Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) (45872 Views)

Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos) / Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams / SSS Summons Senator Zanna Over Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by johnstar(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ok
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
jayseehe: I don't need to type many words, all I can say is GEJ is failure personified. anybody that disagrees with me is either a tribalist or a PDP shareholder

Yes GEJ is a Failure.. but on the wider side.. every single Nigerian who has an opinion about Nigeria but prefers to "Manage" the situation or break out in online forums without "Taking Necessary Actions" to attempt to correct the situation is a failure. That includes all organs of Governance and Security as well as the citizens. do you get my drift. CONFAB idi0ts are busy creating more states so they can settle for Governors and Commissioners to perpetuate corruption in the name of People's Voice.. are the people not the ones dying in hospitals because of lack of adequate medical facilities, what are Governors doing with their budget asides having over 40 Special Assistants and planting flowers and putting up Christmas lights.. My WARNING to all Nairalanders who think life is OKAY.. these people being slaughtered are the poor.. when then become angry and frustrated, they will turn on you and kill you for your watch or phone or umbrella.. do you thing 95% of 170 million Nigerians can afford a meal a day?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by oyowo: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
adekayo_1234: picture or.....

Yes! Yes! I would say it again and again that Gej is a failure and all he's thinking about right now is a second term in office. PDP had better dropped this man if they want peace for this nation come 2015.
This Boko haram palaver wouldn't have escalated to this point if he had dealt with it from the start but instead he placed his second term ambition ahead of human lives. Smh for this nation
Where were you when your leaders/mentors vowed to make the nation ungovernable for GEJ Just shut up and allow the law of kama take it course. You must reap what you sow.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
For the umpteenth time, I put it to you that no girls were kidnapped...
All these shits are makings of sound political script writers who're, unfortunately, not good enough.

Their gimmicks will soon be unearthed. You can't cage smokes you know; can you?

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by funshint(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nosurrenda: Why can't Buhari order the release of these girls na?
Seriously can't U̶̲̥̅̊ just borrow a brain 4 a day...Eediot!
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
Jonathan should act quickly and decisively like a true leader to bring back those girls....

If he doesn't, it might determine the fate of Jonathan and might bring down his government.......

The whole world is watching, he has no where to hide.... The fact that he initially denied the girls were missing shows how out of touch he is....

Just weeks before the girls were kidnapped, 40 boys were slaughtered in their dormitory. A true leader won't deny the abduction because logic would apply that a group that is capable of killing 40 boys for studying can commit any kind of dastardly act. Yes, principals were missing, yes, warnings to close down the school weren't adhered to initially deny that it ever happened was a blunder. The amateur response of the soldiers and the inaccurate figures the Army spokesman gave even made it ridiculous.

Jonathan has been skewed to think every crisis is fomented by opposition to unsettle his government, which is clearly not completely true... Yes, there are opportunistic opposition using it as a tool but not in the scope Jonathan has deluded himself to think...

I don't know why it's taking so long to bring back the girls and I can't imagine what the parents of these girls are currently going through when they hear the harrowing stories of Senator Zanna

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Ladyad(f): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by lekkie073(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chibok girls saga
126 missing.....it later changed to 2xx then initially 4 escaped from sambisa......later on another 2x escaped......
Then we hear DAT.......one is pregnant......they r sleeping with them.......they are molesting then......they are molesting them and shooting them....
.at the end of the day ..........we will hear DAT............they have killed them all...........then ............

We start the major debate............
Do u believe there was actually a kidnapping?

This nigerian season film go long gaan cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Rexnegro(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
I can't help but imagine why are these boko guys behaving in this barbaric manners... already that region is not developed yet they re killing and destroying themselves all because of a president from a minority group? mehnnn if they tink power is made for them alone in this country then they are insane... since 1960 northerners have more head of state/presidents than any region..so what else do they want ehn? can't wait to hear from asari tokunbo again..

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by emanobis(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
please,let the truth be told-these boko ppl r hiding in a camp where there r only men,so they've actually kidnapped those girls for their sexual urge since they encourage child abuse in d name of child marriage
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by crownwealth: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
That senator like liess too much

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by danniyal(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
thought the CDS said they know where these girls are? how on earth can over 200 girls go missing just like that and no one is saying anything about it? honestly I am tired of this country
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by lekkie073(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
voltron:

Yes GEJ is a Failure.. but on the wider side.. every single Nigerian who has an opinion about Nigeria but prefers to "Manage" the situation or break out in online forums without "Taking Necessary Actions" to attempt to correct the situation is a failure. That includes all organs of Governance and Security as well as the citizens. do you get my drift. CONFAB idi0ts are busy creating more states so they can settle for Governors and Commissioners to perpetuate corruption in the name of People's Voice.. are the people not the ones dying in hospitals because of lack of adequate medical facilities, what are Governors doing with their budget asides having over 40 Special Assistants and planting flowers and putting up Christmas lights.. My WARNING to all Nairalanders who think life is OKAY.. these people being slaughtered are the poor.. when then become angry and frustrated, they will turn on you and kill you for your watch or phone or umbrella.. do you thing 95% of 170 million Nigerians can afford a meal a day?
so u mean 95% of Nigerians do not eat daily? U well so?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by rash47(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
May the almighty comfort the parents of these girls and return their wards safely home......very very pathetic. And to all those sayiny its a scam you all are bad nigerians,
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by funshint(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
The question is "Where is Senator Zana getting his leads from" ghosts? If he truly went to UN to plead the course of his people, that said video would hv been a solid evidence for international communities to know the true situations of things....This guy is a liar and his culpability in this issue cannot be doubted. If the Nigerian security will do nothing, let FBI detain this man. U̶̲̥̅̊ hv a BH informant in your hands!!!

