Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband (19092 Views)

French President Pardons French Woman Jailed After Killing Abusive Husband / Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by immortalvoices(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
winner01: as a true muslim, please inquire from your imam, "Sharia is allahs will"..its in your qu'ran...it also supports polygamy which in most cases is never a peaceful family..child marriage too, 72 virgins too (what is heaven an eroticc place? Where you only Bleep girls)...even on earth 72virgins 4 just one man is not considered enjoyment....violence too( don't even let me start the numerous violent verses)....May God open your eyes to see the truth brother.

I really don't understand what u ar saying albeit insinuating..beside tho am not a muslim.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by LyfeJennings(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

Like them you have been brainwashed by the western media.

Na na na.
U got it all wrong man. U got it very wrong. There's is nothing called brainwashing. A young beautiful virgin got married at 14, what brain do U expect her to have? Forget how you see it,an average Arab man has got animal instincts. Behind their smile is a demon waiting to be unleashed. How do U expect him to behave to his child bride who has little or no experience of life. & how do U expect her to handle such frustrations?
My brother,lets reason this logically. Islam is tolerant but illiteracy, poverty,tribalism and anger fuels the violence behind the misinterpretation of Islamic tenets.

I case my rest

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by immortalvoices(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kay512:
The word "force" you used is not it. It is; it is allowed and I believe (you know) there's a difference between the two.

She was forced and allow bro...meaning her people or the rule must av allowed her means permit

While going by what she did means she was forced to.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Kay512: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
The Clown:

yes yes and yes i would. how can a book be holy when it tells me to do unholy things to my fellow man? the problem with you muslims is you think the quran came from heaven and thus chellenging it is challenging allah. thus you become brain dead when they say quran ,allah or muhammed. and thats why you would remain dangerous, despite claiming otherwise. Sit down and think, take a cursory look at your quran, leArn about your prophet from the hadiths and sirat. Think my brothers, whaat is not good is not good, Islam is not good and muhammed can only be prophet if he is a prophet of the devil himself.use yur head.
What I see you ranting here is "you're the best and holiest".
And if I may ask, what makes Islam "not good" as you have up there. What you need to do is reason with me, give me facts rather than these rants that doesn't and will not change a thing.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Na na na.
U got it all wrong man. U got it very wrong. There's is nothing called brainwashing. A young beautiful virgin got married at 14, what brain do U expect her to have? Forget how you see it,an average Arab man has got animal instincts. Behind their smile is a demon waiting to be unleashed. How do U expect him to behave to his child bride who has little or no experience of life. & how do U expect her to handle such frustrations?
My brother,lets reason this logically. Islam is tolerant but illiteracy, poverty,tribalism and anger fuels the violence behind the misinterpretation of Islamic tenets.

I case my rest

Like I said, you have been brainwashed by the western media and there isnt anything anybody can do for most of your kind. I really don't know how came about your assertions on the Arab people.

Just so you know, the same media that is being used to paint Arabs and Islam in bad light, portrays blacks (your kind) as monkeys and uncivilized. If only you knew how people outside Africa see Africans.. hmm..

You have been watching too may American movies.. Maybe you should read books with facts also.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by akpanbaba: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
That is what you get when an old man marry a small girl and inflict serious wound on her Private Part .Each time the girl feels the excruciating pains in her PP,she must be tempted to kill.I dont know why these men will not leave small girls until they get to heaven and meet 72 virgins as promised.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by tintingz(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Techwriter:

Please where did you read that Mary was 14 years? The Koran I guess. Please note that the Koran adulterated so many biblical facts. Read from the original please. Mary was only engaged to Joseph and her age was not even mentioned. She gave birth to Jesus before Joseph even touched her. She may be 20 or there about. Christianity is a modern religion. You can't see it recommend such babarism.
Go and read about the Catholics accounts on Mary's age when she married Joseph.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by tintingz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
The girl should have just file for divorce which Islam permitted.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by usermane(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Apparently, she had no option of filing a divorce if she had to kill this husband.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Techwriter: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sissie:

Obviously you do not know much about it go back and study the age Mary gave birth to Jesus and come back to tell us. Google is your friend.
The Bible is our source for knowledge not Google, secondly, even if she gave birth at 14, it doesnt mean she had sex at that age. Betrothed does not mean married
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by simpleseyi: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Techwriter:
The Bible is our source for knowledge not Google, secondly, even if she gave birth at 14, it doesnt mean she had sex at that age. Betrothed does not mean married

Sorry grammarian, does betrothed means licensed to sex and be sexed?
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Sissie(f): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Techwriter:

