Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE (63685 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2014
Eze Promoe: Tattooing your boyfriend's name on your body! angry
You know, they are like fish and atimes like fowl...
Depending on how the boyfriend's love they shark them, they do anything...
Last Bullet
Girls are the most funny creatures after fish & fowls!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Mad Cow:

Unwanted Pregnancies do happen..

Abortion is an available option. A feotus is not yet a human so I guess its okay to terminate it.

But rather than have a love child for a man you are not married to and reduce your chances of finding love in the future plus the societal stigma attached to single mothers, I will take Abortion. grin
oga cn u have a love child for a man u r married to, u funny gan
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Gooci(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2014
[quote author=orirebaby][/quote]
seriously?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Kitpaul: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria Polytechnics And Their Various Cut-Off Marks For 2014/2015

Below are the cut-off marks for Nigeria Polytechnics 2014/2015 Academic Year.
==================
(1) Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi
State— 150
==================
(2) MAPOLY— 160
==================
(3) Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic— 150
http://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/nigeria-polytechnics-and-their-various-cut-off-marks-for-20142015/
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Mintayo(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2014
Saraben: love is deaf and dumb ooo
I hope you are joking sha. Deaf and dumb bawo?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MadCow1: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: so you are igbo?

It depends on.. cool

I am quarter Igbo on my Mothers Mothers side.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MadCow1: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2014
SAVED BABA: oga cn u have a love child for a man u r married to, u funny gan

Huh?!

12 never knack na, why your crase start early?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by princesa(f): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2014
Alikaxon:
I understand, but what girls need to know is that, we guys don't hastenly take such decisions. I may hav been dating her for 6 yrs because I see no reason to brk up. But we just can't take that decision cos we ain't sure, the future ain't certain to us, anything can happen. The patient dog sometimes eat the fatest bone or get starved. If she is patient til I'm ready and I later married her....she's lucky. She might stil wait patiently but I later didn't marry her also due to some considerations...
after 6 years and you tell me this thrash? Acid go rain like water for your head i swear! cool

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by TrYcIa1(f): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2014
Is time we start seeing some of those things to be a normal thing.....love is blind!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2014
i guess dis is also crazy, changing religion because of ur guy without good reason.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by farano(f): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2014
Mr Renaissance: One week? And you will sell it? Well you're kidding sha. So if due to whatever reason he has, he wants to pay your bride price in say two moths time, you'd sell it? Or don't you know he'll have to meet your parents with his FAMILIES and some ELDERS after engaging you to pay your bride price? You don't know what marriage entails one bit. When you get there, you'll understand.
*hiohiohiohiohio* see this one o. What do you know? smh.. Dem elders dey Somalia abi? I've seen many cases after engagement today, tomorrow na marriage
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Mad Cow:

It depends on.. cool

I am quarter Igbo on my Mothers Mothers side.
and the other 3/4?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Sunkyphil(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2014
It amazes whenever i c a lady being beat by her guy yet she still says she loves him and whenever serious suitors comeby they chase them
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2014
Mad Cow:

Huh?!

12 never knack na, why your crase start early?
thanks for telling me d time.thumbs up. ;Dmind ur self i no get crase
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2014
Got caught cheating still believe her long distance relationship boyfriend will marry her after telling her he has forgiven her I think its one foolish mistake she will do in her life.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Christmasdon(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2014
What of a gal living with the boy friend and do all the cookings, help him wash his clothes, and any other things. And the boy friend indeed pays some of her needs in school, like books school fees, handout, help her during her exams, and u say she is foolling her self. plz op explain this. Is she foolish too in the name of love.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Christmasdon: What of a gal living with the boy friend and do all the cookings, help him wash his clothes, and any other things. And the boy friend indeed pays some of her needs in school, like books school fees, handout, help her during her exams, and u say she is foolling her self. plz op explain this. Is she foolish too in the name of love.
cn i share my view
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by hardbody: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2014
Alikaxon: You are so unintelligent, I don't have to debate with you....

