Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! (4576 Views)

Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) / Isis/bokoharam Plan To Conquer & Divide Nigeria Into Maghreb And Habasha By 2020 / Libya In The Balance: ISIS metastasizes Into The Maghreb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Old fool! I didn't use 'rooster'! The word I used was censored!! Besides,your post is thrash and no good word should be used to classify it.
Olodo feeling funky!! See how you ended up making fool of yourself. The 'everyday' was a typo, I wanted to write 'every' but it still fits in or does this forum have a closing time? Is it not everyday and dont people post topics almost every minute?
Your mates are out there,proving their worth in real life while you come on a faceless forum,roaming around like a dog with rabies. Ezi!

shymexx:

Let's bring back the exhibit:

Everything you wrote basically pointed to the fact that you're probably a secondary school drop out, to be honest. From your use of "rooster" in the context you used it; that made your first sentence meaningless. Or perhaps you were trying to say "roster" - who knows? Even with that, I still don't understand the message you were trying to convey.undecided And what the hell is "bull craps?" Or you mean 'bullcrap', no?

As for the second sentence: it's just basically meaningless. Like seriously, what's "you go on everyday thread?" grin

Your sentence construction is utter poor. And your grammar is stuck at the secondary school level. I believe you need to spend more time on trying to improve your use of English, rather than giving opinions on topics out of your wavelength - and too technical for anything your brain fart of a brain can handle! I AM an illiterate! undecided

Shalom! grin

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by IdomaLikita: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Na you open Thread! Na you kill am! lipsrsealed
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
[s]
Peppyluv: Old fool! I didn't use 'rooster'! The word I used was censored!! Besides,your post is thrash and no good word should be used to classify it.
Olodo feeling funky!! See how you ended up making fool of yourself. The 'everyday' was a typo, I wanted to write 'every' but it still fits in or does this forum have a closing time? Is it not everyday and dont people post topics almost every minute?
Your mates are out there,proving their worth in real life while you come on a faceless forum,roaming around like a dog with rabies. Ezi!
[/s]

I see you're back with another round of utter poor grammar, and primeval sentence construction. I can't even be ar.sed to start dissecting this one, however, if I were you, I would take a month off nairaland for good.

Or you might as well get your hairy panini ar.se to the forest and jump from tree branches, since that's an innate thing for you lot, freaking lunatic. And don't forget to get bananasgrin
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dog with rabies! You sure know what is next...Death and Madness tongue
shymexx: [s][/s]

I see you're back with another round of utter poor grammar, and primeval sentence construction. I can't even be ar.sed to start dissecting this one, however, if I were you, I would take a month off nairaland for good.

Or my mum might as well get herr hairy panini ar.se to the forest and jump from tree branches, since that's an innate thing for her lot, freaking lunatic. And she won't forget to get bananasgrin
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Dog with rabies! You sure know what is next...Death and Madness tongue

Slag, go play with your mates in the forest...and stop reducing my IQ.

I don't want your handle on my mentions again, you stark illiterate.

Byt.ch, don't kill my vibe! undecided
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Malawian(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
please can someone explain the difference between shia, sunni, salafi, wahabi, nadeco, etc etc. which of them dont throw bombs?
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Professor on faceless forum being led by illiterate politicians in his community. Old fool,come out and show the world if you think you have something to offer than reducing yourself to an internet rat which you really are.
The beast actualy thinks he's got an IQ just because of his continuous copy and paste Laughable undecided

shymexx:

Slag, go play with your mates in the forest...and stop reducing my IQ.

I don't want your handle on my mentions again, you stark illiterate.

Byt.ch, don't kill my vibe! undecided

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Professor on faceless forum being led by illiterate politicians in his community. Old fool,come out and show the world if you think you have something to offer than reducing yourself to an internet rat which you really are.
The beast actualy thinks he's got an IQ just because of his continuous copy and paste Laughable undecided

Lmao...honestly, I won't mind being paid for my service to humanity, in civilising savages, with my comments on here. However, it's just a shame non of your utterly corrupt politicians can afford my wages. sad

But I'd like to lock you up in a cage, and use you for experimentation, for my PhD thesis - and have you euthanised afterwards. What do you think about this topic: "An exploratory study into why civilisation eluded melanin deficient panini?"

