Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts (26508 Views)

Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by 1miccza: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pr0ton:

I understand now that this so-called demon possession aint anything spectacular. They are mere psychological disturbance. Pastors don't know anything about it as they are always erroneously attributing it to the supernatural. They only get "clues" from the victim and then conclude that they are demon possessed. Then they hurl prayers on the victim, who also is "falsely" convicted that s/he is possessed. A kind of "placebo effect" takes over; making the victim behave in weird ways like vomitting and the likes.

NOTE: There might be some better scientific explanation I'm ignorant of at the moment.

Bottom line: demon possession is nonsense

Bro have you ever been possessed by any demon or have witnessed such? when you do if eventually you don't become a victim these phoney views of yours would change faster than APC...
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by honeric01(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
How could 5 men hold one girl at the same time when she only has two hands? Were two of you holding her legs, and one of you holding her head? Describe the scene to us in the detail. Tell us exactly what happened, who held what and when, step by step. Tell us how it ended, too.

Describe? I guess you think multiple people can't handle two hands (arms)? I don't need to describe how ushers hold a lady that has destroyed more than 9 plastic chairs during her reaction to prayers.

You don't believe, its your opinion which remains only to yourself. like I said, wish you don't encounter what's going to make you swallow your "disbelieve".
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

I can't really say but I have witnessed one and by the virtue of my generational occupation they exist.

My religion also says they do. An example is the Osun in Osun river.
Osun is a marine queen. Does she qualify as a demon?

If she's a demon, why does she 'bless' her worshippers with fertility etc?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by primateayoola(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
honeric01:

now I can see that you are struggling with yourself.

I was one of the 5 ushers and we held her very well, yet she pushed everyone of us away..some fell.. every one of us is at least 6 feet tall.

Because you don't believe in something does not make it fake..pray you don't encounter what is going to be too late for you to believe.

Babaaa ,being among the urshers didn't in anyway introduce any bit of conviction as regards your points

1 Being among them yourself does not implies that she overpowered you because she is possesed,she might be naturally stronger than you do.
2 Tell me as an usher would you want to malhandle a lady in the presence of the whole so called holy gathering(knowing fully well that u might mistakenly touch her in some forbidden places) God and u urself know u would not want to hold a sister harshly in presence of the church(u wud surely want to prove courted).
3 being among them does not give you any assurance that others have not been trained to act(though am not accusing anyone o)
I don't deny the existence of demon but damn any pastor that would come to me and tell me they are casting out demon,name the pastor in this country let me hear.
THE BLIND THAT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIVES OF THE BLIND WOULD BOTH END UP IN THE DITCH

Mind you am a christian but not a fool.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by urchbarbie(f): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Who held wat? grin
Seun:
How could 5 men hold one girl at the same time when she only has two hands? Were two of you holding her legs, and one of you holding her head? Describe the scene to us in the detail. Tell us exactly what happened, who held what and when, step by step. Tell us how it ended, too.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
One night my roommate and I decided to sleep in a friend's room. I locked up our room and held the key. I woke up early morning to ease myself only to see my room wide open with the lights on. There was no forced entry and yes i was still with my room key. Nothing was missing only my room mate's pressing iron was at d side of the courtyard. i had to to wake my roommate up to ask if he entered the room which he denied. We both went to check the room again this time his iron was no longer at the courtyard. It was now on the ironing table plugged in and on his mosquito net which was in the room wen i first checked the room. That was just one experience of many
So a demon opened your locked door spiritually at night, and switched on the lights. Then it came back in the morning to iron its clothes. angry

Misogynist2014:
I don't believe in pentecostalism, but that doesn't validate me making a mockery out of it.
Mockery isn't my intention. I'm merely trying to get the details. People want to believe so badly that they alter the facts to fit their beliefs.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by honeric01(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Controlled:

I see people as capable of doing evil things but do not believe in demons....which do not exist...... grin grin if you know any1 who has...let us know....not hearsay.... grin

I don't understand what you want to know even after sharing my own PERSONAL experience.

you want a personal experience? in no distant time, you will surely experience one.

To make it faster..

visit beaches alone at night
rivers at night or early in the morning
lastly marketplaces at night. (big one)
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by taiocol: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
honeric01:

No need arguing..so you mean a girl is stronger than 5 men? well planned by the pastor including me?

pity...

