Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts (26514 Views)

Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by saasala(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sh1t, I didnt make frontpage...I reserve my comment then
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Jarus(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Scientists in the house, please talk to these children. Demons are not real. They do not exist. Scientists searched for them and found nothing. undecided

smh

4 Likes

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
manny4life:
Oga at the top, where did you search for them? undecided
Scientists did, not me personally. Please read http://www.livescience.com/27727-exorcism-facts-and-fiction.html urgently for more info.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jarus:
I amd a Muslim and I believe there is Jinn (not the exact translation of demon, but very close to the translation).
You believe it because your religion says so, not because you have personally met the Jinn and confirmed their existence, but they don't exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by manny4life(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Scientists did, not me. Please read http://www.livescience.com/27727-exorcism-facts-and-fiction.html urgently.

I don't have the time to read through and I am guessing since you read it, I guess you believed it huh, didn't you? If you did, perhaps you can enlighten us: where did the scientist search for demons? I know where they can find demonic hot-spots because many of these exist.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Your house help is not possessed by any demon. She's just a child who probably wants attention, wants you to fear her, or thinks she is a witch because of a dream she had. There are preachers that tell children if you eat in your dream you are a witch, and children believe such things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by oyejideogunjumo: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
U CANT KNOW WHO DEMON POSSESSED E XCEPT U ARE SPIRIUAL.
DOMONS ARE NOT D SAME IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS RANK POWER AND DUTIES
THEY ARE NOT LIMITED BY D CARRIER.
THERE IS POSSESSION AND OPPRESSION
DONT DABBLE INTO DEM EXCEPT U ARE LED
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by haibe(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
You believe it because your religion says so, not because you have personally met the Jinn and confirmed their existence, but they don't exist.

Some people who are very Spiritual have experienced it and some have encountered it. It's just that most people are actually blind to the spiritual world
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
majorgr:
Demons are spirits, u cannot see dem wit d naked eyes. In d beginning they were good angels before they err they became corrupt and are evil under d command and subject of their master and master mind of their downfall, Satan. When u use d word demon possession it means under d influence of this beings in ur five physical senses. In other words they hav taken hold of ur sanity and are using ur five physical senses to express them selves. This must not be confused with having a demon in u, which is not same as demon possession. In this stage, u are conscious of ur sanity bt havin a conflicting spirit within u. In some extend u can knw dis beigns resides in u, its jst like an error in a program. They can only be casted by d Holy Spirit and by d Word of God. Jesus casted out devils by d Spirit and Word of God. Now, they hav roam this earth even before we were created u don't want to mess with their intelligence, yes dey are very intelligent creature that's why our human knowledge is very limited wen it comes to casting them out. We must of certainty look for a higher power and authority to tame and cast them out which Is d Word of God and d Spirit of d Lord.

This is different

In Islam they are like every other being, but they have superpowers and they are not visible to ordinary human eyes. They are do all what we do, they have religions, wars etc. And above all they have the ability to possess human
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by haibe(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Your house help is not possessed by any demon. She's just a child who probably wants attention, wants you to fear her, or thinks she is a witch because of a dream she had. There are preachers that tell children if you eat in your dream you are a witch, and children believe such things.

I agree with this.. that's what I think it's the case too. However it is very true that demons exist
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by CzarChris(m): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Not to sound superstitious, demons exist. Having studied demonology in my years of searching for the truth. OP, no need of searching for answers here cos even if I start explaining some esoteric truths to you, you will actually get confused.
So in this time of the internet, op just study philosophy and metaphysics to open up you mind then you can delve into in demonology.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Arsenella007(f): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ask Jim Iyke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
haibe:
Some people who are very Spiritual have experienced it and some have encountered it. It's just that most people are actually blind to the spiritual world
Most of spiritual experiences in Nigeria are just hallucinations or dreams caused by malaria/fasting, or normal dreams taken too seriously.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Arsenella007(f): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
A lot of spiritual experiences in Nigeria are just malaria dreams, hallucinations induced by long fasting, or normal dreams taken too seriously.

