Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts (26512 Views)

Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kay17:

Sometimes, our cultures and religions come with errors. The wise man is not one steeped in his culture.

Nonetheless, there ought to be some sort of confirmation for existence because they can either or not. And it must be one of the two. Unlike my existence, there is no feasible alternative for my non existence. Since I'm aware about the question of existence, I must definitely exist.

Yeah, I am well aware of the 'errors'

I wasn't trying to persuade you and please do not try to persuade me. If I needed persuasion I can do a very good job myself.

You should have stated your position and moved on
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Faraidi(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pr0ton:

As in? How do you even know someone is demon possessed and not psychologically disturbed undecided
you will know durning the deliverance process.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Controlled(f): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
honeric01:

Shared one already which you are finding hard to believe just because you are ignorant of level energy (realm) things.

You still want me to complicate your understanding with deeper spiritual things?

Because you haven't been to a land where naked women rule does not make it unreal.

grin grin grin grin grin grin@land of unclad woman...can u take me dear b4 i marry... grin grin
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by honeric01(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
There are dangerous things out there. 'Mad' People. Rapists. Cultists. Ritual killers. But no demons. At my former school, OAU-Ife, students can be found everywhere at all hours of the day and night studying, praying, or bleeping each other senseless. Nothing happens to them.

Cultist and ritual killers operate with what kind of spirit? normal human spirit I believe?

These are not what I am even talking about. whether you believe the existence of demons does not change the fact that they exist.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You demand for prove of everything, why not prove your existence? Prove that you are not a sky mummy, married to an alligator called ifeness . grin

Really?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Pr0ton: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Faraidi:
you will know durning the deliverance process.

and that's what I call bullshits undecided
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Misogynist2014(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:
[/quote] Didn't you write this? 'This is different
In Islam they are like every other being, but they have superpowers and they are not
visible to ordinary human eyes. They are do all what we do, they have religions, wars
etc. And above all they have the ability to possess human'
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
antiboko:
If Satan exists then demons exist.
Satan doesn't exist either. He's just a convenient universal scapegoat. If you do something bad, 'Satan' made you do it, so it's not your fault.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by IamOpemipo(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dmeji4444:
He who said Demons are not real should just pray not to meet the possessed pple..A woman opened her shop and entered,immediately, she stated misbehaving ,to the extent that she used more than Five different voices to talk,,,She used a strong male(man) voice,,she was trying to control herself bt she couldn't and she stated crying..when ever she cry,she cried with her own voice n wen ever she wanted 2talk,she talked with that male voice(base)....2 cut d story shot she was taken 2d hospital, and when ever the nurses injected her she wud bcom normal and like 10min after that ,She wud start misbehaving talking in different tone(voice) perfectly and crying....So they summond An Alfa and wen he came and he saw her ,he told them he dosnt have d idea of wat ws going on, but He told them he nos some Alfas who wud understand it..When they came,,they started talking with the woman and the demon ws responding tru d woman's mouth in that bold voice,,they asked the demon y he ws disturbing her and d demon said they just casted him out from another body..they asked d demon y is it that d demon ws leaving d girl for some minut and coming back and it replied them that d injection ws like a poison to him.they asked him where he ws running to wen ever dey inject d woman ,,he replied Toilet.....they asked the demon of his religion n he told them that he had none..they asked about his age and he replied 600years plus.......so the Alfas started reciting arabics from the quran for upto 2hours n d woman slept after that. She woke up. normal......the Alfas told the nurses that demons are liers and that 95% of their words are lie............my mum ws one of þhe nurses...She told me

It's was d injection dat wrked
She'll better be comin for follow up, or she'll relapse..its a pure case of mental illness..

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Kay17: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yeah, I am well aware of the 'errors'

I wasn't trying to persuade you and please do not try to persuade me. If I needed persuasion I can do a very good job myself.

You should have stated your position and moved on

*sigh* Another anti-persuadist.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Didn't you write this? 'This is different
In Islam they are like every other being, but they have superpowers and they are not
visible to ordinary human eyes. They are do all what we do, they have religions, wars
etc. And above all they have the ability to possess human'

That was a mistake. They have religions and societies. I have never heard of them having wars.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by kevoh(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dmeji4444:
my mum ws one of þhe nurses...She told me
Story lost credibility right here...I even thought you were a first hand witness!
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by UjSizzle(f): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oh dear Lord! I believe in the spiritual (that includes Angels and Demons) but this OP is just funny mehn grin

Anyway I know they exist because I have seen them (more angels though). I was a much younger then and can gladly say I don't see things like that anymore (Amen Amen). It'd be nice to see an angel again . . . Or maybe Jesus now.

