Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31266 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 23, 2014
obayaya:

You want the 2 of them?

Are u sure you can handle them?

You want kelvin to die? ka mariah jide kwa ya.
KelvinGraphics I ga ebunwu kwa?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:16am On Jul 23, 2014
softsparkyy:

You want kelvin to die? ka mariah jide kwa ya.
KelvinGraphics I ga ebunwu kwa?
Oburu na mu ebunwuro, unu eburu nu'm na.

It seemz Mariah is mourning xum1 xo she is outta of d game.

Okwa mu ng gi on dis 1cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:18am On Jul 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
Kelvin honey meet me in my room.
Room 106. I have a surprise for you.
Iam already there swit... Wia r thou na??
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Oburu na mu ebunwuro, unu eburu nu'm na.

It seemz Mariah is mourning xum1 xo she is outta of d game.

Okwa mu ng gi on dis 1cheesy
Onyemuoo.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 2:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Airforce1:

You must be a learner @ khlaa

Ok, I asked you to explain your comment but instead of explaining you felt the need to insult me, therefore I will tell you what I THINK it means.

I think you are saying that you are gay and that you give bjs but you don't take it up your azz, now if I am wrong I do not apologies because you should have explained instead of throwing insults.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Chai.... the dude isn't even cute sef. if I'm gay, I won't do him.
Dem purple guys (u say gay, I say purple), are exciting. They are fashionable, trendy, smart, well-spoken, courteous, super cute but sometimes too vain. undecided the last pisses me off

See my son dey vex ooo. Na wo vex my Kevin like this? Me and am go enter one trouser oooo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2014
I don't understand people sometimes. Must everything be turned into a free for all? Some people like guys, others like girls. What's with the hate? It's ridiculous. My sexual orientation ain't anyone's business. Stupid closet ass-wipes feeling funky cos they are on an online forum.

Bisi is one heck of a man. I like the guy. But Ellen, I love, love her. I'd like me someone like that. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, I asked you to explain your comment but instead of explaining you had the need to insult me, therefore I will tell you what I THINK it means.

I think you are saying you are gay and that you give bjs but you don't take it up your azz, now if I am wrong I do not apologies because you should have explained instead throwing insults.

Tell that to your "Bummy" boyfriend

Cheers!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=Airforce1]

@Airforce1 I guess my assumption about you was correct. My boyfriend isn't gay, if he were he would be digging your hole not mine. How does it feel to be insulted?

Cheers!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2014
khiaa:

[quote author=Airforce1]

@Airforce1 I guess my assumption about you was correct. My boyfriend isn't gay, if he were he would be digging your hole not mine. How does it feel to be insulted?

Cheers!

Question for the gods

And for your information "khlaa" or whatever u calld yourself..
I'M NOT GAY
Stop dragging my honourable name to the mud

Nonsense!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=Airforce1][/quote]say what nigga
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

Yeah, Osama Bin-Laden. I hear he gives expert blowjobss.
hmm that explains why he did what he did and ended how he ended.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya: Sighhh. Time to take another break from Nairaland. This place can be very draining.
THIS ASHAWO WHERE ARE YOU TAKING A BREAK TO. I AM BEGINING TO THINK YOU ARE A TRANSGENGER, GOSH THEY ARE AS DISGHUSTING AS GAYS. #SPITS
AND YOU HAVE THR GUTS TO INSULT EVERYONE HERE? YOU DEY CRASE O. OYA RUN, TAKE YOU FAKE BREAST AND DICCK AWAY FROM HERE.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2014
shoefreak: See my son dey vex ooo. Na wo vex my Kevin like this? Me and am go enter one trouser oooo. grin
Mammy abeg no bother to share ur expensive trouser with any badbelle person jare...
D person only make himself vex atlast. Him fall him hand by regreting starting up dis whole issue.

