Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) (45860 Views)

Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos) / Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams / SSS Summons Senator Zanna Over Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Abraham2013(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
vicadex07: Jonathan or boko haram don't need to. PDP's chance of winning anywhere in the southwest is 50:50 which is evident in the recent Ekiti elections. Yoruba people are very liberal and most usually vote out of reason and not sentiments unlike most of the people in the north. They are most likely to vote for a man who is both a muslim and from the North which makes Buhari a very formidable political opponent. But once the North is rulled out of the electoral process due to the current state of emergency and state of insecurity, then there is nothing or no one else whatsover that will stop Jonathan from winning come 2015. His people are definitely going to vote for him enmass plus about 50% of votes from southwest. Pls OPEN your eyes Nigerians.
My man, a word of advice, stop watching too much foreign movies.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by feedthenation(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
candidbabe: Boko haram was introduced to Nigeria by the hausas and Apc supporters of APC in order to fulfill their promise to Gej of making the country ungovernable.
unfortunately the islamist boko haram had turned against them,

let the hausas enjoy the music while it lasts.

meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

But Boko Haram has been in existence before the formation of APC, how can the party be sponsoring Boko Haram?
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by tit(f): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
The two greatest inventions of j-weeds:
1) the kidnap of umaru dikko
2) the kidnap, snake bite, molest, shot and pregnancy of chibok girls.

Other rans:
1) fayemi rice
2) Sinator Abe sootin
3) kabiru sokoto disapper from police jail
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by dtito(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mondisweets: So allah asked them to convert these girls to muslim then break their own sharia law by raping these girls after converting them undecided
Psychopaths simply hiding behind religion
maybe all does story are frame up..
dont u tink??
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by xandyE(f): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=ichidodo][color=#1980BC] [b]Who still believes this crap kidnappings actually happened?!..... i Don dy doubt am small small myself, political games in d highest order. Chai
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by abdul4new(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Le Ostrich: If una like make una roast them chop...

Sensationalization of the issue which is highly doubtful it ever occurred in the first place will not lead to amnesty for Boko Haram members or their sponsors.

The main focus for them now is to ensure GEJ is not re-elected cos they know the Man will not play Politics on Security when he secures a second term and most of these supporters of APC like these and their co-travellers in the form of Sanusi and El Rufai will seek asylum in Sudan.
See your life, another retardeen from otuoke.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by seedorfg(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Aah eleyi gidi gan
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by nagoma(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nosurrenda: Why can't Buhari order the release of these girls na?

You are an irresponsible piece of shiit.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by nagoma(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
sammaking:
you be mumu i swear u cant do 1% of wht GEJ has don for this Nation
blame ur weak erection and ur wives' miscarriage on GEJ fool
go tell Shetima and the Northern elders If u the gals back

So in your foolish opinion GEJ did something good in his life as president ?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by ogbronx(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
vicadex07: I don't know how you people reason. If you believe boko haram is incapable of the kidnap then you're dumber than I thought. How about the 40 schools boy that were killed mercilessly prior to the kidnap or the inccessant bombings in the north that continues till date. Are they all lies propagated by the opposition to make Jonathan look silly. The only reason Jonathan and Jonathanians are refusing to believe the chibok kidnap is because of the unexpected worldwide outrage and media coverage concerning the kidnaps that exposed his, cluelessness, incompetence and callousness as a leader. My advice to all Jonanthanians...pls rent a brain.
I laff tire oh! The rent a brain thing funny die. If only sense is sold in the open market, those selling would have made money from Nairaland I swear. This place is just too filled with low-sense and unenlightened pple. Some are like animals and others are literate but not educated.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by nagoma(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
oyowo:
Where were you when your leaders/mentors vowed to make the nation ungovernable for GEJ Just shut up and allow the law of kama take it course. You must reap what you sow.

Why are you so fooolish ?
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Safari29: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
We don't have a president
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by ogbronx(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
nagoma:

So in your foolish opinion GEJ did something good in his life as president ?
Bros, have you seen any of f the adverts abi propaganda on television by one transformation ambassadors ? You will be so pissed. I mean, what do these pple take Nigerians for? smh I tell.
I have learnt not to border with senselessness of some peeps like the person u quoted because they will always be here. Just be happy that you you don't reason so badly.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by delpee(f): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Lord please help us get these girls back against all odds. Its disheartening thinking about them and their parents. Any true mother will be disturbed about this. cry cry cry cry cry
Whatever it takes, our President should get them out of the jungle. Political campaign in the midst of so much instability and suffering seems inconsiderate.
#BringBackOurGirls
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by lyntiffany(f): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
adekayo_1234: picture or.....

