Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband (19080 Views)

French President Pardons French Woman Jailed After Killing Abusive Husband / Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by youngice(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2014
later they will say islam is a religion of peace,how will some get married at 14 nitori olorun,

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by justi4jesu(f): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2014
Nobleval: .

Wake up i just saw one grin grin tongue
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Eneze1(f): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2014
I just pity her, She had her life robbed from her at a tender age. Killing her husband is not the solution though which is due to the fact that she has suppressed a lot of pain and killing her husband just sound like an easy way out for her
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Wake up i just saw one grin grin tongue
*spring up* where is he? *rubs eyes* oh you mean that one?undecided *yawns* Aboki na aboki *goes back to sleep..disappointed*
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by slimthugchimee(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2014
Islam religion of pisses
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by dahmie2013: 7:30am On Jul 02, 2014
I hate dose countries&deir religion.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by slimthugchimee(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Islam religion of piss..
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by justi4jesu(f): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2014
Nobleval: *spring up* where is he? *rubs eyes* oh you mean that one?undecided *yawns* Aboki na aboki *goes back to sleep..disappointed*

Hhahahahahaha you are not serious grin grin
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by delishpot: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2014
immortalvoices: is there no punishment for the abusive greedy and gullible parent who put an in an abusive marriage?

Naim be say dem go punish koran join. Na their religion.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2014
Chai..
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by shaggy007(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2014
I wanted to say something but its skipped my mind...

...oh, yes. Now I remember....

The curse of Islam is now affecting the younger ones, very soon it will spread to unborn babies.

That religion needs to be eradicated from the surface of the earth, and all memories of it should be erased from history.

I hate to say this but even the grossly Adulterated Christianity is better than this piece of shitty religion.

6 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by phlame(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2014
angry

8 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by knockturnal(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2014
Cant imagine d type of psychological torture dat liitle angel must have gone through to turn her fragile, immature heart to dat of a murderer...serves that f00l right!!!! She should have tied him up first, use pliers to crush his nuts, cut off his di.cck with a blunt knife, then shoot him in the head before dumping his body in a gutter!!! That would have been a better punishment for those greedy child molesters who just have to start enjoying part of their 72 virgins here on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2014
The sentiments attached to this act by Niralanders is very 'smh' worthy. It is very easy to forget the individuality of decisions, bad parenting and the mob syndrome.

People find it very easy to go attacking people who are of a different religion instead of allowing their common sense to come into play. Religion is like politics, it's people oriented and it has pack mentality deeply embedded. Some of which I see on several threads here even when people hide behind I'm 'of a certain other religion'. "Let he who has not sin cast the first stone' if not, just shut the hell up and find something else to do wit your ignorance and mob-attack mentality.

Child marriage comes up when parents are insecure and can't decide for themselves, such parents shouldn't even have kids. It's such a pity.

She needs help and psychological evaluation because for her to shoot him in his sleep, thats a premeditated murder and it shouldn't be taken lightly regardless of the 'five minutes' madness that may have taken over her head.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by pweetyholly(f): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Sadly the legal age of marriage in Iran is set at 13 for girls and 15 for boys.

However, the same Act allows girls below 13 and boys below 15 to be wed but conditioned on the consent of their father and the permission of a court judge.

In addition, there are reports that Iranian legal affairs committee is pushing to lower the legal age of marriage for girls back to 9 years of age.

