Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts (26510 Views)

Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by sleekman(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
UjSizzle:

What's the relationship between that verse and my post? undecided
If U Cant See D Relationship Then I Dont Have Anyother Thing 2 Say.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Kay17: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Misogynist2014:
@ ifeness Seun and kay17, I think you all can see that there are a lot of things that cannot be subjected to proof, that there are things only logic can explain. Therefore, desist from asking for proof of YAHWEH.

How do you explain this? There lies a possibility you are wrong. Aside from my feminine desires, there can hardly be an intelligible discussion about spirits, demons and other supernatural entities when there are no bearings whatsoever. Where are we to start from. For example, Ishilove asked Justfollowit, whether Osun is a good spirit, Justfollowit seemed so lost as how to answer that.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by 1miccza: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Seun:

Coincidence. If it rains and then my boss calls me to say I have been sacked, it does not mean it's the rain that caused me to be sacked. If somone visits and then my kids all have malaria at the same time, it simply means that person happened to visit me at the start of malaria season and my children were not adequately protected due to my negligence. It's better to deal with the real reasons for your problems.

That's your belief maybe when you put on those shoes you'll solve them accordingly
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by 1miccza: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pr0ton:

Yh. There's a clear distinction, tho to some extent. Sighting a UFO at night can be frightening, but hearing spirit voices or seeing strange images is pure hallucination.

Seeing strange images clearly that others can't see or feel my brother isn't hallucinations i've had an encounter and been a victim so i know what i am saying,pray you don't witness such,hallucinations are far different,haven't you seen cases where you know a man is dying and every test carried out on him says negative?The next thing is the Doctor would advice you to try other sources??
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Seun:
I believe in the existence of evil people who do wicked things to innocent people. But they're not demons, they are flesh and blood like you & I.

Seun, I just loved you for this... This is so so truthful. Please follow me back.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Pr0ton: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
1miccza:

Seeing strange images clearly that others can't see or feel my brother isn't hallucinations i've had an encounter and been a victim so i know what i am saying,pray you don't witness such,hallucinations are far different,haven't you seen cases where you know a man is dying and every test carried out on him says negative?The next thing is the Doctor would advice you to try other sources??

Hallucinatory experienes happen as if they were real. That's why people have a hard time discarding them as mere hallucinations. Only those with accurate knowledge of it will not ascribe the experience to the supernatural even after experiencing it.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Diogo1:

The major problem with nairaland is the excessive presence of inexperienced children. (FORGIVE ME FOR THIS JAB, BUT WE ALL KNOW ITS TRUE)

My brother, they will find out when it's probably late.

Demons exists and are real. Even the white man acknowledges it. Watch the programme PARANORMAL on dstv and convince yourself.

I can attest to their existence. They have bewitched children, caused the downfall of business empires, killed their hosts even parents and siblings, the list is endless.

I just sent one packing from my house last week. Since her arrival this January, my business nosedived. I lost a lot of customers and my credit worthy customers became chronic debtors. We even stopped praying as soon as she arrived. I got suspicious after two weeks and told my wife. She said she jokingly put it across to the girl and she laughingly denied. I believe she even tried to seduce me. I'm a sucker for busty fair babes, which she is. She kept on displaying her wares of which my wife warned her severally. Anytime you wake her from sleep she breathes like one who ran a marathon without stopping for a drink.

To cut a long story short, we had to resort to intensive prayers which I know saved us. She revealed to my wife's cousin that she was initiated to replace her aunt in a group which she said was not a cult. I overheard my wife's cousin telling her on 01/03/15 that she will not do her anything that she is her friend. On 02/03 I confronted her after much persuasion she told me. Later that night the girl confessed but claimed she had been delivered. She told us how a girl that made her angry was knocked down by a vehicle on her way back from school same day amongst other stories of her 'evil exploits '.

These people possess unimaginable diabolical powers. The uncle picked her from my house on 05/03/15. Some of my hardliner debtors have paid, others have paid partially, old customers are coming back and even some new ones. All these without doing any form of marketing since the girl left just one week ago.

For the doubting Thomases out there, 'MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE '.

Thanks for the explanation.. but you do not wish to attack or cause further aggravation - i have kids and they may become easy targets so what is the best, conclusive and comprehensive way to deal with this
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kay17:

How do you explain this? There lies a possibility you are wrong. Aside from my feminine desires, there can hardly be an intelligible discussion about spirits, demons and other supernatural entities when there are no bearings whatsoever. Where are we to start from. For example, Ishilove asked Justfollowit, whether Osun is a good spirit, Justfollowit seemed so lost as how to answer that.

Did anything in my post suggested that I was an expert in the field of demonlogy? Or where in my post did I claim that I was an expert?

If you are so intelligent to doubt demon existence what stopped you from applying that intelligence to what you read?

I mentioned my experience and if I had wanted to be persuasive I would have explained further.

Rather I provided my religious point of view which is available to everyone with internet access

Ishilove was so intelligent that she was able to understood my rationale behind the Osun analogy from the link I quoted.