So Laughable, there only bribe people because there know that there will accept it. Stop forming Rambo here it's either a script or you are telling some lies
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by honeric01(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
primateayoola:

Babaaa ,being among the urshers didn't in anyway introduce any bit of conviction as regards your points

1 Being among them yourself does not implies that she overpowered you because she is possesed,she might be naturally stronger than you do.
2 Tell me as an usher would you want to malhandle a lady in the presence of the whole so called holy gathering(knowing fully well that u might mistakenly touch her in some forbidden places) God and u urself know u would not want to hold a sister harshly in presence of the church(u wud surely want to prove courted).
3 being among them does not give you any assurance that others have not been trained to act(though am not accusing anyone o)
I don't deny the existence of demon but damn any pastor that would come to me and tell me they are casting out demon,name the pastor in this country let me hear.
THE BLIND THAT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIVES OF THE BLIND WOULD BOTH END UP IN THE DITCH

Mind you am a christian but not a fool.

learn to read carefully..5 of us held her, we weren't taking turns.

Clear?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by vivadeworship: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Your house help is not possessed by any demon. She's just a child who probably wants attention, wants you to fear her, or thinks she is a witch because of a dream she had. There are preachers that tell children if you eat in your dream you are a witch, and children believe such things.

Has anyone ever told you about Jesus?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by 1miccza: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
manny4life:

Oga at the top, where did you search for them? undecided

Even Mythology and the old religion acknowledges demons... Even our forefathers served these wicked gods and deities of the old... So please educate us.

Don't mind the guy we are talking about the supernatural he's talking about scientists are they more than the demons themselves.?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by honeric01(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
taiocol:

So Laughable, there only bribe people because there know that there will accept it. Stop forming Rambo here it's either a script or you are telling some lies

Yes it was a script, I was paid $500 to act as if she pushed us away..infact I was also paid an extra $50 to force the other 4.

She was also paid to almost strangle the pastor by pulling his tie.

infact the pastor was also paid to do the normal deliverance service.

infact anything you say now is right on the money.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by taiocol: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
honeric01:

I don't understand what you want to know even after sharing my own PERSONAL experience.

you want a personal experience? in no distant time, you will surely experience one.

To make it faster..

[b] visit beaches alone at night
lastly marketplaces at night. [b] (big one)

Just was told about a market in rivers state that if you you bend and look back through your back that you will run mad and no body in this world can heal you

well have been to that market and I have done that over three times am still waiting for the demons for over four years
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Kay17: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

I was not trying to persuade. If I had wanted to, my semantics would have been different.

Most people who believe in the existence of spirits do so because of their religious and cultural beliefs. My culture says they do likewise my religion. And I have also had a one-off experience about it, therefore I believe they do.

Sometimes, our cultures and religions come with errors. The wise man is not one steeped in his culture.

Nonetheless, there ought to be some sort of confirmation for existence because they can either or not. And it must be one of the two. Unlike my existence, there is no feasible alternative for my non existence. Since I'm aware about the question of existence, I must definitely exist.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Controlled(f): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
honeric01:

To make it faster..

i normally go to d beach at nite to have sex with my girl....it can be a very great experience....try it sum time.... grin grin....der is no river near me n I don't go to d market... grin grin grin.....my house cook does.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by taiocol: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
honeric01:

Yes it was a script, I was paid $500 to act as if she pushed us away..intact I was also paid an extra $50 to force the other 4.

She was also paid to almost strangle the pastor by pulling his tie.

infact the pastor was also paid to do the normal deliverance service.

intact anything you say now is right on the money.
We have the producer which is the pastor and he pays for for your services. you and the lady are the lead actor while the other four are supporting cast.

3 Likes

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by honeric01(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
taiocol:

Just was told about a market in rivers state that if you you bend and look back through your back that you will run mad and no body in this world can heal you

well have been to that market and I have done that over three times am still waiting for the demons for over four years

