Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! (4636 Views)

Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) / Isis/bokoharam Plan To Conquer & Divide Nigeria Into Maghreb And Habasha By 2020 / Libya In The Balance: ISIS metastasizes Into The Maghreb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Omexonomy: but you have quoted dailymail more than ten times whenever they insult gej why are they crapy?

How about provide proofs, or shut ya gob and fvck out of my face?
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
kastonkastrol: lol that lunatic aint my e-wife or anything close to that.. I still find it ridiculous that you still waste your time on the dumb biatch.. Egbon, booni?

wo ma pa ooo and you? I stop engaging the simpleton long ago. only for the fvckhead to call me out.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
raphead:

wo ma pa ooo and you? I stop engaging the simpleton long ago. only for the fvckhead to call me out.

Fam, why are most of the lunatics on this forum Igbo? grin
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
shymexx:

it's encrypted in there DNA, coupled with the gross inferiority complex.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
raphead:

it's encrypted in there DNA, coupled with the gross inferiority complex.

Lmao...it seems every prick who quotes me with dumb retort is always Igbo.

These people are cerebrally challenged and I just wish I could bar Igbo posters from quoting me, to be honest.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...it seems every prick who quotes me with dumb retort is always Igbo.

These people are cerebrally challenged and I just wish I could bar Igbo posters from quoting me, to be honest.

consuming fermented fufu is harmful to the brains. I just hope all em mofo get the gas chamber treatment.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
raphead:

consuming fermented fufu is harmful to the brains. I just hope all em mofo get the gas chamber treatment.

Lmao...that's genocide. I don't support that.

Bantu's are useful people - and their chics are juicy as fvck. grin
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...that's genocide. I don't support that.

Bantu's are useful people - and their chics are juicy as fvck. grin
lmao not all of em tho, but those irritant among em, deserve to be giving any treatment to stop em spreading there stupidity to the next generation.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
raphead:
lmao not all of em tho, but those irritant among em, deserve to be giving any treatment to stop em spreading there stupidity to the next generation.

I get where you're coming from. These people are innately annoying as fvck. Now, I see why Northerners hate them and they're always quick to attack them - and in every country where there are large Igbo migrants, there's always xenophobic attacks against Nigerians.

I definitely can't live around these people...I'll end up killing a few people and blowing my brains out. grin
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
shymexx:

I get where you're coming from. These people are innately annoying as fvck. Now, I see why Northerners hate them and they're always quick to attack them - and in every country where there are large Igbo migrants, the locals are always xenophobic against Nigerians.

I definitely can't live around these people...I'll end up killing a few people and blowing my brains out. grin

they have made south east Asia and south Africa a no-go area for Nigerians. I don't use to give a fvxk about them before till I saw through them when I stayed in there backward enclave. there Niger delta neighbours loathe them than anybody too.

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
raphead:

they have made south east Asia and south Africa a no-go area for Nigerians. I don't use to give a fvxk about them before till I saw through them when I stayed in there backward enclave. there Niger delta neighbours loathe them than anybody too.

They just don't know how to behave. They lack all the basics about interaction and mutual co-existence.

Evolution certainly eluded them as a people.

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
shymexx:

They just don't know how to behave. They lack all the basics about interaction and mutual co-existence.

Evolution certainly eluded them as a people.

lmao calling em homo habilis is a disrespect to homo habilis.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Omexonomy: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
The megga money doubler of england that shoot slug from is pear size brain. How is ur money doubling business. I will personaly report you to the homeland security for them to deport you make u come drink ijebu garri.
shymexx:

How about provide proofs, or shut ya gob and fvck out of my face?

3 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
raphead:

lmao calling em homo habilis is a disrespect to homo habilis.

We might have to look for a new specie to qualify them with. grin

How about Panini? grin
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
[s]
Omexonomy: The megga money doubler of england that shoot slug from is pear size brain. How is ur money doubling business. I will personaly report you to the homeland security for them to deport you make u come drink ijebu garri.
[/s]
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Gentlemimi2: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
shymexx:

And your boyfriend raphead can be considered sane? Like seriously? Mucheche!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
and the biatch is here again to seek attention. the discuss here is beyond your brain power, we ain't chatting the blocked brained romance topic here. just wish Assad sarin gas is plugged into your malnourished veins.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
No interested in the messenger or the method of the 'messengering'
But if one thig is clear,it is that islam won't rest in trying conquer the world.
And terrorism is it's best tool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gone through the thread and posts.
So much for being educated and 'enlightened'

Disgusting preeks undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
And your boyfriend raphead can be considered sane? Like seriously? Mucheche!!!

