Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! (4580 Views)

Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) / Isis/bokoharam Plan To Conquer & Divide Nigeria Into Maghreb And Habasha By 2020 / Libya In The Balance: ISIS metastasizes Into The Maghreb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by edogirl2: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ferocious, throat-slashing terror group, the Islamic State of Iraq & the Levant (ISIS) have outlined their mission to create, within 5 yrs, a new caliphate sweeping across vast swathes of Africa, the Middle East & parts of Asia, and some parts of Eastern Europe.

Under the new structure, Nigeria will become part of the Islamic State of Maghreb, and world map and country boundaries as we know it will wear a new look.

Source article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674736/ISIS-militants-declare-formation-caliphate-Syria-Iraq-demand-Muslims-world-swear-allegiance.html

It seems the battle against Islamic terrorism is for the long term, one that could last for years if not decades and will possibly outlast Boko Haram.

Given its size and relative importance, Nigeria will probably be in the top ten list of battle grounds for any Islamist terrorist group with continental or global aspirations. Is the country in a bigger trouble than we assumed? And do we have sound analysts advising the government on planning and strategy.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lmao @ dailymail. Is there any newspaper on this planet better at crap journalism, sensationalism, and scare mongering than dailymail?

So, in 5yrs' time everyone in naij will be a raghead, no? Looool. Saudi and Qatari oil sheikhs done mess too many people up mentally loool. Islamists are just footsoldiers for regime change and for certain interests, there aren't creating any caliphate anywhere on this planet.

Smfdh.

12 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by saintneo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
all parts of the fallen Ottoman empire, ecowas etc
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by saintneo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
all parts of the fallen Ottoman empire, ecowas, central, east and north Africa etc
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Any body with a "discerning nose" can "smell" the 3rd world war that will user in the Anti-Christ

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Gentlemimi2: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx: Lmao @ dailymail. Is there any newspaper on this planet better at crap journalism, sensationalism, and scare mongering than dailymail?

So, in 5yrs' time everyone in naij will be a raghead, no? Looool. Saudi and Qatari oil sheikhs done mess too many people up mentally loool. Islamists are just footsoldiers for regime change and for certain interests, there aren't creating any caliphate anywhere on this planet.

Smfdh.
Keep shaking that empty head,Mr. Cretinous person. You laugh at the story and undermine its content,same way some people did at the onset on Bokoharam menace. You think you will be free frm the crisis because u are hiding away in another country? Lol.
Leave the messanger,concentrate on the message. Dailymail still delivers true info no matter how scary. Worm,u dey fear?
We should now consider a solution,not comdemning the message.
Sagafucktard,grow some balls.

13 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
saintneo: all parts of the fallen Ottoman empire, ecowas, central, east and north Africa etc

How is that even possible when they don't even have the resources and firepower to defeat the Kurds and Shias in Iraq? Hezbollah have been tearing them a new ar.sehole for years now in Syria. Also, I believe you saw what the Egyptians did to Muslim brotherhood - so how is this propaganda possible? How are they're going to defeat the powerful Algerian army for this pipe-dream?

The whole thing is just propaganda to make a certain narrative sound interesting...and the only reason why the Iraqi army fell apart was because all the generals/commanders stationed in that part of Iraq are sunnis, and they were bribed not to fight, the same way the yanks bribed them during the Iraqi invasion in 2003. Furthermore, all the areas they captured in Iraq are Sunni areas. If they were that brave, why did they evacuate Kirkuk when the Kurds got there? And why haven't they attacked Southern Iraq, where the Shias are, or the Kurdish part of the country?

Don't believe the useless hype.

11 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
[s]
Gentlemimi2:
Keep shaking that empty head,Mr. Cretinous person. You laugh at the story and undermine its content,same way some people did at the onset on Bokoharam menace. You think you will be free frm the crisis because u are hiding away in another country? Lol.
Leave the messanger,concentrate on the message. Dailymail still delivers true info no matter how scary. Worm,u dey fear?
We should now consider a solution,not comdemning the message.
Sagafucktard,grow some balls.

Who the fvck is this illiterate with acute dyslexia?

Get the fvck out of my face and go learn how to write in English - I don't suffer fools gladly.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Gentlemimi2: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx: [s]

Get the fvck out of my face and go learn how to write in English - I don't suffer fools gladly.
Lol. A mad man considers a sane man as a psycho. When matters are beyond your comprehension,u label it as illiteracy. With all ur academic knowldge,you cannot reason with intelligence? Hehehe. Talk of wasted academic funds. No be by grammar,na by wetin dey inside ur number six. Muhehehe.
Sagafucktard. Displaying stupidity since 1900
Be kind enough to correct any bad spelling. That is the only thing u're good at. Grammar. But ur brain is too slow to give us smart contributions. That is if u do not grab another man's opinion...

