Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE (63688 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by zeelo2014: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2014
@farano:
If dah his engagement ring pass one week without him paying my bride price, I'll just sell it..
^^^you're right. Only a foolish girl wears engagement ring for over 3 months

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2014
pheesayor: I know a lady that did this, now she's a single mother of two and she's earning less than 30k monthly, still living in her father's house.

You see.. cry

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2014
You are one in a million.

ruemu:

and what made u think its nice to date a lady for 6years..
Truth is men are indecisive,(when it come to settling with a woman) some fear for the unknown... some.. financial consideration etc..

I tell my female friends.. dont waste ur time with such men.. or better still help them in decision making..
I tell my male friends ... ooo u want to pay school fees of ur kids when u are using working stick right?? besides fear not.. the Lord will and must provide..because He is faithful

from experience.. men really dont know what they want and when... but when they are in and the lady is right.. they enjoy the bliss.
my 1cent.

2 Likes

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by linsa01(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2014
My woman did 60% of what the OP posted and we're getting married in August. So no big deal. What is important is the sincerity of both parties

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by biomedixexcel(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2014
Gals and love
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by timilehin007(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2014
vizier007: wearing an engagement ring he gave u 4~5 years ago and waiting for marriage..

She one be female version of Lord of the Ring, goddess of the ring
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by coolvitus(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2014
Dt one na marring 4 credit na no long thing
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by DocAdray(f): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2014
True talk Op, you are so on point!

Some of us girls too dey do mumu sometimes...
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by ATSOMEH(f): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2014
An engagement shd not necesarily be for a week or 3 months. For example, if a guy u have been dating asks u to marry him, it would take a few months to even do the introduction then more months to prepare for the wedding. This can take a period of 6 to 12months to be married even when they are both ready. And there is nothing wrong with an engagement of 5 yrs if they are still both in sch and dont have the finance to get married immediately.

Op, some of these your points are what girls do in their father's house, what stops them from doing same when they visit their bf?

By the way op, apart from the preggy part, would u believe a girl loves u if she doesnt do all these?

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP US OUT WITH A COUNTER THREAD SO WE CAN ALL SEE THAT EVEN THE GUYS ARE MUMUISH TOO.

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by majamajic(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2014
pheesayor: I know a lady that did this, now she's a single mother of two and she's earning less than 30k monthly, still living in her father's house.

Do u know that 80% of naija marriages are based on hire-purchase, (pregnant or delivery before dowry or wedding).

Some prefer to be young single mum than old unmarried woman.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by PMPhoenix(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Well, thanks to our country's socio-economic structure, us young guys have been stereotyped as the no go zone by most young women, but let me tell y'all something, both the OP(whose testosterone levels must be oil reserve low for even posting this in the first place) and you young women, you pea brained noob ignorant dumbskull idiots who think that marriage is the ultimate bringer of an euphoric and heavenly and accomplished lifetime experience, he who finds a wife finds a good thing, true, she who finds a husband finds a good thing? Uuhh, i dont know about that, cus men will be men, you think husbands don't cheat? You think husbands don't spend their money on other young women nd buy them stuff they never bought you? Even the ones they promised you they would till now? You think husbands dont take other girl's virginities? you think cus hes your husband he cant b*tch slap u? Beat you? Impose deleterious rules on you? Feed you with his inlaws b*llsh*t, turn you into his medium for metting out all his frustrations and aggression on? Cus guess what? We men, even the rich ones liue hard lives, every day for us is a struggle, and wait for the big one, unlike us boyfriends, that you can dump and quit, the same society that stereotypes us the as the no go zone, makes it difficult and stigmatized to leave or divorce your sweet sweet hubby. Have a nice week fellow Nigerians
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MadCow1: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2014
Khalessi: Abortion

So you wan born for Man wey never marry you? grin

#Lol.. grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: cry
Try 2 write my name a little above ur abuna, trust me sweet u goina walk down d isle...
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by chuckymadu(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2014
I pity ladies.... They invest more into fake guyz n relationshipsmm
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
Try 2 write my name a little above ur abuna, trust me sweet u goina walk down d isle...
whats abuna?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by vekanem(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2014
Our grand mothers never did any of the afore mentioned,dat was why dia relationshps and marriages lasted.Ladies....Smh.speechless.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by gebest: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2014
OP IT SEEMS U VE NEVER FALLING IN LOVE B4!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MadCow1: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: whats abuna?

Your Fathers Hymn Book.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: whats abuna?
Oh no, I hate being extremely raw cuz I dunno d personality behind d moniker. smiley
Do u now knw what I meant? wink
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
Oh no, I hate being extremely raw cuz I dunno d personality behind d moniker. smiley
Do u now knw what I meant? wink
translate joor!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2014
Mad Cow:

Your Fathers Hymn Book.
did i ever tell u that you are a goat?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2014
Mad Cow:

Your Fathers Hymn Book.

Sarcasm...

Hahaha
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2014
Alikaxon: Hey! Mr Op. What then is love? Love is blind and kind, it can do anything. And again, please don't make it seem a character with girls alone.... What of a guy who 'll buy an ipad, take a girl for shopping and buy her heaven and earth like a maga when she is not even a wife, what have u bought for ur mum? But its good to be in love, don't get it twisted!
love is not blind.God is love and he is not blind
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: translate joor!
Puzzy
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by kelechiMarie(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2014
I
agree with Janet ozi love isn't blind d earlier people realise dis d
better and @P.M Phoenix please can you make yourself clearer i totally
dnt understand all you wrote
P.S of all the descriptions d bible gives of love Love is blind ain't one
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
Puzzy
hahaha u no well o
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by zeelo2014: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2014
ATSOMEH: An engagement shd not necesarily be for a week or 3 months. For example, if a guy u have been dating asks u to marry him, it would take a few months to even do the introduction then more months to prepare for the wedding. This can take a period of 6 to 12months to be married even when they are both ready. And there is nothing wrong with an engagement of 5 yrs if they are still both in sch and dont have the finance to get married immediately.

Op, some of these your points are what girls do in their father's house, what stops them from doing same when they visit their bf?

By the way op, apart from the preggy part, would u believe a girl loves u if she doesnt do all these?

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP US OUT WITH A COUNTER THREAD SO WE CAN ALL SEE THAT EVEN THE GUYS ARE MUMUISH TOO.
Why will u engage someone when you are not ready? Wait,what stops u from waiting till all is set, then u do the engagement,few weeks time u do the wedding proper. Must there be an engagement for wedding to take place in the first place? 6-12 months prepartion Are u preparing for the worldcup?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by layez: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2014
2 is sumhow oo.... I totally disagree with 7*** who are ma parents to say wu i wil marry
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Sheenor: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2014
Alikaxon: Hey! Mr Op. What then is love? Love is blind and kind, it can do anything. And again, please don't make it seem a character with girls alone.... What of a guy who 'll buy an ipad, take a girl for shopping and buy her heaven and earth like a maga when she is not even a wife, what have u bought for ur mum? But its good to be in love, don't get it twisted!
on point.....

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: hahaha u no well o
Now that's privatization of the down stream sector grin grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by timsarb: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2014
abi?
DesChyko: Lol.. If she doesn't do many of what you posted, I would never take her seriously.. Hehehe
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MadCow1: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: did i ever tell u that you are a goat?

That was very uncalled for Mondi. angry

In Igbo, 'Abu' means - Hymn & 'Nna' means - Father.

I translated it and you call me a Goat. angry Thats not very nice.

Anyways, I am a Cow, not a Goat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.