Actually, when "eggheaders" first registered on this forum...he was one of the most knowledgeable chaps in the foreign section. Hence I still chat to him. He understands world politics better than 99% of the posters on this forum, and he's very intelligent.

However, your folks turned him out. You lot created the "raphead" monster, so deal with it. It's very difficult keeping your sanity around the psychotic Igbo's on the forum. Even when you're minding your business - the raving lunatics will always attack you like rabid dogs for absolutely no reason whatsoever...and everything is about tribe with your folks. Utterly insecure and low self-esteem having folks. He's fighting back and I applaud him for not backing down. That's what real men do in the real world - you never back down!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
shymexx:

Actually, when "eggheaders" first registered on this forum...he was one of the most knowledgeable chaps in the foreign section. Hence I still chat to him. He understands world politics better than 99% of the posters on this forum, and he's very intelligent.

However, your folks turned him out. You lot created the "raphead" monster, so deal with it. It's very difficult keeping your sanity around the psychotic Igbo's on the forum. Even when you're minding your business - the raving lunatics will always attack you like rabid dogs for absolutely no reason whatsoever...and everything is about tribe with your folks. Utterly insecure and low self-esteem having folks. He's fighting back and I applaud him for not backing down. That's what real men do in the real world - you never back down!! grin

no need schooling the biatch I just called her out on the other thread, I pray she man up and come for the battle.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
May include some parts of Nigeria, but not all.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Idrismusty97(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Look how you two derail an interesting thread. Na only God go punish una! What brought tribes here. Are Yorubas and Igbos the only tribes in Nigeria? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
It's really embarrassing.

So much for 'international' exposure.
Idrismusty97: Look how you two derail an interesting thread. Na only God go punish una! What brought tribes here. Are Yorubas and Igbos the only tribes in Nigeria? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by zurine(f): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2014
God Help us all. We must defend our selves
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by stanech: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2014
cococandy: It's really embarrassing.

So much for 'international' exposure.

The Igbos are like the jews hated for their brains so I get why you guys hate them so much. Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'm igbo.
I get the tribalistsic treatment.
I find it amusing when it is directed at me.
I see other igbos giving it too.
It is silly. We should rise above that even if others do it.

And quality humans are everywhere irrespective of tribe
stanech:

The Igbos are like the jews hated for their brains so I get why you guys hate them so much. Jealousy
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 05, 2014
How much are you being paid for your cock and bull craps?!
You go on everyday thread spreading this false message like a sick fowl!

shymexx: Lmao @ dailymail. Is there any newspaper on this planet better at crap journalism, sensationalism, and scare mongering than dailymail?

So, in 5yrs' time everyone in naij will be a raghead, no? Looool. Saudi and Qatari oil sheikhs done mess too many people up mentally loool. Islamists are just footsoldiers for regime change and for certain interests, there aren't creating any caliphate anywhere on this planet.

Smfdh.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 05, 2014
Only God knows how miserable your life was in those five days nl was down because you have no real life outside nl.
Real men are working and doing reasonable things with their lives while you are here creating several monikers just for e-war and calling a woman out for a fight. Coward!

raphead:

no need schooling the biatch I just called her out on the other thread, I pray she man up and come for the battle.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
[s]
Peppyluv: How much are you being paid for your cock and bull craps?!

[/s]

Says a primitive she-gorilla.

I think you need to spend more time on your use of English, before even giving an opinion on anything, you primitive slag. grin
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pls be kind enough to point out the grammatical errors.
Hungry fool.
Useless slave!

shymexx: [s][/s]

Says a primitive she-gorilla.

I think you need to spend more time on your use of English, before even giving an opinion on anything, you primitive slag. grin
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Pls be kind enough to point out the grammatical errors.
Hungry fool.
Useless slave!

Let's bring back the exhibit:

How much are you being paid for your rooster and bull craps?!

Everything you wrote basically pointed to the fact that you're probably a secondary school drop out, to be honest. From your use of "rooster" in the context you used it; that made your first sentence meaningless. Or perhaps you were trying to say "roster" - who knows? Even with that, I still don't understand the message you were trying to convey.undecided And what the hell is "bull craps?" Or you mean 'bullcrap', no?

As for the second sentence: it's just basically meaningless. Like seriously, what's "you go on everyday thread?" grin

Your sentence construction is utter poor. And your grammar is stuck at the secondary school level. I believe you need to spend more time on trying to improve your use of English, rather than giving opinions on topics out of your wavelength - and too technical for anything your brain fart of a brain can handle! You're an illiterate! undecided

Shalom! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IG Advises PCRC Leadership, Orders Withdrawal Of ID Card / Catholic Priest To Contest For Governor Of Cross River State (photos) / READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.