11 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
[s]
Gentlemimi2:
Lol. A mad man considers a sane man as a psycho. When matters are beyond your comprehension,u label it as illiteracy. With all ur academic knowldge,you cannot reason with intelligence? Hehehe. Talk of wasted academic funds. No be by grammar,na by wetin dey inside ur number six. Muhehehe.
Sagafucktard. Displaying stupidity since 1900
[/s]

Now I know your case is irredeemable, and you're an half-way patient.

Can someone please section this crackhead?

Like seriously, what the fecky fvck are you on about?

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Gentlemimi2: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx: [s][/s]

Now I know your case is irredeemable, and you're an half-way patient.

Can someone please section this crackhead?

Like seriously, what the fecky fvck are you on about?
I knew u could not hold yourself for long after your back-patting and cheerleading attempt yesterday.
What i say seems to be beyond you. Do not try too hard to decode.
You are a man, so portray youself to be so. I give respect to whom it is due. Do not overdo your cheerleader act.
Yep,i'm a crackhead. Now go do smfin useful.

@ topic,there is no harm if it is looked into. I do not believe in ignoring it as a propaganda.

In other topics,the match is on. Goodluck eagles! Shymexx and Sagafuck,get busy and watch it. See u guys later.

4 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by saintneo(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
true talk shymexx

the ISIL and most Muslim/Arabic faithful are hoping for world domination. Their firepower is little but they are motivated by impunity, keeping quiet motivates them and reacting motivates them.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by DocAdray(f): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Their plans will surely fail!

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by paranorman(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Why cant some people express their views wthout insultin other party?! Shymexx, i think u should just chill out. Let go so you wont help no one in derialing this thread. I am no good at international politics but i ike it when i see intelligent arguments. So y'all world news followers should come here and argue ur brains out- this i enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by ektbear: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx:

How is that even possible when they don't even have the resources and firepower to defeat the Kurds and Shias in Iraq? Hezbollah have been tearing them a new ar.sehole for years now in Syria. Also, I believe you saw what the Egyptians did to Muslim brotherhood - so how is this propaganda possible? How are they're going to defeat the powerful Algerian army for this pipe-dream?

The whole thing is just propaganda to make a certain narrative sound interesting...and the only reason why the Iraqi army fell apart was because all the generals/commanders stationed in that part of Iraq are sunnis, and they were bribed not to fight, the same way the yanks bribed them during the Iraqi invasion in 2003. Furthermore, all the areas they captured in Iraq are Sunni areas. If they were that brave, why did they evacuate Kirkuk when the Kurds got there? And why haven't they attacked Southern Iraq, where the Shias are, or the Kurdish part of the country?

Correct yarn
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx: Lmao @ dailymail. Is there any newspaper on this planet better at crap journalism, sensationalism, and scare mongering than dailymail?

Smfdh.

excellent review loads of folks are high on overdose of CNN brainwashing syndrome. only bright minds know that the Isis thingy is war of proxy between Saudi sheikhs and the Iranian shias. and the yanki are keeping cool because they are the aetiology of the whole mess by removing Saddam that as been a leash on the already brewing ethnic tensions in the Euphrates.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
shymexx: [s]

brudah!!!! stop giving that PSD biatch attention, her I.q is too low to dechiper the discuss here. when it about the price of meat and market woman gist, we will definitely give the fxckhead a shout.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by obayaya(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Rubbishh!!!!

Overzealous dreams and ambitions
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Idrismusty97(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya: Rubbishh!!!!

Overzealous dreams and ambitions
Yep but they would keep fighting for this so called overzealous dream even if they know they won't win. Will you just fold your arms and watch them kill you? They haven't even scratch Iran but the Iranians have started sending support to the Iraq army. Countries in that region have started planning for them. Africa should do same. They included the whole of Nigeria not only the North. $500m looting is not beans, That is enough to fund a war!

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by obayaya(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yep but they would keep fighting for this so called overzealous dream even if they know they won't win.

I expect nothing less!!!

They'll face stiff oppositions from the Islamic states especially iran.

Let's watch and see..

Everybody has the freedom to dream. But not all dreams come to reality
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
this news article is false and scare mongering tactics, everyone knows Isis and Sunnis are all asking for all inclusive government. and the suppression of malaki margination of the sunni. William Hague and john Kerry were in Baghdad to drop same all inclusive government last week. @ shymexx did you see the fighter jet Russia just deliver to malaki and don't you think he is trying to make a statement by not buying from the yanks...