I can understand if your construction was mistaken but I firmly believe that it was not. If you seek someone to prove to yourself how intelligent you are, for your own sake please look further away from me.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Olaone1: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Satan/demons do not exist
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by omat20(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
MightySparrow:
Wrong teacher to the wrong students.
You don't know what u are talking about.
Its sad dat you dont know what is going on at THE OTHER SIDE. Religion has kept us stagnant from finding out about other worlds. I do astral projection to communicate with any entity. Everyone is born a medium/psychic but not everyone is willing to develop that gift. As I speak, do you guys know there is an entity be it demon, spirit or otherwise in your room?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by omat20(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Olaone1:
Satan/demons do not exist
Do Astral projection and you will see with your eyes and hear with your ear
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by 1miccza: 1:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Pr0ton:

Hallucinatory experienes happen as if they were real. That's why people have a hard time discarding them as mere hallucinations. Only those with accurate knowledge of it will not ascribe the experience to the supernatural even after experiencing it.

And what if those experiences are actually real in every sense?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Kay17: 2:14am On Mar 14, 2015
Justfollowit:

Did anything in my post suggested that I was an expert in the field of demonlogy? Or where in my post did I claim that I was an expert?

If you are so intelligent to doubt demon existence what stopped you from applying that intelligence to what you read?

I mentioned my experience and if I had wanted to be persuasive I would have explained further.

Rather I provided my religious point of view which is available to everyone with internet access

Ishilove was so intelligent that she was able to understood my rationale behind the Osun analogy from the link I quoted.

I can understand if your construction was mistaken but I firmly believe that it was not. If you seek someone to prove to yourself how intelligent you are, for your own sake please look further away from me.

I said 'intelligible' not intelligent. I was not attacking anyone's IQ. That would have been tooo arrogant. Besides what do I know about demons.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2015
omat20:
Its said that you don't know what is going on at THE OTHER SIDE. Religion has kept us stagnant from finding out about other worlds. I do astral projection to communicate with any entity. Everyone is born a medium/psychic but not everyone is willing to develop that gift.
Great. Please tell us the most notable entities you communicated with, the questions you asked them, and the answers they gave you. Thanks!

As I speak, do you guys know there is an entity be it demon, spirit or otherwise in your room?
Mosquitos? Mice? Cockroaches? Bedbugs?

3 Likes

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Sharksblow:
1. A man asked his younger brother's wife to sleep with him but got insulted by her. He vowed to deal with her. The woman dreamt that her breasts got beaten, she woke up and saw scars on her breast from the biting. To cut it short, she narrated her ordeal to her husband on the sick bed before she died. If that man wasn't demonic, what then is he?
Who told you the story? If the story was not told to you by the woman whose breasts were allegedly bitten, then it is most likely that this is not actually what happened, because people usually embellish stories to make them juicier when re-telling them. The most likely explanation is that the woman's breasts were bitten by a nasty insect while she was sleeping. The pain was incorporated into her dream by her brain. As a kid, I remember urinating while in a dream only to wake up to a wet bed in the morning. The bedwetting simply got incorporated into my dream.

2. A driver in Ibadan will fill his tank and go about looking for passengers, he usually closes work not making any sales but when he complained to people, they'll shut him up saying. "You think we don't see you when you pass by with your car full of passengers"?. The man sought the advice of his pastor only to be told that demons are the ones sitting in his car, he couldn't see them but people see them, that's why no passenger stops him because they see his car is always full. After prayers, it stopped? What is your take on that?
Who told you the story? Was it the driver? Or the people that saw the car full of passengers? Let me guess: the pastor? If so, then the most likely explanation is that the pastor simply misheard, misinterpreted, or concocted the story. I wish we could talk to the taxi driver himself. Another possibility is that the driver lied about not picking up passengers throughout the day in order to avoid paying the owner of the taxi.

3 Likes

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by lasisi69(f): 9:24pm On May 29, 2021
Seun:

I believe in the existence of alcoholic spirits. But I don't like the taste of alcohol. I prefer fruit juice or iced water.
very dumb reply... Hope you've grown past this !!!
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by lasisi69(f): 9:58pm On May 29, 2021
Maser:
Come for Spiritual Cleansing at;

High Prophet. Elijah Onyeozi Emmanuel
Sabath Church of the Arch-Angels
15 Aladura Close, Waterside, Badagry, Lagos
Consultation Time: 7:30pm daily

Come in white garment, bare-footed and with 7 red Candles, salt, five cowries, 4 pigeons (flogging session not for the faint-hearted). Spiritual bath to be decided on a case-by-case basis.
lol... You no go like take time ...
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On May 29, 2021
omat20:
Some demons are evil while some are good.The evil ones posesses while d good ones do not. U can be posessed if u engage in drug abuse. Demons enters their victim not to steal to kill or to destroy as some religious pple believe, d demons' motive is to experience what it feels to be a human being and to show d pple living on dis earth dat WE ARE NOT ALONE
Where do you get this from? The book of demons upside-down? undecided
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by lasisi69(f): 10:16pm On May 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where do you get this from? The book of demons upside-down? undecided
you are here also ... Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! / Primate Ayodele's Prophecies On Wike, PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 Election / Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.