And please, go learn how to spell as well. undecided
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fool, why don't you point out the errors than being a self acclaimed professional speech writer.
Or are you trying to point out another typo? Unlike you,I humbly accept constructive criticism and correction because I learn everyday.
Mr copy and paste machine. Old fool, claiming what you are not on a faceless forum. Real men who are what you claim to be are not internet rats,even the ones on nl don't get involved in e-wars.
Swine!

shymexx:

Lmao...honestly, I won't mind being paid for my service to humanity, in civilising savages, with my comments on here. However, it's just a shame non of your utterly corrupt politicians can afford my wages. sad

But I'd like to lock you up in a cage, and use you for experimentation, for my PhD thesis - and have you euthanised afterwards. What do you think about this topic: "An exploratory study into why civilisation eluded melanin deficient panini?"

And please, go learn how to spell as well. undecided
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv: Fool, why don't you point out the errors than being a self acclaimed professional speech writer.
Or are you trying to point out another typo? Unlike you,I humbly accept constructive criticism and correction because I learn everyday.
Mr copy and paste machine. Old fool, claiming what you are not on a faceless forum. Real men who are what you claim to be are not internet rats,even the ones on nl don't get involved in e-wars.
Swine!

Lmao...don't cry now. cry When you cross the line, expect to get smacked like the fish-brained slu.t you're. And no, real men in the real world put scandalous and illiterate plonkers where they belong. Those in your neck of the wood aren't real men - they're sissified phaggots.

If I were to start pointing out all the poor grammar and poor sentence construction in all your retorts, it'll take a whole page. I don't have time for that. However, I would advise you to go back to elementary school, and start all over again - with the basics of subject-verb agreement. And sentence structure. undecided

I'm way above your league, despite the fact that you might be older than me. But I like it when primeval oafs think I'm old enough to be their dads. grin

Peppyluv, more like PauperDuff. grin
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Vivalavida99(f): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
Peppyluv:

Ignore the Obdurate wankêr, noticed he is all over the forum fighting with the ladies. What a wussy!

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
shymexx:

How is that even possible when they don't even have the resources and firepower to defeat the Kurds and Shias in Iraq? Hezbollah have been tearing them a new ar.sehole for years now in Syria. Also, I believe you saw what the Egyptians did to Muslim brotherhood - so how is this propaganda possible? How are they're going to defeat the powerful Algerian army for this pipe-dream?

The whole thing is just propaganda to make a certain narrative sound interesting...and the only reason why the Iraqi army fell apart was because all the generals/commanders stationed in that part of Iraq are sunnis, and they were bribed not to fight, the same way the yanks bribed them during the Iraqi invasion in 2003. Furthermore, all the areas they captured in Iraq are Sunni areas. If they were that brave, why did they evacuate Kirkuk when the Kurds got there? And why haven't they attacked Southern Iraq, where the Shias are, or the Kurdish part of the country?

Don't believe the useless hype.

You are one hell of a liar..soo sad ignorant ppl believe ur story here..

Ok Nigerians jst because we are fools, let believe this abroad boy who doesn't have no source for his stories but some made up bullshi...t in his head! Afterall we re the one that will suffer getting our throat sliced not him living in peckham.

2 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Like seriously? You think you are a grammarian?
Uuuuuuu I'm so afraid cry
Swine! I put you in your place,don't be a self acclaimed winner as usual. Smelling pig. You are not even a man not to talk of a real man!
Pls start the English lecture, I'm so eager to learn because I'm still a learner in the field of knowledge and not a self acclaimed professor with a copy and paste attitude like you.
Jobless man with many monikers all for e-war!what kind of a real busy man does that? Besides,when did you start correcting your use of 'am'?
A self classified grammarian starting a sentence with 'And' undecided SMH at the olodo feeling funky.
Mr copy and paste,we know your momma is a sl.u.t no need spreading the bad news.lol cheesy
Shymmex aka sirshitmess! Good you chose a name that suits you because you are a waste product!!

shymexx:

Lmao...don't cry now. cry When you cross the line, expect to get smacked like the fish-brained slu.t you're. And no, real men in the real world put scandalous and illiterate plonkers where they belong. Those in your neck of the wood aren't real men - they're sissified phaggots.

If I were to start pointing out all the poor grammar and poor sentence construction in all your retorts, it'll take a whole page. I don't have time for that. However, I would advise you to go back to elementary, and start all over again - with the basics of subject-verb agreement. And sentence structure. undecided

I'm way above your league, despite the fact that you might be older than me. But I like it when primeval oafs think I'm old enough to be their dads. grin

Peppyluv, more like PauperDuff. grin
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
[s]
Peppyluv: Like seriously? You think you are a grammarian?
Uuuuuuu I'm so afraid cry
Swine! I put you in your place,don't be a self acclaimed winner as usual. Smelling pig. You are not even a man not to talk of a real man!
Pls start the English lecture, I'm so eager to learn because I'm still a learner in the field of knowledge and not a self acclaimed professor with a copy and paste attitude like you.
Jobless man with many monikers all for e-war!what kind of a real busy man does that? Besides,when did you start correcting your use of 'am'?[/s]
A self classified grammarian starting a sentence with 'And' undecided SMH at the olodo feeling funky.
[s] Mr copy and paste,we know your momma is a sl.u.t no need spreading the bad news.lol cheesy
Shymmex aka sirshitmess! Good you chose a name that suits you because you are a waste product!!

