Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (678900 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (223) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by tonyphil: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dearest VO..
My wife just got off the phone with nvc and was told we got a case complete on the 6th...we should get an email to that effect after the interview has been scheduled....
Pls tell me we could still be scheduled for interview this month or at most in may...
Appreciate ur help.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Angelica123: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dear Ma,

Thanks a lot for your time and help on this forum.

I was at the 2nd interview on the 2nd of April last week with my son. We were approved and given all the forms you mentioned earlier plus the visa pick up form (the one attached in your earlier post today).

However I have been checking the ceac.state.gov site and it turned from Ready to Administrative processing yesterday and it is still like that till now.

We were advised to pick up our visas from DHL tomorrow. Do we need to worry about anything?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by DGTRAVELS(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
please I need to know. is group interview appointment possible in case of people traveling together for the same purpose e.g Church Conference.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by cherie24(f): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
VisaOfficer:

I'm sorry, I don't answer non-immigrant visa questions. That's not my specialty, and I'd rather not give bad advice.

Thank you all the same, i appreciate.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by trendyindian: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good Afternoon,

Kindly help me with my little issue. I applied for the US visa in March but I was denied based on the fact that I wasn't traveling with my kids
and husband and I haven't changed my maiden name to my husbands name. right now, I want to apply with my husband and two boys in June for Christmas holiday, please do I need to change my fathers name to my husbands name. and what are the chances that my visa will be approved this time. I noticed they gave apparently all those that came with their family members. another issue is that this is our first time of travelling outside the country. Kindly enlighten me more cos it will be very painful to spend such an amount and get the denial again.

God bless you
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by oloriakinyemi: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Now you wait for NVC to let you know what your appointment date will be -- unless you're a fiance(e), in which case we will contact you as soon as your petition arrives at post.
Thanks for the reply ma,pls ma'am the email sent to us by the NVC asked us to do d following;
-choose an agent,
-pay fees,
-submit visa application form,
-collect financial documents,
-collect supporting document and
-submit document to the NVC and parts of the document we are asked to send are proof of relationship,police certificate,court and prison records.Now ma my questions are;
-what does proof of relationship means because they also asked for marriage certificate?
-what is d difference between police certificate and court $ prison records?
-i did my police report last year May is it stil valid?
i hope to hear from you soon.thanks.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by trevor443: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Usually -- usually -- the IR1 or CR1 cases are ready to be interviewed before a K3 can even be scheduled. I can't give you legal advice, but you should keep in mind that if the IR1/CR1 is ready at the same time as the K3, NVC will just schedule the IR1/CR1 and not refund your K3 fees.

The whole process from filing to interview usually takes around six to eight months.

Good luck!

Dear VO,

I am now a US citizen (very happy and excited about that cheesy), and have notified NVC about this so my wife's interview can be scheduled (As previously mentioned, her I-130 has long been approved).

Please kindly pardon my impatience - I will be getting my Ph.D. in the first week of May, and want her to be at my commencement. She's been a pillar of support to me with her encouragement and patience all the years we have been separated. I will be most grateful to have her present at the occasion to share in my joy. Please VO, is there a way I can expedite the process so she's here in time for the commencement? Should I submit a separate application for her to come as a visitor at least for the graduation ceremony? Will the application be denied, knowing that we have a clear intent for her to immigrate to the US eventually based on our pending applications?

Thank you so much VO, I am most grateful for all your help.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by wuwu(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
I really appreciate ur answer..now I will need to wait for 6yrs for my case to be current( f2b)that's so deserting..bt can I get married now? and den after gettin my green card I will file for my family..can it work?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by wuwu(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Section 201 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) sets an annual minimum family-sponsored preference limit of 226,000. The worldwide level for annual employment-based preference immigrants is at least 140,000. Section 202 prescribes that the per-country limit for preference immigrants is set at 7% of the total annual family-sponsored and employment-based preference limits, i.e., 25,620. The dependent area limit is set at 2%, or 7,320.

So Nigeria could issue 25,620 immigrant visas each year before hitting a limit -- but we don't have that many applicants (believe it or not! It feels like we do!). That means that an F2B application would never be delayed in Nigeria due to a numerical limitation.

