely!

There was no 'political lecture'

Sagamite rightfully described you as a cretinous person...and I have only been helping you realize how you fit the profile.

So of course that discussion will span politics and grammar....and potentially even looks.

Because you think like a person, sound like a person, and spell like a person....I am convinced that you must look very much like a person.

Post a picture to prove us wrong cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Jonathan Marks 5th Anniversary As President / Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.