I guess by this you are implying a 14 year old giving birth without sex is better than a 14 year old been sexually active by that age, maturity and biology.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Atmmachine: She would have killed her self instead of facing the execution grin grin grin
So you think this is a funny right??
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Techwriter: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

Mr man stop writing sentimental rubbish,
I am a Christian too
You said that mary was not 14 but probably 20 how did you now get the age since it was not written
Lemme tell you the fact there
During that era child bethrotal was allowed mary got bethroted to joseph at a younger age of like 7-9 and mary was to get married to him at the official age of 14.5 years old
What you should have said and it would be correct was that joseph did not sleep with mary at her young age
Don’t just be a myopic bible reader , read your history books which existed before the bible, during the time the bible was written and are still existing now..
Just browse the history of mary and you would see thae name of her parents which were not mentioned in the bible
Am not saying the bible is not true but even jesus himself said that not everything about him were written down,
SHIKENA
#team RADICALChristianity………JESUS IS LORD
I didn't give a precise age, I used the word "probably" I guess you know what that means. two, I don't believe you are a christian based on your statements that can not be substantiated by scriptures- most of what you said are koranic stories, how Muhammed married a 7 year old girl and did not sleep with her till she was about 12. Dont tell me to browse Google but my Bible, anybody can post anything on Google and call it history. Someone once wrote that Jesus was a homosexual according to history and the book turned out a best seller. and yet it was a false story- so I believe only my Bible and credible source of history when it doesnt contradict the Bible. Jesus "himself "did not say that everything is not written, John said so, it all shows you don't read your Bible

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by tintingz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
usermane: Apparently, she had no option of filing a divorce if she had to kill this husband.
There are many ways and chances for her to file for divorce .

• Leave the house and report to the police about the physical abuse her husband inflicted on her .

• Run up to the Muslim women forum or group, they will stand for her .

• She should meet with a lawyer as Sharia law allows divorce .

The sharia marriage law is against force marriage .

Arrange marriage is allowed but not to be forced on anyone .

The girl is probably angry, sad, confused and not exposed, she didn't get to meet the right person to save her from their marriage .
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by LyfeJennings(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

Like I said, you have been brainwashed by the western media and there isnt anything anybody can do for most of your kind. I really don't know how came about your assertions on the Arab people.

Just so you know, the same media that is being used to paint Arabs and Islam in bad light, portrays blacks (your kind) as monkeys and uncivilized. If only you knew how people outside Africa see Africans.. hmm..

You have been watching too may American movies.. Maybe you should read books with facts also.

U are no any muslim better than I am.
I am a staunch muslim to the core but truth here cant be denied. Its not the movies but the reality of who and what we are as humans. It is no hidden secret that Africans have traits that are very visible to other races,same way U can tell what an Asian would likely do without batting an eyelid and whites. Arabs & Indians (not all tho) are naturally aggressive and violent in nature. I have lived with them, I have studied their way of life,I have read books and seen things from my own perception.

The western media might lie but do pictures lie..Afghanistan,Iraq,Iran,Sudan are all examples of failed states,with very violent aggressive tribalistic individuals. The only problem with we muslims especially of Arab descents is denial. We deny our challenges and blame our weakness on the west.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by jakiedudu(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

Another useless hypocrite who likes to bury his head in the sand like the proverbial ostrich.
Just like You.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
moderatorr: Murder she wrought
whata bam bam
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by nossycheek(f): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Just passing cry
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Agrika: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
tintingz: Go and read about the Catholics accounts on Mary's age when she married Joseph.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Agrika: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
tintingz: Go and read about the Catholics accounts on Mary's age when she married Joseph.
which catholic account? Am a catholic and have never read such account....maybe you should help us and provide the account..who knows who might "benefit" from it...besides if you want to argue in favour of early marriage please dont use ancient "happenings" as proof or backup because as at then life expectancy was really very low thus girls were required to marry early so as to produce more sons....this practice was very common among the arabs and thier neighbours because a lot of wars were being raged during that period and thus sons were required to enlist into the military...
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by primateayoola(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sissie:

Obviously you do not know much about it go back and study the age Mary gave birth to Jesus and come back to tell us. Google is your friend.
hey friend, you said and you wud have to prove it,for how long will u stay in darkness,everything islam claims to be,she is obviously the opposite. To start wit "islam is a religion of peace",please prove that by yourself. Islam preach unity,prove it wit SHIA n SUNNI. @least if it doesn't preach love your neighbour it preaches love your brother as yourself,please prove it with the present crisis in iraq n iran where muslims are killing themselves. Congrats friend you are going to get married to 72 virgins in heaven. The confused generations.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by jeff1607(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
winkDis reminds me of solomon grundy,I guess he had a sister
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by primateayoola(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
to start with,going through bible days,people grow much older before getting married. But about catholics account,what is the meaning of that if may ask? Is catholics account another word for bible?my dear,its only evil people that attach other erroneous account outside the bible to bible(the word of God is perfect,complete n just) please quote bible for me and I would dance along with you.thanks