That said, what's more important in your case is the cutoff date. Right now we're seeing F2B cases that were filed on or before August 22, 2008, so there's around a six and a half year wait.

Can I get married now? Getting the green card when my case is current den I will file for my wife and children later when I'm in d usa..is dat possible to accomplish?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by adeworth1: 1:06am On Apr 09, 2015
Hello VO,Thks for all ma my husband sent me dis letter from nvc*.LGS2014626031*

01-APR-15

Dear Sir/Madam,

All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing of your case has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview.

Sincerely,

Director
National Visa Center

Case Number: LGS2014626031
Preference Category:F2A
Priority Date:02-AUG-13

United States Department of State
National Visa Center
Attn: WC
31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 200
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915
U.S.A.
Ma can this be we may be shedule for interview by JUNE. Thks a lot in advance ma.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by DpdNKerosene(f): 4:26am On Apr 09, 2015
I spoke with you a few weeks back about misrepresentation. Because of the misrepresentation, I'm sure that we will be denied a K1 visa. Although I hate to declare that, sometimes you just have to look at the reality of situations. If you guys are required to deny visas with applicants that have materially misrepresented themselves, that will be our reality. I've read up on the waivers for misrepresentation and I have a few questions...

If the truth would have been told in the past, he would have still been eligible for a visa- he just thought that what he actually told the VO would give him better chances to get a visa than the truth (which we know was a bad idea). When he comes for his interview (with ALL the truth and nothing but) and if he gets denied based on the misrepresentation-will he be allowed to apply for a waiver or is it up to the VO's discretion to allow us to apply for one?

Secondly, If I prepare this waiver before the interview and send it with him- will he turn it in there or do I need to send it to an address in the US?

Thank you for any information- You're such a blessing to us in the immigration process!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2015
tonyphil:
Dearest VO..
My wife just got off the phone with nvc and was told we got a case complete on the 6th...we should get an email to that effect after the interview has been scheduled....
Pls tell me we could still be scheduled for interview this month or at most in may...
Appreciate ur help.

April and May have already been scheduled, so my guess is that the earliest possibility will be in June. But if NVC asks us to take more cases in May, we will!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Angelica123:
Dear Ma,

Thanks a lot for your time and help on this forum.

I was at the 2nd interview on the 2nd of April last week with my son. We were approved and given all the forms you mentioned earlier plus the visa pick up form (the one attached in your earlier post today).

However I have been checking the ceac.state.gov site and it turned from Ready to Administrative processing yesterday and it is still like that till now.

We were advised to pick up our visas from DHL tomorrow. Do we need to worry about anything?

It's always a good idea to call the collection center before making the trip out there, just in case. We aim for five business days, but especially considering there was a four-day weekend last weekend, I wouldn't chance it. My guess is that ceac.state.gov said Ready when your case was ready to be interviewed, and now says Admin Pro because your visa hasn't been printed yet (but probably will be today) (four-day weekend).

It's possible but unlikely that something more serious is happening... I feel bad mentioning that, because I know it will make you anxious... not knowing which case is yours, I can't rule that out. BUT, chances are that all is well and the visa will be printed today. Feel free to e-mail us at LagosIV@state.gov for a more definitive update.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2015
DGTRAVELS:
please I need to know. is group interview appointment possible in case of people traveling together for the same purpose e.g Church Conference.

This is a question for my non-immigrant visa colleagues at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening .
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2015
trendyindian:
Good Afternoon,

Kindly help me with my little issue. I applied for the US visa in March but I was denied based on the fact that I wasn't traveling with my kids
and husband and I haven't changed my maiden name to my husbands name. right now, I want to apply with my husband and two boys in June for Christmas holiday, please do I need to change my fathers name to my husbands name. and what are the chances that my visa will be approved this time. I noticed they gave apparently all those that came with their family members. another issue is that this is our first time of travelling outside the country. Kindly enlighten me more cos it will be very painful to spend such an amount and get the denial again.

