Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (65193 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
More of it......

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Stone works on the front columns. .....

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Costa2000(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nice one
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by mufutau55(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
spyder880:
Stone works on the front columns. .....

The ornaments, the stones and all the works are so nice. Keep it going, Bro.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by cuteguy1: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mr Spyder880, sorry for taking u back. whatz the size of the building and how much did it cost for the roofing : wood-work, step-tile roofing sheet with labour cost in portharcourt.

i've been following this thread.... kidos to u for a nice and neat job.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by koman: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2014
I passed through OPM/Eneka road on saturday and surprisingly there it was,
the mansion that I've been following closely from foundation.
I couldn't stop to take pictures bt I knew that this is the beautiful girl grin that oga spyder has been grooming.
I'll make out time one of these weekends to visit my oga at the site, chairmo I hope say enough shayo go dey?

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by FastShipping: 6:09am On Oct 15, 2014
koman:
I passed through OPM/Eneka road on saturday and surprisingly there it was,
the mansion that I've been following closely from foundation.
I couldn't stop to take pictures bt I knew that this is the beautiful girl grin that oga spyder has been grooming.
I'll make out time one of these weekends to visit my oga at the site, chairmo I hope say enough shayo go dey?

How I wish I could visit, see and feel those intimidating columns outside. Those columns are extra large and beautiful. I love to see those POP work as well. Spyder is a blessing to many of us. He has opened our eyes to many things.

God bless him.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by lmmaculatecon: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2014
Nice project @spyder880, following you bumper to bumper........keep up the good work........ wink

1 Like

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by esoorita: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2014
spyder880:
Getting more beautiful everyday

Spyder, I'm extremely mesmerised by your display of expertise and quality in the construction of this mansion. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by koman: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
FastShipping:

How I wish I could visit, see and feel those intimidating columns outside. Those columns are extra large and beautiful. I love to see those POP work as well. Spyder is a blessing to many of us. He has opened our eyes to many things.

God bless him.

I assure you sir, its a sight to behold.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2014
@ koman, I will also like to meet you in site one day, I was there for a very long time yesterday. Thanks for the commendation. @ Oga FastShipping, dont worry, maybe we shall meet in a relaxed environment after all the hustle, nice to learn from people like you.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2014
Still working the work cheesy

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Upper handrails for the terrace. ......

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Two new soakaway systems ongoing. .......

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Then, the windows. .......

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by haftob(m): 1:50am On Oct 21, 2014
Dis is the first tym I went thru a whole thread, spyder,u're a genius. U're a blessing to young upcoming building engineers,I say, more power to ur elbow. As ppl av been saying since, pls endeavour to state d price range of dis project at specific major stages so dat the upcoming building engineers can learn the finance required in dis type of project. Once again, I say, more power to ur
elbow!

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
haftob:
Dis is the first tym I went thru a whole thread, spyder,u're a genius. U're a blessing to young upcoming building engineers,I say, more power to ur elbow. As ppl av been saying since, pls endeavour to state d price range of dis project at specific major stages so dat the upcoming building engineers can learn the finance required in dis type of project. Once again, I say, more power to ur
elbow!

Thank you my man, I will try and do as you say.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Of course this house is becoming more beautiful everyday. ........

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
With a lot of classy finish items,

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
More. .....

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by spyder880(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
From the outside. .......

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by koman: 6:25am On Oct 22, 2014
The blue glass looks too flashy,
I think a dark tinted glass would've been more mature.
Just my opinion though.
But I love the plane design without partitions, plane design is unique.

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by esoorita: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
koman:
The blue glass looks too flashy,
I think a dark tinted glass would've been more mature.
Just my opinion though.
But I love the plane design without partitions, plane design is unique.

One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by FastShipping: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Spyder

Which of these two companies do you suggest in terms of buying 0.55mm Metcoppo Aluminium Sheets? Some people say Tower Aluminium PLC is the better of the two to buy from while others say First Aluminium PLC. What do you think?
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by koman: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
FastShipping:
@Spyder

Which of these two companies do you suggest in terms of buying 0.55mm Metcoppo Aluminium Sheets? Some people say Tower Aluminium PLC is the better of the two to buy from while others say First Aluminium PLC. What do you think?

Look for a company that has good corrugation machine that uses FAN plc product and buy your 0.55mm metcopo sheet.
I'll suggest you buy TRAFFIC BLACK cus the finish looks like black stone coated roof tiles.

Last bullet

FAN is better than tower.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by FastShipping: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
koman:

Look for a company that has good corrugation machine that uses FAN plc product and buy your 0.55mm metcopo sheet.
I'll suggest you buy TRAFFIC BLACK cus the finish looks like black stone coated roof tiles.

Last bullet

FAN is better than tower.

I actually called Tower and First Aluminium today to make enquiry about the sheet. They were both just bad mouthing each other's roofing sheets. Tower guy claimed they were the best in the market while the First Aluminium guy said they were the best in the roofing business. Tower was cheaper at 1,500 naira per sq.m while First Aluminium quoted 1,560 naira per sq.m.

I need this particular color below.....

Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Empiree: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
^
Is this plastic material?
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by FastShipping: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Empiree:
^
Is this plastic material?

Aluminium material. It looks like plastic but it is not plastic.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Empiree: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
FastShipping:

Aluminium material. It looks like plastic but it is not plastic.
Thanks. Compared to Aluminum Step Tiles, this looks elegant and decent. What is this called again?
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by FastShipping: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Empiree:
Thanks. Compared to Aluminum Step Tiles, this looks elegant and decent. What is this called again?

They call it Metcoppo. My plan calls for 0.55mm step tile but I can't take my eyes off Metcoppo since I saw it online when Spyder uploaded a cream color of it last month. I just thank God I haven't done my roofing yet.

It is Metcoppo or nothing.
Re: The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" by Empiree: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
FastShipping:

They call it Metcoppo. My plan calls for 0.55mm step tile but I can't take my eyes off Metcoppo since I saw it online when Spyder uploaded a cream color of it last month. I just thank God I haven't done my roofing yet.

It is Metcoppo or nothing.
There you go. I remember seeing spyder uploaded it, too. My mind has been there since. Not sure which to choose btw Metcoppo and SHINGLE but Step Titles is out of my way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.