Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249341 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Empiree:
lol @pekepeke grin
# grin grin Na so the sound jare.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Empiree:
I can visualize that camera you talking about. You have pix for it? . I remember it. That's when hajj had great virtues

# Unfortunately, Na inside my Mum's cupboard the thing dey and am thousands kilometres away from home. grin grin

# @bold, wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

# @bold, exactly.

grin grin grin grin Chocomilo was my favourite then. Na nonsense dem they produce now. And okin short biscuit, Oluwa o grin
Bongo was grandpa's cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Empiree:
Bongo was grandpa's cheesy
# My mum love it like kilode grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
AlBaqir, you remember "Goody-Goody"? grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmx-DiWUqfs

Even without your confession we know already. We know the drill. What you may not know is that, they also infected you with whats killing you & thats the drill. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
^^ sure did. Only Quranite we have here disputes this
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
AntiIslam59, you are do pained grin

Get over it

Choke On This cool

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Poor Baby

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
what's tintingz has to say about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBpSE93Az6Y

sino
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
what's tintingz has to say about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBpSE93Az6Y

sino
What do you want me to say?

Look at how the man is stressed up, he can't even mention all of his children's names undecided and I think the wives are even cousins.

It is their choice, what is my own business, I'm not against polygamy, I'm against gender inequality.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
tintingz:
What do you want me to say?

Look at how the man is stressed up, he can't even mention all of his children's names undecided and I think the wives are even cousins.

It is their choice, what is my own business, I'm not against polygamy, I'm against gender inequality.
Can you share your wife with 5 other men, living under same roof with you? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
Can you share your wife with 5 other men, living under same roof with you? cheesy
No, I won't. I don't even fancy polygamy, I'm born into polygamous home so I know why I don't fancy it.

I don't know why you asked this question, are there no men sharing one woman? undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
tintingz:
No, I won't. I don't even fancy polygamy, I'm born into polygamous home so I know why I don't fancy it.

I don't know why you asked this question, are there no men sharing one woman? undecided
Bold shows you only speak of gender equality but you dont believe it cheesy grin

Whether you are polygamous or not is irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AntiIslam59: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
AntiIslam59, you are do pained grin

Get over it

Choke On This cool

Pained grin....wake me up when the Islamists sack the Church of England, or takeover the Monarchy or the Government then we can talk of pain cheesy

Islamic people take advantage of the values of the west to try to takeover a place that they don't have or give in their own countries. The UK in its bid to be multicultural has given these ideologues some safe haven but it's still a long way from them having any kind of dominance. If the Islamists can't take over Israel that is less than 10m people, they wont take over a country of 70m with little over 3m muslims.

On the merits of the argument, there are no sharia courts in the UK https://fullfact.org/law/uks-sharia-courts/ and whatever their judgements reach by the Sharia Councils do not supersede English Canonical Laws.

Sharia has no place in any enlightened society but with Islam you have medieval practices and dictates promulgated to present times. They can all go back to the Levant where they will be comfortable grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
Bold shows you only speak of gender equality but you dont believe it cheesy grin

Whether you are polygamous or not is irrelevant
Lol, you sound illogical.

Did you read where I said I don't fancy polygamy personally? I won't allow it personally doesn't mean I should go against others who wants to do it. Do I like to share myself with multiple wives? No. does that make me anti-polygamist? No, Can both sexes have multiple partners? Yes.

You and your likes are against women that wants to have multiple partners while I'm not against such, there should be gender equality for both sexes.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:08am On Aug 20, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
They won't attend mosques to pray o, but if it's to protest and slap their chests shouting "death to Israel or America", they'll rush to occupy the first rows. Worst is, their leaders receive aid and help from the very people they indoctrinate their gullible followers to slap themselves about. angry

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11776241/Friday-prayers-in-the-Islamic-Republic-of-Iran-but-where-are-the-worshippers.html
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
They won't attend mosques to pray o, but if it's to protest and slap their chests shouting "death to Israel or America", they'll rush to occupy the first rows. Worst is, their leaders receive aid and help from the very people they indoctrinate their gullible followers to slap themselves about. angry

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11776241/Friday-prayers-in-the-Islamic-Republic-of-Iran-but-where-are-the-worshippers.html

# If they are looking for mumu, you are probably number one. And really I don't blame you. You have probably never left your dad's house yet whatever internet tells you, is 100% and authoritative.

