Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It (4988 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us / I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by fruityjojo(f): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
balamz: meaning. YOU HATE YOUR MUMMY/MOTHER
His Mom is a woman! Not a girl!
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by IAMBREEZY: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Stop mingling with bitches Nigga their re decent and responsible ones out there.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by osifred(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
you hate all girls. are your sisters and nieces boys? that's if you have any
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
KingRaoul: Girls are extremely annoying creatures!!! I really hate them so much i cant even explain the height at which i dislike their cunning nature. They are never honest with you, always dodging direct questions...they are extremely petty, and get so bitter and jealous over what doesnt even cosign them. Nobody broke my heart in case ur wondering, i just hate them and i dont know how to like them i want to but their fake nature is preventing me.
this sounds like you grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lily4star: If you would continue like this, please make sure u end up marrying yourself, get yourself pregnant, carry the baby for 9months and take care of them yourself. Simple

People make mistake when they use one person to judge the rest e.g, cos u meet one wild Portharcout babe, then all Ph babes re wild, cos u date an anambra chick that wasn't ever faithful then all anambra girls re cheats,n cos Edo girls re fund of travelling to Italy then all Edo girls re prostitutes.

Just the way u ve the bad ones, is the exact way you ve the good ones. Inshort I rest my case.

But tell us, are ladies not cunning ?

Why will you be my friend(just friends) and you are asking me for money to make your hair, buy some clothes, take care of yourself and you cannot on your own initiative know that you should enter my kitchen and cook for me ?

Oya, answer am. Yea, some girls are selfish to such extent..

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
30secs: Eyah... I pray you find that guy of your dreams to settle down with.

Hehehe.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Lovebond34(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
bros pls beta start loving dem ooo..cox dats aw der ar naturally..f*cking annoyin...buh aw man go do na..xpecially wen his on heatgrin unless u av a gay trait in usad

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
KingRaoul: Girls are extremely annoying creatures!!! I really hate them so much i cant even explain the height at which i dislike their cunning nature. They are never honest with you, always dodging direct questions...they are extremely petty, and get so bitter and jealous over what doesnt even cosign them. Nobody broke my heart in case ur wondering, i just hate them and i dont know how to like them i want to but their fake nature is preventing me.

go to a brothel and fu_ck one. Maybe that'll ease your pain and change your mind.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Ogundale(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Yemlizzy: Eeyah,how pathetic! guess you haven't had it easy.
if i cash u i go break ur leg. I also hate u for not giving me kpomo.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by princevinco(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
@ POSTER,
My dear, you need help because your case is a clear case of been possessed by a spirit wife. You are married to her and as long as that spirit wife is in you, you can never love a woman but your love will be directed toward other men. To prove my point, visit Champion Royal Assembly Abuja and let Bro Joshua lay hand on you and let see after deliverance whether you will still hate ladies.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Lorlaahlozz: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
u gay
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Lily4star(f): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
okpara ugo:

But tell us, are ladies not cunning ?

Why will you be my friend(just friends) and you are asking me for money to make your hair, buy some clothes, take care of yourself and you cannot on your own initiative know that you should enter my kitchen and cook for me ?

Oya, answer am. Yea, some girls are selfish to such extent..

Off Point, what I said isn't related to what you wrote up there and mind you same way all guys aint desame is the same way girls aren't desame, and why ll I want to ask a mere guy friend for money to make my hair or buy me clothes?, na em born me?
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by austine4real(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u are a born g.ay
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by electropiz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
nely: Mayb you will be a potential Gay??

Gay in the making grin
nely: Mayb you will be a potential Gay??

Gay in the making
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by kadapi(f): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Drink acid den u wil stop hatin.......mtcheew as if u're usefu.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Neroanna(f): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
undecidedwetin consign us?
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by fejeerow(f): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
any guy who feels this way is certainly gay
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by GoodFaith: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
so u don't like pussy
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by sweetBummsy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lily4star: If you would continue like this, please make sure u end up marrying yourself, get yourself pregnant, carry the baby for 9months and take care of them yourself. Simple

People make mistake when they use one person to judge the rest e.g, cos u meet one wild Portharcout babe, then all Ph babes re wild, cos u date an anambra chick that wasn't ever faithful then all anambra girls re cheats,n cos Edo girls re fund of travelling to Italy then all Edo girls re prostitutes.

Just the way u ve the bad ones, is the exact way you ve the good ones. Inshort I rest my case.
1000likes fr u abeg. D guy mama no b woman? Is she dat bad an fake? D guy no get sister? Is she dat bad and fake? If yes...den continue wit d hate abeg
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by dazangel11(f): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Women has being the problem to this world right from Adam so you are probably right but this your attitude will not take you far

Since you ask fir help this is what you should do

Pretend, be calm, patient, don't expect too much, hope for the best but expect the worst, don't argue with them, get your facts right and keep it to urself, don't promise anything until you are sure.

Most especially show love to her no matter the situation b4 u know it u will find that we women are nothing but drama queens who love to be the center of attention.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Lily4star(f): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
sweetBummsy: 1000likes fr u abeg. D guy mama no b woman? Is she dat bad an fake? D guy no get sister? Is she dat bad and fake? If yes...den continue wit d hate abeg

Lmao, but nah true yarn nau, na em business sha, he should just be careful of 14yrs jail term in the nearest future.lol
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by stanech: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gay alart!

But this guy u still be virgin sha
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
*yawnnnnnns*
*Money on my mind*If I were a boy,all I will think if is money,more money,more money. undecided
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
fruityjojo:
His Mom is a woman! Not a girl!
what's the difference?
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2014
Dem don scam me tire... sad bro, I fil ya.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by olasmith10(m): 12:16am On Jul 02, 2014
I used to be like u some yrs back... although d op is right to some extent, but honestly, women are very wonderful creature...just observe carefully, u ll c d good ones.. remember, if d two eyes Are positioned properly,they ll c d nose accurately.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Lucasbalo(m): 12:19am On Jul 02, 2014
Who is going to give you some juicy stuff when you are Hot.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by shizzle11(m): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2014
this op gotta be kidding me.... lmao!
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by fuckshit: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
i hate girls too. every great guy gets put under a bridge by girls. thats how they are. they want to bang above you. its a sick game to them. girls speak with their puccis. men speak with their hearts and their minds tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by dahmie2013: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
alexdellafonte: "consign" ? grin grin

I tire o!
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by BluePearls(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
You're generalising man and that shouldn't ( the case here. There are still some few good ones out there, remember one brought you to this world.
We guys have had our own share of heartbreak and being swindled by the bad girls, but that didn't stop some of us from giving em another chance.
Take your time man and keep an open mind, someday a woman will walk into your life and change your perception completely.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by sweetBummsy(f): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2014
Lily4star:

Lmao, but nah true yarn nau, na em business sha, he should just be careful of 14yrs jail term in the nearest future.lol
smh... I pity his gay ass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap / Your Childhood Sucks Without This / Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.