Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE (63689 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by ichommy(m): 5:50am On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by tintingz(m): 5:51am On Jun 30, 2014
On social media: Uploading a pic of you and your boy friend in the bed room is very bad. many girls are fond of doing this. angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2014
Alikaxon: Yeah, that's through. But nawa o, girls like marriage sha, they can't wait 4 ur milk to mistakenly activate the baby inside them, they desperately wana be the mum of ur children..... Ladies eh, I love ladies!

Not ladies fault, how will you be with a lady for close to 5years and you never still engage her, she be statue or na only night gown she like she no like wedding gown abi..Guys wise up lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Cecediva(f): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2014
embarassed
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by wengerjay(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Waiting endlessly and hopefully for a USA-based fiance who has already married an Akata woman abroad to get a stay.And the lady continues to tell her serious-minded suitors boastfully in Nigeria that her guy is based abroad.She waits until she develops menopause.

7 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by tintingz(m): 5:54am On Jun 30, 2014
Eze Promoe: Tattooing your boyfriend's name on your body! angry
one of the silliest thing ever.

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2014
Ok expect a topic by a lady in d next 24hrs titled **silly things men or guys do when in luv*** dont say I didn't tell u oo

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Alikaxon(m): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

Not ladies fault, how will you be with a lady for close to 5years and you never still engage her, she be statue or na only night gown she like she no like wedding gown abi..Guys wise up lipsrsealed
I understand, but what girls need to know is that, we guys don't hastenly take such decisions. I may hav been dating her for 6 yrs because I see no reason to brk up. But we just can't take that decision cos we ain't sure, the future ain't certain to us, anything can happen. The patient dog sometimes eat the fatest bone or get starved. If she is patient til I'm ready and I later married her....she's lucky. She might stil wait patiently but I later didn't marry her also due to some considerations...

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by echobee(f): 6:03am On Jun 30, 2014
Alikaxon: I understand, but what girls need to know is that, we guys don't hastenly take such decisions. I may hav been dating her for 6 yrs because I see no reason to brk up. But we just can't take that decision cos we ain't sure, the future ain't certain to us, anything can happen. The patient dog sometimes eat the fatest bone or get starved. If she is patient til I'm ready and I later married her....she's lucky. She might stil wait patiently but I later didn't marry her also due to some considerations...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Na wa oooooooo. shocked
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Do ladies stl send their unclad pictures to their boyfriends
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 6:06am On Jun 30, 2014
Alikaxon: I understand, but what girls need to know is that, we guys don't hastenly take such decisions. I may hav been dating her for 6 yrs because I see no reason to brk up. But we just can't take that decision cos we ain't sure, the future ain't certain to us, anything can happen. The patient dog sometimes eat the fatest bone or get starved. If she is patient til I'm ready and I later married her....she's lucky. She might stil wait patiently but I later didn't marry her also due to some considerations...

So she is the one to lose if you decide not to marry her abi..

Diariz lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by 9jatatafo(m): 6:09am On Jun 30, 2014
Waiting for Mr. Right until the chick is 40 years old. #OldMamaDonCome

4 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 30, 2014
i tattoed eze on my bum bum and not more than 2hrs later he professed his love for numerous women angry
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Kenbubble(m): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by mencade5(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2014
ty-tymer:
-Sticking to an abuser while keeping a better man in the friend-zone. angry

-Believing an obvious lie. angry
na so many of them dey do. Mumu ladies
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2014
LOL is all I can say. smiley
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by ibrahim007: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2014
The way that their brain dey work ma sef. O ni agbara. I pretty sure they must have been a case like:

Daddy: My daughter that man is not good for you, he's got no prospect. He's a serial cheater, and also a patheti c liar.

Daughter: daddy will u shut up ya mouth. Are you going to marry me, if i leave him?.

