Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts (26513 Views)

Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Very interesting...

Do you think Osun is a good spirit?

Thanks, I don't know
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Eyop: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Very interesting...

Do you think Osun is a good spirit?

grin grin
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by harisjay(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
i dont think dat such exist. A 15 year old girl delivered of 5 good demons
hmmmmmmmm, lets be sincere to our selves.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Originalsly: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
@OP... let's reason this one together. The pastor did what he did and relieved the child of five specific demons....one of them being poverty. Answer me this.... why is the girl a house help if she is relieved of the spirit of poverty?....shouldn't she somehow find herself living in luxury? Something is wrong with that picture.... is it there is no such thing as a spirit of poverty?....or is it the pastor is a flatout liar? Think about it then reply if you please. The fears you are piling up would be the cause for you to fall victim to such pastors and your life would revolve around warding off demons. You need a house help...what's wrong in finding out about her background from those who know her? Is there evil?...yes. Do people get possessed?...yes....but people also get high or stressed out or suffer from side effects from psychotic medications. "Curiosity killed the cat"
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Ethereal0110(f): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
You dont say?!,..
omat20:
Some demons are evil while some are good.The evil ones posesses while d good ones do not. U can be posessed if u engage in drug abuse. Demons enters their victim not to steal to kill or to destroy as some religious pple believe, d demons' motive is to experience what it feels to be a human being and to show d pple living on dis earth dat WE ARE NOT ALONE
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by joseph1832(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
If there's a demon of poverty I see no reason why there won't be a demon of corruption!.

I believe all our politicians should go for healing immediately!. grin.

On a more serious note, OP did the man of God give the girl anything do drink?.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Sibrah: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Scientists in the house, please talk to these children. Demons are not real. They do not exist. Scientists searched for them and found nothing. undecided
I believe demons are real. The spiritual part of man is real too.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Misogynist2014(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
@ ifeness Seun and kay17, I think you all can see that there are a lot of things that cannot be subjected to proof, that there are things only logic can explain. Therefore, desist from asking for proof of YAHWEH.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Sharksblow(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Scientists in the house, please talk to these children. Demons are not real. They do not exist. Scientists searched for them and found nothing. undecided
Answer these questions Seun.

1. A man asked his younger brother's wife to sleep with him but got insulted by her. He vowed to deal with her. The woman dreamt that her breasts got beaten, she woke up and saw scars on her breast from the biting. To cut it short, she narrated her ordeal to her husband on the sick bed before she died. If that man wasn't demonic, what then is he?

2. A driver in Ibadan will fill his tank and go about looking for passengers, he usually closes work not making any sales but when he complained to people, they'll shut him up saying. "You think we don't see you when you pass by with your car full of passengers"?. The man sought the advice of his pastor only to be told that demons are the ones sitting in his car, he couldn't see them but people see them, that's why no passenger stops him because they see his car is always full. After prayers, it stopped? What is your take on that?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by ghostofsparta(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sharksblow:

Answer these questions Seun.

1. A man asked his younger brother's wife to sleep with him but got insulted by her. He vowed to deal with her. The woman dreamt that her breasts got beaten, she woke up and saw scars on her breast from the biting. To cut it short, she narrated her ordeal to her husband on the sick bed before she died. If that man wasn't demonic, what then is he?

2. A driver in Ibadan will fill his tank and go about looking for passengers, he usually closes work not making any sales but when he complained to people, they'll shut him up saying. "You think we don't see you when you pass by with your car full of passengers"?. The man sought the advice of his pastor only to be told that demons are the ones sitting in his car, he couldn't see them but people see them, that's why no passenger stops him because they see his car is always full. After prayers, it stopped? What is your take on that?

If I'm to suppose your here say report may be true given it credence of its been possible via advanced form of local metaphysics, it still won't validate the existence of what you have been programmed to denote as demons.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Fabulous47(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
What if she died in the process
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Misogynist2014:
@ ifeness Seun and kay17, I think you all can see that there are a lot of things that cannot be subjected to proof, that there are things only logic can explain. Therefore, desist from asking for proof of YAHWEH.

Yahweh is a nightmare that exists within immature minds. I sleep well and carry out my daily activities without thinking of a Yahweh. You on the other hand is constantly worried of offending your self-created _ called Yahweh.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by sleekman(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2015
UjSizzle:
Oh dear Lord! I believe in the spiritual (that includes Angels and Demons) but this OP is just funny mehn grin

Anyway I know they exist because I have seen them (more angels though). I was a much younger then and can gladly say I don't see things like that anymore (Amen Amen). It'd be nice to see an angel again . . . Or maybe Jesus now.

Then all these exorcisms in churches and spiritual temples... What can I say? A good number of them are probably rehearsed, but demons are violent in nature so there could exist among the lot some authentic cases.
What I can never accept is someone who is supposedly demon-free stumbling over chairs and convulsing violently because they are 'carried by the holy spirit' undecided God's spirit is gentle as a dove and soft as feather. You'll know it's him when you feel him.

