Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249539 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
tintingz:

The comments is called criticism, there is negative criticism and positive criticism.

So what should I do with those comments?

That's why I said her "man lover", men also have mistress, lovers, what is new there.

Didn't you read where the report said she has two husbands to satisfy herself? Keeping them for financial gain is their problem, gigolo men also go after rich ladies for money.

She is a polygamist, ladies keep many men as lovers to satisfy themselves and gain financial assistance, what is new in that? undecided
you can be in relationship with such woman?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Empiree:
you can be in relationship with such woman?
The circumstance of the story is that the men don't know the woman was double dating them, anybody can fall to that situation, some girls double date guys and vice versa.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
**spits** angry

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
^^^ Funny.

# Here's a contrary opinion:

Fatwa no. 6250 of Ibn Baaz (please see attached image below).

Question:
In the Islamic world today, there are many paths and Sufi orders; for example: Tabligh Jamaat, the Muslim Brotherhood, Sunnis, Shia. Which of these groups apply the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Prophet (s)?

Answer:
The closest of the groups to the truth and those who strictly adhere to the truth are Ahlul-Hadith, Jamaat Ansarul Sunnah, and then the Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwanul Musulmeen).

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2017
@ Mod Sissie, kindly respond swiftly. This guy is abusing NL Islam section; apart from the frequent hate speeches, day in day out he opens several account with different monikers:

# AhluSunnah

# AbuUthaymeen

# DeathStroke001

# TrulySalafiyyah

Those are the ones I can remember. Only God knows how much more he has opened.

* AhluSunnah, try to stick to one moniker and stop being a jerk hiding under different monikers. Perhaps you are getting ban often and you cannot control your frustrations. You can beat banning (which sometimes is automatic) by stop using derogatory words.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2017
ALBAQIR 1. quote me where i abuse NL ISLAM SECTION. 2. QUOTE MY HATE SPEECHES 3. NO DOUBT I HATE KAFIRS VERY MUCH but i do n0t go bey0nd bounds.. 4. Deathstroke007 was abandoned by me coz people do use the nick to abuse me whenever i tried to c0rrect them. Thats why i created Ahlusunnah account..when it also got blocked, i created abuuthaymeen. . . am n0t the owner of truesalafiyyah account . . . it is known widely that kafirs are always aligning with authority to fight salafs. . .
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^ Funny.

Question:
In the Islamic world today, there are many paths and Sufi orders; for example: Tabligh Jamaat, the Muslim Brotherhood, Sunnis, Shia. Which of these groups apply the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Prophet (s)?

Answer:
The closest of the groups to the truth and those who strictly adhere to the truth are Ahlul-Hadith, Jamaat Ansarul Sunnah, and then the Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwanul Musulmeen).
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^ Funny.

Question:

Answer:
IF THIS FATWA IS TRUE, THEN SHEIK MADE MISTAKE . . IKWAN? ANSARUL SUNNAH? AHLU HADITH IS SAME WITH AHLU SUNNAH, FIRQOTUN NAJIYA ... Thats what i kn0w . .BUT IKWAN? LAYE LAYE. .AW0N B0K0 HARAM
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2017
AlBaqir:
@ Mod Sissie, kindly respond swiftly. This guy is abusing NL Islam section; apart from the frequent hate speeches, day in day out he opens several account with different monikers:

# AhluSunnah

# AbuUthaymeen

# DeathStroke001

# TrulySalafiyyah

Those are the ones I can remember. Only God knows how much more he has opened.

* AhluSunnah, try to stick to one moniker and stop being a jerk hiding under different monikers. Perhaps you are getting ban often and you cannot control your frustrations. You can beat banning (which sometimes is automatic) by stop using derogatory words.

He is not truthsalafiyah, I think (writing style is different) and he has different monikers even when he gets banned. And if you haven't noticed all this olodo ni e statements has reduced.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2017
Sissie:

He is not truthsalafiyah, I think (writing style is different) and he has different monikers even when he gets banned. And if you haven't noticed all this olodo ni e statements has reduced.

# He hasn't denied not been Truthsalafiyah. I think he's trying to be smart by changing style of writing. Anyway that's his own problem.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ and you will be shot: Venice mayor

"They wanted to go to Allah,” he said. “We'll send them straight to Allah before they can do any damage."

www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/08/25/532863/EU-Italy-Spain-Terrorism-Brugnaro
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2017
The bird is too damn serious

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Growing up, some ppl uses to say butcher of rams during Eid adha gets neck grin

I guess bcus meck got some meat cheesy

Obe ti so grin

There is actually lots of blessings in accepting and using skin instead but that's hard for the butchers cheesy shocked

It is economy situation that caused this. God punish poverty

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tintingz, I saw your mention, but I can't comment in that particular section because of the ban.