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by femu(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Its too easy to dismiss but this isn't brain washing but strategic thinking.....ISIS is just a franchise of a global jihadist movement. It's not that they will come all the way from Iraq to Nigeria. Ponder this and look at the world map as you do:

Somalia-al-shabaab
Iraq/Syria-isis,alnusra
Pakistan-taliban
Afghanistan-taliban
China- uighur
Nigeria -Bokoharam
Russia -Chechnya and Dagestan
Europe/US- home grown terrorists/terrorist cells waiting for activation
Egypt- sinia terrorists.
Yemen-alqaeda
India-terror cells
Libya
Mali-AQIM

Most of these groups are salafist/wahabi. Rather than go down since 911 they have proliferate. Osama embarked on a war of attrition with the US and their economy suffered. The Nigerian economy is presently suffering as a results of insurgency in the North.
They are spreading their ideology globally and probably thinking of getting a crude nuke. Its an ideological battle that should be combated with economic,diplomatic,military and media tools.
These guys are a threat to civilization and humanity, but their existence is sustained by arm dealers and corrupt governments

9 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Idrismusty97(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
↑ You are right! Some armed groups have already merged with them. But Al Qaeda have not say anything about them yet. If Al Qaeda also merge with them then this would be serious. Bokoharam are already claiming they receive orders & training from Al Qaeda, Al Shaba are also saying the same thing and they have also dominated part of Mali and Niger republic. This case shouldn't be taken lightly.

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by jamest3(m): 5:30am On Jul 01, 2014
we may have to kiss our e-passports bye, grin grin
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Omexonomy: 6:14am On Jul 01, 2014

Smfdh.
but you have quoted dailymail more than ten times whenever they insult gej why are they crapy?

3 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by phlemzy: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Doc. Adray:
Their plans will surely fail!
More like a prophecy! Am sure u're aware that the plans of their northern Nigerian conterparts have been achieved in som way. This declaration by ISIS should b handled wit caution.

1 Like

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2014
And how will they(isis) be able to achieve that when the can't even take control of the entire iraqi state. tikrit is now under the iraqi government forces.. Mosul that is under ISIS control will soon fall under the government forces when the russian fairly used fighter jets acquired by iraqi government start bombarding the ISIS camps and their foot-soldiers.

The ISIS will never win this war and the know that. After bashr(president of syria) dealt with em' in syria they all ran back to iraq to start another senseless jihad parade.

Yeah sunnis have being marginalized under the maliki led government, but that was the same thing saddam hussein(a sunni) did to the shias when he was the leader of iraq. Seriously I really don't know why the sunnis are on a mission to cleanse shias from the surface of the earth.

Qatar(a sunni nation) will always be arming terror groups to cause confusion and division in the middle-east and the world won't say anything about that. And that's the main reason why the egyptian government sentence some of the aljazeera(a qatar propaganda news media) reporters to several years in prison

2 Likes

Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by raphead: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2014
kastonkastrol: And how will they(isis) be able to achieve that when the can't even take control of the entire iraqi state. tikrit is now under the iraqi government forces.. Mosul that is under ISIS control will soon fall under the government forces when the russian fairly used fighter jets acquired by iraqi government start bombarding the ISIS camps and their foot-soldiers.

The ISIS will never win this war and the know that. After bashr(president of syria) dealt with em' in syria they all ran back to iraq to start another senseless jihad parade.

Yeah sunnis have being marginalized under the maliki led government, but that was the same thing saddam hussein(a sunni) did to the shias when he was the leader of iraq. Seriously I really don't know why the sunnis are on a mission to cleanse shias from the surface of the earth.

Qatar(a sunni nation) will always be arming terror groups to cause confusion and division in the middle-east and the world won't say anything about that. And that's the main reason why the egyptian government sentence some of the aljazeera(a qatar propaganda news media) reporters to several years in prison

standing ovation you just hit the nail on the head. all these mainstream media goons are been spoonfeed everything, even commonsense. running an e-battle with your e-wife.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by ogmask: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=shymexx]

How don't even have the resources and firepower to defeat the Kurds and Shias in Iraq? Hezbollah have been tearing them a new ar.sehole for years now in Syria. Also, I believe you saw what the Egyptians did to Muslim brotherhood - so how is this propaganda possible? How are they're going to defeat the powerful Algerian army for this pipe-dream?

Without saying it, ISIS mission is clear. Unfortunately the story is true. i read something similar in the Economist not too long ago.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by nora544: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2014
In my country we hear this news about this group and it will be a big problem.

first america want to help the people who fight against Assat in Syria and in this group you will find also fighters from ISIS so america will help this terorist.

They will get help from the rich oil countries and this group is very strong in what they want.

I hear yesterday a lecturer from the Institute of Islam studies in my country.

ISIS has also suport of poor membery in this countries because they hope that the life will be better.

I have a good friend in Bagdad and at the moment they have fear and they didnot know what will happen because it is also a war between sunni and shiites. The christian in Bagdad run away from their country because they have fear to lose their life.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by bokoslayer: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Time to put my shooting skills into action. It's time to unite some effin bell ends with their 72 virgins.

Take this news as no propaganda even if it appears to be one, this new threat needs to be destroyed from its embryo.
Re: Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
raphead:

standing ovation you just hit the nail on the head. all these mainstream media goons are been spoonfeed everything, even commonsense. running an e-battle with your e-wife.
lol that lunatic aint my e-wife or anything close to that.. I still find it ridiculous that you still waste your time on the dumb biatch.. Egbon, booni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Radio Comments In Rivers Shows That The APC May Be More Purpular Than The PDP / Made In Aba Military Kits Go To Abuja- Photos / President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.