Dont Speak On Things U Know Nothing About. Read Mark 1:25
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Misogynist2014(m): 2:45am On Mar 13, 2015
ifeness:

Yahweh is a nightmare that exists within immature minds. I sleep well and carry out my daily activities without thinking of a Yahweh. You on the other hand is constantly worried of offending your self-created demon called Yahweh.
He that shewed thee, O man, what is GOOD; and what doth the LORD (YHWH) require of thee, but to do justly, and love mercy and WALK HUMBLY with thy God? Micah 6:7
Positive fear is good, if I fear breaking the 10 commandments, its for my own good. If I fear (its disgusting) sodomising a man or woman, its for my own good. Did you watch IS destroy the gods of Babylon, Iraq? You could see how their dust went up, if you are God, will you be happy? Not to talk of giving the whole universe to random causes.
I love YHWH, HE LOVES me. The LORD GOD is from everlasting. Habakkuk 1:12.
Every man needs someone who serves as his source of morality, why then won't I believe in YHWH, who I can worship with constructive fear. I have hope. The LORD has disciplined me severely, But He has not given me over to death.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Misogynist2014:
He that shewed thee, O man, what is GOOD; and what doth the LORD (YHWH) require of thee, but to do justly, and love mercy and WALK HUMBLY with thy God? Micah 6:7
Positive fear is good, if I fear breaking the 10 commandments, its for my own good. If I fear (its disgusting) sodomising a man or woman, its for my own good. Did you watch IS destroy the gods of Babylon, Iraq? You could see how their dust went up, if you are God, will you be happy? Not to talk of giving the whole universe to random causes.
I love YHWH, HE LOVES me. The LORD GOD is from everlasting. Habakkuk 1:12.
Every man needs someone who serves as his source of morality, why then won't I believe in YHWH, who I can worship with constructive fear. I have hope. The LORD has disciplined me severely, But He has not given me over to death.

Why do you have the need to prove something
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Misogynist2014(m): 4:26am On Mar 13, 2015
Justfollowit:

Why do you have the need to prove something
They many a time try to profess being wise, and a lot of christians find it hard falling their hands. I just think it is right to make them know they are not that wise, though I know they won't change.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 13, 2015
I only believe in miracles
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by 1miccza: 6:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Pr0ton:

Tell me some of the actions they exhibit. I can help.

Imagine living in a home that has beenn peaceful and filled with laughter and happiness and as soon as you engage the services of such a person everything changes you lose your job,the kids begin to fall sick and the whole family is in disarray you then begin to experience movements around the house that you don't understand what would you call that?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by UjSizzle(f): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2015
sleekman:
Dont Speak On Things U Know Nothing About. Read Mark 1:25
What's the relationship between that verse and my post? undecided
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Pr0ton: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2015
1miccza:

Imagine living in a home that has beenn peaceful and filled with laughter and happiness and as soon as you engage the services of such a person everything changes you lose your job,the kids begin to fall sick and the whole family is in disarray you then begin to experience movements around the house that you don't understand what would you call that?

Normal phenomenon. As to the strange movements, the "experiencer" is sure hallucinating. Her coming into the family, and the immediate lost of job and the rest can be a mere rare coincidence.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by 1miccza: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2015
Pr0ton:

Normal phenomenon. As to the strange movements, the "experiencer" is sure hallucinating. Her coming into the family, and the immediate lost of job and the rest can be a mere rare coincidence.

And you think an experience that is seen clearly and witnessed glaringly can always be attributed to hallucination? Right? There's more to events in life than just theories??
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Sibrah: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Jarus:

Oga, I have witnessed and experienced Jinn and have enough proof to they exist.

Have you met electric current before? Does electric current exist?
I like your question and stance. I always use the electricity example in addition to gravity example when the topic of invincible beings is being discussed.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Sibrah: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2015
Seun:

The most likely explanation is that they were being careful not to hold the wrong parts of her body in order to avoid unholy erections in the presence of the most high. Another possibility is that it was a paid show and the ushers were simply playing their parts, like these guys:
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8qAGAw8ocyaUqRQ7WnxxvySjRF8z4aOzJOj_E9F9wO_rrjQ_D[/img]

Yep. Or a combination of all those factors. One of my distant female cousins is freakishly strong. She's possessed by ... too much testosterone.
You hold on to your own experience and dispel other peoples' own experience because you simply don't believe. You can talk people who 'do-follow-follow' out of what the 've come to believe but not people who 've seen and experienced things.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Pr0ton: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2015
1miccza:

And you think an experience that is seen clearly and witnessed glaringly can always be attributed to hallucination? Right? There's more to events in life than just theories??

If the "strange" experience is not seen clearly and witnessed glarly it is not a strong hallcination. Lack of theories in the past made our ancestors attribute phenomena to the supernatural amiss: Sango caused thunder, for example.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by 1miccza: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2015
Pr0ton:

If the "strange" experience is not seen clearly and witnessed glarly it is not a strong hallcination. Lack of theories in the past made our ancestors attribute phenomena to the supernatural amiss: Sango caused thunder, for example.