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Abiagirl777: RAhzieh take heart,you aren't to be blamed but the society you found yourself in.at 14,her teenagehood was snatched away frm her.
God help you dear,dats all i can say.
Sharia law matter isn't an easy one.
#SayNoToChildBrides
Fear Islamic nations! Internal discrimination and favoritism are rife in those nations that practice Islam. The primitive man's plans against women and non-Muslims are their pastimes !
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by tintingz(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Agrika:
which catholic account? Am a catholic and have never read such account....maybe you should help us and provide the account..who knows who might "benefit" from it...besides if you want to argue in favour of early marriage please dont use ancient "happenings" as proof or backup because as at then life expectancy was really very low thus girls were required to marry early so as to produce more sons....this practice was very common among the arabs and thier neighbours because a lot of wars were being raged during that period and thus sons were required to enlist into the military...

primate ayoola: to start with,going through bible days,people grow much older before getting married. But about catholics account,what is the meaning of that if may ask? Is catholics account another word for bible?my dear,its only evil people that attach other erroneous account outside the bible to bible(the word of God is perfect,complete n just) please quote bible for me and I would dance along with you.thanks
In Jewish costume child marriage is practise, Mary was around 12 to 14 when she married Joseph who is very much older than her. Let me help you out with some catholic account on Mary's age...

announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary , then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place.
www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm

Joseph was said to be ninety years old while Mary was twelve to fourteen years old when they married, imagine the age gap. Note that site is a catholic encyclopedia site.

in wikipedia on Mary's age.

In orthodox Jewish custom, it is possible for marriage to take place at the age of twelve for a girl or thirteen for a boy. In the absence of any direct evidence of Mary's age at betrothal or in pregnancy, New Testament scholar Dale Allison cites this Jewish custom to assert that Mary became pregnant at about 12, although the minimum age was not compulsory and higher marriage age is recommended by orthodox Jewish tradition in the Talmud .
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_(mother_of_Jesus)

Child marriage is a practice in ancient days in Jewish costume, Arabs, Europe and Africa, don't be surprise about Mary's age. smiley
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

stop looking for ways to justify this madness written in the qu'ran...so we should hate the whites as your religion teaches because there was at a time racism and some of it even now..I've lived outside africa and met people so sit down there and blame CAN, USA and western media for the demonic sharia law and "violent supported" verses in the qu'ran. Even violence has found it way into peaceful families thanks to islam and mohammed who preached polygamy (if not,show me a young lady who is willing to share her husband PEACEFULLY with another woman for the rest of her life)..I wonder if no western media is owned by muslims, even in nigeria, you blame punch, vanguard,sun, sahara reporters e.t.c for painting islam black(nobody has this time), your religion has and is still exhibiting devilish acts, you are even promised 72 virgins as if your god and other heavenly creatures engage in eroticc activities 24/7.. Even here on earth, 72 virgins to one man is not considered enjoyment. open your eyes, mohammed's alledged revelation from God has fraud written all over it, d qu'ran stories are a bit similar to the bible only because mohammed grew up with jewish teachers, and this alledged revelation has caused more harm than Good to our world.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Ekundayo7: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please, can we just do the obvious which is to divide this nation and isolate the N NE with their miserable shari'a bull crapp once and for all. Nigeria is going down the toilet because of this eeediotic religion of violence, murder and jihad. I want nothing to do with Islam, nothing. It has no place in a civilized society.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Ekundayo7: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
tintingz: There are many ways and chances for her to file for divorce .

• Leave the house and report to the police about the physical abuse her husband inflicted on her .

• Run up to the Muslim women forum or group, they will stand for her .

• She should meet with a lawyer as Sharia law allows divorce .

The sharia marriage law is against force marriage .

Arrange marriage is allowed but not to be forced on anyone .

The girl is probably angry, sad, confused and not exposed, she didn't get to meet the right person to save her from their marriage .