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by mencade5(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2014
Innodon: noted. All in the name of Love. ...I pity some women. They are not in touch with reality.
for better understanding about life, women wont understand no matter their level of education rather you discuss it with a dog, mans best friend.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by mencade5(m): 6:38am On Jun 30, 2014
gbaskiboy: Dating Agbero ignoring responsible men

#mtscheew
plenty naija girls do these things. That is why men should stop being good to them and give them the tratment they deserve. Be mean

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Interesting piece......

1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 10 are the most vital points u raised, others seems to be inevitable so don't blame the victims much.

The worst of them all is getting pregnant for a guy who isn't ready to marry u just to blackmail him and emotionally lure him into marriage and getting married to a guy who lives permanently abroad with no plans of bringing u over.

Intentionally turning down prospective/responsible guys down to date touts, irresponsible guys, drunks, and dangerous guys simply because he has money....very dangerous mistake.

But one thing I have noticed is this: even if we write this on a 40ft by 40ft billboard and place it at the middle of Lagos-Ibadan expressway (the busiest road in Africa), people will still make these mistakes over n over again, y

Because its easier to read a warning road sign than to obey the warning.

Being a good driver doesn't come by reading warning road signs on the highway after u refused to learn traffic rules while learning to drive....it starts from the beginning- so family upbringing, background, belief, environment and peer groups play vital roles in shaping people (men n women) into who they become in their later life.

That's y every parent & aspiring parent reading this must take it as a responsibility to rightfully inform, enlighten, educate and bring up their children to know the Do's and the Don'ts right from when they're kids.

Nice article, wish the young ones would learn honestly from it.

12 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by idris4eva(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Mine is living with me in my sku just because she don't want to loose me to anoda girl...is dat nt love....

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2014
ucyoma: Dropping from school and deceiving your parents to collect money from them (In the name you are still in school) to train one "silly" boy in school in the name of LOVE

Love gbakwa okú!
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2014
More like a handcuff abi na finger cuff as if you are under arrest undecided

vizier007: wearing an engagement ring he gave u 4~5 years ago and waiting for marriage..

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by alpacino9: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2014
Oooop I hail o that ur number 6 no follow u wan talk say ur gf no dey cook nor wash ur cloth? If she no do am na ur mama go waka come from huz come do am for u? Ur name na ohievia
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Op,i kinda agree with ur points except 4rm number 10 and 11,if gurls or women dump deir bf/husband cos he cheated on them,then most of naija women would be a divorcee.

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Calebosko(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2014
Bokohalam claim responsibility for the Nairaland attack, in a new video release yestaday by d bokohalam leader Abubaka shecow. d dreaded insurgent claim responsibility 4 d recent attack which lead to data lost which claim all ma numerous likes and post. And also APC blem PDP and d president (Seun asewa) and his cabinet(Mods)4 some recent useless post in nairaland which led to d attack, But he no go beta 4 dem 4 all ma likes wey i no see again, and i pray that the president(seun)wil continue to rule til 2026 and even entarnity and wil recover al d lost data.

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Martini101(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2014
FRANCE GO HEAR AM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGERIA 3 - FRANCE 1

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by timsbee(f): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2014
EEwwwwwwwww!!!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by pomide(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2014
rushman003: 7th to comment! Like if u believed OP is a liar! Cos love don't cost a damn thing... If u love there is no extent to which u can't go, so doing things like ds is so welcome, i does some for ma GF, yet she aprc8 so its about understanding of both parties involvedd
another hustle for 'like' after the nairaland shut down thereby causing data loss

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by francisduru: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2014
1.Wearing a vest with the name of your boyfriend written on it.
2.Willing to know al hisl family members in the name of love.
3.Giving him sex as! 3rounds to be taken,3times daily.Before/after meal...lol.it will be made known by my Oga at the top.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by lekansigbeku: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2014
For me I just don't know what is wrong with our girls....@age 21-23 they play hard to get,fine girl and when they hit 27-29 they start looing around for just any guy to say I lov.... B4 u think of anything they will say a yes. But @32-35 they will be d one seducing men and even taking a guy out. Many of them are in churches desperately searching... Guys watch out!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.