You are still naive, I advise you stick to what you understand.. leave things that belong to the higher realm to those who have in one way or the other experienced it.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Faraidi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
omat20:
Some demons are evil while some are good.The evil ones posesses while d good ones do not. U can be posessed if u engage in drug abuse. Demons enters their victim not to steal to kill or to destroy as some religious pple believe, d demons' motive is to experience what it feels to be a human being and to show d pple living on dis earth dat WE ARE NOT ALONE
nonsense,there is no such thing as a good demon,all demons are evil.They are bad creator
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by primateayoola(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
VIPERVENOM:
i wouldnt say i met the demon. I'd say experience in the hands of one. Demons work in different ways. Let me not bore u wit my long story. I'll give u two out of numerous incidences of wat I and some of my Classmates experienced back in sec sch. One nite my room mate and I decided to sleep in a friend's room. I locked up our room and held the key. I woke up early morning to ease myself only to see my room wide open with the lights on. There was no forced entry and yes i was still with my room key. Nothing was missing only my room mate's pressing iron was at d side of the courtyard. i had to to wake my room mate up to ask if he entered the room which he denied. We both went to check the room again this time his iron was no longer at the courtyard. It was now on the ironing table plugged in and on his mosquito net which was in the room wen i first checked the room. That was just one experience of many
grin
VIPERVENOM:
i wouldnt say i met the demon. I'd say experience in the hands of one. Demons work in different ways. Let me not bore u wit my long story. I'll give u two out of numerous incidences of wat I and some of my Classmates experienced back in sec sch. One nite my room mate and I decided to sleep in a friend's room. I locked up our room and held the key. I woke up early morning to ease myself only to see my room wide open with the lights on. There was no forced entry and yes i was still with my room key. Nothing was missing only my room mate's pressing iron was at d side of the courtyard. i had to to wake my room mate up to ask if he entered the room which he denied. We both went to check the room again this time his iron was no longer at the courtyard. It was now on the ironing table plugged in and on his mosquito net which was in the room wen i first checked the room. That was just one experience of many
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Pr0ton: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
1miccza:

Bro have you ever been possessed by any demon or have witnessed such? when you do if eventually you don't become a victim these phoney views of yours would change faster than APC...

Tell me some of the actions they exhibit. I can help.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Faraidi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pr0ton:

I understand now that this so-called demon possession aint anything spectacular. They are mere psychological disturbance. Pastors don't know anything about it as they are always erroneously attributing it to the supernatural. They only get "clues" from the victim and then conclude that they are demon possessed. Then they hurl prayers on the victim, who also is "falsely" convicted that s/he is possessed. A kind of "placebo effect" takes over; making the victim behave in weird ways like vomitting and the likes.

NOTE: There might be some better scientific explanation I'm ignorant of at the moment.

Bottom line: demon possession is nonsense
there is demons. Demonic possesion is not nonsence,it is real
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by honeric01(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Controlled:

i normally go to d beach at nite to have sex with my girl....it can be a very great experience....try it sum time.... grin grin....der is no river near me n I don't go to d market... grin grin grin.....my house cook does.... grin grin

I mean go alone, you may likely be lucky to have your wish granted.

I am not telling you to believe, only shared my experience.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by honeric01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
taiocol:

We have the producer which is the pastor and he pays for for your services. you and the lady are the lead actor while the other four are supporting cast.

You signed the script.

so much ignorance.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Misogynist2014(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
So a demon opened your locked door spiritually at night, and switched on the lights. Then it came back in the morning to iron its clothes. angry

Mockery isn't my intention. I'm merely trying to get the details. People want to believe so badly that they alter the facts to fit their beliefs.
A lot of things, we perceive as true, comes only through logic, even in science, there are a lot of things that are made to look true just because logic approves it. It depends on how much our brain can make sense of it, that makes some believable and others myth. E.g, Justfollowit believes that there are demons that fight wars, to her, logic makes it right, but logic does not agree to it from my perspective. A lot of things cannot be subjected to proof, e.g, logic tells me its the owner of Nl that I'm chatting with, that doesn't mean I have proof , because I can say that I'm chatting with a sky god and you can't prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by kevoh(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
The demon believers are doing a bad job at cooking up a credible demon story... grin Try harder! tongue
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Pr0ton: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Faraidi:
there is demons. Demonic possesion is not nonsence,it is real

As in? How do you even know someone is demon possessed and not psychologically disturbed undecided
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Controlled(f): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
honeric01:

I mean go alone, you may likely be lucky to have your wish granted.

I am not telling you to believe, only shared my experience.

share d experience.... grin grin n let us learn. grin
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Osun is a marine queen. Does she qualify as a demon?

If she's a demon, why does she 'bless' her worshippers with fertility etc?

I do not use the word 'demon', it paints all supernatural being in a bad light

In Islam, she is a spirit and spirit can be either good or bad. They have religions, societies etc. But it is forbidden to have a proper relationship with humans and vice versa. It is also more likely for bad spirits to possess human than the good ones.