Are you yet to get a valid link still?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Tintingz, I saw your mention, but I can't comment in that particular section because of the ban.

Are you yet to get a valid link still?
The site i used later work, i have downloaded it, they had server problem, i think too much traffic.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
When will Palestine be returned to us?–Shaikh Raslaan (Hafidhahullah)
#Kashmir #Bosnia #Srebernica #Palestine
Shaikh Raslaan (may Allaah preserve him) said:

When will Palestine be returned to us?

When a Muslim in any place in the earth asks, ”When will Palestine be returned to us?” The answer is, ”If you return to Allaah (in correct belief, righteous action, obedience etc.), Palestine will be returned to you.”

This answer is derived from the statement of the Messenger (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam) reported by Imaam Ahmad and Abu Dawood on the authority of Thawbaan (radiyallaahu-anahu) that the Messenger (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam) said:

”The nations will soon call one another against you, just as people call one another to eat from a qas-a (i.e. a large plate of food). They asked: ‘’O Messenger of Allaah, is it because we will be few in number at that time? He (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam) replied: No, you will be many in number at that time, but you will be Ghuthaa –(i.e. like the froth scum on the water). And Allaah will remove from the hearts of the enemies the fear they had for you and will place wahn in your hearts. They said: What is Wahn O Messenger of Allaah? He said: Love of the worldly life and having hatred for death.’’
[Reported by Ahmad 21897 and Abu Daawood 4297. [Declared authentic by Imaam Albaanee in As-saheehah number: 8183]

If we return to Allaah (in correct belief, righteous actions, obedience etc.), He will returned to us what has been taken away away from us. If we remain distant from Allaah (i.e. distant from the correct creed, righteous actions, obedience etc.), we will lose what is in our hands. And indeed Allaah (The Blessed and Most High) has made this judgement in His Tremendous Book, and He (The Most High) said:

وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ
‘’And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: “If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless, verily! My Punishment is indeed severe.” [Soorah Ibraaheem: Ayah: 7]

He (The Blessed and Most High) clarified that being thankless for blessings bestowed (on us) will cause it to cease…. Our scholars say, ”Blessings are a prey and being thankful (for it) is the thing that makes (it) remain.

[Source:Mataa ta-oodu Ilaynaa Falasteen: page 7-8]

May Allah (Subhana Wata'aala) Help Ahlul Sunnah, Our Brothers/Sisters/Fathers In Palestine, Ameen.
http://salafitalk.net/st/uploads/Gaza_situation_Fatwa_PDF.pdf\
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^ Funny.

Question:

Answer:
laughing
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is the negative consequences when a man marries another wife, a young girl forced into marriage.

17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi
https://www.nairaland.com/4023734/17-year-old-housewife-poisons-stepson-bauchi

Cc. Empiree
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
tintingz:
This is the negative consequences when a man marries another wife, a young girl forced into marriage.

https://www.nairaland.com/4023734/17-year-old-housewife-poisons-stepson-bauchi
You are getting it twisted. You are equating FORCED MARRIAGE with consequence of marrying second wife. Force marriage is frowned upon by Islam. There are men who marry second wife and no potential problems. It is up to man to figure things out appropriately before embarking on it. It is not easy task and no one said it is easy. Even in monogamy marriage we have cases of parents killing their child or children for no apparent reason but simply for hating them. So whats the point?

Why husband maltreats this young girl is what needs to be investigated. It is not uncommon for men to beat their women in relationship. Are you telling me you have not heard or seen monogamy relationship where wife poisoned husband vice versa?. You dont have point sire shocked
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Enjoy Remainder Of Your Eld

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
...... ....... .........

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Demmzy15:
Assad is responsible for the gas attack! Cc Vedaxcool

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-sarin-gas-chemical-attack-april-2017-government-behind-un-a7931896.html

Yet a self proclaimed Islamic Republic stands with such murderous regime and its operatives trained in the art of lying keep white washing. The same lies the lackeys of Assad used in dehumanizing the victims of such a horrible man calling his victims terrorists is the same tactics the government of Myanmar has used in denying reality of its actions and labeling Rohingyas as terrorist.
Some people do not understand how the world works , a lie good for Assad is a lie good for Myanmar or any other government for that matter.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.