Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Rose Colours And Their Meanings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rose Colours And Their Meanings (803 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rose Colours And Their Meanings by Kunzu(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
There are so many colours, but here we are going to talk abt Nine important rose colours.
1. Red rose
Red rose is given to show great liking, respect, care and support. If it is a deep red rose, it can be given to show feeling of sadness.
2. White rose
White rose like any other white flower shows a new beginning and freedom frm evil. Mostly used by brides on d wedding day
3.Yellow rose
Yellow rose reminds one of d sun. It shows joy, happiness, friendship and welcome
4.Pink rose
It is used to show respect and liking for someone. It shows joy nd feeling of being thankful
5.Orange rose
Orange rose reminds me of a bright nd strong fire. It shows very great liking and energy
6.Lavender rose
It represents a feeling of great happiness nd satisfaction
7.Blue rose
It represents calmness and peace
8.Green rose
Green rose represents a new life. It is used to show good wishes for new life or good health
8.Black rose
Black rose, I.e. Dark red rose, shows the death of something, e.g an idea, friendship etc

#what is your favorite rose colour
#mine is orange and red
Re: Rose Colours And Their Meanings by bettydee(f): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
I luv BLUE.

(1) (Reply)

Blak Womenz R Jelos Haters / Do Women Hate It When You Use The Calculator On The Table / Happy Birthday To My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.