Howdy jare and Good morning.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2014
MRSANITY: THIS ASHAWO WHERE ARE YOU TAKING A BREAK TO. I AM BEGINING TO THINK YOU ARE A TRANSGENGER, GOSH THEY ARE AS DISGHUSTING AS GAYS. #SPITS
AND YOU HAVE THR GUTS TO INSULT EVERYONE HERE? YOU DEY CRASE O. OYA RUN, TAKE YOU FAKE BREAST AND DICCK AWAY FROM HERE.

Oh. Are you sad because I rejected you? You tried to pm me. Then you followed me. Now you're sad. Stay out of my mentions, you loser.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh. Are you sad because I rejected you? You tried to pm me. Then you followed me. Now you're sad. Stay out of Mt mentons, you loser.
gringrin That was wicked!!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh. Are you sad because I rejected you? You tried to pm me. Then you followed me. Now you're sad. Stay out of Mt mentons, you loser.
You are funny tranny, you rejected me on the internet? did i toast you? hahahahaha, you take the internet too seriously, have we met, i don't know if you are even pretty commmon. I have actually unfollowed you, a she-male is not worth my attention.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
MRSANITY: You are funny tranny, you rejected me on the internet? did i toast you? hahahahaha, you take the internet too seriously, have we met, i don't know if you are even pretty commmon. I have actually unfollowed you, a transgendered is not worth my attention.

As delayed as it was, I'm glad you can follow instructions. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Guess what gay peeps, your other thread on LBGT MEET UP ZONE (Something like that) has been closed by the boss himself grin firsteva mentioned his name, i'm very sure thats why it was closed grin

Homosexuals, losing the battle since 1960 grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

As delayed as it was, I'm glad you can follow instructions. Bye.
TO HELL TRANNY!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
undecided undecided na wa ooo. Do people ever get tired?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
"Loosing" the battle. If you say so, móron.

It got closed because the mods were getting tired of hiding the mouth-breather's posts. It mentioned me SIX times in less than 10 minutes. What a "looser" (as our resident spelling bee champion would put it)

I wonder if it got banned. For the third time in two days.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya: "Loosing" the battle. If you say so, móron.

If got closed because the mods were getting tired of hiding the mouth-breather's posts. It mentioned me SIX times in less than 10 minutes. What a "looser" (as our resident spelling bee champion would put it)
yea, looser, loser, whatever, English is not my father's language, it is borrowed. You can hang yourself on my spellings, who cares undecided
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
See Vengeance cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
MRSANITY: yea, looser, loser, whatever, English is not my father's language, it is borrowed. You can hang yourself on my spellings, who cares undecided

Standard excuse of rétards. Nigeria is one of the few countries that has English as its official language. Even the US doesn't have English as an official language. Go open a book and stop making excuses for your mediocrity. Did I say mediocrity? I meant inferiority.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chei diaris god o
Diaris god o
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2014

Unfollowed me, indeed. It's even still on your miserable profile. Desperation. Thirst.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya: "Loosing" the battle. If you say so, móron.

It got closed because the mods were getting tired of hiding the mouth-breather's posts. It mentioned me SIX times in less than 10 minutes. What a "looser" (as our resident spelling bee champion would put it)

I wonder if it got banned. For the third time in two days.
Who was banned bittch?? i laugh at your ignorance, my posts were closed by antispambot for using another language, who would ban someone for homosexuals?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

Unfollowed me, indeed. It's even still on your miserable profile. Desperation. Thirst.
you can check again tranny! which real man would want to have anything to do with a venomous transsexual?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sigh.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

Standard excuse of rétards. Nigeria is one of the few countries that has English as its official language. Even the US doesn't have English as an official language. Go open a book and stop making excuses for your mediocrity. Did I say mediocrity? I meant inferiority.
Go suck a coc K tranny!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Empress Njamah Steps Out In See-Through Outfit For Bryan Okwara's Birthday Bash / 'Kcee Asked For My Unclad Photos' - Female Fan Claims On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.