I totally disagree with you sir! Don't tell me you don't believe in the existence of spirits and spiritual manifestations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by manny4life(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:

Not only because his religion says so, through one means or the other, many people exhibit, interact or have even experienced some level of demonic activity unknown to them. If you have watched Haunted, Paranormal Activity and what not, you will see what I'm talking about. Young children, because of their innocence are prone to demonic interactions, so when you see your child telling you, "Daddy, there's a man at the door", after so many times, don't take it for granted.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by haibe(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Most of spiritual experiences in Nigeria are just hallucinations or dreams caused by malaria/fasting, or normal dreams taken too seriously.
I agree a lot of people experience hallucinations but definitely not all.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by antiboko(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Scientists in the house, please talk to these children. Demons are not real. They do not exist. Scientists searched for them and found nothing. undecided

If Satan exists then demons exist. Demons are fallen angels, they were once good before their fallen and the name Demon is given to them all while their chairman is called Satan or Devil. They still have power to transform themselves into anything be it living or nonliving
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by kevoh(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:

GBAM!
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
omat20:
Some demons are evil while some are good.The evil ones posesses while d good ones do not. U can be posessed if u engage in drug abuse. Demons enters their victim not to steal to kill or to destroy as some religious pple believe, d demons' motive is to experience what it feels to be a human being and to show d pple living on dis earth dat WE ARE NOT ALONE

....which demons are good?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by kevoh(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
antiboko:

If Satan exists then demons exist. Demons are fallen angels, they were once good before their fallen and the name Demon is given to them all while their chairman is called Satan or Devil. They still have power to transform themselves into anything be it living or nonliving
Hogwash!
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by freecocoa(f): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ofcourse, it had to be a "housegirl", their own children are never possessed, nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by manny4life(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
@OP,

Yes there are demons...

There is a difference between a demon and a spirit. A spirit takes the form of a physical being to manifest, demons RARELY do but in critical banishing instances, they will. Demons are the opposite of angels, if they want to manifest, they will and they have their forms of manifestation.

Usually spirits are most likely beings that passed away, dead and gone, while demons are angels cast down from heaven along with Lucifer for rebelling. You interact more often with spirit or evil spirit, than you will barely interact with a demon. Anyone interacting with a demon is set for destruction.

Demons come in different shapes, forms, sizes, mission and what not. A demon knows is not as dumb as humans because each demon has a purpose. They fulfill that purpose as opposed to spirits: these were likely beings and are more likely to exhibit that same nature as they were when they were alive.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Gboskee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
?
calm down

its just mumbo jumbo or in short i should just called the piece of raggy story a thriller

in *michael jackson voice* there is a moon tonight, and something moving evil on tha floor,on tha floor*

lol!
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
haibe:
I agree with this.. that's what I think it's the case too. However it is very true that demons exist
No, they do not exist. At all.

CzarChris:
Not to sound superstitious, demons exist. Having studied demonology in my years of searching for the truth.

Arsenella007:
Don't tell me you don't believe in the existence of spirits and spiritual manifestations!
I believe in the existence of alcoholic spirits. But I don't like the taste of alcohol. I prefer fruit juice or iced water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
they are every where even here on NL,running away wont solve the problem but taking them for deliverance wld and note one deliverance session might not be enough for the job,its has bad as that,very destructive
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Embark on an excursion to TB's church
afterall demons are being dealt with daily there.
then all your doubts will be cleared
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by haibe(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:

well then you may need to prove this. You must be so sure to think they don't exist
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Arsenella007(f): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:

I believe in the existence of alcoholic spirits. But I don't like the taste of alcohol. I prefer fruit juice or iced water.

Sigh* lol
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by manny4life(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
haibe:
well then you may need to prove this. You must be so sure to think they don't exist

He does not believe they exist...
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by DICKtator: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Y'all don't believe in demons?

hahahahahahahahaha

Alistar Crowley,Anton LaVey and their likes are reeling in laughter at y'all sheer stupidity!!!!

Don't y'all even know that witchcraft is a category of Demonology?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by haibe(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
IHate9ja1:
they are every where even here on NL,running away wont solve the problem but taking them for deliverance wld and note one deliverance session might not be enough for the job,its has bad as that,very destructive

is this scriptural? I mean deliverance session and all this. Why can't you follow Jess footsteps in casting out demons?

I still wonder why only black Christians do all this. There must be an atom of superstition here
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Misogynist2014(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

This is different

In Islam they are like every other being, but they have superpowers and they are not visible to ordinary human eyes. They are do all what we do, they have religions, wars etc. And above all they have the ability to possess human
There are also demons in the toilet grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele / Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ? / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.