Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31217 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
INNOisBACK: Ah Please Dont go oooo

Lol you're sweet. Thanks. Sighhhh.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by obayaya(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I will need SoftSparky and MzMariah to do that sir...

You want the 2 of them?

Are u sure you can handle them?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya: Sighhh. Time to take another break from Nairaland. This place can be very draining.

Abeg no commit suicide cause of me o.. I wouldnt want e-God to judge me for making some1 commit suicide biko.

Shey i dey my own, U kum begin threaten me, now na U want run leave me..

Please i am sorry for all those sh*t sir, I thought we were only playing now? Xo why are are U taking this serious?? *In Patoranking's voice, Please don't take this serious* I was only giving it to you take give am to me, just that i was serving it too hot... U know this is naija, so we dey do am as e dey hot grin grin

But if you still wish to deactivate this particular account, no problem then, we all know you have so many NL account, but oluwa go still dey expose them one by one and U will always be dear to my heart kuz U will be the First Nairalander i led to deactivating one of his fake account. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

You want the 2 of them?

Are u sure you can handle them?

If i can't handle the both of them, they 2 will handle me na grin grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Abeg no commit suicide cause of me o.. I wouldnt want e-God to judge me for making some1 commit suicide biko.

Shey i dey my own, U kum begin threaten me, now na U want run leave me..

Please i am sorry for all those sh*t sir, I thought we were only playing now? Xo why are are U taking this serious?? *In Patoranking's voice, Please don't take this serious* I was only giving it to you take give am to me, just that i was serving it too hot... U know this is naija, so we dey do am as e dey hot grin grin

But if you still wish to deactivate this particular account, no problem then, we all know you have so many NL account, but oluwa go still dey expose them one by one and U will always be dear to my heart kuz U will be the First Nairalander i led to deactivating one of his fake account. grin grin
Dude, give it a rest, i wish you knew how dumb your posts are!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Well his grammar has improved somewhat. This wasn't a complete waste of time.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
INNOisBACK: Dude, give it a rest, i wish you knew how dumb your posts are!

He's a child. He ran away until some of his fellow children mentioned him. Apparently you need to say his name three times to make him appear.

It's a real pity he didn't hear the advice I was trying to give him. But that's not my problem.

I am way too nice.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by obayaya(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

If i can't handle the both of them, they 2 will handle me na grin grin

Lazy pikin grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
INNOisBACK: Dude, give it a rest, i wish you knew how dumb your posts are!

Another of his account.. Still counting and recording.

Na only me una dey tell to free the matter... U wont preach for your so called Mr.Meiya to give it a rest abi??

Weldone.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Another of his account.. Still counting and recording.

Na only me una dey tell to free the matter... U wont preach for your so called Mr.Meiya to give it a rest abi??

Weldone.
Apparently you're dumber than i thought. undecided Cute face doesnt translate to common sense afterall... Do u stay in Lag tho? I could bang you for just a night? grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
INNOisBACK: Apparently you're dumber than i thought. undecided Cute face doesnt translate to common sense afterall... Do u stay in Lag tho? I could bang you for just a night? grin

Cute? Don't even let me start taking this to that level, please.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Cute? Don't even let me start taking this to that level, please.
Was just Comforting him... grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
INNOisBACK: Apparently you're dumber than i thought. undecided Cute face doesnt translate to common sense afterall... Do u stay in Lag tho? I could bang you for just a night? grin

Is your Father not around?? Or are u tired of his damn hole?? Ewu Sokoto grin grin Ka my g.f jidekwa gi, He will rip off your balls and feed it to the eagles grin

Quoting and replying a dumb dude. What does that make U??

It's just like arguing with a mad man... Dat mean's U are mad too cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Okay, that's enough. NOT ON MY THREAD.

If you guys don't want your posts hidden and your handles banned, please, kindly do me a favour and unfollow this thread.

If you're willing to stay and learn from exceptionally brilliant posters like us, then your intelligent inputs are welcome...

If not, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
@ KelvinGraphics, can you please pretend to be a grown up like real adults do?

Stop provoking posters and inciting trouble in here. If you don't respect people's parents, WE do.

Stay out of this thread!

Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Lazy pikin grin

I am not lazy ooo. I just enjoy doing nothing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
INNOisBACK: Was just Comforting him... grin

My dear, I'm out. Sorry GSKing, I don't have the patience
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
GSKing: @ KelvinGraphics, can you please pretend to be a grown up like real adults do?

Stop provoking posters and inciting trouble in here. If you don't respect people's parents, WE do.

Stay out of this thread!

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ok...

Thanks for allowing me use your thread do this, and i am sorry for derailing it if i did.

Good Night.

Obayaya and Olubukato.... Una weldone o, I don waka my own thing.

Atleast, my mission was accomplished...
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KingTom(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Ok...

Thanks for allowing me use your thread do this, and i am sorry for derailing it if i did.

Good Night.

Obayaya and Olubukato.... Una weldone o, I don waka my own thing.

Atleast, my mission was accomplished...

Ewu! grin grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingTom:
Ewu! grin grin

Mad man grin grin

You are derailing this thread o

It's llike U want to get banned abi?? cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

My dear, I'm out. Sorry GSKing, I don't have the patience

C'mon sweet, no offence takensmiley

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KingTom(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Mad man grin grin

You are derailing this thread o

It's llike U want to get banned abi?? cheesy
Mtcheew, anybody who bans me is GAY!
grin grin grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Fulaman198(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Nairaland just gets so annoying sometimes. I find myself having the dumbest arguments with the stupidest people.

I mean, look at this ^^^

I understand where you are coming from.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingTom:
Mtcheew, anybody who bans me is GAY!
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KingTom(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

grin grin grin grin
I no talk o lipsrsealed
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingTom:
I no talk o lipsrsealed

I only flashed my white 32 teeths kuz i felt they need fresh air... Abi U see me talk?? lipsrsealed
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KingTom(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I only flashed my white 32 teeths kuz i felt they need fresh air... Abi U see me talk?? lipsrsealed
Guy make we move, fynestboi don show!
*****Runs away*******
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingTom:
Guy make we move, fynestboi don show!
*****Runs away*******

Hehehe...
Abeg kum make i carry you for my Buggatti Veyron. grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Airforce1: Front Yes...Back No!

What does this comment mean?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2014
khiaa:

What does this comment mean?

You must be a learner @ khlaa
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Sir!... Where is the Softsparkyy na?? angry
Kelvin honey meet me in my room.
Room 106. I have a surprise for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Shares Shocking But Funny Video Of A Dog Twerking. Fans React / Photo Of Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife With Groomsmen / Moet Abebe And Her Backside In Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.