# Iran as a country is not like every Sunni country where you see Salat Jumu'ah here and there. I live in the city of Qum. Qum's population is millions yet there is only one Salat Jumu'ah in a VERY big mosque.

# Often time I go to Tehran to pray Jumu'ah. Tehran is 1+ hr from Qum. Tehran is Iran largest city. The main Jumu'ah mosque I know is usually like " Hajj" session.

# Attached is the pics taken by my 3 year old daughter 3 days ago at Musalla (Qum's Jumu'ah mosque).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:36am On Aug 21, 2017
^^^

# Just to add this, in this two mosques (in Tehran and Qum), you will even see special "safu (row)" of elders on wheelchairs.

# And as mighty as this mosques are, you come late, you pray outside under the hot sun ni.

# I equally visit Mashhad often. Mashhad has the largest mosque in the world - Haram of Imam Musa al-Rida (as) which can accommodate more than 14 million worshippers at once. So, if you don't know where Haram Imam Rida is in Mashhad, on Friday, you will conclude no Salat Jumu'ah when you see empty mosques in a second largest city of Iran.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
^^^No one is saying Iranian mosques are empty, that's not it. But the fact remains, the current youths are less religious and they frequent shrines than Salaah. You find in the mosques old folks and religious men like yourself not ordinary youths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmdeffUnpK8

With respect to the above video, I know it might be biased but that's the sad reality. It buttresses my point!

# I'm not in for any long futile argument, Shi'as authorities are known to inflate figures of your Pilgrims as you've just done with respect to Mashhad and some others do to Karbala and other shrines. This is pure exaggeration!!!

# You don't know anything about me for you to conclude that I've not been anywhere. Shi'a youths abandoning the religion isn't something that is new, rather it's Mutawatir. So I don't have to travel to Iran to know that, besides those close to me who have been there have confirmed it.

# And your daughter, may Allaah protect her from the prowl of evil men, may Allaah make a source of goodness to this world. May Allaah make her a source of guidance and noor to you, may she be successful in this life and the hereafter!!! cry

Allaahuma Aameen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
^^^
Ma sha Allah... I liked the tone of this post, quite unlike you grin. I particularly liked the last paragraph; may Allah reward you for that, Amin.

I wish you guys would just drop your unnecessary quarrels and insults... I wish.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Shitte Iranian leaders pay tribute to Sayyed Qutb one of the leading members of Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood on his death Anniversary at Sheikh Ansari Hall - Tehran, Iran.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
^^

What is your view of Sayyed Qutb ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Demmzy15:
^^^No one is saying Iranian mosques are empty, that's not it. But the fact remains, the current youths are less religious and they frequent shrines than Salaah. You find in the mosques old folks and religious men like yourself not ordinary youths.

# Please kindly desist from saying "authoritatively" what you have no knowledge of.

# Inside the Haram Hazrat Masooma in Qum, for example, there are tens of Madrasa, Mosques, 1 Qur'anic museum, Library, medical emergency services, police station etc. 1000s of people visit this place daily. Talabe (seminary students) go to their respective classes INSIDE the Haram, pilgrims (from different parts of the country and the world) go to the exact place where Hazrat Masooma is laid to rest to do Ziyarat. By He who has my life, this "room" can only accommodate 300 forcefully. Many students after class do Ziyarat as time permit him. Most of the time people are outside the exact place of Ziyarat, discussing, reading Quran, Du'a, listening to lectures, etc.

# The fact that there are mosques within the premises, at the time of Salat, the place of Ziyarat is usually EMPTY and people go straight to offer their Salat.

# Iranian closed their shops, offices and schools at least 10 minutes before Salat. And after Salat, they go home leaving their shop locked for at least 4 hours resting, for launch. Haram is usually free at this time. Only shops, and offices (just 2 hour more work) opens afterwards.