Then all these exorcisms in churches and spiritual temples... What can I say? A good number of them are probably rehearsed, but demons are violent in nature so there could exist among the lot some authentic cases.
What I can never accept is someone who is supposedly demon-free stumbling over chairs and convulsing violently because they are 'carried by the holy spirit' undecided God's spirit is gentle as a dove and soft as feather. You'll know it's him when you feel him.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
honeric01:
Cultist and ritual killers operate with what kind of spirit? normal human spirit I believe?
What do cultists and ritual killers do that human beings cannot do? They rape, shoot, kidnap, torture, kill, mutilate, etc. Nothing spiritual there.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Faraidi(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pr0ton:

and that's what I call bullshits undecided
dat one na your cup of tea
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by ghostofsparta(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
There are no such things as Demons and Angels, it's a middle-eastern concept espoused by the western world with the demon/angel label. If any Nairalanders disagrees, then he or she should tell me the native name of what a demon or angel is called in their mother tongue as well as ghosts, spirits, fairies, trolls, goblins, dragon, unicorn and orcs.

As an aborisha pagan, we talk of entities that are specific such as awon emi airi (forces unseen) which are different from those founded in pure science only that ours can be imbued with some level of consciousness in order to be manipulated for good or evil.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by ghostofsparta(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
UjSizzle:
Oh dear Lord! I believe in the spiritual (that includes Angels and Demons) but this OP is just funny mehn grin

Anyway I know they exist because I have seen them (more angels though). I was a much younger then and can gladly say I don't see things like that anymore (Amen Amen). It'd be nice to see an angel again . . . Or maybe Jesus now.

Then all these exorcisms in churches and spiritual temples... What can I say? A good number of them are probably rehearsed, but demons are violent in nature so there could exist among the lot some authentic cases.
What I can never accept is someone who is supposedly demon-free stumbling over chairs and convulsing violently because they are 'carried by the holy spirit' undecided God's spirit is gentle as a dove and soft as feather. You'll know it's him when you feel him.

I have hallucinated 3 major times before and I saw, heard and felt things that I am yet to jump into the conclusion of been demons, as at now I tell myself my perception was severely altered based on things I have subconsciously dumped in the deepest recesses of my memory from a very wide range of subject. Stay tuned to my amosnonyu..com where I shall one day write a full blown article on why I think people should stay away from psychotropic substance such as all forms of Canabis given what happened to me when I experimented with it due to peer challenge.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
So a demon opened your locked door spiritually at night, and switched on the lights. Then it came back in the morning to iron its clothes. angry
It actually plugged the iron and placed it on my room mate's mosquito net and left it there to burn. funny but true. And mind u, from the time i woke up to when we discovered the net burning was just approx 10mins. A really short time for someone to go back to my room and remove d net and return to the courtyard and take d iron (which was even near d room i was staying) and go to the ironing table without any of us knowing
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by honeric01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:

What do cultists and ritual killers do that human beings cannot do? They rape, shoot, kidnap, torture, kill, mutilate, etc. Nothing spiritual there.

You didn't answer me..what level do they operate on especially the latter? what do they do with the mutilated body parts? do normal people go about doing what they do or you believe this is normal?

In fact..let me ask you. do you believe in spirits? what do you know about spirit, soul and body?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by UjSizzle(f): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I don't even respect my religion, I'm kind of brutish about my religion, any perceived contradiction and I'm on Google. Demonic influence is testable, but when it comes to having an army, when it comes to greeting them before entering the toilet, it takes blind faith to believe that. E.g. I wish to be a good man in me, but something pushes me to sin, that's a demon, it tempts you, it possess you, till your end is sure. Demons are spirits, though some say they can disguise like men, but I don't believe.
Are you Christian? If yes, do you believe the things you read in the Bible? If yes, do you agree demons are spirits too? If yes, then why do you think they can't manifest in human form?
Jesus is a spirit, yet he came as man.
Jacob fought with what... An angel or God and because "he prevailed against man and God his name was changed to Israel."
Abraham fed two strangers who were walking past his house. Do you remember who they were? Where they were heading to? To Sodom and Gomorrah.
Who was Methuselah?
In the days of Noah, who were the giant men that lay with the women to birth children, before the flood?

Why again can't demons come as humans?

If your answer to the first and second question is No, then disregard the others.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by ghostofsparta(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
-
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by vislabraye(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Some people here are demon advocates. undecided

Demons are real and they do possess people to do evil. However, some people are just too superstitious. We should learn how to separate truth from myth.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by BlackBature(f): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
voltron:
It is difficult for me to believe that people are mad or psychologically or clinically insane and just keep it inside acting normal until a pastor shows up. So this is serious. Any help appreciated.

I already have an idea of the origins of demons but I need to know how they work and what they do and how to get rid of them. I might be possessed too without knowing.
spirits r demons,spirits r demonic, u can knw only thru revelation frm God.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Misogynist2014(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
ifeness:

Really?
grin grin
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by ghostofsparta(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

You need to learn how to respect other people's religious beliefs.
How are religious belief respected ?

Justfollowit:

The tag ‘demon' sounds harsh. They are spirits, they can be good or bad. They were created before men.
Who created them ? When and how ?