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by chinex276(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
ichidodo: Who still believes this crap kidnappings actually happened?!.....
only clueless maggots believe any girl was kidnapped. As 4 me nobody was kidnapped... Quote me anywea, i say, ''NOBODY WAS KIDNAPPED''

6 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by myspnigeria: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
God will surely deliver them
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Silensa(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
distinguish senator, it is not as if am not touched by this incidence but '' Somebody told me that they were shown'' who is this person?
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by candidbabe(f): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Boko haram was introduced to Nigeria by the hausas and Apc supporters of APC in order to fulfill their promise to Gej of making the country ungovernable.
unfortunately the islamist boko haram had turned against them,

let the hausas enjoy the music while it lasts.

meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by adekayo1234(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
oyowo:
Where were you when your leaders/mentors vowed to make the nation ungovernable for GEJ Just shut up and allow the law of kama take it course. You must reap what you sow.
karma u say? tell me if that state of emergency wasn't long overdue. But in order to curry the favor of the north, he had to wait until things degenerated this far. That's my only bitterness against him. Ati kekere la ti n peka iroko is what my people would say.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by akiOYIBO: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
jayseehe: I don't need to type many words, all I can say is GEJ is failure personified. anybody that disagrees with me is either a tribalist or a PDP shareholder
it depends on your view(s) about failure.....The girls abduction of a thing is pure politics and either way Jonathan triumphs..just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Mhudi: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
ritux: As for me, I don't believe those girls were kidnapped. Even the so called Americans came here and they could not find anything, whereas they were able to keep track and traces of Osama and Ghadaffi when they were running and hidding from one point to another.
Is so pathetic that you reason like this. Some of this abducted school girls parents have died out of shock and trauma, their mothers currently undergoing rehabilitation, video of the kidnapped girls forceful conversion to Islam reciting the Koran shown, and with an obvious fact that that school was attacked because it is located in a Christian community and most of the students Christians. With all this, it beat my imagination to think that some people out there still believe that the kidnapping never took place. Okay, it never took place, but we should all make efforts to rescue the girls, establish the validity of the kidnapping, and unraveling the mystery surrounding this episode, else, one day, your mother, father, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunties, etc. will be kidnapped and nobody will believe your tale. They will rather say, "you frame it all."

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Judolisco(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Em i think islamist dnt molest its against their religion......so picshure or idntbelivit
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by wellmax(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Some say APC funds BH, yet they bomb the same people who are suppose to be their electorate, bomb their schools and markets, does that sound logical to you?
Azazi said PDP is Bokoharam and Bokoharam is PDP, what happened to him, he was fired from office and later killed. Nigerians wake up. PDP want to cause a lot of commotion that will make elections impossible in the oppositions strongholds.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by akiOYIBO: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
funshint: The question is "Where is Senator Zana getting his leads from" ghosts? If he truly went to UN to plead the course of his people, that said video would hv been a solid evidence for international communities to know the true situations of things....This guy is a liar and his culpability in this issue cannot be doubted. If the Nigerian security will do nothing, let FBI detain this man. U̶̲̥̅̊ hv a BH informant in your hands!!!
declaring him culpable on the issue is unarguably a waste of time. The man himself is a politician stocked in between "the two" and will always be a two headed snake biting simultaneously different persons....

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
it just shows that these people are evil men fighting an evil predefined course by their late founder of an evil religion.
God knows how long islamic jihadist have been doing these atrocities.
God save us from their allah.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
wellmax: Some say APC funds BH, yet they bomb the same people who are suppose to be their electorate, bomb their schools and markets, thus that sound logical to you?
Azazi said PDP is Bokoharam and Bokoharam is PDP, what happened to him, he was fired from office and later killed. Nigerians wake up. PDP want to cause a lot of commotion that will make elections impossible in the oppositions strongholds.

fvck you!!!! this is not about APC or PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by OjujuCalabar(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
All these activities to discredit GEJ's led government and the crazy activities for Oil block runs renewal come 2015 is tearing the nation apart. Our politicians should help us. Our politicians are taking these thing too extreme.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nosurrenda: Why can't Buhari order the release of these girls na?
...what you are not sure of,please don't say it...
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by severee(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
grin yinmu! they r*pe and shoot each abudcted girl and them never finish by now? undecided #VeryFunny
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by texazzpete(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
oyowo:

The two men that claimed the North would make the country 'Ungovernable' for GEJ are Alhaji Lawal Kaita and Adamu Ciroma. They are both PDP elder statesmen.

You ignorant mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi And An Old Woman / Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.