# Now To Tehran: Tehran is the Capital of Iran and its more or less like Lagos in its bubbling daily activities though well organised than Lagos. There is no "Shrine" in Tehran. For you to go to a "Shrine", for example Behesht-e Zahra (the Paradise of Zahra) cemetery, where Imam Khomeini is laid to rest, you need to travel to southern Tehran. Except special holidays, or marketers, youth don't frequent the place. Though transportation is easy especially via Metro, but people go to work, school etc.

# Isfahan, one of the most beautiful city in the world, they call it " half of the world". Am afraid, its a place for the tourists.

# Now quickly to your point that Iranian youth are not much religious: Remember this people have history. Pre-revolution lifestyle of Iran is exactly western culture and up till now the Islamic republic (30+ years old) is still trying its efforts to "Islamize" the society fully. Therefore, an average Iranian youth probably want to be an American or a British than being a Cleric with Turban. Qum and Mashhad are the main religious centres in Iran. So, you don't see BULK majority of Iranian youth at the "shrines".
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 1:28am On Aug 23, 2017
Demmzy15:
^

# I'm not in for any long futile argument, Shi'as authorities are known to inflate figures of your Pilgrims as you've just done with respect to Mashhad and some others do to Karbala and other shrines. This is pure exaggeration!!!

# Even a football stadium usually as a specific capacity. Are you confused about the capacity of Haram Imam Rida ni or that such huge amount can truly converge in those places?

# Iranian population alone is 70-80 million. Let's forget about outsiders (especially the neighbouring Iraq), what is 14 million population in 70 - 80 million? That is 18%. How's that an exaggeration?

Imam Rida's haram covers an area of 267,079m 2 while the
seven courtyards which surround it cover an area of
331,578m 2 - totaling 598,657 m 2 (6,443,890 sq ft).

# You can ask an architect how many people such place can accommodate.

# Even, if you have not been to Karbala (though seeing is believing), you must have seen videos and pictures of pilgrims during Ar'bain. So, there is no exaggeration here o except you have a concrete evidence than that conjecture of yours. Iraqi government have details of those who enter their country during Ar'bain + estimated number of Iraqi pilgrims. So, what would you have?

# Funny enough, those are nothing compare to Indian yearly Hindu festival. Considering Indian population (1.4 billion), and vast majority of them are Hindu, so if report says 100 million converge at a place to celebrate their festival, will that be an exaggeration?

# Saudi Hajj organising committee accommodate 2-4 million pilgrims yearly. This is strictly based on Saudi's fixed number/limitations. Obviously if the number is raised higher up, Hajj can witness up to 10 million or more. So, is 10 million exaggeration?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Empiree:
tintingz

http://naijagists.com/nigerian-woman-married-two-husbands-ibadan-satisfy-self-divorces-one/
I saw this news yesterday.

Is that not a polygamist woman who's having a clash with her man lovers?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
tintingz:
I saw this news yesterday.

Is that not a polygamist woman who's having a clash with her man lovers?
see what she's called by the first two comments?
Will a man ever be called derogatory names unless if he is irresponsible father?.

**Modified**

She actually involved herself in this for financial security not intending polyandry. Plus, as you can see, there was no mutual understanding that both men knew they were "married" to her. That's why the later was upset shocked
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Empiree:
see what she's called by the first two comments?
Will a man ever be called derogatory names unless if he is irresponsible father?.

The comments is called criticism, there is negative criticism and positive criticism.

So what should I do with those comments?

**Modified**

She actually involved herself in this for financial security not intending polyandry. Plus, as you can see, there was no mutual understanding that both men knew they were "married" to her. That's why the later was upset shocked

That's why I said her "man lover", men also have mistress, lovers, what is new there.

Didn't you read where the report said she has two husbands to satisfy herself? Keeping them for financial gain is their problem, gigolo men also go after rich ladies for money.

She is a polygamist, ladies keep many men as lovers to satisfy themselves and gain financial assistance, what is new in that? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.