Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Open Letter To My Future Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To My Future Wife. (1226 Views)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dear wife
Love is kind,when u fight to make love work it can be painful at time..
We can be friends till d end...
I can love u ,embrace you,pray with you,Your problems will be my problems and we will hold hands through it all till the storm is over.
I got that forever chocolate...reply soon
Future husband
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by laplace12(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Every man make this promise. Wonder where the abusers come from sad

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
laplace12: Every man make this promise. Wonder where the abusers come from sad
lolz..dats rite
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dytbabe: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Goalllll
Di maria
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
dyt babe: Goalllll
Di maria
lolz...see ur mouth....nah tru sha
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
wish guys can always fulfil their promise....dey ll start showing u deir tru color few into d marriage...wel,it applies to ladies to sha.......it takes d grace of God to find a good n loving partner
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
temigracie: wish guys can always fulfil their promise....dey ll start showing u deir tru color few into d marriage...wel,it applies to ladies to sha.......it takes d grace of God to find a good n loving partner
yeah you are rite...buh d real men are out there just tryna be gud woman...because we know wen u are gud
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
dtito:
yeah you are rite...buh d real men are out there just tryna be gud woman...because we know wen u are gud
..ll like to ask a question from u...u met a girl,she has all d qualities u want in a woman...she s gud to u n to evryone dat surrounds u, she ll do anytin to make u happy always, u no deep down in ur heart dat u might not meet someone like her again ...u dated her but u claim u dont love her....wat will u do?...ll u leave her n setlle low for someone low or u ll still b with her

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Ikelips(f): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
dtito: Dear wife
Love is kind,when u fight to make love work it can be painful at time..
We can be friends till d end...
I can love u ,embrace you,pray with you,Your problems will be my problems and we will hold hands through it all till the storm is over.
I got that forever chocolate...reply soon
Future husband
Dear husband

Love can also be wicked like brick and lace said. You will never fight to make love if you promise to take me shoppings. First problem is that we don't have a borehole at home, and fetching water from the stream is painful. I have been walking through a storm since Nigeria has lot the match and my father will not let us rest with his insults. When will you come and take me? Please i hope that forever chocolate is 10cartons of lunch bars smiley

Your eager future wife

PS Are you abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
temigracie: ..ll like to ask a question from u...u met a girl,she has all d qualities u want in a woman...she s gud to u n to evryone dat surrounds u, she ll do anytin to make u happy always, u no deep down in ur heart dat u might not meet someone like her again ...u dated her but u claim u dont love her....wat will u do?...ll u leave her n setlle low for someone low or u ll still b with her
how will i wish for sumtin and it comes to me and i reject it...not poasible i will want her for ever with all dat quality
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
dtito:
how will i wish for sumtin and it comes to me and i reject it...not poasible i will want her for ever with all dat quality
hmmmm, u mean u ll stay with her despite d fact that u dont love her....tanks for answering my question bro
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
temigracie: hmmmm, u mean u ll stay with her despite d fact that u dont love her....tanks for answering my question bro
i cant say i dont love her...i love her dats why i wanna stay wif her for ever.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ike~lips:

Dear husband

Love can also be wicked like brick and lace said. You will never fight to make love if you promise to take me shoppings. First problem is that we don't have a borehole at home, and fetching water from the stream is painful. I have been walking through a storm since Nigeria has lot the match and my father will not let us rest with his insults. When will you come and take me? Please i hope that fore winkver chocolate is 10cartons of lunch bars smiley

Your eager future wife wink

PS Are you abroad?
it so cool ma dear...everything is OK as u want it..I hope to see u soon wifey...hope u are beautiful sha. wink
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by Debbylizzy(f): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
[quote
author=Ike~lips]
Dear husband

Love can also be wicked like brick and lace said. You will never fight
to make love if you promise to take me shoppings. First problem is that
we don't have a borehole at home, and fetching water from the stream is
painful. I have been walking through a storm since Nigeria has lot the
match and my father will not let us rest with his insults. When will you
come and take me? Please i hope that forever chocolate is 10cartons of
lunch bars smiley

Your eager future wife

PS Are you abroad? [/quote]
haaaaa!u got me laughin.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by ayorwizz(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ike~lips:

Dear husband

Love can also be wicked like brick and lace said. You will never fight to make love if you promise to take me shoppings. First problem is that we don't have a borehole at home, and fetching water from the stream is painful. I have been walking through a storm since Nigeria has lot the match and my father will not let us rest with his insults. When will you come and take me? Please i hope that forever chocolate is 10cartons of lunch bars smiley

Your eager future wife

PS Are you abroad?
*sleep clears from eyes* Epic!!
Nne, u just made my nyt

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Debbylizzy:
haaaaa!u got me laughin.
laf and enjoy
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
ayorwizz:
*sleep clears from eyes* Epic!!
Nne, u just made my nyt
better sleep oh
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by estheroyin: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
common sweery come to mama,been waiting for u but why did u stay too long?common here
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
estheroyin: common sweery come to mama,been waiting for u but why did u stay too long?common here
ok baby u will be wif me in no time...am all yours
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by estheroyin: 1:54am On Jul 02, 2014
u nevr sleep ni it seems u r really waitn for reply frm ur future wiffy,brtter cum now before i get ma mind changed,common baby.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 4:13am On Jul 02, 2014
estheroyin: u nevr sleep ni it seems u r really waitn for reply frm ur future wiffy,brtter cum now before i get ma mind changed,common baby.
lolz have u nt seen me ...i stay in gwags make i reach u #hehe
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by estheroyin: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2014
how u dey dis morning hp say u sleep well nw wey u don recieve reply to ur letter frm ur future wife

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2014
estheroyin: how u dey dis morning hp say u sleep well nw wey u don recieve reply to ur letter frm ur future wife
sure nah...hope u slept well too...i been see u for ma dream ..
thought it was for real...despite i no know ur looks.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by estheroyin: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2014
send me mail sweethrt mi augustinalilly@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife. by dtito(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2014
estheroyin: send me mail sweethrt mi augustinalilly@yahoo.com
sure rite away dear

(1) (Reply)

Female Circumsision / Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? / When To Have SEX In A Relationship ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.