Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? (1203 Views)

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / How Do I Encourage My Girlfriend To Contribute Positively To Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
This question has become very pertinent to ask, as I took a keen introspection into my personal life, n d people around me; I got to realise, dat I have never met any close lady friend, dat impacted positively into my life (save just 1,some yrs back during my final year in skool),Nowadays almost every lady, seem to be after milking you, n. Having nothing, absolutely nothing, to credit ur life with, or even mek u have them in mind.

Is this just perculiar to me; or it is a general phenomena, other comrades also encounter; pls share ur thoughts...
Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Will I be right to say all ladies, are very, selfish, wicked, ergocentric n egoistic?...

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Raymondenyi: Will I be right to say all ladies, are very, selfish, wicked, ergocentric n egoistic?...
You will be wrong to say this and btw Ladies can affect your life positively, it happens.
Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by smileysmiles(f): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Raymondenyi: Will I be right to say all ladies, are very, selfish, wicked, ergocentric n egoistic?...

no u would not be right to say so
Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by forkinsonlolo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
You are right op. If someone can see the future I would have avoided some girls like a plague. out of four girls I dated only one, my first love made impact in my life. too bad we broke up on genotype compatibility. The rest are pest pest and pest. igi da eye fo

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by ebullientV(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Op there are good girls o.. The ones that will impact into your life physically, spiritually and otherwise..
The truth is MOST of d times they fall for only the players; the ones that treat them like poo, yet they love 'em like crazy and will do anytn 4 'em..

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by dre11(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Just asking
i thought there is a diffrence btw girls and ladies

anyway, when u meet a real/reasonable lady you won't even ask if she has impacted on ur life because u will clearly see the impact and be greatful for that

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Except For my Mum:- I'm still waiting to come across a Life changing female which BTW should be my bride.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 06, 2014
'M still yet to see; any lady n impacting my life; god pls send dat lady 2me!
Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 06, 2014
Me I see them as burden, maybe I'm yet to meet a better one sha.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by MabraO: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2014
smileysmiles:
no u would not be right to say so

Ify Angela:
You will be wrong to say this and btw Ladies can affect your life positively, it happens.

Coming from two girls am not surprised

To topic
Some can impact, d % is small compared Ito those that doesn't. They out there to milk u

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by MizMyColi(f): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2014
Raymondenyi: 'M still yet to see; any lady n impacting my life; god pls send dat lady 2me!
Here's my 2Penny - Women are beautiful and they are loads of Favors. If you keep attracting the wrong kind of women, you might wanna do an inner appraisal of your thinking, your vibe and your energy. Are they more in a negative than positive light? Do you have this deep-seated conviction that nothing good can come out of any Lady? If you do, then you might wanna change.

There's something I'm learning to do and that is seeing good in all men, even at those times when their bad is so glaring! I'm learning to see everyone as God sees them and I can tell you, without an iota of doubt that my relationships have been better. cheesy

Someone who means so much to me taught me that people are in your life for the following:

1. A Reason
2. A Season and
3. A Lifetime

Lately, I've had people fill these 3 categories, especially males and all I do each day is count my blessings. grin

Here's hoping that my epistle spurs you on - and in a positive light too. wink

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Here's my 2Penny - Women are beautiful and they are loads of Favors. If you keep attracting the wrong kind of women, you might wanna do an inner appraisal of your thinking, your vibe and your energy. Are they more in a negative than positive light? Do you have this deep-seated conviction that nothing good can come out of any Lady? If you do, then you might wanna change.