Oh yes, in that "perfect shari'a world" on paper your points might be able to happen. There is no "women's group"! She probably would be beat within an inch of her life if she even dared stick a TOE out of that house! I think you're confusing "moderate" Islam with the harsh reality of this girl;'s life and environment. Shari'a law is run by IGNORANT VILE CRACK POTS, you know, the ones in the dusty streets with a thirst for drawing blood so they can feel pious and holier than thou. It is not practiced by suit and tied "lawyers" in shiny skyscrapers where little girls like her have access to. If yoiu are born into Islam as a girl, you will suffer and suffer and poay for it til you take your last breath, and hopefully not at the hands of some old wrapper defiling you or your own family butchering you because you dared stand for love. Barbaric, primitive, backwards, ignorant, stone age cult. I pity those women born into it.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
winner01: stop looking for ways to justify this madness written in the qu'ran...so we should hate the whites as your religion teaches because there was at a time racism and some of it even now..I've lived outside africa and met people so sit down there and blame CAN, USA and western media for the demonic sharia law and "violent supported" verses in the qu'ran. Even violence has found it way into peaceful families thanks to islam and mohammed who preached polygamy (if not,show me a young lady who is willing to share her husband PEACEFULLY with another woman for the rest of her life)..I wonder if no western media is owned by muslims, even in nigeria, you blame punch, vanguard,sun, sahara reporters e.t.c for painting islam black(nobody has this time), your religion has and is still exhibiting devilish acts, you are even promised 72 virgins as if your god and other heavenly creatures engage in eroticc activities 24/7.. Even here on earth, 72 virgins to one man is not considered enjoyment. open your eyes, mohammed's alledged revelation from God has fraud written all over it, d qu'ran stories are a bit similar to the bible only because mohammed grew up with jewish teachers, and this alledged revelation has caused more harm than Good to our world.

You are just a black slave trying to defend his slave masters...

I expect a reasonable human being with a brain to say something reasonable with FACTS instead of ranting all over and foaming at the mouth and saying what his white masters have fed him with.

Read your post again you just might be lucky to see how dumb and incoherent you are.

You are a monkey and uncivilized After all since you believed what your slave masters have said about Arabs, you don't have any choice than to believe that they say about you too.

My questions to all thse sons and daughters of the devil are thus:

Was Adolf Hitler a Muslim?
Adolf Hitler was born and raised by the Catholic. Adolf Hitler killed over six million jews in gas chambers when he found out that bullets were not killing them fast enough.

Was Paul Tibbets a Muslim?
Paul Tibbets was the good Christian man that droped the atomic bomb on the city of Hiroshima killing and injuring over 100,000 people including women and children.

All these people and many more are good Christians and not terrorists even if they massacred and killed people, as long as they go to church every Sunday.

Christians are the biggest and vilest blood suckers the world has ever known.

Is the US a Muslim country? The age for marriage in the USA is 12 years but useless cow like you will not know that.

Is South Africa a Muslim Country? The average ra.ape case in South Africa (Christian dominated country) is one out of three women. An estimated of 500,000 ra.ape cases take place in the country, every year. South Africa estimate that a woman is ra.aped every 26 seconds.

Violent crimes in the US is a disaster where murders, molest, armed robbery, gun running, are a way of life. In Louisiana for instance, the murder rate is 14.5 per 100,000 people. In California, the Police are so overwhelmed by murder cases that they stop investigating a murder case after the third day, because within that time, more other murders would have been committed.

You Christians are nothing but a bunch of murderers and ra.apist.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

U are no any muslim better than I am.
I am a staunch muslim to the core[b] but truth here cant be denied.[/b] Its not the movies but the reality of who and what we are as humans. It is no hidden secret that Africans have traits that are very visible to other races,same way U can tell what an Asian would likely do without batting an eyelid and whites. Arabs & Indians (not all tho) are naturally aggressive and violent in nature. I have lived with them, I have studied their way of life,I have read books and seen things from my own perception.

The western media might lie but do pictures lie..Afghanistan,Iraq,Iran,Sudan are all examples of failed states,with very violent aggressive tribalistic individuals. The only problem with we muslims especially of Arab descents is denial. We deny our challenges and blame our weakness on the west.

I expect you to come out with facts and figures instead of giving us some unintelligent gibberish opinion.

You have really been brainwashed and I still maintain you should tone down an all those American movies you have been watching because not everything that happens in the movies is real.

You sound like a racist because the whites that you keep glorifying and worshiping have done the worst things to mankind. They have killed other races the most. They have spread wars and killings the most.

Look at their footprints throughout history and all over the world and you will shudder at how heartless a human can be.

Your case is typical.. "If you must hide something from a black man, put it in a book"

READ! READ!! READ!!!
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu,

You better learn not to talk much about Middle Easterners because you (perhaps) live there. Sites like this are usually monitored by them(I believe).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID / Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. / The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.