These people and their Law, you never see anything, they rush the marriages like hot Rice. SMH undecided undecided
chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by makahlj2: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2014
Ntnews:
Human Rights Watch is calling on the Iranian government to prohibit the death penalty for under-18s and impose a moratorium on all passed sentences.
While I strongly oppose the death penalty for minors, I must note that death penalties are being executed routinely in the U.S.A. for people who committed their offenses when they were 16 or 17 years old. Hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2014
just been put off from commenting. So much hate, ignorance and bigotry going on in this thread.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2014
Hmmmmmm. Nawa o wat can I say, opening leg @ 13 yrs hmmmmm dis people shuld just try and rem dat diarisgod in everything dey r doing.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2014
What will you say when Mary was given to Joseph at the age of 14? These were the parents of Jesus. We should stop all these attacks on a particular religion. Before western education, girls get married as early as 15 worldwide! How old was queen elizabeth when she got married to her husband? How old was our grand/greatgrand mothers when they got married to our grand/greatgrand fathers? Western Education shifted marriages to the 20s. Since these people don't wanna neglect their old tradition, we should let them be. I'm not saying molesting the little girl is right but the problem should be from the parents of the child, because they should've been monitoring the marriage of their child. We should be open-minded when it comes to people's tradition, they always have reason why they do so.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Techwriter: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2014
chinziaski: What will you say when Mary was given to Joseph at the age of 14? These were the parents of Jesus. We should stop all these attacks on a particular religion. Before western education, girls get married as early as 15 worldwide! How old was queen elizabeth when she got married to her husband? How old was our grand/greatgrand mothers when they got married to our grand/greatgrand fathers? Western Education shifted marriages to the 20s. Since these people don't wanna neglect their old tradition, we should let them be. I'm not saying molesting the little girl is right but the problem should be from the parents of the child, because they should've been monitoring the marriage of their child. We should be open-minded when it comes to people's tradition, they always have reason why they do so.

Please where did you read that Mary was 14 years? The Koran I guess. Please note that the Koran adulterated so many biblical facts. Read from the original please. Mary was only engaged to Joseph and her age was not even mentioned. She gave birth to Jesus before Joseph even touched her. She may be 20 or there about. Christianity is a modern religion. You can't see it recommend such babarism.

11 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2014
immortalvoices: is there no punishment for the abusive greedy and gullible parent who put an in an abusive marriage?
its allowed in sharia law, as sharia law is allahs will...
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2014
pweetyholly: This is so sad#saynotochildmarriage# embarassed
u mean say no to sharia
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2014
pweetyholly: This is so sad#saynotochildmarriage# embarassed
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Triczchic(f): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2014
Sad...I rily hope she gets some psychological & spiritual help so she can find peace regardless of the final decision of the court.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by pweetyholly(f): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2014
winner01: u mean say no to sharia
all of the above angry

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nacl: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2014
I hope Senator Yerima and the likes are listening.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by theripper3: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2014
Stone age mohammedans and their libidinous craving. If i see any muslim as little as wink at my 14 yr old sis, his head is gone dat day. Bloody terrorists

7 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by lucianohase(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2014
Ntnews: Married at 14, Pregnant at 15, Dead at 21?

Razieh Ebrahimi was married at 14, had a child at 15, shot her husband at 17 and is now on death row aged just 21.

Charities including Human Rights Watch are fighting to have her sentence repealed and hold it up as an example of brutal capital punishment in Iran and other countries.

International law prohibits the execution of child offenders but in Iran, girls as young as nine and boys aged 15 or older can be killed for some crimes, including murder.

Authorities arrested Ebrahimi – called “Maryam” in the local press – four years ago after she shot her husband in the head as he was sleeping and buried his body in the garden, a source told Human Rights Watch.

Imprisoned in the city of Ahvaz, she admitted guilt and said she snapped after several years of physical and verbal abuse at the hands of her husband.

Human Rights Watch is calling on the Iranian government to prohibit the death penalty for under-18s and impose a moratorium on all passed sentences.

Read more - http://www.stobmedia.com/married-at-14-pregnant-at-15-dead-at-21-iranian-child-bride-facing-execution-for-killing-abusive-husband/
That's what suits some people, especially those hardcore idiotic religion, who enjoy abusing children, especially the female gender and women in general.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Samunique(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2014
That's what u see in a community that refuses to do away with some satanically inspired way of life that should have been allowed to die with the criminal and child molester who brought it in 7century.

I won't blame the girl much ( though guilty of murder) but one of those things that can make a gentle mind turn desperate and wicked is when someone is forced against his/her wishes.

Imagine, this immoral way of life was what some child molesters wanted to force into our constitution in Nigeria, God forbid!!!!

To hell with all child molesters and their satanically inspired role model.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. / The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video) / Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.