Fool. This has nothing to do with intelligence. You plan to debase and waste a lady's time for upwards of 6 years on the probability that you may or may not marry her. Worse still that probability is only known to you? Haba... There is God in heaven and he punishes wickedness such as yours. I suggest that you do it to no one. If you do, you will be punished. It is not a prayer, it is called Karma.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Bigzig(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2014
opeyemi@2013:
Only very few ladies doesnt fall to these aforemetioned points.
Gbam
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by 4smilz(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2014
OP you try shaa shaa, Ladies just be careful, don't stick to a guy or use pregnancy method or whatever silly method to hold onto a guy, because you are scared if you walk away it will be difficult to hook up with another, my dear if you are a responsible lady you will definitely get the best, because I said so and God loves you grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by hunter21(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2014
please what are the silly things guys do when in love, maybe im even doing some of them
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by majamajic(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Poly87: This is AFRICA. Those things you called silly are what African men see as LOVE. Word of advise to all ladies do all the so silly things infact go to his village stay with his mother for a month and help her with farm work. Lol

From enugu one big girl comes down to onitsha on Saturday to wash his bf's v-boot car that's after washing boxers, singlets and bedspread , she goes back to school sunday evening leaving the guy freezer filled with enough soup and stew.

Classic !
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by spartan50(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2014
2gbasky22:
Here are some stupid things that girls do in the
name of love:

1. Living in the same room with a man who has
not paid your bride-price or wedded you; this is
foolishness of you.
2. Accepting to be a second wife. Yu are a living
dead, you have a better option, yu better think
big.
3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who
doesn't even know your parents or house. You
are wasting yur time & blessing.
4. Using your boyfriend's picture as your profile
picture on Facebook, thus blocking serious and
potential suitors. Hey, you have missed it all.
5. Giving your virginity to a man who has not
paid your bride-price. You have lost yur dignity
in life.
6. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes
for your boyfriend. That was a big mistake of
yur life
7. Disobeying your parents for the sake of a
man you are dating. You are out of yur brain
8. Giving sex to a man simply because he
promised to marry you. Haba! Na only yhu waka come?
9. Sending your nude pictures to your
boyfriend. Chaii dia is God O! shame on yhu
10. A man will beat you and you will still be
saying that you can not do without him; hmm
you need deliverance
11. A man cheats on you and you still say that
you can never quit him, Hmm you need prayer. And hot factory reset slap.

Add yhurs
Ur jux talking gibberish and I think u r selfish too...
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by elidi(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] I have read almost all comments and most of u seems to generalize the situation. Because some ladies does it does not mean that all ladies are involved in it. Because a guy dating his girlfriend for 6 years and dump her does not mean all men are that way, u need to understand the uniqueness of everyone.
Secondly, The only reason why people do silly things for love is nothing but ignorance.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by elidi(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2014
hardbody:

Fool. This has nothing to do with intelligence. You plan to debase and waste a lady's time for upwards of 6 years on the probability that you may or may not marry her. Worse still that probability is only known to you? Haba... There is God in heaven and he punishes wickedness such as yours. I suggest that you do it to no one. If you do, you will be punished. It is not a prayer, it is called Karma.

calling someone a fool is very uncivilized and disrespectful
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by skymaxnig: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2014
rushman003: 7th to comment! Like if u believed OP is a liar! Cos love don't cost a damn thing... If u love there is no extent to which u can't go, so doing things like ds is so welcome, i does some for ma GF, yet she aprc8 so its about understanding of both parties involvedd
Why na?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by shizzle11(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2014
@farano:
If dah his engagement ring passes one week without him paying my bride price, I'll just sell it..
bla...bla....bla....story story
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Emma8043(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2014
hunter2,1:
please what are the silly things guys do when in love, maybe im even doing some of them
Guilty conscience i smell unfaithfulnes from u
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by 4smilz(f): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Christmasdon: What of a gal living with the boy friend and do all the cookings, help him wash his clothes, and any other things. And the boy friend indeed pays some of her needs in school, like books school fees, handout, help her during her exams, and u say she is foolling her self. plz op explain this. Is she foolish too in the name of love.
may be grin but cool
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by johndanny(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Abeg help me tell am o! Wat den is love? Those things exist before we wer even born
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by princesa(f): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2014
Godfullsam:
Giving ur bf d benefits of a wife while u are not yet his wife because u want him to see u as a wife material. You ar fooling urself grin
The fooling no get part 2 sef grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by shizzle11(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Yemlizzy: These things are indeed silly!
How many have you done? be sincere grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.