God bless you

This is a question for my non-immigrant visa colleagues at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening .
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Angelica123: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks for your response ma,

I am not sure of what to request for in the mail to LagosIV@state.gov and what the subject should be for it to receive the needed attention.

VisaOfficer:

It's always a good idea to call the collection center before making the trip out there, just in case. We aim for five business days, but especially considering there was a four-day weekend last weekend, I wouldn't chance it. My guess is that ceac.state.gov said Ready when your case was ready to be interviewed, and now says Admin Pro because your visa hasn't been printed yet (but probably will be today) (four-day weekend).

It's possible but unlikely that something more serious is happening... I feel bad mentioning that, because I know it will make you anxious... not knowing which case is yours, I can't rule that out. BUT, chances are that all is well and the visa will be printed today. Feel free to e-mail us at LagosIV@state.gov for a more definitive update.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2015
oloriakinyemi:

Thanks for the reply ma,pls ma'am the email sent to us by the NVC asked us to do d following;
-choose an agent,
-pay fees,
-submit visa application form,
-collect financial documents,
-collect supporting document and
-submit document to the NVC and parts of the document we are asked to send are proof of relationship,police certificate,court and prison records.Now ma my questions are;
-what does proof of relationship means because they also asked for marriage certificate?
-what is d difference between police certificate and court $ prison records?
-i did my police report last year May is it stil valid?
i hope to hear from you soon.thanks.

Ah, so you've been assigned a case number, but your case is not yet documentarily complete. You're still a couple months away, at least, from being eligible for an interview.

A marriage certificate shows that a couple is (probably) legally married, but it doesn't show that they have a bona fide spousal relationship. Evidence of a bona fide spousal relationship varies from couple to couple; it could be photos, letters, e-mails, whatever you have that shows that you have a genuine relationship with your spouse.

Everyone can get a police certificate, but only people who have been to court and prison will have court and prison records. For our purposes, police certificates are good for one year, so yours will likely expire before you come to your interview.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2015
trevor443:

Dear VO,

I am now a US citizen (very happy and excited about that cheesy), and have notified NVC about this so my wife's interview can be scheduled (As previously mentioned, her I-130 has long been approved).

Please kindly pardon my impatience - I will be getting my Ph.D. in the first week of May, and want her to be at my commencement. She's been a pillar of support to me with her encouragement and patience all the years we have been separated. I will be most grateful to have her present at the occasion to share in my joy. Please VO, is there a way I can expedite the process so she's here in time for the commencement? Should I submit a separate application for her to come as a visitor at least for the graduation ceremony? Will the application be denied, knowing that we have a clear intent for her to immigrate to the US eventually based on our pending applications?

Thank you so much VO, I am most grateful for all your help.

Congratulations on your citizenship and your PhD! This is a good year for you. cheesy

Unfortunately your wife's case would not qualify for expedited processing. She is free to apply for a non-immigrant visa, but it is more difficult to convince an officer that you intend to return to Nigeria when you have an immigrant petition pending. That said, it's not impossible, and even if she's unsuccessful the attempt won't adversely affect her immigrant petition. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2015
wuwu:

Can I get married now? Getting the green card when my case is current den I will file for my wife and children later when I'm in d usa..is dat possible to accomplish?

If you marry, you will render the I-130 petition invalid. There is no immigration category for a married child of a Legal Permanent Resident.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Angelica123: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2015
I have sent the mail already.

Thanks you ma

Angelica123:

Thanks for your response ma,

I am not sure of what to request for in the mail to LagosIV@state.gov and what the subject should be for it to receive the needed attention.

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2015
DpdNKerosene:
I spoke with you a few weeks back about misrepresentation. Because of the misrepresentation, I'm sure that we will be denied a K1 visa. Although I hate to declare that, sometimes you just have to look at the reality of situations. If you guys are required to deny visas with applicants that have materially misrepresented themselves, that will be our reality. I've read up on the waivers for misrepresentation and I have a few questions...

If the truth would have been told in the past, he would have still been eligible for a visa- he just thought that what he actually told the VO would give him better chances to get a visa than the truth (which we know was a bad idea). When he comes for his interview (with ALL the truth and nothing but) and if he gets denied based on the misrepresentation-will he be allowed to apply for a waiver or is it up to the VO's discretion to allow us to apply for one?