And what if it is witnessed clearly you still want to call it hallucinations?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by MightySparrow: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2015
omat20:
Some demons are evil while some are good.The evil ones posesses while d good ones do not. U can be posessed if u engage in drug abuse. Demons enters their victim not to steal to kill or to destroy as some religious pple believe, d demons' motive is to experience what it feels to be a human being and to show d pple living on dis earth dat WE ARE NOT ALONE
Wrong teacher to the wrong students.
You don't know what u are talking about.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Pr0ton: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2015
1miccza:

And what if it is witnessed clearly you still want to call it hallucinations?

A strong one.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by 1miccza: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Pr0ton:

A strong one.

My brother there is a clear distinction between hallucinations and a frightening reality of what's on ground don't get it twisted....
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2015
1miccza:
Coincidence. If it rains and then my boss calls me to say I have been sacked, it does not mean it's the rain that caused me to be sacked. If somone visits and then my kids all have malaria at the same time, it simply means that person happened to visit me at the start of malaria season and my children were not adequately protected due to my negligence. It's better to deal with the real reasons for your problems.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Pr0ton: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
1miccza:

My brother there is a clear distinction between hallucinations and a frightening reality of what's on ground don't get it twisted....

Yh. There's a clear distinction, tho to some extent. Sighting a UFO at night can be frightening, but hearing spirit voices or seeing strange images is pure hallucination.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Diogo1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
voltron:
Hello Nairalanders.
Over the weekend, I was privy to a Demon-Exorcism or Spiritual Deliverance at the house of my pious Christian neighbor clarified.

What was interesting is that for the first time, The only Muslim among 6 flats of Christian folks concurred with the other Christians on what was taking place before me. I was not aware that Muslims believed in demon-possession/removal.

A young girl (Housemaid) resumed at her employer's house and as I understand, needed to go through some purification process after having passed the compulsory Health tests. She was interviewed by a Man of God.. Who was the Pastor of my neighbour's Church. (I won't mention it here)

The pastor through the "Eyes of the Spirit" determined she was possessed of a "latent war demon" who's appointed duty is to work at a location until such a time when he/she will be called upon to execute some agreed script by his/her Demon taskmasters. I was totally in awe of the Pastor's depth of knowledge and experience about Demons and Demon-possession.

The reason I was called to this session apparently is that every tenant needs to know any new house-help getting hired so everyone is in agreement and there is no confusion as to the house-helps, Character, Spiritual and Mental stability. all this i sort of agreed with until the "Spiritual Deliverance" commenced.

To cut the story short, the girl probably no older than 15 was delivered of 5 specific spirits (Frustration, Poverty, Fornication, Stealing and Stubbornness) and one demon (War Demon) after almost 30 minutes of vomiting and spitting. As i learned; she will be taken to Church to rest as part of a recovery process to totally cleanse her of all remnants of the Devil's work.

As i am planning on hiring a house-help in the very near future. I am disturbed by what I saw and wanted to find out from our Religious experts on Demonology answers to the following:

1: How can you tell a person is possessed by specific Evil Spirits and Demons?

2: Are Spirits different from Demons?

3: Are Spirits and Demons limited by the Intellectual Maturity or Physical Disabilities of the person they possess? are demons as dumb as the people they possess

I may have my notions about demons but they are no where near the experience I had this weekend.

So people please help me understand.

The major problem with nairaland is the excessive presence of inexperienced children. (FORGIVE ME FOR THIS JAB, BUT WE ALL KNOW ITS TRUE)

My brother, they will find out when it's probably late.

Demons exists and are real. Even the white man acknowledges it. Watch the programme PARANORMAL on dstv and convince yourself.

I can attest to their existence. They have bewitched children, caused the downfall of business empires, killed their hosts even parents and siblings, the list is endless.

I just sent one packing from my house last week. Since her arrival this January, my business nosedived. I lost a lot of customers and my credit worthy customers became chronic debtors. We even stopped praying as soon as she arrived. I got suspicious after two weeks and told my wife. She said she jokingly put it across to the girl and she laughingly denied. I believe she even tried to seduce me. I'm a sucker for busty fair babes, which she is. She kept on displaying her wares of which my wife warned her severally. Anytime you wake her from sleep she breathes like one who ran a marathon without stopping for a drink.

To cut a long story short, we had to resort to intensive prayers which I know saved us. She revealed to my wife's cousin that she was initiated to replace her aunt in a group which she said was not a cult. I overheard my wife's cousin telling her on 01/03/15 that she will not do her anything that she is her friend. On 02/03 I confronted her after much persuasion she told me. Later that night the girl confessed but claimed she had been delivered. She told us how a girl that made her angry was knocked down by a vehicle on her way back from school same day amongst other stories of her 'evil exploits '.

These people possess unimaginable diabolical powers. The uncle picked her from my house on 05/03/15. Some of my hardliner debtors have paid, others have paid partially, old customers are coming back and even some new ones. All these without doing any form of marketing since the girl left just one week ago.

For the doubting Thomases out there, 'MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE '.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele / Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ? / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.