Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE (63692 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by tintingz(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben: @OP, why did you write those things... If my girlfriend reads this, she would think i'm cheating on her.

If nairaland babes reads this, they probably won't engage in such loving acts again thereby making me feel lonely and dejected...

Please ladies, don't mind the Op... He's a gay who doesn't know how to love that's why he wrote those craps...

@OP, TAKE TIME O
Love act? Please don't tell me all what op stated is love act .

So you think your gf will think you are cheating on her if she read what op stated? Dude you are funny .

And the op is not gay, he's only stating the silly things girls do in relationship . Washing a guy boxers, cloths etc wetin do the guy hand?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by ayoJ21(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
2gbasky22:
Here are some stupid things that girls do in the
name of love:

1. Living in the same room with a man who has
not paid your bride-price or wedded you; this is
foolishness of you.
2. Accepting to be a second wife. Yu are a living
dead, you have a better option, yu better think
big.
3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who
doesn't even know your parents or house. You
are wasting yur time & blessing.
4. Using your boyfriend's picture as your profile
picture on Facebook, thus blocking serious and
potential suitors. Hey, you have missed it all.
5. Giving your virginity to a man who has not
paid your bride-price. You have lost yur dignity
in life.
6. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes
for your boyfriend. That was a big mistake of
yur life
7. Disobeying your parents for the sake of a
man you are dating. You are out of yur brain
8. Giving sex to a man simply because he
promised to marry you. Haba! Na only yhu waka come?
9. Sending your nude pictures to your
boyfriend. Chaii dia is God O! shame on yhu
10. A man will beat you and you will still be
saying that you can not do without him; hmm
you need deliverance
11. A man cheats on you and you still say that
you can never quit him, Hmm you need prayer. And hot factory reset slap.

Add yhurs

@op d no 6 is not accepted
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by shizzle11(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
tintingz: Many guys still love virgins and end up marrying a Virgin .

It is not overrated, it speaks of self-discipline .
ok, lets assume its not then
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Gooci(m): 5:05am On Jul 01, 2014
akiOYIBO:
bros na u dey yarn so...abi na beer?
grin bear bitibawoiiiiii........lol
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2014
BibiBasy: What is the role/response of the guy in all this??
'Love'!!! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2014
Sijo01: Love is blind lipsrsealed
Tell them; they've forgotten. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2014
Zizicardo: having
unwanted pregnancy and aborting d baby, with d hope dat ur boyfriend
still Loves u and he will marry u after d whole thing. my sister, u're
dumped already.
Why? Cos she aborted the baby for which he impregnated her?

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu: Making yourself pregnant to hold him down...

Sorry if he is not into you then dont force it.. undecided
Well, if he's not into you, his Dicck will. Atleast you won't lose at both ends. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2014
JoeCutie: Well, if he's not into you, his D!ck will. Atleast you won't lose at both ends. grin

U no seriousssss grin grin grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

U no seriousssss grin grin grin
But you knw I am. grin grin Is it not true?

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2014
JoeCutie: But you knw I am. grin grin Is it not true?

Not true tongue tongue
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Not true tongue tongue
Iffa hear. Maybe you're in that category. Are you? No lie oo. Just whisper it to me, nobody's gonna hear it. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2014
JoeCutie: Iffa hear. Maybe you're in that category. Are you? No lie oo. Just whisper it to me, nobody's gonna hear it. grin tongue

I no fit dey that kind category abeg.... E ma bi nu tongue tongue
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

I no fit dey that kind category abeg.... E ma bi nu tongue tongue
Lol. Oya which one you dey na? grin

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2014
JoeCutie: Lol. Oya which one you dey na? grin

You no go leave me abi..

You see me for dream ni cry cry

joecutie fi mi le
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

You no go leave me abi..

You see me for dream ni cry cry

joecutie fi mi le
*singing* I will never let you go unless you tell me... grin

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2014
JoeCutie: *singing* I will never let you go unless you tell me... grin

Meet me at the back yard tongue tongue
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Meet me at the back yard tongue tongue
Back yard? shocked wow! E go sweet pass for back yard sef.. *runs to the back yard* grin

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2014
JoeCutie: Back yard? shocked wow! E go sweet pass for back yard sef.. *runs to the back yard* grin

No worry run go my backyard, na my Rottweilers go chop off you 2 legs undecided undecided
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

No worry run go my backyard, na my Rottweilers go chop off you 2 legs undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Oh you think I'm coming all by myself? Lol. I dey craze? No swry, I'm on my way with my two very bad Tibetan mastiffs. You & your Rottweilers go hear am hard! tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2014
JoeCutie: Oh you think I'm coming all by myself? Lol. I dey craze? No swry, I'm on my way with my two very bad Tibetan mastiffs. You & your Rottweilers go hear am hard! tongue

Are u a learner undecided embarassed tongue
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Yemlizzy(f): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2014
shizzle11:
How many have you done? be sincere grin
Sorry to bust your bubble but to be candid i have done ****
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Yemlizzy(f): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2014
shizzle11:
How many have you done? be sincere grin
Sorry to burst your bubble but to be candid i have done ****
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JoeCutie(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Are u a learner undecided embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by twinz4(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Hi there I'm new 2 this site.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by twinz4(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2014
Anyone out there I need help pls. I'm dating this amazing nigerian guy which I met online. We been dating 4 just over a year. We planning 2 get married but I'm not 2 sure about it anymore coz he hardly making time 4 me. We hardly chat. I need some advice pls
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by shizzle11(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Sorry to burst your bubble but to be candid i have done ****
Don't be shy to tell na cheesy Ok, i know you have done****, i need you to do no 5 and 6 for me but i wont promise you no 8 grin fair innit? wink
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by akiOYIBO: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2014
twinz4: Anyone out there I need help pls. I'm dating this amazing nigerian guy which I met online. We been dating 4 just over a year. We planning 2 get married but I'm not 2 sure about it anymore coz he hardly making time 4 me. We hardly chat. I need some advice pls
sorry
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Winroll: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2014
Hey!am new here!needs somone to help..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.