Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (60374 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
lynpetra: well its a derogatory slang.The truth of the matter is i have a hole.I admit that.But i also think he came out from one too.I like to think he came through the back door!what a pain!The first receiver being a pit latrine!
i would like to examine the hole... How can a human being have a hole? Did you get yourself operated on?would you mind me sending you a pm so we can discuss this issue of "hole" confidentially and get me clarified? Just curious grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Hm!
Research has proven that it's gals that v been cheated that quickly react just like you posted.
Not all researches are correct

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
sleekman: Ur Papa, future husband and sons are cheats not me. Cheats only come out from, associated and go for 'all pockets' girls like u. Carry ur smelly, maggot infested, fly killing pun a ni go die. Yeye thing.
E pain am grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by sugaarbear(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
if i be girl i for answer
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote
author=sleekman] Ur Papa, future husband and sons are cheats not me.
Cheats only come out from, associated and go for 'all pockets' girls
like u. Carry ur smelly, maggot infested, fly killing pun a ni go die.
Yeye thing. [/quote]
...more like killing a cockroach with sledge hammer.Easy bro.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
Weselion: lol
tongue smiley
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Elythron16zero4: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
Topshow4real: Na BROKE FAITHFUL guy go later turn RICH CHEAT jare. . . Na hin financial status dey make ham form FAITHFUL jor..
THE SECOND TIME I AM SEEING THIS. OK CAN'T A RICH CHEAT TURN POOR CHEAT TOO? MAY BE LADIES WILL LIKE RICH CHEAT TURN POOR FAITHFULLY. grin grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
lynpetra:
...more like killing a cockroach with sledge hammer.Easy bro.
See me o. I say guys are cheats and he wan faint. the guy wey call 95% ladies sluts he no see that one. bros abeg no faint o grin I no sabi easy your moniker name 'guys' o undecided

Lynpetra I hail o smiley
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by fixyinka(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=daveP]Op said choose btwn jst these two,haba! Which would you go for and at least your reason.i really feel like fry-panning some persons head already!!! Chai dave i can not fit to laff ''fry-panning some persons head'' u badt mehn lmao

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by KingTom(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Elythron16zero4: THE SECOND TIME I AM SEEING THIS. OK CAN'T A RICH CHEAT TURN POOR CHEAT TOO? MAY BE LADIES WILL LIKE RICH CHEAT TURN POOR FAITHFULLY. grin grin
Gbam grin grin
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by ikes9(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Not all men are cheats. .
me i don't cheat
*eyes rolling*
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
lynpetra: My truckpusher,i no be dunce.I observe any part of the society i find myself in,i read and understand experiences from myself and others.I ask questions and do researches.I am not just human,i am a living human.Unfortunately u are exposed to very fake female species.
I made an innocent,simple remark and you went ballistic on me,did I remind you of something? undecided

And talking about observations,researches and all that jabah jabah........... is it really possible to differentiate between the sexual prowess of different individuals with different socio-economic background and status without having to be part of the act one way or the other ? wink .....It is akin to coming across a woman that is alluding that mentally deranged fellows are more virile than normal fellows,the question is how did she know all this or arrive at this aforementioned conclusion ?

You see, I'm not a dunce ,I read your comment and I can actually tell who you are.Unless you're a grade one mastermind in the act human psychology but you can't fool people like me and you can't bully us to keep quiet, just be nice. tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote
author=frankben]i would like to examine the hole... How can a human
being have a hole? Did you get yourself operated on? Just curious
grin[/quote]
*opens her buccal cavity*
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
sleekman: Ur Papa, future husband and sons are cheats not me. Cheats only come out from, associated and go for 'all pockets' girls like u. Carry ur smelly, maggot infested, fly killing pun a ni go die. Yeye thing.
it can painnnnnnn tongue
it can painnnnnnn
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Not all researches are correct
Hm!
Let me ask a simple question.
How many relationship v u had?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
lynpetra:
thought buccal cavity is same with mouth... I ain't no lil kid but tend to be ill informed when it comes to body parts that may sound weird
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Truckpusher: I made an innocent,simple remark and you went ballistic on me,did I remind you of something? undecided

And talking about observations,researches and all that jabah jabah........... is it really possible to differentiate between the sexual prowess of different individuals with different socio-economic background and status without having to be part of the act one way or the other ? wink .....It is akin to coming across a woman that is alluding that mentally deranged fellows are more virile than normal fellows,the question is how did she know all this or arrive at this aforementioned conclusion ?

You see, I'm not a dunce ,I read your comment and I can actually tell who you are.Unless you're a grade one mastermind in the act human psychology but you can't fool people like me and you can't bully us to keep quiet, just be nice. tongue
your username tho
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by samuelkew(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
the question does not negate the fact that both cheat, answer instead of evading from, and rephrasing the question.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
Tex42: see her mouth like 'rich cheat cos a poor faithful will cheat one day'.women wey no know watin dem want,give her dangote,d next thing na to go dey f*ck hin gateman.ok kon give her gateman,she go dey die for Adenuga.women na confused 'entities'.na only dia ears and eyes dey function for dat dia empty head,dia brain don turn mucus finish ontop shawama,dstv channel E!,pinging.watin fit 'most of dem na to discharge dem sharp sharp after u nack dem akpako. just follow 2face foot steps incase u want get family kon still dey nack akpako freely.
and this rilly got mee laffing..... Lollllll bro pls give d permission 2 copy and paste dis ur comment, myy Facebook, BBM and Whatssap friends need 2 read this....
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
frankben: your username tho
Forget about what is written on the car and hop in cheesy
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by vislabraye(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
MzMariah: All guys are cheats. Rich or poor, cheat na cheat shikena kiss

Be it unto you according to ur faith.
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=Truckpusher]I made an innocent,simple remark
And talking about observations,researches and all that jabah jabah........... is it really possible to differentiate between the sexual prowess of different individuals with different socio-economic background and status without having to be part of the act one way or the other ? wink .....It is akin to coming across a woman that is alluding that mentally deranged fellows

Afta u blow ur grama finish call me
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Truckpusher: Forget about what is written on the car and hop in cheesy
that's what i've been trying to do but your username keeps pushing me off
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Hm!
Let me ask a simple question.
How many relationship v u had?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Alexsmith20(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
Is it that u gals dnt hav sense angry or U decided to use it 4 sum oda purpose...U were askd to choose btw two option nd u all start to fashion the question to wat suits u,because the answer u would eventually go for would mak u look lyk a gold digger #na so dem dey tak fail job interveiw after dem go say no employmnt.angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
I sabi you? undecided
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
lynpetra:
hole!?
i dont understand.Are u talking about where you crawl out from?
You damn know what I am talking about! The earlier you listen to Jay Z music the better for you, to know the meaning of the word HOLE!
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by samuelkew(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
lynpetra:
both sexes have hole at least two, narrow or wide, so don't make it a big thing
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
frankben: that's what i've been trying to do but your username keeps pushing me off
Then drop dead and join the herd mentality. cheesy
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mondisweets: I choose Jesus Christ grin

Since when?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: 1
can i make it two? I know you you must've been tired and frustrated by your boyfriend's unfaithful and insincere acts... Girls have been clamouring for a date with me already.. Watcha say?
Re: Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote
author=frankben]thought buccal cavity is same with mouth... I ain't no
lil kid but tend to be ill informed when it comes to body parts that may
sound weird[/quote]
alrite.cheesy cheesy.
lets forget about holes for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.