Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) (45861 Views)

Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos) / Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams / SSS Summons Senator Zanna Over Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2014
How I wish our C-in-C has balls.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2014
ichidodo: Who still believes this crap kidnappings actually happened?!.....
It happened buh was well planned (organised)..
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by MisterLongman(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2014
Nosurrenda: Why can't Buhari order the release of these girls na?
For your mind now " You are making sense"
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by MisterLongman(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2014
jayseehe: I don't need to type many words, all I can say is GEJ is failure personified. anybody that disagrees with me is either a tribalist or a PDP shareholder
Okay I don't agree with you but am not a tribalist neither am I a pdp shareholder cool
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by vicadex07(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2014
The koko of the matter is who are we really dealing
with here? No doubt there is a boko haram, But is
the Federal Government behind boko haram? Is the
PDP boko haram, and boko haram = PDP? Who are
supplying bh with arms through the borders? who is
really flying in helicopters with sophisticated arms
at night into bh camps? Why is it that whenever the
FG enters into trouble we hear some bomb explode
somewhere? Is it deliberate attention shifting? why
did Henry Okah accuse the FG of sponsoring the
october 1st 2010 bombing? why is Asari Dokubo still
a free man? even after threatening the national
security of the country? Why is Farouk Lawal still in
the house of reps even when he was caught red
handed taking bribe? Why is Ali Ndume still a free
man even after being implicated as a sponsor of bh?
WHERE IS OUR $20 billion
Boko haram anybody

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by justi4jesu(f): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
sad to hear this sad
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by point5: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
U serious ...nawa oo
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by advocate666: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
all these hide hide posts sef? wetin i go hear make sun no shine again? mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by M4gunners: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Conji den finish Boko Boys.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by ritux: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
As for me, I don't believe those girls were kidnapped. Even the so called Americans came here and they could not find anything, whereas they were able to keep track and traces of Osama and Ghadaffi when they were running and hidding from one point to another.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
can't understand if really they are killing the girls, whats the essence of amnesty..... these northern homo sapiens better retrace their steps because Jonathan must win 2011, though am not a fan of the docile president but we must not give in to intimidation and threat from a part of the country who thinks that its either they rule or they decide who rules...

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by jayseehe(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
MisterLongman: Okay I don't agree with you but am not a tribalist neither am I a pdp shareholder cool
my bad, I forgot to include gullible and _stupid :p
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Gamesound(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
jayseehe: I don't need to type many words, all I can say is GEJ is failure personified. anybody that disagrees with me is either a tribalist or a PDP shareholder

GEJ is nt The solution.... infact he should 4get this mata nd move on.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Arosa(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
@topic, I can't laugh cos Naija has turned into a tasteless comedy.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by adekayo1234(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
picture or.....

Yes! Yes! I would say it again and again that Gej is a failure and all he's thinking about right now is a second term in office. PDP had better dropped this man if they want peace for this nation come 2015.
This Boko haram palaver wouldn't have escalated to this point if he had dealt with it from the start but instead he placed his second term ambition ahead of human lives. Smh for this nation
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
So Annoying!
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Everything lies with the Nigerian government and her citizens. Unless they all decide to cooperate and help themselves - The World Will Only Continue TO Stare.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by winiwini: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
you are so D*mp!!!!!!!!

Nosurrenda: Why can't Buhari order the release of these girls na?
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by oyowo: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Even the cockroach in your cupboard is as a result of GEJ's failure.....Haba!....Don't be a judge in your own case.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by nerodenero: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Assuming your sisters, daughters or even cousins were involved, would you say Jonathan should move on?
Gamesound:
GEJ is nt The solution.... infact he should 4get this mata nd move on.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by winiwini: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
only you and fam*ly refuse to believe it....

ichidodo: Who still believes this crap kidnappings actually happened?!.....
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by CodedTobx(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
I weep for the youths future of my dear country... #smh in frank face mood
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
We need a system that works.prontooo!!!!!
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Solodegreat24(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mr senator quit and join d military.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by kendrick93(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
let dem keep deceiving themselves. as for me i still maintain dat no one was kidnapped.... i need evidence

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by seunwen2(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Just came here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by And9: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please GOOD GOD, do set a serious confusion amongst the abductors, so as to lead to the freedom of these innocent girls.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
TOO HARD TO BELIEVE THE CHIBOK GIRLS ARE MISSING.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Emmafrancis: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
why didnt he watch the video himself before coming out to tell us this? The international community knows that the kidnapp thing is a scam and very few are interested any more. Leave GEJ alone. Mr senator, You are also an elected office holder, what have you done to help the situation expect criticizing and spreadin hearsay stories?

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Donkunxex(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
chibok girls case don close....international media just tryinq to bring it back to light....... nobi naija we dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / Presidential Election Results So Far: PDP In Early Lead / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.