Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) (45858 Views)

Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos) / Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams / SSS Summons Senator Zanna Over Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by lumeneng22: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2014
Going by the dumbness of the northern elders, leaders and people that matters, the kidnapping saga is a truncating attempt to hoodwink the fg into releasing those criminals/murderers.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by thegoodone2(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2014
jayseehe: I don't need to type many words, all I can say is GEJ is failure personified. anybody that disagrees with me is either a tribalist or a PDP shareholder

jayseehe u are a failure not GEJ. u dont want GEJ simply because he is not boko haram like u.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by ayando(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2014
You don't have the video,yet you speak as if you were there. This is propaganda and people should be responsible for what they say. So much lawlessness.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by nagoma(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2014
lyntiffany: Is you who should properly insert your brain cos your vomiting trash. Thank God you admitted finally that your Nama elites committed the crime an trust me jona will not just bring them to book but to the manuscript they deserve.

WHEN THE FORMER NSA GEN. OWOEYE ANDREW AZAZI SAID PDP ARE BOKO HARAM SPONSORES, PRESIDENT JONATHAN SACK HIM AND THEY KILLED HIM.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by deolu2000(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nosurrenda: Why can't Buhari order the release of these girls na?
it is ur right to be dump,but i dont expect you to abuse that ryt of urs.shame on u!
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by sinceden2: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2014
Le Ostrich: If una like make una roast them chop...

Sensationalization of the issue which is highly doubtful it ever occurred in the first place will not lead to amnesty for Boko Haram members or their sponsors.

The main focus for them now is to ensure GEJ is not re-elected cos they know the Man will not play Politics on Security when he secures a second term and most of these supporters of APC like these and their co-travellers in the form of Sanusi and El Rufai will seek asylum in Sudan.

Look at this one all he care is the re-election. This girls could have been ur sisters or daughter. U say a thing like this about this sorrowful situation, just pray you are not visited by this kind of situation.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by gbengaabiola: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2014
pls help me ask senator where is his nephew a member of boko haram found in his resident sometime ago,Imagine Sanator, Ojo esin e bo
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Mark1979: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. Let your family and friends know about it. Thank you.

Let me know what you think of this app
http://www.naijarescuealert.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race / Presidential Election Results So Far: PDP In Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.