Secondly, If I prepare this waiver before the interview and send it with him- will he turn it in there or do I need to send it to an address in the US?

Thank you for any information- You're such a blessing to us in the immigration process!

There are two factors in every visa decision: whether a person qualifies for a visa, and whether the person is eligible for one. Assuming that your fiance does have an ineligibility under INA 212(a)(6)(C)(i), that's a separate issue from whether he qualifies for the visa.

If the interviewing officer believes he qualifies for the visa (that is, the officer believes he has a qualifying relationship with you, the petitioner), but he has an ineligibility, at that point the officer will tell him that he needs a waiver of his ineligibility. Immigrant visas are different from non-immigrant visas in that in non-immigrant visa cases, it's up to the officer to recommend a waiver or not. In immigrant visa cases, there's no recommendation from the officer; the applicant just applies for a waiver, independently of the officer.

There's no way to apply for a waiver in advance -- after all, there might not be an official finding of misrepresentation in our records yet, so USCIS wouldn't know what to do with the waiver application.

I should also clarify that if an applicant qualifies but is not eligible, we don't "refuse" the case irrevocably and forever. We inform the applicant of the ineligibility and halt action on the case, but we keep the case here at post in case the applicant obtains a waiver. (After a few years we send the ineligible cases back to the U.S. for storage, but we can always recreate them if necessary.) It's when we don't believe the applicant has a qualifying relationship with the petitioner that we take the more definitive step of returning the petition to USCIS with a memo recommending that the petition be revoked.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Malive: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Hello CO,

Based on your above response on INA 212a6ci, so if a beneficiary is told by the CO after the interview about such ineligibility, should he go ahead & file for a waiver or just file a whole new petition immediately even if the case file hasn't gotten to USCIS yet. If such petition is been filed & approved again and then at the interview, will the petition be sent back again after the interview. Based on your experiene, At the long run what happens to the beneficiary.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by iamoluwafemi: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Ah, thanks, that makes sense. I've forwarded your messages to the officer.

Later: Did you ever submit the requested contact sheet? If not, please send it to LagosIV@state.gov. Thanks!

Thank so much ma, Yes, I did submit the requested contact sheet in person since January 19th, 2015 that's about 3 months ago now. Please ma, is there any other document(s) I need to provide? Thanks ma.. Sorry for bothering you.

God bless you forever.
LGS2014572028, LGS2014625024 and LGS2014625026.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Malive:
Hello CO,

Based on your above response on INA 2126ci, so if a beneficiary is told by the CO after the interview about such ineligibility, should he go ahead & file for a waiver or just file a whole new petition immediately even if the case file hasn't gotten to USCIS yet. If such petition is been filed & approved again and then at the interview, will the petition be sent back again after the interview. Based on your experiene, At the long run what happens to the beneficiary.

If the beneficiary's told that he's ineligible during an immigrant visa interview, the officer should give him a handout about applying for a waiver if he's eligible for one. There are some situations in which waivers are not available. For instance, there's no waiver for certain criminal acts, or for attempted human smuggling (unless you were trying to smuggle your spouse or child, which is understandably a little more pardonable than trying to smuggle a total stranger for heaven only knows what horrible purposes). Also, there has to be a qualifying U.S. citizen or Legal Permanent Resident in the U.S. who would experience extreme hardship if the beneficiary were denied admission. In most cases, that's the spouse, son, daughter, or K petitioner. Some ineligibilities also consider the parent a qualifying relative, but not all. In any case, siblings, for instance, don't count as a qualifying relative for the purposes of waiving an ineligibility, so ineligible F4 beneficiaries aren't given the waiver handout if they don't have anyone else in the U.S.

In my experience, as long as the beneficiary and the petitioner really do have a qualifying relationship, the beneficiary eventually ends up with a visa. When waivers are available, the violation that led to the ineligibility has to be pretty egregious for a waiver application to be denied.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2015
iamoluwafemi:

Thank so much ma, Yes, I did submit the requested contact sheet in person since January 19th, 2015 that's about 3 months ago now. Please ma, is there any other document(s) I need to provide? Thanks ma.. Sorry for bothering you.

