Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others (18790 Views)

She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) / Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His / 10 Reasons Not To Get A Divorce - Read & Have A Rethink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others by onyeuka: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gud write up
Re: Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others by Hardeytohlar(f): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tnks for dat information parents should take note
Re: Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others by franzis(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
My dad kept comparing to others and it affected the father and son relationship between us,I couldn't relate to him again and I kept my distance

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
San Miguel:

Hehehehe

Agbaya ni e.. Oloju dudu tongue
Well done oo angry
Re: Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2014
Comparison destroys a childs self esteem. Its totally bad.
Re: Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others by gallantsoldier(m): 12:31am On Jul 03, 2014
My sis need to read this she always compare me to. Her friend junior brother she always force me to move with him but I cnt because all he thinks about are girls I hate moving with such people
Re: Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others by pheyenyen(f): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
since we have seen our parents mistake I think the best thing to do now is to raise our children in the right way.[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Compare Your Kids With Others by lepasharon(f): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
I found a solution guys! Compare them to other parents! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) / Man Takes Fight To Father’s Grave Over Sharing Of Properties / "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.