Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? (3225 Views)

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Jamie87(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2014
Instead of you to go and hustle and add money to your youth and CV, you dey here they ask foolish question. Will this thread make your babe come back to you? NO. So go and hustle. Another girl you like will come across you.
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Afam4eva(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2014
I would have asked this kind of question like 3 years ago. Now that i know what the world wants, i'm gonna focus on getting there and i will be the meanest billionaire ever. By then, i won't even be wasting my energy to toast any babe. Once i point at you, you follow.

Here's what i mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2014
][color=#000030:
Instead of you to go and hustle and add money to your youth and CV, you dey here they ask foolish question. Will this thread make your babe come back to you? NO. So go and hustle. Another girl you like will come across you. [/color]
I'm trying o. All I'm just avoiding is to buy an overused container after making much money undecided
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2014
Afam4eva: I would have asked this kind of question like 3 years ago. Now that i know what the world wants, i'm gonna focus on getting there and i will be the meanest billionaire ever. By then, i won't even be wasting my energy to toast any babe. Once i point at you, you follow.

Here's what i mean

Girls sha cheesy
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Jamie87(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Eze Promoe:
I'm trying o. All I'm just avoiding is to buy an overused container after making much money undecided
Huh? Is that even realistic? After making money you want to tell me all containers available then will be overused? I always blame people for their choices. If you eNd up with such a container, it's your fault.
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2014
][color=#000030:
Huh? Is that even realistic? After making money you want to tell me all containers available then will be overused? I always blame people for their choices. If you eNd up with such a container, it's your fault. [/color]
It can't be my fault because they don't have it written on their faces. smiley
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Jamie87(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2014
Eze Promoe:
You are what you attract.
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Afam4eva(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Yes, they do actually. it's just that we ignore the tell tale signs and focus on what we want. When what attracts me in a girl is her curvy hips then i should be ready for what i get.
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Acidosis(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2014
SisterCaro: Young guys apart from a lady's young, slim body what else do you want these ladies for?
Have you ever thought that because you have decided to use them so much for nothing in return, they have decided to be with people they can also use and benefit from?
You have turned you ladies into sexual gratification machines and they have in return decided to turn your fathers and grandfathers into their on atm machines since you cannot fulfil that part.

This is bad... Ladies have turned themselves to Foreign Exchange & Trade.

The situation is even worse for those guys who do not have the mind for double and tripple dating. Commitment to one girl in this era of globalization is suicidal.

Una don turn una selves to "point-and-kill" fish sad so so bad....
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by crackhaus: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2014
Afam4eva:

Here's what i mean

The Lamborghini does the talking... grin
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2014
Afam4eva:
Yes, they do actually. it's just that we ignore the tell tale signs and focus on what we want. When what attracts me in a girl is her curvy hips then i should be ready for what i get.
It's true that we make the mistake most time, but what I'm against is ladies putting on fake ostentation. If you're a gold digger with nice body figures, let the world know that you're doing it for the money and let that be clear to your admirers, anyone who still wants to go ahead is free to go.
All this ladies messing up themselves will start dressing in long skirts to Deeper Life Church and headtie covering their hears when they start approaching their mid 30s.
Guys don hear am.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2014
][color=#000030:
You are what you attract. [/color]
I don't agree. People do attract their opposite. Take for example, a bad guy, after sleeping around with girls in the city, he would go back to the village to look for wife. It's not uncommon.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
OohMpa: Aristos are the in thing for girls....

Ooh Mpa got the solution for you to be an aristo:

1) Grow a pot belly to the extent that you can't see your dïck when you're näked. Chicks dig those kinds of bellies smiley

2) Learn how to spit when talking. Truss me, chicks love the saliva pouring on them smiley

3) Always carry pako(chewing stick) around and talk with it...

4) Wear trad most of the time with a pair of Timbs

5) carry a torchlight phone around with you. Yes, chicks are that stupid..smiley

6) Always behave like an imbe. An imbe loves an imbe smiley

7) and ALWAYS speak worse than Patience Jonathan. It always works

#Sai

Smh...totally derogatory comment in a truly male chauvinistic manner.

@ OP...y do guys go for rich older women. You should ponder about that as well before u start throwing stones.
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by majalisa(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Slimchy09:

Smh...totally derogatory comment in a truly male chauvinistic manner.

@ OP...y do guys go for rich older women. You should ponder about that as well before u start throwing stones.
agreed but d excessiveness and shamelessness at which most ladies do it is alarming.yes men do it but the physiology and anatomy of the depreciation of whatever faculty is involved is not as pronounced as it is in ladies
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by majalisa(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Afam4eva:
curvy hips ke!!!believe me if dat kpekus has an odometer just lyk cars,u won't even go for a test drive as soon as u open d driver's door and glanced at d bad odometer reading on d dashboard

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by blazetitov: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
majalisa: curvy hips ke!!!believe me if dat kpekus has an odometer just lyk cars,u won't even go for a test drive as soon as u open d driver's door and glanced at d bad odometer reading on d dashboard
ahahahahahaahhahaaa. LWKMD.
Haba now, try to be modest a little.
#runsaway.
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
majalisa: agreed but d excessiveness and shamelessness at which most ladies do it is alarming.yes men do it but the physiology and anatomy of the depreciation of whatever faculty is involved is not as pronounced as it is in ladies

whatever u jus typed up there...i was totally lost halfway thru

My point is...both genders are guilty of the 'crime'. You shouldnt label one a sinner and the other a saint jus because of the frequency of occurrence.

Dnt make this a female-bashin stuff cos its nt peculiar to our sex alone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by majalisa(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Slimchy09:

whatever u jus typed up there...i was totally lost halfway thru

My point is...both genders are guilty of the 'crime'. You shouldnt label one a sinner and the other a saint jus because of the frequency of occurrence.

Dnt make this a female-bashin stuff cos its nt peculiar to our sex alone.

ma'am look around u,is just to glaring and u just can seperate d frequency ratio from d gender.
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
majalisa: ma'am look around u,is just to glaring and u just can seperate d frequency ratio from d gender.

Is it not ur male compatriot that opened a thread 'what is wrong wt a male dating a woman 13 - 15 years younger than he'.
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Slimchy09:

Is it not ur male compatriot that opened a thread 'what is wrong wt a male dating a woman 13 - 15 years younger than he'.
Why then shouldn't they stick together forever?
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by immortalvoices(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2014
OohMpa: Aristos are the in thing for girls....

Ooh Mpa got the solution for you to be an aristo:

1) Grow a pot belly to the extent that you can't see your dïck when you're näked. Chicks dig those kinds of bellies smiley

2) Learn how to spit when talking. Truss me, chicks love the saliva pouring on them smiley

3) Always carry pako(chewing stick) around and talk with it...

4) Wear trad most of the time with a pair of Timbs

5) carry a torchlight phone around with you. Yes, chicks are that stupid..smiley

6) Always behave like an imbe. An imbe loves an imbe smiley

7) and ALWAYS speak worse than Patience Jonathan. It always works

#Sai

Wicked

The tale of OohMpa
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by majalisa(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2014
Slimchy09:

let's stick to d issue in discuss maam..we aint talking about perverts but deviants
Re: Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? by EzePromoe: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
majalisa:
let's stick to d issue in discuss maam..we aint talking about perverts but deviants
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Reasons Sex Is Important In Your Relationship (maturedmind) / I Am Of The Opinion That Uniben Girls Are The Most Endowed / A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.