Yes! Yes! I would say it again and again that Gej is a failure and all he's thinking about right now is a second term in office. PDP had better dropped this man if they want peace for this nation come 2015.
This Boko haram palaver wouldn't have escalated to this point if he had dealt with it from the start but instead he placed his second term ambition ahead of human lives. Smh for this nation
Is your brain alright or has it been struck by hurricane Katrina ? Do you know when this people started existing as far back as 2000 then they had no name, around 2009 they came up with religious crisis ,guess you've heard of Jos crisis, Bauchi and so many others .
I was there my brother was a victim they nearly killed him but thank God they couldn't. The question is this why did they lay low all this while, why spring up now ? ask your fucking brain that an tell me who is the failure ? So it din't start today , your Nama governors invented it and I know they can freez it as well. Stop seeking for whom to blame an ask them to do the needful.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by vicadex07(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Abraham2013:
My man, a word of advice, stop watching too much foreign movies.
This is what I pointed earlier. You people always refuse to reason logically, instead you and your cohorts resort to physical abuse and insults. Quite typical of all Jonathanians if you check throughout this thread and even nairaland entirely. I initially thought you were different but I was so wrong
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by nagoma(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
ogbronx: Bros, have you seen any of f the adverts abi propaganda on television by one transformation ambassadors ? You will be so pissed. I mean, what do these pple take Nigerians for? smh I tell.
I have learnt not to border with senselessness of some peeps like the person u quoted because they will always be here. Just be happy that you you don't reason so badly.

You made my day, at least there is one sensible and sincere person here.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by nagoma(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
lyntiffany: Is your brain alright or has it been struck by hurricane Katrina ? Do you know when this people started existing as far back as 2000 then they had no name, around 2009 they came up with religious crisis ,guess you've heard of Jos crisis, Bauchi and so many others .
I was there my brother was a victim they nearly killed him but thank God they couldn't. The question is this why did they lay low all this while, why spring up now ? ask your fucking brain that an tell me who is the failure ? So it din't start today , your Nama governors invented it and I know they can freez it as well. Stop seeking for whom to blame an ask them to do the needful.
Even if any of your fooolish presumptions are true , it is the duty of a sincere responsible and capable President as the chief security officer to ensure that they are brought before the law and dealt with. Instead of mourning like the impotent dude he is.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by lyntiffany(f): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
nagoma:
Even if any of your fooolish presumptions are true , it is the duty of a sincere responsible and capable President as the chief security officer to ensure that they are brought before the law and dealt with. Instead of mourning like the impotent dude he is.
Is you who should properly insert your brain cos your vomiting trash. Thank God you admitted finally that your Nama elites committed the crime an trust me jona will not just bring them to book but to the manuscript they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by synergycom19: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2014

Sensationalization of the issue which is highly doubtful it ever occurred in the first place will not lead to amnesty for Boko Haram members or their sponsors.

The main focus for them now is to ensure GEJ is not re-elected cos they know the Man will not play Politics on Security when he secures a second term and most of these supporters of APC like these and their co-travellers in the form of Sanusi and El Rufai will seek asylum in Sudan.
What a very weird analysis and a very ignorant thinking, don't worry when they bomb your village/town/state we will say it did not happen. That you just made it up. Or may your relation be carried away like those innocent girls whose only fault is being nigerians during the regime of pres.goodluck jonathan
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Tex42(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
seem diz senator/his informant has alot of valuable info which the FG and its security forces doesn't have.i think they shld be brought in for questioning,ah mean hw did they and where did they get d video...
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by honprof1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
If u r human , I will be disapointed but if u r not. , I laugh over it .

Nosurrenda: Why can't Buhari order the release of these girls na?
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by mezebel(f): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
!!! Senators #bring back our girls# he is number two suspect
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by mezebel(f): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
chinemerem26: .

I bu ewu...
confirmed ewu hausa
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Youngstar212: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
seunlayi: this is not a sweet story,
and again there is God ooooo
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by mezebel(f): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Marilyn_Nash: Humans though, he should forget the pain and suffering they go through, ofcos your daughter or sister isn't held captive so why should you care? Smh.
Do you know the case of Melanie? A british girl who was kidnapped 7 years ago, it may amaze you to know that even after these years, they are still searching for her, they didn't say ''oh it's just one child let's forget her and move on'', but here over 200 girls are missing and you want to forget, where is the love? Let this world end already.
mr.fulani,help us rescue d gals nah.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Wasquad(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
jayseehe: I don't need to type many words, all I can say is GEJ is failure personified. anybody that disagrees with me is either a tribalist or a PDP shareholder

So your tot is final? Broda u r responsible for ur tinking and A̶̲̥̅♏ responsible for mai reasoning.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by akiOYIBO: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
texazzpete:

The two men that claimed the North would make the country 'Ungovernable' for GEJ are Alhaji Lawal Kaita and Adamu Ciroma. They are both PDP elder statesmen.

You ignorant mumu.

both are northerners and if whatever they stated something of that kind, PDP wouldn't have been a factor not to state or withdraw what has been stated...You were confidently calling the gentleman an"ignorant man". If you are that literate and insightful how you could not realise that being a PDP statesman is never a factor to consider with respect to the issue...he sacks most of his cabinets and advisers....were they not members of the party. He knows even within the party he's got little friends to enemies compared
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by vicadex07(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
mezebel: !!! Senators #bring back our girls# he is number two suspect
I guess mr clueless is number one
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 6:06am On Jul 05, 2014

Why wait till 2nd term if he is capable of doing anything security wise if he can't now.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by kensnoop: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2014
Seems like no one is getting this man's story from the angle am seeing it, a serving Senator whose house or constituency is on fire have been away to America for the past 21 days, I mean 3 good weeks and there he has the gut to tell us the Fed Govt aint protecting his Citizens, what measures in particular has He taken to protect the people under his care??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race / Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / Presidential Election Results So Far: PDP In Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.