Just like they can possess human, human can also control them, witches for example use their powers in consideration for something. It is also to control them without giving anything in return for that to happen, the human in question must be backed by some other powerful spirits.

Therefore Osun could be a good spirit to her followers

It happened soon after Muslims conquered Egypt in 20 A.H. A delegation of the local Copts approached the governor Umro bin al-a'as, Radi-Allahu unhu, with a pressing matter. While life in Egypt depended upon the Nile, the river itself demanded an yearly human sacrifice. To satisfy this requirement, on the 12th night of June a virgin girl was dressed as a bride then thrown into the river. Otherwise the river would drop to a trickle. His response was immediate. The river would have to do without the human sacrifice. Islam destroys all superstitions and rites of Ignorance.

Days passed. Then weeks. Then months. The river remained dry. Caught between a river that "demanded" human sacrifice, and the new rulers who would not permit it, the people prepared to migrate. Seeing this Umro bin al-a'as wrote to Khalifa Sayyidna Umar, Radi-Allahu unhu. "You did the right thing," Sayyidna Umar wrote back. "Islam does destroy all rituals of Ignorance. I am sending you a note. Drop it into the river." The note was a letter to the river. It read: "From the servant of Allah, Ameerul-Momineen Umar to the Nile of Egypt. If you were flowing of your own accord then you can stop flowing. But if it is Allah, the One, the Almighty, Who makes you flow, then we pray to Him that He should force you to start flowing again."

And so it happened, writes historian Ibn Taghri Berdi in "An-Najum uz-zahira fi akhbar muluk Misr walqahira." (Vol. 1, p. 35). Governor Umro bin al-a'as dropped the letter into the river and the next morning the Nile had started flowing at its full level. Islam had liberated the women in Egypt from the tyranny of a terrible pagan practice. http://www.ummah.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-280916.html
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
honeric01:
There are dangerous things out there. 'Mad' People. Rapists. Cultists. Ritual killers. But no demons. At my former school, OAU-Ife, students can be found everywhere at all hours of the day and night studying, praying, or bleeping each other senseless. Nothing happens to them.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=Misogynist2014 post=31562169] A lot of things, we perceive as true, comes only through logic, even in science, there are a lot of things that are made to look true just because logic approves it. It depends on how much our brain can make sense of it, that makes some believable and others myth. E.g, Justfollowit believes that there are demons that fight wars, to her, logic makes it right, but logic does not agree to it from my perspective. A lot of things cannot be subjected to proof, e.g, logic tells me its the owner of Nl that I'm chatting with, that doesn't mean I have proof , because I can say that I'm chatting with a sky god and you can't prove me wrong. [/quote

When did I mention that demons fight wars

It was a mistake to have quoted you
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by honeric01(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Controlled:

share d experience.... grin grin n let us learn. grin

Shared one already which you are finding hard to believe just because you are ignorant of higher level energy (realm) things.

You still want me to complicate your understanding with deeper spiritual things?

Because you haven't been to a land where naked women rule does not make it unreal.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Dmeji4444(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
He who said Demons are not real should just pray not to meet the possessed pple..A woman opened her shop and entered,immediately, she stated misbehaving ,to the extent that she used more than Five different voices to talk,,,She used a strong male(man) voice,,she was trying to control herself bt she couldn't and she stated crying..when ever she cry,she cried with her own voice n wen ever she wanted 2talk,she talked with that male voice(base)....2 cut d story shot she was taken 2d hospital, and when ever the nurses injected her she wud bcom normal and like 10min after that ,She wud start misbehaving talking in different tone(voice) perfectly and crying....So they summond An Alfa and wen he came and he saw her ,he told them he dosnt have d idea of wat ws going on, but He told them he nos some Alfas who wud understand it..When they came,,they started talking with the woman and the demon ws responding tru d woman's mouth in that bold voice,,they asked the demon y he ws disturbing her and d demon said they just casted him out from another body..they asked d demon y is it that d demon ws leaving d girl for some minut and coming back and it replied them that d injection ws like a poison to him.they asked him where he ws running to wen ever dey inject d woman ,,he replied Toilet.....they asked the demon of his religion n he told them that he had none..they asked about his age and he replied 600years plus.......so the Alfas started reciting arabics from the quran for upto 2hours n d woman slept after that. She woke up. normal......the Alfas told the nurses that demons are liers and that 95% of their words are lie............my mum ws one of þhe nurses...She told me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! / Primate Ayodele's Prophecies On Wike, PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 Election / Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.