God bless you forever.
LGS2014572028, LGS2014625024 and LGS2014625026.

No bother. The officer handling the cases is looking into it....
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by halaphilip: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Scary, huh? smiley I clicked on your name, which took me to your profile, and then I clicked on "View Halaphilip's posts," and then I scrolled through to see if you ever mentioned your case number. Turns out you did, once, back in March. Voila!

Hi VO,

Picked up my visa and other immigrants' doc this morning in VI. No hassles. Thanks for your help.

But I must mention that this http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng website is not really useful because it kept telling me there is no information on my passport. If I didn't ask you I would still be waiting. I think people should just go to the GSS after the specified days to check.

Another question (although I think this is meant for the other thread). For a 2-year non-immigrant visa, do you have to travel within the first six months as is being rumored? My colleague just got a 2-year visa and wants to know.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by tonyphil: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2015
VisaOfficer:

April and May have already been scheduled, so my guess is that the earliest possibility will be in June. But if NVC asks us to take more cases in May, we will!
Thank you VO..
Feeling sad...we might end up spending our 1yr anniversary apart..
Do you think it will do us any good writing to nvc to expedite our case under extreme hardship bearing in mind that she is all alone with our baby and needs my support...
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2015
halaphilip:

Hi VO,

Picked up my visa and other immigrants' doc this morning in VI. No hassles. Thanks for your help.

But I must mention that this http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng website is not really useful because it kept telling me there is no information on my passport. If I didn't ask you I would still be waiting. I think people should just go to the GSS after the specified days to check.

Another question (although I think this is meant for the other thread). For a 2-year non-immigrant visa, do you have to travel within the first six months as is being rumored? My colleague just got a 2-year visa and wants to know.

Thanks

It is for the other thread but I am positive of the answer, so: The rumor is incorrect. If you have a two-year B1/B2, you can use it to enter the U.S. at any time during those two years. (That said, if CBP notices that you told the officer that you needed the visa to attend a conference in Houston in 2013, and you show up for the first time in 2015 saying you're planning to visit your spouse in Atlanta, you might end up being turned around and sent home.)
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2015
tonyphil:

Thank you VO..
Feeling sad...we might end up spending our 1yr anniversary apart..
Do you think it will do us any good writing to nvc to expedite our case under extreme hardship bearing in mind that she is all alone with our baby and needs my support...

Unfortunately, as difficult as the separation is, what you describe isn't going to qualify as extreme hardship.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by halaphilip: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks ma'am
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by printemps: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Goodmorning VO,
My wife & I are hoping to start our lives together soon,after three years of separation.We both want to have kid(s) together but the stressful situation we both find ourselves has made this difficult,I for one have been so much affected for I'm having to deal with so much matters which has affected my person (emotionally),I,no longer having that cheerful dispostion like I used to,also my wife isn't getting any younger as she is almost entering menopause.We have endured so much.I often tell her how much of help you've been to others,all with the aim of getting her to come on here to interact with you like other US petitioners have done but she prefers writing the Consulate directly.I sometimes wish she would,just to see if that would help our visa case like it did help other US citizen petitioners on here,many who now have their spouses with them.Having said this,pls,should we hope to hear from you soon?Our kind regards.-
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by oloriakinyemi: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
VisaOfficer:

Ah, so you've been assigned a case number, but your case is not yet documentarily complete. You're still a couple months away, at least, from being eligible for an interview.

A marriage certificate shows that a couple is (probably) legally married, but it doesn't show that they have a bona fide spousal relationship. Evidence of a bona fide spousal relationship varies from couple to couple; it could be photos, letters, e-mails, whatever you have that shows that you have a genuine relationship with your spouse.

Everyone can get a police certificate, but only people who have been to court and prison will have court and prison records. For our purposes, police certificates are good for one year, so yours will likely expire before you come to your interview.
Ok thanks for d explanation.
Yes we were given just a case number dats my daughter and i,shuld I share the case number ma'am so you can understand me better?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (223)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.