There's something I'm learning to do and that is seeing good in all men, even at those times when their bad is so glaring! I'm learning to see everyone as God sees them and I can tell you, without an iota of doubt that my relationships have been better. cheesy

Someone who means so much to me taught me that people are in your life for the following:

1. A Reason
2. A Season and
3. A Lifetime

Lately, I've had people fill these 3 categories, especially males and all I do each day is count my blessings. grin

Here's hoping that my epistle spurs you on - and in a positive light too. wink

Tnx; very incitive write up; d last lady I had; I had I had to abandon her; cus of same thing; I discovered, she was just milking, notin positive @ all, n I ain't learning nothing 4rm her, very narrow minded....
I'v always wondered, I don't think d fault is me... No,

I think' it is just common wt ladies; it is very rare(close to impossible) to meet impactful girls; d majority re "lady like". Dey re just so many...
Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by scribble: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2014
the mentality that Nigerian women have, a lot of them see men as the enemy...that we just wanna hit and run

so theyve developed a hit and run mindset too...and everybody is losing

too many ashewo and maga business out there.

but in all honesty there are some Proverbs 31 women out there...

encounter such and you would be convinced that there is hope even in the abyss of the relationship game in this country
Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by MizMyColi(f): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2014
Raymondenyi:

Tnx; very incitive write up; d last lady I had; I had I had to abandon her; cus of same thing; I discovered, she was just milking, notin positive @ all, n I ain't learning nothing 4rm her, very narrow minded....
I'v always wondered, I don't think d fault is me... No,

I think' it is just common wt ladies; it is very rare(close to impossible) to meet impactful girls; d majority re "lady like". Dey re just so many...
Sorry about the belated reply. You see, if anything, I'd say it's very, very possible to meet these ladies...The presence of a counterfeit means there's actually an original.....I'm no counterfeit, I know Ladies, married and single who are original too grin you may need to widen your search area or better still, change your mindset [it all begins there]. I betcha, you'll attract them wink

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
They are but too infinitesimal to count.
Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2014
@OP, it really depends on what you're looking for in a woman particularly.
Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by smileysmiles(f): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
MabraO:

Coming from two girls am not surprised

To topic
Some can impact, d % is small compared Ito those that doesn't. They out there to milk u

but u agree with us even tho d % is small yea?
Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by MizMyColi(f): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
smileysmiles:

Is photography your profession? @Siggy?
Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by MabraO: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
smileysmiles:

I only agree with those that falls under that small %
Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Op I don't know the kind of girls you go out with. But as for me, yes 90% of the women I have dated left me in a better condition than the met me. Maybe you should stop going after chewing gum girls and go for ladies ( mature girls) who have something to offer other than her body.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
softsparkyy: You see in life, you cant have it all. Maybe the ladies that are willing to change your life to better might be those you term ugly,shapeless and classless.
It's a funny world we re in . Most times the good guys meet the bad girls and the good girls will be somewhere with bad guys killing themselves and trying to make them a better person.
You are right. the good guys run after the bad girls and the good girls fall in love with the wrong guys, maybe Op runs after girls who are beautiful on the outside and ignore the important things he should have looked out for or maybe he meets a lady and goes' hey, be my girlfriend' without even getting to know her.

Ladies make huge impact in the lives of guys. that I'm sure of. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Impact Positively To One's Life? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
softsparkyy: You see in life, you cant have it all. Maybe the ladies that are willing to change your life to better might be those you term ugly,shapeless and classless.
It's a funny world we re in . Most times the good guys meet the bad girls and the good girls will be somewhere with bad guys killing themselves and trying to make them a better person.
mzmariah: You are right. the good guys run after the bad girls and the good girls fall in love with the wrong guys, maybe Op runs after girls who are beautiful on the outside and ignore the important things he should have looked out for or maybe he meets a lady and goes' hey, be my girlfriend' without even getting to know her.
Ladies make huge impact in the lives of guys. that I'm sure of. smiley
. Yeah; u two; hit a very pivotal point in ur comment; I could be choosy wen it comes to ladies; wat draws me closer to a lady, is her beauty, den d attitude could mek me stay or fly; I tink, will need to strt working more on my self; God willing... I also could be very 9c, n caring most times (I really can't chaange ds, it is just me) both to guyz; I empathize a lot; b4 any of my actions.

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? / My Girlfriend Is 15 Am 20 What Dah Fu*k Wrong With Me / How Many Of Us Guys Agree To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.