Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook (2652 Views)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / Here Are 10 Things A Guy MUST Do After A First Date If He Want A Second One / Is It Fair To Discard A Date If You Don't Like His Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by fejeerow(f): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Is it right for a guy to ask a lady that kind of question directly if she can cook? Some guys feel like every lady that looks like an ajebuta can't cook. ... i think it is not proper... I think it is nicer to rather say "what kind of food do u like to cook?" . I think it is better than asking directly "can you cook?" I myself, am a lady, i think that it is not nice cos i feel bad when a guy ask me that. My neighbour asked me dat question..i got angry, went to d market..bought foodstuffs and cooked him egusi soup with semo.... i no gree fall my hand...he licked the whole plate and of cos it was a happy plate...
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Lorlaahlozz: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
I dnt c any thing bad there.....once u know u can cook..
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Meestique: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
And if the lady says indomie? What's the point in asking sef when ladies lie alot. That ur neighbour will sha ask u dat questn again.
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
There's nothing there , it just a matter of a no or yes reply .
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by crackhaus: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
It's only girls who can't cook that take offense at that question grin

1 Like

Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
crackhaus: It's only girls who can't cook that take offense at that question grin
angry
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by fejeerow(f): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
crackhaus: It's only girls who can't cook that take offense at that question grin
Don't agree to dat o
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by crackhaus: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ify Angela:
angry
You can't cook? grin
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by crackhaus: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
fejeerow:
Don't agree to dat o
Really, what's wrong with that question?
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
crackhaus:
You can't cook? grin
says who
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by fejeerow(f): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
crackhaus:
Really, what's wrong with that question?
Dat feeling u get when ur woman thinks u re not man enough for her...so i feel...dnt know about other ladies
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Dygeasy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
I see nothing wrong in it. In fact it is one of the most gentlemanly questions there are. If I'm gonna have anything to do with a lady, first things first. Good food is important. cool

1 Like

Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by shizzle11(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
op, so u vex run go market buy food stuff come prepare egusi soup for your neighbor because e tell u say u no sabi cook, and u no want fall ur hand? choi! na dis kind vex i dey like. oya, op can you cook?

1 Like

Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by crackhaus: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ify Angela:
says who
Says the girl who frowned at my comment grin
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by crackhaus: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
fejeerow:
Dat feeling u get when ur woman thinks u re not man enough for her...so i feel...dnt know about other ladies
It's just a question... certainly better than if he asked, are you a virgin?
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
crackhaus:
Says the girl who frowned at my comment grin
embarassed
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by crackhaus: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ify Angela:
embarassed
All hope is not lost, learning is a life-long process grin
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
"What kind of food do you like to cook",does sound much more polite. I agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by fejeerow(f): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: "What kind of food do you like to cook",does sound much more polite. I agree with you
at least, someone finally agreed with me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by slex(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Its better toask ooo. Once dated a girl who cldnt cook nada. Let it be known that i cook and do not depend on any FEMALE to cook in fact i enjoy cooking for my ladies,it gives me pleasure. Ok back to the matter i wanted to eat rice with fried eggs so i told the babe to fry the eggs. By the time i went to check on the rice i was shocked the babe pit the eggs in the saucepan with a lot of oil i.e she didnt crack the eggs she put it like the way u want to boil an egg but with groundnut oil in this case.
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by mployer(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
I've heard women say they cant cook, even without asking. So what's the big deal.
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: I dnt c any thing bad there.....once u know u can cook..
can u cuk?
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by mployer(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: can u cuk?
It seems you cant
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
m-ployer:
It seems you cant
says wu?

I can boil wata cheesy
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by mployer(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: says wu?

I can boil wata cheesy
lol, you try sha. Gat to start from somewhere nah
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
m-ployer:

lol, you try sha. Gat to start from somewhere nah
tnx jawe grin
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by mployer(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: tnx jawe grin
u ar welcome smiley
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
crackhaus:
All hope is not lost, learning is a life-long process grin
lol
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Lorlaahlozz: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: can u cuk?
More than u
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
m-ployer:

u ar welcome smiley
dnt worry,ill boil wata 4 u .
Re: Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook by Enegod(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Cooking destroys nutrients. I prefer a Raw Honey with raw or
steamed foods... undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Hypnotizing Power Of Cleavage / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience / Shocking!!! Wonderful Make Up Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.