[/s]

Blimey! You will forever be an illiterate sod! grin

If at your age, you don't know you can start a sentence with a conjunction - which is basically what "and" is - then you're irredeemable. I actually thought going back to elementary school, would salvage your pathetic grammar. However, I've given up on you. I guess I'll have to ethanise you, and save the planet the stress of dealing with another primate with intellectual disability.

Or perhaps, put the blame solely on your eunuch father and slobbering mother for that artificial insemination.

Slag, stop killing my vibe. You're a stark illiterate, and I'm done with you! undecided
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
"When I was a kid,I was taught never to start a sentence with "and","but" or "or". This is still a good rule of thumb for formal written English:dissertations and articles to be published in academic journals. However,these days very few people pay attention to that neither do I".

Mr shitmess olodo copy and paste! self acclaimed guru,can you see the big difference between you and this prof in the US?
Eeyaa you actually kept a dictionary beside you just to quote me and speak grammars you can't defend.
Pls take a back seat and learn to be a good teacher to your useless generation.
You keep telling us your parents are slags and dogs as if it's good news.
Agadi ekwe nka! cheesy

shymexx: [s][/s]

Blimey! You will forever be an illiterate sod! grin

If at your age, you don't know you can start a sentence with a conjunction - which is basically what "and" is - then you're irredeemable. I actually thought going back to elementary school, would salvage your pathetic grammar. However, I've given up on you. I guess I'll have to ethanise you, and save the planet the stress of dealing with another primate with intellectual disability.

Or perhaps, put the blame solely on your eunuch father and slobbering mother for that artificial insemination.

Slag, stop killing my vibe. You're a stark illiterate, and I'm done with you! undecided

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by MightyFortress: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2014
femu: Its too easy to dismiss but this isn't brain washing but strategic thinking.....ISIS is just a franchise of a global jihadist movement. It's not that they will come all the way from Iraq to Nigeria. Ponder this and look at the world map as you do:

Somalia-al-shabaab
Iraq/Syria-isis,alnusra
Pakistan-taliban
Afghanistan-taliban
China- uighur
Nigeria -Bokoharam
Russia -Chechnya and Dagestan
Europe/US- home grown terrorists/terrorist cells waiting for activation
Egypt- sinia terrorists.
Yemen-alqaeda
India-terror cells
Libya
Mali-AQIM

Most of these groups are salafist/wahabi. Rather than go down since 911 they have proliferate. Osama embarked on a war of attrition with the US and their economy suffered. The Nigerian economy is presently suffering as a results of insurgency in the North.
They are spreading their ideology globally and probably thinking of getting a crude nuke. Its an ideological battle that should be combated with economic,diplomatic,military and media tools.
These guys are a threat to civilization and humanity, but their existence is sustained by arm dealers and corrupt governments

i like ur signature
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by MightyFortress: 1:36am On Aug 27, 2014
At the end of it all, Peppy Love beats Shymexx by 7 goals to 0..

All Shymexx seems to be able to do is rave, rant and curse emptily while seeking attention from whom I dont know..

Used to have a bit of respect for his moniker, but no more, the last vestiges of that respect is gone..

His sojourn beyond our shores have taught him nothing thats of worth to anyone...

Smh at the waste of visa space!

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Why am I just seeing this....lol

MightyFortress:
At the end of it all, Peppy Love beats Shymexx by 7 goals to 0..

All Shymexx seems to be able to do is rave, rant and curse emptily while seeking attention from whom I dont know..

Used to have a bit of respect for his moniker, but no more, the last vestiges of that respect is gone..

His sojourn beyond our shores have taught him nothing thats of worth to anyone...

Smh at the waste of visa space!

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by SalC: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
Why am I just seeing this....lol

But seriously you are 'mouthed" grin

You must have made the guy so ashamed and uncomfortable that he had to deactivate.

Diaris God o cheesy
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lol...my dear,the guy likes forming what I don't know but for his as5 lickers not me.

SalC:
But seriously you are 'mouthed" grin

You must have made the guy so ashamed and uncomfortable that he had to deactivate.

Diaris God o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Functions Of Deputy Senate President / See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court / FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.