Justfollowit:

This is different, In Islam they are like every other being, but they have superpowers and they are not visible to ordinary human eyes. They are do all what we do, they have religions, wars etc. And above all they have the ability to possess human
Yeah I too have watched movies like The Possession of Michael King, The Deaths of Ian Stone, The Exorcism of Emily Rose among so many other make-believe Hollywood movies, but difference is I don't believe in figments of human imagination. I believe in fact and what can be experienced like what we the Yorubas call SHIGIDI than can infused with an energy as conscious as an electricity and commanded to execute instructions like your binary based programming.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by UjSizzle(f): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
ghostofsparta:

I have hallucinated 3 major times before and I saw, heard and felt things that I am yet to jump into the conclusion of been demons, as at now I tell myself my perception was severely altered based on things I have subconsciously dumped in the deepest recesses of my memory from a very wide range of subject. Stay tuned to my amosnonyu..com where I shall one day write a full blown article on why I think people should stay away from psychotropic substance such as all forms of Canabis given what happened to me when I experimented with it due to peer challenge.
Honey, I was neither hallucinating nor on questionable substances.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Misogynist2014(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

Are you Christian? If yes, do you believe the things you read in the Bible? If yes, do you agree demons are spirits too? If yes, then why do you think they can't manifest in human form?
Jesus is a spirit, yet he came as man.
Jacob fought with what... An angel or God and because "he prevailed against man and God his name was changed to Israel."
Abraham fed two strangers who were walking past his house. Do you remember who they were? Where they were heading to? To Sodom and Gomorrah.
Who was Methuselah?
In the days of Noah, who were the giant men that lay with the women to birth children, before the flood?

Why again can't demons come as humans?

If your answer to the first and second question is No, then disregard the others.
I know I made a mistake typing that, but thanks for notifying me of my error.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by ghostofsparta(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

Honey, I was neither hallucinating nor on questionable substances.
Oyin, I put it to you that you hallucinated. And note, hallucination aren't only induced through hallucinogenics. Chronic Schizophrenics do this without any questionable substances.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Teespice(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
cc ishilove.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by UjSizzle(f): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
ghostofsparta:

Oyin, I put it to you that you hallucinated. And note, hallucination aren't only induced through hallucinogenics. Chronic Schizophrenics do this without any questionable substances.
Err Okay undecided
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Honesty007(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Demons are fallen angels formally sons of God as written in Genesis 6:1-5.The devil first possesed Animals before he possesed man. Demons are spirits so understand there are evil spirits and angels of God who are Ministering spirits.
The difference is clear, d angels who fell from heaven after the sin of rebellion led by lucifer are called Demons.The other Angels that are with God are Angels of God and other angels were created.after the fall.

Now to answer ur question, u cannot know if someone is demon possesed unless you have the spirit of God!!!.
Anyone that is not genuienly born again, delivered and baptised with the Holyspirit even though is a christian will be in bondage to devil, and his demon spirits.

Deliverance exposes demonic possesion and bondages and brings liberation to an individual.

Luke 1:65-78 tells u about deliverance. Anyone not delivered is in bondages and is demon possesedd.pls dont be fooled by their church Going!!! Like i said deliverance brings spiritual healings n liberations. If u r now delivered and set free n baptized with the Holyspirit ,then u need SPIRIT of Discernment which identifies the demon possesed!!!

It is very difficult in churches where d doctrine of deliverance n ministry r rejected to be free from demonic possesion, attacks and activity.

Apostle paul in d bible cast out the spirit of divination, an evil spirit from a young girl Acts 16:16-20.for u 2o understand what demon possesion is read Marks gospel.
In order to summarise this about the house girl u intend ,pls dont go ahead with it.for as many as r led by the spirit of God are the sons of God!!!!. If u havent prayed to ask from God,pls close the chapter so that u dont suffer for being Good.

In order words, to know if ssomeone is demon possesed ask God WHO IS THIS??(the person).

Other physical signs are listed below
1)dirtiness
2)violence,
3)dull looks and red bloodied eyes even when not exhausted from d days job
4)reaction of hatred against Ministers and men of God.demon possesed tend to provoke men of God to incite them to anger.
5))they are so after little children and turn them against anybody. Eg when u house or accomodate someone and ur son or daughter starts disobeying u openely and ha2ing u and d house is divided,mark them that cause divisio9 n strife ,u housed somebody and then commotion begins ,house no longer at peace,demons r at work for that is called an OPEN DOOR.
Demons oppress, afflict people, hinder blessing; bring coldness and weakness.
A demon possesed person would always capture their vicitm via food, gift and laastly SEX ,so most of the houssemaids today are demon possesed and have wrecked many homes. I would advice u pray throughly or carry out deliverance session before u employ or tak) in or accomodate anybody who is a stranger or aan outside.let them know christ and let their lives be transformd or else, he that is not of God;of whose spirit is he !
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

I do not use the word 'demon', it paints all supernatural being in a bad light

In Islam, she is a spirit and spirit can be either good or bad. They have religions, societies etc. But it is forbidden to have a proper relationship with humans and vice versa. It is also more likely for bad spirits to possess human than the good ones.

Just like they can possess human, human can also control them, witches for example use their powers in consideration for something. It is also to control them without giving anything in return for that to happen, the human in question must be backed by some other powerful spirits.

Therefore Osun could be a good spirit to her followers

Very interesting...

Do you think Osun is a good spirit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele / Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ? / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.